Kate Gosselin Lands New Job As Coupon Blogger

November 03, 2011 08:19 AM by Lisa Princ

Kate Gosselin, who recently hit the job market after TLC cancelled Kate Plus 8, has landed job as a coupon blogger. That’s right, read on to find out where you can get her expert advice and coupon help!

While it was recently reported that Kate Gosselin may return to nursing, CouponCabin.com has just announced that Kate will join their website as a coupon blogger! CouponCabin.com made the official press release on Wednesday.

Kate Gosselin said in a statement: “No matter what your financial situation is, there’s no reason not to use coupons. It’s like free money in your pocket! I’m thrilled to lend my expertise to CouponCabin.com, where you can easily find the best deals on practically everything.”

According to the press release, Kate Gosselin will be contributing a weekly post on topics such as how to stretch a budget for a large family, holiday shopping tips, and more. She will be also be sharing top coupons from CouponCabin.com on her own blog at www.kateplusmy8.com.

CouponCabin.com president, Jackie Warrick said of the addition of Kate: “Kate Gosselin has embraced coupons her entire life. We look forward to sharing the unique insight she has gained over the years.” Kate Gosselin is set to have her first blog up on Tuesday, November 22, where she will be chatting about Black Friday and how to score the best deals.

What do you think of Kate Gosselin’s new gig? Will you be checking out her blog at CouponCabin.com?

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great Kate Plus 8 news, please feel free to check out SirLinks A Lot: Reality Television.

Visit our sister site SheKnows for more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment!

Image courtesy of NBC

Topics: Kate Gosselin, Kate Plus 8, TLC Reality TV Shows |

47 Responses to “Kate Gosselin Lands New Job As Coupon Blogger”

1. Jeff Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 8:28 am

SO the fat slob got a job,,,airbag

2. Beth Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 8:37 am

I certainly will not be reading her blog! Kate is out of touch with the rest of the world. Her star status has gone to her head – and her wallet – and she has no business telling the average person how to save money and find bargains. She has sold out her own children to make a buck, and I don’t need her advice. She’s just in this for the money, and I for one will not be contributing to her greed.

3. Dennis Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 8:37 am

Kate who?

4. Texmom Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 8:46 am

I am not a big fan of Kate’s, but I do give her credit for being open to whatever opportunities might be available to support the family. I hope she can come back down to earth a little bit now, for her kids’ sake and her own. Celebrity time is over.

5. Ellen Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 8:47 am

Bet she doesn’t keep this long either-can’t keep a husband OR a job for too long

6. Mira Bel Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 8:49 am

Expert advise? On what, the sharpest scissors to use?

7. lillian nugent Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 8:52 am

I WOULDNT WASTE MY TIME. AND WHO SAYS KATE GOSSLIN IS AN EXPERT ON COUPONS, EVERY HOUSEWIFE AND MOTHER KNOW ABOUT COUPONS. I HAVE BEEN ON A LINE IN THE SUPERMARKET AND WAITED WHILE THE LADY IN FRONT OF ME HAD ABOUT 50 COUPONS, GOOD FOR HER SO GETTING BACK TO KATE I THINK SHE SHOULD GO BACK TO NURSING. SOUNDS TO ME LIKE SHE WANTS TO SIT HOME AND TELL ABOUT COUPONS

THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY

8. Bosley Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 8:58 am

Well, with 8 kids and no REAL job, she is “forced” to live like “common people” and cut coupons to save $$$. Right.

9. Mike Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 9:11 am

Well, good for her for getting another Job….hopefully we won’t have to see her again on TV!

10. Jethro Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 9:11 am

is she naked online as well??

11. eddie lynch Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 9:15 am

I told her anytime she wants she can come and work for me…..but I don’t hear back from her….so what are you going to do…

12. slim Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 9:19 am

I didn’t know there were coupons for fake boobs.

13. Tracy Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 9:23 am

and we care WHY??? OMG do you really have nothing else to report in the news that you continue to write about this worthless woman and her latest shenanagins?????

14. wayne Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 9:24 am

figures she finds a job were there is no work involved

15. IRMARIVERA Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 9:28 am

I WILL NEVER TUNE IN ON ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DOITH KATE GOSELIN. WHY DOESN’T SHE GET A REAL JOB. ALL SHE WANTS IS TO SHOW OFF ON TV. SHE USED THOSE KIDS. SHE IS SELFISH AND USED THOSE KIDS TO HER ADVANTAGE. IF TELEVISION STOPS ALL SHOWINGS ABOUT HER I CAN FEEL BETTER. THOSE KIDS WERE USED UNTIL TLC GOT SMART ANDGOT RID OF HER. PLEASE DON’T LET HER USE THE PUBLIC NOW.

16. Petra Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 9:36 am

I cannot stand her and any coupon associated with her I will not use
    The same as KK and her products

17. Molly Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 9:37 am

Really? I have always loved Coupon Cabin, but Kate Gosselin teaching me anything about saving money is ludicrous. I am definitely switching sites!

18. brenda Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 9:42 am

Will NOT be checking out her blog … she has no advice that would be worth anyone reading. Her life is a mess!

