The Real Housewives Of New Jersey: The Stars Tweet About Their Reunion

October 24, 2011 05:14 AM by Megan Thompson

The Real Housewives Of New Jersey reunion part two aired last night on Bravo.  The drama continued as the girls ganged up against Teresa Giudice.  Keep reading to find out what the cast tweeted about during their own reunion show.

It was another drama-filled reunion show for the Jersey girls.  Everything from Joe Gorga’s sex drive to Caroline Manzo’s hair style was addressed.  However, the real hot topics were Teresa’s relationships with the girls and Caroline’s relationship with her sister Dina. Caroline sadly admits that Dina hasn’t talked to her in months. “I adore my sister.  I lost a lot of my relationship with her, she was led to believe a lot of things that aren’t true,” Caroline told Andy.  Looking right at Teresa, Caroline implies that Teresa is the reason the two sisters aren’t speaking.  Teresa completely denies any wrong doing or saying anything to Dina about Caroline.  Though Caroline says both her and Jacqueline have emails and texts that would prove otherwise.  “Bring it, I can’t stand this fakeness, bring it on!” was Teresa’s response. Both ended the topic of Dina by saying to each other, “you are full of shit.”

Even though Jacqueline wasn’t present at the reunion she was tweeting her thoughts during the show. So what did Jacqueline have to say?  Well she didn’t seem shy about her feelings toward Teresa.  She tweeted, “I'm not sneaky, if I have something to say I’ll say it to your face and tweet impulsive twitter thoughts 4all 2see,not sell a story.”  As for not attending the reunion show to face Teresa Jacqueline said, “I did say everything to Teresa&#39’s face before the reunion so there was no fear in that.”  She even addressed her relationship with Dina by writing she saw Dina the other day and that the two “are good.”

It is pretty clear that Caroline and Jacqueline’s friendship with Teresa is over for good.  As for Teresa’s own family, Kathy and Melissa, it’s hard to say where their relationship will go.  Kathy’s husband did send a tweet during the show saying, “We all truly love Teresa & Joe Giudice!  Especially the kids!”  Maybe the family will stick by each other, but Teresa is going to have to do some serious work to repair these damaged relationships.

What did you think of the reunion show?  Was Teresa ganged up on or did she deserve it?  Let us know your thoughts, comment below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of New Jersey and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows!

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of New Jersey |

7 Responses to “The Real Housewives Of New Jersey: The Stars Tweet About Their Reunion”

1. guest Says:
    October 24th, 2011 at 7:26 am

I think Teresa deserved it. She had it coming for a while.

2. BC Says:
    October 24th, 2011 at 9:42 am

Teresa, has always been about what is good as long as she comes out on top. She needs to grow up and face the real world in regards to luv thy neighbor as thyself. I am now watching the show for the thirs season and she, whines alot and shows she is tough girl. Caroline has been a good friend to her and I only hope we all have a friend as trustworthy as Caroline appears to be on the show. She is up front and totally honest. teresa if I were in your cook book I would sue, for not having a written release to use my name of my photo. Good luck girls Luv u Cathy and Melissa and Caroline keep being up front and honest.

3. Ellen Says:
    October 24th, 2011 at 11:24 am

I’m very sad that this show has deteriorated to the point of no return. Teresa has crossed the lime once too often and has no allies left on the show. Perhaps she and her thug husband can quietly leave the show, and she can pedal her wares elsewhere. There’s no turning back, seriously.

4. Jan Says:
    October 24th, 2011 at 2:04 pm

Teresa deserved what she but by 3 tmes that. Caroline needs to stay away for good. If she doesn’t I am afarid that the results will be far worse than she could ever imagine. Good for Jacquline, the same goes for her…stay away. She has enough problems with her daughter.

5. ann Says:
    October 26th, 2011 at 7:50 am

Teresa doesn’t listen to what the other women were saying..She turns everything around and plays the victim.Nothing is her fault..I couldn’t stand to be around someone like her…Teresa talks about Melissa copying her,she seems to copy alot from Bethenny Frankel..A cookbook,and now a drink.Bethenny was on Martha Stewart’s Apprentice show and now Theresa is doing Donald Trumps Celebrity Apprentice.

6. Linda Chapman Says:
    October 27th, 2011 at 11:48 am

While Teresa may deserve what the other women were spewing at her, I was surprised how immature Caroline’s behavior was – the yelling, nasty looks and comments such as “I don’t like you.” She reminded me of a third grader.

7. Sharon Myhre Says:
    October 29th, 2011 at 7:05 am

Teresa is a poor example of a woman, mother, wife, and certainly a sister-in-law, cousin and friend.
    She needs to get her head out of her butt and realize the world does not revolve around her.
    She is a back stabbing, mean spirited —–!!!

Comments