Kris Humphries Knew The Divorce Was Coming

November 08, 2011 07:49 AM by Lisa Princ

Kris Humphries acted like he was blindsided when Kim Kardashian filed for divorce last week, but now sources are saying that he actually knew the divorce was coming. In fact, rumor has it that the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is hurt by the fact that Kris Humphries pretended he did not know it was coming. What gives? Read on to find out!

He said, she said – what are we supposed to believe anymore? After Kim Kardashian filed for divorce from Kris Humphries last week, Kris acted as though he had no idea his wife was going to file for divorce, even stating: “I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce. I’m committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.” However, more and more sources are coming out of the woodwork to reveal that Kris Humphries really did know that it was going to happen. According to The New York Post, a source close to the couple said: “He knew it was coming; they both knew things weren’t working . . . but some part of Kim also misses Kris, and still wants him to be a part of her life.”

So, did Kris Humphries really know that Kim Kardashian would file for divorce, or did he assume they would try and work on their marriage? We can’t be sure, but the source went on to add that Kim is feeling hurt because Kris acted like he had no idea that the divorce was coming. Kim Kardashian recently flew out to Minnesota for what some folks thought would be a reconciliation, but new reports claim that Kim actually went out there to apologize to Kris Humprhies’ family, with an insider adding: “She felt going to Minnesota to talk was the right thing to do, she is so embarrassed by the way everything turned out.”

What are your thoughts on this whole Kardashian divorce mess? Sound off and tell us what you think by commenting below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardasians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian |

89 Responses to “Kris Humphries Knew The Divorce Was Coming”

1. Melody Young Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 7:59 am

Who cares????????

2. Darren Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:02 am

Who CARES she is a fraud he got caught up in it. It just goes to show some will do anything for money. I have never watched the show and never will.

3. lawrence Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:04 am

Kris paid a lot money for some behind the whole world has already seen, as far as kim goes no matter how you dress a pig its still a pig i wish the k family would just go away.

4. texaschickeee Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:08 am

Kim is not embarrased about ehat happen. She did it for ratings. Kris H did it for marriage, and money from the show. (remember he is after all out of work with the lock out). Notice how Khole got the show with Lamar…Kris thought Kim would gt another show since she has some iron clade contract with E! network.

5. Denise Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:09 am

No one gives a crap about Kim K. or her family, she is a Non Motherf”N Factor not important! There are others important things happening in the world besides Kim K getting divorced who gives a heck get them out of the spot light shes not even worth the attention this is what she wanted more FAME and ATTENTION!

6. art Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:09 am

Kim Kardashian, embarrassed. Oh, yes, I can see that. Sure, because she’s actually such a common sense, down to earth person. Really????? She’s never been embarrassed. All you have to do is read the headlines and you can understand she has no shame, and you have to have shame in order to be embarrassed.

7. Tigger Too Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:09 am

At first, I believed Kris Humphries when he said he had no idea that Kim Kardashian was filing for divorce. Now that I’ve read this story, I think that the entire marriage was a sham, a publicity stunt concocted by Kris Jenner and her minions to entice viewers to KUWTK. [Yeah, like we don't hear ENOUGH about these scumbags.] I think Kris Jenner found a dunce in Humphries and cooked up this marriage drama, and he WAS used by Jenner and Kim. He isn’t savvy to the world of showbiz, and I think he misunderstood how things would work. IMO, he’s rather “slow” in IQ standards. I don’t know how Kim had the unmitigated gall to go to Minnesota and see Humphries and his parents. That was adding insult to injury. IMO, the whole Kardashian thing is played out, and this bogus marriage perpetrated on their fans should be the last straw for the public. They’ve been had, too.

8. Monisa Cole Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:11 am

Honestly, I wondered about the whole thing. Kris just seemed like an abusive guy to me. He always had negative comments to say to Kim. It’s like a person who is secretly jealous of the way this young lady was brought up and jealous of her riches. I just wished Kim would not have gone through this at all. I love the Kardashians and I am praying for poor Kim, she look distraught to me. People are always giving Kim a rough time because she is so drop dead gorgeous. I think Kim had her doubts but went along with it because Kim just wanted to be married. Kim keep your head up and remember this too shall pass. Give this to Jesus and he will handle it.

9. MOTHEROF2TEENS Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:12 am

Please cancel there show and put us out of our misery. From Kloe and her sister’s bad waxing job to Kim’s head being sore from Myles Austin and her in bed in New York and now a 72 day marriage. How are we as a culture supposed to teach our kids/young girls to study hard, not have sex and be honest with this crap shoved down there throats?

10. A.M. Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:14 am

That’s just what it is “JUST A MESS”.