19. Larry Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:01 am

Just to tide her over until she can figure-out a new way to pimp her children.

20. RUBY705 Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:05 am

GO AWAY!!!!!

21. Diane Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:11 am

What?? Does she even KNOW what coupons are and how they are used????

22. Greg Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:13 am

I won’t be checking it out but seems like a natural fit

23. John Zonk Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:16 am

Congratulations, Kate! Can you tell me where I can find coupons for botox, liposuction, eye lifts, hair extentions, facelifts, tummy tucks and vaginal fold reduction? Thank you.

Yor Friend,
    John Zonk

24. diane blackington Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:26 am

I will definately check it out, i use coupons not as often as i could.I Love Kate

25. Jenny Peterson Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:30 am

I’ve been worried about the kids—I’m glad that she has a means of earning an income that she can do from home. It will be good for her and the kids to be out of the lime-light. It was getting unhealthy for all of them.

26. carol Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:32 am

I dont think she will make the money that she was being payed 4 all that T.V. shows

27. SanSense Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:35 am

i would imagine she could give great advice on how to whore out your kids for money and drive away the only man you will ever have in order not to share it. Failed as a parent, and a wife, and for some reason still talked about.

28. cindy Lee Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:36 am

omg just as i was hoping to not have to hear about her anymore…knew she could not stay away from the spot light…..yuk this is one site i know i will NEVER go to….

29. connie Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:36 am

Im sorry but I cant stand kate and why in the world would they even give her the tile “expert” she is no expert. and there are many many moms out there that have several kids and do it on their own and dont have all that luxury of help and nannies and going places for free. Kate is worth my time to spend reading her blog…she needs to straighten out her rude and very bad mannered children!

30. kristine Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:40 am

yeah! so she can save every dime to have her $700 haircut, new shoes, new clothes..we don’t need your advice lady! we are smarter than you…if i were you, stay at home and take care of your kids, go back to reality world and stop wanting to be a hollywood and hoping to make money off of it…

31. Debora Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:40 am

You go girl. Good job keeping food on the table and roof over your heads. Love you guys and miss you.

32. Rob Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:41 am

OMG…..PLEASE GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Modemamma Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:46 am

What a loser. Now that she has ruined her children’s lives by parading them around TV for most of their lives, we have to continue to put up with her some way in the public. Crawl back into the hole you came out of or stay home and attempt to fix the damage you did to those poor 8 children who have been dragged through the dirt right along with her.

34. Pam S Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:52 am

In reply to the questions listed in the article—not very pleased. I thought we were done with Kate. I will not be watching—have had quite enough, thank you very much.

35. Melissa Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:55 am

Seriously?

36. buggidyshoop Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:59 am

She was the queen of getting free stuff! Free tummy-tuck after the kids were born. Best part of THAT episode was her brashness in asking the doc if he would perk up and enlarge her breasts while he was giving her a free tummy-tuck! The world owes her! LMAO. I want none of this loser’s advise. Even if its just coupons!

37. Carol Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 11:00 am

Check out Kate’s blog?If I never see or hear Kate’s name again, it will be none to soon.

38. Karen Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 11:01 am

Really? Coupon blogger? This woman hasn’t set a budget in years. Everything was handed to her. She said it herself when her then husband John didn’t want the kids to be on TV anymore. Kate said if it wasn’t for TV they would have never traveled to the placed they did, would have never done the things they did. Everything was handed to her from TLC.
    I will never use couponcabin again!
    I wish Kate would just go away……………..

39. Eddie Gee Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 11:05 am

No. I will not be watching Kate Gosselin. Enough of her. What did/does she do to warrant her a reality star? Let her go back to nursing and live like everyone else. Watching her exploit her role as a mother of 8, makes me sick. She isn’t the only woman with 8 kids.

40. Josh Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 11:11 am

Good for her, she can make it without her
    looser ex-husband.

41. Me Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 11:54 am

Dear Kate,

Nobody cares.

42. rob Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 12:07 pm

god damn she’s ugly.

43. Shell Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Sounds like an excellant reason NOT to visit CouponCabin.com

44. annacolleen Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Why would anyone want advice from her, on any subject? A coupon blogger? Why doesn’t she get a job away from public scrutiny? Is she a glutton for punishment, or just a glutton for publicity? Go away, Ms. Gosslein. We have seen enough of you. Take yourself, and your progeny away from the public eye. Please don’t surface again!!!

45. Cathy Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 12:37 pm

Good for her! As long as I don’t have to look at her phony, whiny face I could care less what she does. I can avoid her blog easy enough!

46. S Mibbe Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Seriously? ‘Lend her expertise’????? I will now boycott CouponCabin.com simply because they are paying her to blog. There are so many good, selfless moms out there who are way more expert and deserving of this paid gig. Join me in writing to CouponCabin today and tell them how you feel about this.

47. Constance Oconnor Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:02 pm

She is too mean to be a nurse, so couponing would be good for her (if she doesn’t stab you first with the scissors!) So glad she and her little brat, crying whinney kids are off. Even the Douggars and their 19 kids are well behaved and never cry.

Comments