Kris Jenner Thinks Kim Kardashian Should Keep The 20 Carat Engagement Ring

November 03, 2011 10:21 AM by Lisa Princ

Kris Humphries recently asked for the engagement ring back that he gave to Kim Kardashian, upon learning that she filed divorce papers. However, the Keeping Up With The Kardasians star’s mom, Kris Jenner thinks that Kim Kardashian should keep the 20 carat ring. Read on to find out why!

After learning that his wife of 72 days filed for divorce on Monday, Kris Humphries asked Kim Kardashian to return the 20.5 carat engagement ring he gave her back in May. Reports claimed that Kim was ready to give the ring back, but Kris Jenner thinks that she should not give it back. Why? Kris Jenner told Fox and Friends this morning: “A gift is a gift. If you look at the etiquette books, it says keep a present.”

Kris Jenner went on to say that she is not sure what Kim Kardashian will do regarding the ring, adding: “But I don’t think Kim is as concerned about that as everything else. I don’t think it’s about the gifts or the money, it’s about what she’s feeling and about two people and how their lives are changing.” Kris Jenner then reiterated her feelings when she paid a visit to Good Morning America this morning as she told them: “I hate an Indian giver. It’s a gift, you know.”

What do you think – should Kim Kardashian give Kris Humprhies the ring back? Sound off below and let us know what you think!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardasians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo courtesy of Getty

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian |

10 Responses to “Kris Jenner Thinks Kim Kardashian Should Keep The 20 Carat Engagement Ring”

1. MARIA Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 10:37 am

GREEDY BIAATCH SHOWED GIVE THE RING BACK THE BIG PHONEY!!

2. Cindy Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 12:51 pm

run Kris run….. as in Humphries

3. Cristy Says:
    November 3rd, 2011 at 6:10 pm

OF course she should return it. SHE didn’t want to be married anymore. Why would she want to keep it except for it’s worth??? She has plenty of money. I think it’s horrible for her to keep it.

4. Mahala4 Says:
    November 4th, 2011 at 7:54 am

When I heard that you were going to be on t.v. I thought, I HAVE TO make a note.. Watched you, and I was very glad how you answered Lara Spencer’s questions, As soon as you said, *I hate an INDIAN GIVER* I thought, well, THAT will bring in some critical complaints, because no matter what you say, *you can’t please everybody*. But then you quickly cleared it OFF, for me, when you said, *A gift is a GIFT*, and you can KEEP a gift. Kim has to be going through more STRESS with the media than anything else. All she needs is TIME for herself. I also noticed when she was being interviewed in Australia, Khloe tried to answer ONE question, and they did a QUICK cutt off and she could finish her question. I think that it was the best thing for Kim, to be in the *DOWN UNDER*, just to avoid the ditzy papprazzi in the U.S. Hope all is good for you. God Bless.

5. Cherise Manaigo Says:
    November 4th, 2011 at 11:00 am

Although I am not a mother, I could only imagine how Kris Kardashian Jenner feels. When a child hurts, so does a mother. Though Kimberly may put on a game face for the public, privately she as well as Kris Humphries is hurting. I strongly believe that they did love one another but should have taken more time to get to know one another. Although Kimberly and Kris are not my children nor siblings, my heart goes out to the both of them. Marriage is no joke! I hope things work out for the best on both ends.

6. steve Says:
    November 4th, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Quit being a “goldigger” Ms. Jenner, Kim should do the right and classy thing and return the ring. After all the wedding was a joke on everyone

7. bernie Says:
    November 4th, 2011 at 10:21 pm

I think kim should give the ring back after all its only been 72 days, and she is the one asking for a divorce.

8. Sam Says:
    November 5th, 2011 at 7:46 am

Kris Jenner is a prime example of white trash.

9. Vanessa Says:
    November 5th, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Yes give it back! That marriage was a farce!! I think that marriage was a publicity stunt! I think the Kardashian clan is a bunch of nit wits and whoever watches them needs mental help!! After Kims sexcapade caught on video with Ray J. Kris Jenner has jus saw it as a hype to get her nobody children famous!! YOUR ALL PATHETIC!! GIVE THAT MAN HIS RING BACK!!!

10. joe Says:
    November 6th, 2011 at 9:43 am

what a greedy scumbag kris jenner is a disgrace

Comments