Should Jillian Michaels Return To The Biggest Loser?

September 28, 2011 11:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Last night on The Biggest Loser on NBC, we watched as Anna Kournikova‘s team fell victim to the elimination table, once again. While we are loving the tougher side of Bob Harper this season, we can’t help but wonder if it’s time to can Anna and bring back Jillian Michaels?

It came as no shock last night on The Biggest Loser that we watched yet another member of Anna Kournikova’s team say goodbye, but is it entirely the contestant’s fault, or should Anna have been tougher on him? This is one of those scenarios that makes us really miss Jillian Michaels as she was super tough on the contestants, and Anna Kournikova seems to be too easy on them for our liking. Do you think it’s time for Jillian Michaels to return to the show? The majority of fans we have heard from are not happy with Anna Kournikova’s training – or lack of seems more appropriate.

Most fans seem to agree that Jillian Michaels should return. After Jillian Michaels asked her fans how they were doing on her Facebook page last night, she was flooded with sad fans begging her to return to the show. Most of the replies we saw claimed that Jillian helped motivate them personally as they watched the show – which I can completely agree with and understand.  Jillian Michaels posted on Facebook this morning: “You guys are breaking my heart. Why do you want me back on BL so badly? I can be with you on The Doctors 5 days a week.” And another round of fans comments started begging her to come back.

How many more of the older contestants will be sent home before they realize that Anna Kournikova is not helping them enough? I mean, we are talking about an age group that could benefit the most from the proper help, and they are stuck with the weakest trainer – at least Dolvett Quince is making good progress with his contestants thus far. What do you think? Should Anna be canned? Do you want to see Jillian Michaels return to The Biggest Loser? We do! Comment and share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great The Biggest Loser news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Biggest Loser and then come and discuss the show on our Reality TV message boards.

Photo Courtesy of NBC

Topics: NBC Reality TV Shows, The Biggest Loser |

11 Responses to “Should Jillian Michaels Return To The Biggest Loser?”

1. kelly Says:
    September 28th, 2011 at 4:24 pm

I like Anna, but I would like to see Julian return as well. If Bob, Anna, Julian and the other trainer were on the show it would be great!
    I don’t think you can blame Anna, because she has the oldest team. I would like to see the age of teams mixed to give Anna a chance.

2. lori Says:
    September 28th, 2011 at 7:07 pm

YES YES YES YES PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSE bring back JILLIAN MICHEALS look at her body? shes so freaking hot and awesome and shes such an amazing trainer and person. ANNA KOURNIKOVA simply doesnt have it!! i say YES please bring JILLIAN MICHEALS BACK ASAP!!!

3. janey Says:
    September 28th, 2011 at 7:12 pm

YES without a doubt bring back JILLIAN MICHEALS and can ANNA KOURNIKOVA she just doesnt have it!

4. danny Says:
    September 28th, 2011 at 7:58 pm

Yes anna kournikova should go home and please bring back the great JILLIAN MICHEALS!

5. MC Says:
    September 28th, 2011 at 9:45 pm

I stopped watching Biggest Loser since Jillian is no longer on it. I loved her approach and she got results with the contestants on more levels then just weight loss. She is one of the main reasons I watched Biggest Loser. I started watching The Doctors since she has been on and I think it was a great move for her. She is fabulous on it! As much as I loved her on The Biggest Loser, I hope she doesn’t go back.

6. CB Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 12:14 pm

How stupid are you people??? The show has been taped and is over so SHE CAN’T COME BACK! Not to mention, she doesn’t want to and is doing better for herself now. If Bob and the rest aren’t enough for you to get and stay motivated, you will be fat anyway ’cause they are giving the proper advice and training Grow up and accept things as they are. Give Anna a chance to prove herself!

7. Patrick Says:
    October 14th, 2011 at 1:32 am

I refuse to watch Biggest Loser now that Jillian has left. I wish she would return to BL

8. Amy Says:
    November 2nd, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Jillian obviously cannot come back for the current season, it already finished taping lol. But for season 13, I hope she will come back. I hope they make Biggest Loser be on just once a year (like in the spring) so it wouldnt take up so much of Jillians schedule. I hope she can come back, ratings sure have been awful without her. I watch her on the Doctors and shes doing very well there but I still miss her on TBL.

9. Allina24 Says:
    November 19th, 2011 at 10:55 am

Yes PLEASE come back. The show isn’t the same without her. It’s not even a good show anymore. She doesn’t need to be on the SEX doctors, she’s barley even on the freakin show. She says we see her five days a week! Uh no we don’t. We only see her on the sex doctors when she’s needed, and that’s not every day, so don’t say we see you five days a week when we don’t. And besides, her fans are what made her and they want to see her on the BL which has been her tv home for seven years. And we’re used to seeing her on the BL right beside Bob.

10. Gina Says:
    November 22nd, 2011 at 7:16 pm

Anna was very rude and wasnt very nice to bonnie in my opinion. She seemed kind of two faced. Jillian SERIOUSLY needs to comeback. I dont know why she left anyways.

11. Emmy Says:
    September 24th, 2012 at 3:02 pm

I heard on the web that Jillian is coming back but you know how TRUTHFUL the internet is!!! I think she should come back she was inspitrational to the contestants and viewers!! BRING ER BACK PEPS!!!! LOL(:

Comments