October 30, 2011 01:00 PM by Ryan Haidet

Lock your doors, turn down the lights and put it on SyFy at 7 p.m. on Monday, October 31.  Just in time for Halloween night, the guys from Ghost Hunters will be conducting a live six-hour investigation from the Pennhurst State School and Hospital.  This annual spook-fest features lots of cool interactive elements and special guests.  What else can you expect from this hauntingly good time?  Read on to find out — if you dare!

According to the Ghost Hunters site, Pennhurst Asylum, which is located in Spring City, Pennsylvania, features 1,400 acres where at least 100 people have died.  During the live investigation, you can log on to the official Ghost Hunters site (click here) for interactive maps, live video feeds and a panic button you can use to alert the TAPS team you have spotted something paranormal.

The annual live investigation features all of your favorite TAPS team members:  Jason, Grant, Steve, Dave, Amy, Brit, Adam, Haily and Maddie.  The entire live show will be hosted by Josh Gates of Destination Truth.  Other special guests include investigators from Ghost Hunters: International and SyFy’s Fact or Faked: Paranomal Files.

SyFy says the 2010 live Halloween Ghost Hunters event brought more than 3 million viewers.

Are you brave enough?  Will you be watching Ghost Hunters Live this Halloween?  Do you believe in ghosts?  Have you ever had a personal experience with something ghostly?  Sound off and tell us all about your spooky encounters by leaving a comment below!  Happy Halloween!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great reality television news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: reality television links.

Photos courtesy of SyFy.

Topics: Ghost Hunters, SCI-FI Reality TV Shows |

7 Responses to “Ghost Hunters Live Returns For Halloween 2011 At Pennhurst State School & Hospital”

1. liz Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Yes, I have had a few experiences and I think the house I live in now has some one here in it at times. I have felt someone sitting on the edge of the bed, I have smelled after shave or cologne, and my cat has run thru the bedroom at times with her fur standing up straight. Have never been hurt though. I have even seen orbs in the front yard by the garage door.

2. Pen Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 6:42 pm

Hope steve dont see any big spiders…lol

3. sheree lindsey Says:
    October 31st, 2011 at 9:51 pm

You are my favorite show I belive in spirts
    And have seen a few myself.
    It was really nice to see Hailey.
    Wish you could check out Boise Idaho’s State
    Prison it might surprise you.
    Thank You for the things you do for people
    Who realli need your help.
    Sheree lindsey
    Shoshone, Idaho

4. Tammy Says:
    November 1st, 2011 at 1:53 am

My mother was raped @ pennhurst!

5. Tammy Says:
    November 1st, 2011 at 1:58 am

You guys got it wrong. It was not the pts. it was the people who worked there at the facitlity who where the problam!The hautings are no the pts. They are the employees that were there!

6. Tammy Says:
    November 1st, 2011 at 2:01 am

If you are real, explore the realistic situations that happened! Then, we will talk!

7. Tammy Says:
    November 1st, 2011 at 2:02 am

Next time, get the facts!

Comments