Teresa Giudice Invites Stripper To Fashion Show To Embarrass Melissa Gorga

September 30, 2011 07:52 AM by Megan Thompson

The rumors have been flying about The Real Housewives Of New Jersey cast and what drama exploded at the Posche fashion show.  Keep reading to find out how Teresa Giudice is at the center of all the drama – again!

It’s not a fashion show without the housewives fighting in the bathroom!  It was reported earlier that there was a fight at the fashion show, which involved The Real Housewives Of New Jersey, but details are finally leaking out about exactly what happened.  Let’s just say Teresa likes to be the center of attention and drama, and this was no exception.

Okay are you ready for this story? According to RumorFix.com the fight was between Teresa and her sister-in-law Melissa Gorga.  The website is reporting that Teresa and Kim D (the owner of Posche Boutique) had planned to ambush Melissa with a male stripper.  Why would they invite a stripper?  Well, they wanted to announce to everyone that Melissa had been a stripper in the past.  When the man showed up, Teresa tried to pretend she had no idea of what was going on and tried to comfort Melissa in the bathroom.  Melissa didn’t believe her sister-in-law and immediately called her hubby, Joe Gorga, for back-up.  When the invited stripper heard that hot-headed Joe was on the way, he bolted from the building.

Now all the Twitter messages from the cast seem to make sense, especially the one from Jacqueline Laurita.  Jacqueline tweeted, “Someone (not me) got set up tonight. There are some sneaky people trying to make someone look bad & then play innocent on camera. Sad.”

Wow, this is quite an interesting story.  I can’t wait to see if the Bravo cameras captured all the drama. If this story is true, I think Teresa and her brother’s relationship is severed for good.

So what do you think about Teresa Giudice, is she a good or evil?  Let us know what you think, comment below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows!

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

11 Responses to “Teresa Giudice Invites Stripper To Fashion Show To Embarrass Melissa Gorga”

1. LAUREN Says:
    September 30th, 2011 at 8:37 pm

I can’t stand Teresa. When is it not all about her or her trying to make someone else look bad. She tries to act perfect on camera. I just can’t believe someone like that is even allowed on tv. I don’t like knowing she gets paid for it . I only watch cause I root for Mellisa and the rest of the cast.

2. Bella Says:
    October 1st, 2011 at 10:47 am

Teresa is a disgusting excuse for a human being. She deserves all the bad stuff that has happened to her and that is to come. She definitely deserves that pig of a husband for what she did to her sister-in-law and brother. She should be ashamed of herself. I feel badly for her children, they will grow up knowing that their mother is a horrible human being. Hopefully they will hang out with their Aunts and Uncles to have some chance at being decent grown ups since they are certainly NOT going to get those moral lessons in that marble garbage can they live in. I’m proud of Jacqueline and Caroline for choosing to stand up for the good person (Melissa) and not standing by Teresa who should get some serious counseling for her narcissistic ways. In a perfect world Bravo would fire Teresa and let her and her pig of a husband have to earn money like normal people and have to pay for everything.

3. A. Says:
    October 1st, 2011 at 12:35 pm

I am a Gorga family friend and I am sick of these blogs making Teresa the bad person. Jacqueline is just doing this to save face beause she was a stripper and a coke whore and does not want her past blowing up in her face. Because of Chris’s family.

4. Angie Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 8:46 am

I think Teresa is a nasty, horrible person. Through the entire show, we have watched Melissa try to be nice to her.I really like Mellissa and Joe. They seem like “normal” people.I think Kathy seems very sweet as well. I have never understood why Jaquiline puts up with Teresa, anyway. If I hear Teresa’s screeching voice for another season, I’ll stop watching.
    I have news for Teresa, the whole world saw her leave Audriana unattended.

5. Geordan Says:
    October 6th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

TO: A. Says:

You are probably Teresa Giudice. Or you could be a very evil person like Teresa.

Teresa Giudice is a horrible mean spirit woman. (Just like A. Says).

Jacqueline Laurita and Melissa Gorga are very nice women.

6. ann Says:
    October 10th, 2011 at 3:19 pm

To: A.Says:
    Teresa is doing a good job making herself look bad..She is a poor excuse for a woman.

7. karen Says:
    October 15th, 2011 at 10:49 am

I will not watch this show anymore because I cannot STAND
    Teresa’s childish attempts at getting all the attention, mean
    tricks, evil mouth and real stupidity. Her shrieking voice goes
    through me.
    If Bravo chooses to keep this poor example of a woman on,
    so be it. Count me out.

8. nycbeatsdownno4headhoes Says:
    October 17th, 2011 at 4:19 pm

teresa is is a plastic zombie faced misshaped breasted troglodyte forehead backstabbing lying jealousy ridden psychotic “hoowa”. she dresses and looks worse than a bootleg down syndromed tranny. her envy of and negativity towards everyone else -especially her sister in law will be her ultimate downfall

9. pepzi tabino Says:
    October 24th, 2011 at 12:03 am

Teresa she belongs on a island with all the other mean housewives of bravo. Meaning she would be the Queen of Jill, Kyle, Tamara, Jeanna, oh yes jeanna is equally as nasty as Tamara. I think these woman are so full of themselves it makes me sick. They all need to get a reality check on their egregious behavior. They actually make me sick.

10. Fillipo Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 6:27 pm

She, being Teresa, is a “A” typical WOP!!! Short short and sweet. Im Italian so I can say that… Dont push back with garbage political correctness PERIOD. she is driven by total insecurity, she’s the phoniest form of earthling you will ever encounter, mouthy and classless completely but does all she can to come off looking as a sophisticated woman (sounds like every female at an italian wedding stuffed into their CHEAP tacky dresses)you know she is lying: when her lips are moving,and has the IQ of a bloody hemroid. TYPICAL Southern Italian perhaps calabrese?

Signed,
    Embarassed Italian!!

11. may Says:
    December 11th, 2011 at 11:10 pm

I still think Teresa and her daughter are trannies.They got that unibrow to cover up the ugly!

Comments