Kyle Richards And Brandi Glanville Respond To Game Night Fight!

October 11, 2011 10:53 AM by Megan Thompson

Did you catch last night’s episode of The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills? If so you saw Kyle Richards and Brandi Glanville turn game night into fight night.  Keep reading to find what these Bravo girls have to say about their actions at game night.

Game night at Dana Wilkey’s house turned into an episode of Mean Girls when Kim and Kyle Richards made Brandi Glanville feel like a complete outcast.  Unfortunately for Brandi, her only ally, Adrienne was unable to make the party. The tipping point was when Kyle said the next game was an IQ test and she pointed to Brandi to go first.  Brandi’s response, “Bring it bitch.”  Then Brandi accused Kim of being wasted and Kyle just attacked.

Usually a motherly figure in the group it was surprising to see Kyle act so mean towards another girl. So what does Kyle have to say for her actions on last night’s episode?  Well Kyle posted on her blog, “It makes me sad because I am not a mean person, neither is my sister Kim, and this whole night felt mean-spirited. I am disappointed in myself that it got so out of hand. If this was typical of my behavior, my husband would never tolerate it. I have always taught my kids to treat people the way they want to be treated. I guess they will be skipping this episode.”  She also made a comment that she needs to handle things more calmly, but “her sister is not on drugs.”  Kyle’s blog doesn’t mention if she apologized to Brandi.  We will have to tune in to find out.

As for Brandi’s take on the evening, she feels that Kyle deserved the reaction she gave her.  Brandi wrote in her Bravo blog, “I know one thing; these beyotches don’t scare me — even with only one good foot.  I know I can hold my own.”  She went onto explain the saddest part of the evening was when “social-climbing” Dana also joined the group and was being mean towards her.  Brandi thinks it was Dana trying to be accepted by the other girls, basically trying to fit in the popular group.  Brandi ends her blog by saying, “Remember this, ladies: it’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice.”

Do you think Kyle should apologize to Brandi?  Let us know your opinions, comment below.
Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

11 Responses to “Kyle Richards And Brandi Glanville Respond To Game Night Fight!”

1. mike cohen Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 11:29 am

Kyle is ugly and nasty! Dana with that smirk on her fat face is a terrible and rude hostess!

2. TTowne Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 11:34 am

These women, with the exception of Brandi, Adrienne and Camille, are full-on hypocrites, shuddering and covering their overinflated mouths at the c#ck word, yet yelling the F word at the tops of their lungs. Kim and Kyle are Bullies. This is the sort of behavior we, unfortunately, see in middle school. Both of them seem unable to control their emotions. No one had the guts to stand up for Brandi, who had done nothing to provoke Kim and Kyle, except perhaps to look younger and beautiful and to have a mind of her own. Kim obviously needs professional help, carrying her gigantic pink bag to the bathroom repeatedly and acting like a loon. Who does she think she’s fooling? Embarrassing. Dana is pitiful social climber with delusions of grandeur about her son. $25,000 sunglasses. Really? What planet are these people from. Camille, oddly, seems the most level-headed this year. And Taylor, hmmm. She’s a bit frail to put up with this continuous jockeying for first camera.

3. Steve Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 11:51 am

I felt sorry for Brandi. Nobody is giving her a chance. I used to like Kyle but am losing respect for her. As for Dana(Pam), Bravo should lose her. She cannot hold her own so she just jumped right in and it was very sad.

4. british babe Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 3:14 pm

Kyle showed her true colours. What a nasty bit of work. She and Kim and Dana were behaving like vicious little school girls. They barely have a brain cell between them and didn’t even seem to realise their behaviour was unacceptable. Kim is clearly on drugs, whatever lies she and her sister are telling when they say otherwise.

5. Susan Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 5:10 pm

Kyle Richards was mean girl last year and continues this year.It makes her very ugly.

6. Aimee Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 5:15 pm

It blows my mind how Kyle won’t let it go about Brandi’s four year old son peeing on the grass. I can’t count the number of times my son has peed on the grass. As they grow older, yes they will know that isn’t something they should do but as a four year old there are much bigger discipline issues than THAT!!

Kyle obliviously has girls and hasn’t a clue regarding raising boys.

7. Chrissy Says:
    October 12th, 2011 at 10:10 am

I think it was pathetic how Kyle and Kim acted towards Brandi. Dana was even worse. It was so clear how she was trying to social climb. I genuinley felt bad for Brandi. Kyle, Kim and Dana acted like jealous school girls. And unfortunately both Kim and Kyle looked like they were on drugs most of the night. Kim is a complete mess but Kyle wasnt far behind that night.

8. elizabeth chiana Says:
    October 12th, 2011 at 2:50 pm

Last night’s fight was unfortunate. I like Kim and Kyle, they’re funny and have a great deal of love and affection for family and friends. Unfortunately, the alcohol, built up resentments and character defects because of alcohol, and behavior fueled by alcohol (and or other substances) cause them both at times to lash out. Seems they feel remorse and shame about their actions later. I am hoping they are both able to connect with a Higher Power and focus on gratitude and self-care. When sideways anger needs to come out—find another way to channel it—you are both intelligent and funny women and will be even more so when you aren’t beng mean to another woman. You are both worth much more than that.

9. karen Says:
    October 18th, 2011 at 11:52 am

C’mon. people. How many of your friends casually say “c–k”,
    “I don’t want him to pi$$ in the pool” and use the F word all the
    time? Brandi has problems with being classy and also with
    IQ. Winston Churchill was a “famous black man”? Are you kidding
    me?
    Don’t blame the others for being disgusted.

10. Norma Says:
    October 20th, 2011 at 2:51 pm

The word “c..k is not even bleeped out on tv. Come on already. Some people like Kyle are just hipocrits. She uses the eff word like a sailor then complains about that word and Brandi’s son. Kyle is a witch. What does Mauricio continue to see in a witch like that?

11. Rachel Says:
    October 24th, 2011 at 10:01 pm

YES! She needs to apologize. Their behavior towards Brandi was disgusting. I could barely watch…I don’t know how she sat there and took it as long as she did.

Comments