October 21, 2011 12:25 PM by Megan Thompson

Last Sunday Bravo aired part one of The Real Housewives Of New Jersey reunion. The reunion definitely had enough drama, which was all centered on Teresa Giudice. All the girls from TRHONJ seemed to turn on Teresa, even mama Caroline Manzo. Keep reading to find out what Caroline had to say about the reunion show.

Fans knew the reunion show would be filled with drama, since the cast had an all out war over Twitter. Jacqueline even shared via Twitter that she wasn’t going to the reunion show taping. The actual incident that happened, the cast couldn’t discuss on the reunion because it’s a storyline for season four. All fans know is that something big happened that caused all the girls to turn against Teresa.

So what did Caroline have to say about the dramatic reunion show? She only regrets one thing she said on the show, not because it wasn’t true, but because she hurt someone. Caroline dropped a major bomb on the show when she shared that Teresa really didn’t really want to make up with her brother, Joe Gorga. Teresa adamantly denies ever saying this about her brother, but Jacqueline confirms Caroline’s side of the story. As for hurting Joe’s feelings Caroline wrote on her blog, “Joe didn’t deserve to hear that, and I wish I never said it. He’s a great guy with a huge heart, and I hurt him. This is what ugly is, and I don’t like the feeling. I texted Joe and Melissa the moment I saw it and apologized.”

As we all know Teresa (the table flipper) isn’t one to just sit there and take it, so she fought back. Teresa went after Caroline by outing that Caroline and her sister, Dina, weren’t speaking to each other. “Teresa knew how important it was to me to keep the Dina issue hidden. She finally had her moment at the reunion,” Caroline wrote in her blog. She went on to say that the only thing Teresa succeeded in by revealing this rift was hurting Caroline’s parents.

Tune in for part two of The Real Housewives Of New Jersey reunion this Sunday. We can’t wait to see what happens, how about you?

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows!

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

7 Responses to “Caroline Manzo Reveals Why The Real Housewives Of New Jersey Reunion “Was Miserable””

1. Lena Says:
    October 22nd, 2011 at 7:09 am

If Caroline did not want her relationship with Dina revealed than she should not have revealed Teresa’s intentions to never mend her relationship with her brother. She also managed to hurt Teresa’s parents. What did her parents ever do to the Manzo family.

2. tina Says:
    October 24th, 2011 at 6:37 pm

I think Teresa is a loud mouth, and blames everyone else for everything. Teresa NEVER lets anyone finish talking before she starts blabbing her big mouth. I say get the loud mouth off the show and take some english lessons!

3. astamm62 Says:
    October 26th, 2011 at 8:03 am

All Theresa does is go on the attack..And she does blame Melissa alot for everything…And she’s not even close to being as funny as Lucille Ball..She’s so full of herself and loves the sound of own annoying voice.I also don’t think Andy was hard on her at all.

4. bj0418 Says:
    November 23rd, 2011 at 9:07 am

Have you ever know those people that its all about me, me, me. When I look at Teresa that is what i saw. I also see a camera whore, who ooves the spotlight and flipping tables. She needs anger management classes and speech therapy. Its not cute at all to be an intelligent person to talk like she does. I also do not like the way she treats people, she only hears what she wants to hear and so so judgemental. i really hope she leaves the otherwise great show I enjoy watching. Carolina voice your opinions, share your knowledge and I hope you and Dina make amends soon.

5. karen Says:
    December 30th, 2011 at 5:15 pm

Don Caroline is full of it. I don’t believe one word that comes out of her lying mouth. Caroline tried to blame Teresa for her problem with Dina. Dina put in her blog that Teresa had nothing to do with her and Caroline not speaking to each other.

6. Loumel Says:
    February 7th, 2012 at 9:11 pm

Teresa is a sociopath – it’s been very obvious for a long time. She is simply mad, her behaviour is out of control. Finally the other housewives have realised the truth and seen through her cunning, manipulative actions. The woman needs serious psychiatric help. And her ugly, fat, lazy revolting husband deserves her. He is hideous. It makes me ill watching the two of them.

7. Kathy Says:
    April 23rd, 2012 at 10:41 am

Why will Teresa not let the others finish what they are saying and everything that she put in her cookbook was a joke. hardly! Who does she think she is kidding. All she ever does is put the others down. i would neve insult my brother or his wife the way she does Joe. Too bad he cannot disown his sister. it seems all Melissa, Kathyand Caroline do is forgive Teresa for all her dumb statements. When will bravo learn that people do not want to see her. it is the other people that people tune in to see not Teresa. She is a bad representation for a New Jersey housewife.

Comments