Kim Kardashian Is Embarrassed Over Her Huge Wedding

November 04, 2011 06:43 AM by Lisa Princ

As Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian inch closer to being divorced, the Keeping Up With The Kardasians star recently revealed her embarrassment over their huge wedding. Read on to find out more!

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries will forever be known for the elaborate wedding of the year, and one of the shortest celebrity marriages. Apparently, the whole ordeal has left Kim Kardashian embarrassed, or at least that is what she told her family. According to TMZ.com, Kim Kardashian emailed several family members on her father’s side of the family just hours before she made the divorce announcement, telling them: “I would rather you hear it from me than someone else or the news.”

But that was not all Kim Kardashian told her family members, as she went on to add: “I know this seems crazy…I’ve spent the last few months struggling with my marriage. Kris is a great guy but we come from such different worlds and he isn’t what I thought when we 1st met. I’m embarrassed that I took everyone on this journey with me and had this huge wedding. But I have to be happy, so I have to let this relationship go.” Once again, we can’t help but wonder why this pair did not date for a bit longer before jumping the gun and having a huge, televised, wedding.

What do you think – why did Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries split? Sound off below and let us know what you think!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardasians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo courtesy of Getty

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian |

8 Responses to “Kim Kardashian Is Embarrassed Over Her Huge Wedding”

1. Uprice Says:
    November 4th, 2011 at 7:13 am

Poor Kim So lonely and needy!

2. Maria Says:
    November 4th, 2011 at 8:33 am

We all make mistakes. Kim is strong, true to herself and still rich and beautiful. When you have more money and in addition fame, everything gets magnifyed and scrutinzed under a microscope. She has the freedom to decide what is right for her. I am happy for her and her decisions.

3. cindy Says:
    November 4th, 2011 at 9:11 am

she should be embarrased how mature do you have to be to let your husband know that you are getting a devorce before the world knows obviously she has no values for anyone elsa other than herself or this was a publicity stunt either way it made her look so imature

4. Joann Says:
    November 4th, 2011 at 9:39 am

It’s amazing how Kim just realized that she had made a mistake after having taken the whole world for one big ride. I feel really bad for Kris and this whole mess. She had him convinced that she was in love with him, unfortunately for him, he fell for it. What was so different about her world and his? Maybe he has morals and she doesn’t. Maybe he was brought up in a Christian home and she wasn’t. Watch the show and you be the judge. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that the whole family are lacking God given morals.

5. Shelly Sumpter Says:
    November 4th, 2011 at 9:42 am

What a joke … They were only married for two months. If Kim was sincere she would have given that marriage an honest chance to thrive. She’s a media whore being pimped out by her mom. SMH

6. Linda Says:
    November 4th, 2011 at 1:59 pm

How could Kim have spent the last few
    months struggling with her marriage,
    when she was not even married for a
    few months?

7. C.C. Adler Says:
    November 5th, 2011 at 12:29 pm

Boycott all things Kardashian. They are an embarrassment of riches, poor behavior, and an insult to humanity.

8. Barbara Saad Says:
    November 14th, 2011 at 1:10 pm

we all think she is a money trollop

Comments