Cheryl Burke Dishes On Rob Kardashian’s Weight Loss

October 04, 2011 10:53 AM by Lisa Princ

Last night, on ABC’s Dancing With The Stars we watched as Rob Kardashian gave us a heartwarming and beautiful performance, but did you know that Rob has been losing weight? Cheryl Burke recently dished on Rob Kardashian’s weight loss, and shared how proud of her partner she is. Read on for more…

Dancing With The Stars contestant, Rob Kardashian, proved once again last night that he is by far the better Kardashian dancer in the family, and Cheryl Burke couldn’t be more proud! Cheryl Burke is impressed with Rob Kardashian’s hard work, and she was thrilled when Rob got some motivational praise as she recently revealed that Rob Kardashian does have low self-confidence.  Cheryl added of the judges praise last week: “I think it really pushed him to do even better this week.”

Cheryl Burke thinks Rob Kardashian is becoming more competitive as the weeks roll on, and in case you haven’t noticed, Rob is trimming down in the midst of his hard work. Cheryl Burke recently blogged about Rob’s weight loss in People Magazine saying: “He’s lost a lot of weight. His whole physical appearance has changed. He’s using different muscles. He’s super sore all the time. I’m not sure if he’s changing his diet, but the cardio is really good. I think he lost most of the weight just rehearsing from the jive because it’s so fast-paced.”

While there was no word on exactly how much weight Rob Kardashian has lost, we can definitely see the difference in his slimmer body. Do you think that Rob Kardashian’s weight loss has helped improve his moves on the dance floor? Tell us what you think!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great Dancing With the Stars news, please feel free to check out Sir Links A Lot: Dancing With The Stars and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photo courtesy of ABC!

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, Dancing With the Stars |

21 Responses to “Cheryl Burke Dishes On Rob Kardashian’s Weight Loss”

1. Bill Davis Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 11:33 am

Rob,

There is nothing like losing your father. Just make him proud in everything you do and youo will succeed at whatever you do.

2. CB Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Really? What kind of lame questions are these lol? Of course he’s lost weight. EVERYONE on that show with the possible exception of the first week loser, loses weight. And the other question is just as ludacris and not worthy of an answer. NEXT———————

3. bernice Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Since when is Rob Kardashian a Star?

4. ken Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 1:10 pm

Of course his weight loss has a big effect on his
    dancing. Plus he looks so much better
    now than before. The sisters still looks prettier
    than him, though.

5. Geronimo Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Each week, Rob is getting to the point of feeling more CONFIDENT. Naturally, the first week was a BUMMER for anyone doing it for the first time. He is IMPROVING with each dance, so I expect him to climb the ladder and JUST HAVE FUN.. He deserves to do ALOT more, because HE CAN… Go Rob! Do your dances SPIFFY and SHARP, and you might get the WINNING big *Glass Ball*… Good Luck.

6. Darlene Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 1:59 pm

I think he looks wonderful if he’s quit drinking that will help too. Go Rob I am rooting for you

7. Dustcatcher Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 2:34 pm

I agree, Rob Kardashian is looking more manly; not like the scared kid he was at first. His weight loss shows and he’s becoming as handsome as the professionals. Keep up the pace, Rob. You are looking like trophy material. Keep smiling and your comments positive. You can win in more ways than one.

8. sq1986 Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 2:43 pm

men are so lucky they can lose weight so much quicker than women. Maybe I should take a dance class it seems to help people like Rob. Kristie Alley, etc.!

9. Jose Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Please, he has not lost an ounce! On the contrary, he looked fatter this week than last one.

10. Courtney Raybourn Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Bravo Rob….Only one in family that has any class or sense.

11. mellie mel Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 7:47 pm

Rob has less confidence because his sisters have enough for the whole family. He has a big booty for a guy, I think he is spoiled and needs to find his own way.

12. Carol Brim Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 8:23 pm

I noticed last night he’s got a big butt. Guess it runs in the family.

13. Tal Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 9:39 pm

I think ANYBODY who partners w/Cheryl will benefit from the experience.
    Rob Kardashian is NOT a Star.Humphrey Bogart always described that as follows: “It takes 15 years to become a ‘Star’.”.. What a shame the word has become so cheapened in 60 years..This boy is very CUTE, but thats about IT!

14. LORRIE Says:
    October 4th, 2011 at 11:36 pm

Cheryl gives b*tch vibes to Chaz, I can’t stand her.
    I have noticed her messed up attitude whenever they are anywhere near each other {like before/after the show shots of them

15. dj Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 6:08 am

I love Cheryle Burke and Derek Hough they are my 2 most favorite dances on the show I am so happy Derek came back I stopped watching when he left and now I am glued to the show again.

they both are so talented

16. nancy Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 12:52 pm

rob kardashian is a better dancer than the rest of all of them that’s on dwts i really hope he wins dwts and go all the way to the end i know he totally can

17. nancy Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 12:55 pm

rob and his father are both so classically handsome and they are both so beautiful

18. nancy Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 12:58 pm

i know that rob can win this i totally know he can

19. Anthony M Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 1:58 pm

From watching just one episode of the Kardashians…..seems Rob is a spoiled little richboy, smart ass living in the shadows of his bigger than life sisters…..But I will also say That I do beleive that Cheryl Burke has showed him discipline that he truly lacked and of course has boosted his self confidence….I think she has had a very positive influence on him, as she is not gonna take his stupid childish BS…….DWTS could be the best thing ever happened to him……and he is hot as hell I think!!!!….Wanna be my BF Rob????

20. meg Says:
    October 5th, 2011 at 3:51 pm

I wasn’t crazy about Rob at first. But I am really rooting for him now. He looked like a pudgy baby at first, I think he is going to look super hot when he tones up. I think Cheryl is the most awesome dancer. She seems to pull out the very best in every partner. She must be a great teacher. Rob is getting stronger every week. I hope they win.

21. hire london coaches Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 9:28 pm

I liked as much as you will receive performed right here. The caricature is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get got an nervousness over that you would like be handing over the following. sick without a doubt come further before again as precisely the same nearly very regularly inside case you shield this increase.

Comments