11. Hilda Postell Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:22 am

I think Kim should have known before now that the marriage was not going to work. She has been in several relationships before and married before. She should not have rushed into the marriage. I feel as though the comment made by her first husband is accurate that she will use people to get what she wants. Why spend all that money and for what. There are starving people out there she could have donated that money too and people would have respected her a whole lot more. There are people who really dont want to watch her show anymore because NOW they think it was all a big hoax. I watch them faithfully every week. Now I dont like Kim so much anymore. I think Khole is the one with the most sense. She sticks by her husband. She is seen cooking cleaning and she supports him. Even when the family is off vacationing, she says no, I am going with Lamar. Hang in there Khole. You will be rewared for being a good wife.

12. Ady Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:24 am

I think that this all its bu****it..they were both pretending with all this wedding stuff, just to get the money, and people who are watching this crap they are stupid !!!

13. Jeff Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:28 am

I THINK THAT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF KIM KARDASHIAN. WHY IS EVERYONE BLAMING CHRIS. I READ THE OTHER DAY THAT SHE WANTED TO CALL OFF THE WEDDING BUT DIDNT. HMMMM…. MAKES ME WONDER IF IT REALLY WAS FOR PUBLICITY AND THE MONEY! SHAME ON THEM FOR TAKING THE SACRAMENT OF MARRIAGE AND TRAMPLING ALL OVER IT FOR THE SACK OF MONEY! THEY ALL NEED TO GROW UP!

14. liz Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:29 am

boycott for the kardashians….done wit u guys..take a break and for once be real.. you put reality show too far so scripted now for the money..

15. D Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:33 am

Of course he knew! This thing is blown way out of the water. The public is so hell bent on wanting to think Kim K is the bad one here. The facts are if you watch the show, he treated her like crap. I think he was using her for fame, money and a way to get himself out there. He has no job people. And it’s clear as day he was jealous of her. She has a career and makes $$$. He’s not even on a basketball team. Quite frankly I think she did the right thing is filing for divorce. The red flags were up everywhere on this guy. He was verbally and emotionally abusive. I’m going with Team Kim on this one. You have to protect yourself….Frig the media and the public.

16. pat Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:36 am

what does anyone expect from Kim anymore. Look, marriage isn’t supermodeling or trying to keep up with the Kardashian. Point and Blank, marriage and Kim is an opposite side/match. They say you are not ready for primetime when you are really a novice. KIM keep your beautiful face on the media/television, please, do not cross path into marriage. All we see on media/television is not gold and unfornately, American has come to accept it that way. Too bad. Kim will try again and fool the guys!, a television prime /reality marraige!, give me a break.

17. joyfulhart Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:51 am

After watching the shows leading up to the wedding, I predicted the marriage would fail. A healthy union is one full of compromise and give & take from both sides. All I witnessed, was Kim and her mother, running the show and then pouting and storming off if they didn’t get their way. Kris H. had little to no say in anything! It was all about Kim! I even ended up feeling sorry for the guy. And HELLO, the footage of the rehearsal, how embarrasing! That should have been a big ole RED FLAG in everyone’s face!

18. Maria Haney Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:53 am

I don’t know what is wrong with Kim. You give a new puppy more than 57 days to see if it works out or not! She should be ashamed of herself for using this young man the way she did. She needs to learn what the words “forever” used in their wedding vows means!

Her wedding will be the last Kardashian program myself and many of my friends will be watching.

This girl needs some kind of counseling or something before she hurts any more people. She has done nothing more than make a spectacle of her whole family and poor Kris went down with them.

19. Jon Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:01 am

This Kardashian Wedding/Divorce is another great example of why Marriage should be defined as a union between one man and one woman. Way to go KIM and Kris! 72 WHOLE DAYS!!!!!!

20. Xen Mistress Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:02 am

Apparently, he went off script. It’s called improvising.

21. Christina Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:04 am

My heart breaks for Kim. It is very scary to feel like there is no way to back out of a wedding once the plans are in place. I know. Even Princess Diana said that she knew that things weren’t right before she got married. A strong message can come out of this fiasco to young women everywhere: don’t rush to the alter. If he is the right one, then wait. If he really is the right one, then he will wait too.

22. gleeky Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:05 am

rly? she’s embarrassed? what did she think was going to happen after she filed for divorce and fled the country like that?

23. Olevia Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:07 am

I think part of him may have known that it COULD happen, but he was still expecting to maybe be able to work things out. I still personally think that this is just one big stunt for money although I pray that it isn’t. That would just be sad…

24. michelle Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:08 am

i feel really bad for kris!!! I think kim is a horrible person. She is so freakin shallow!!! Her father would not be impressed for sure!!

25. Robert Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:10 am

If Kris decides or if they are in talks to get back together I hope to GOD he is smart and tells her to pack sand.

26. JR Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:11 am

Who cares?

27. Barbara Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:15 am

Couldn’t Kim see this coming? Kris was sooooo rude to her and her family. I feel sorry for her and wish her well.

28. DJPOPPADEUX Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:16 am

CAN WE ALL SAY “DAMAGE CONTROL” BOYS AND GIRLS. OF COURSE INSIDERS CLOSE TO KIM KARTRASHIAN ARE GONNA SAY THIS. HOW MUCH DID PR PAY FOR THIS ARTICLE?

29. Debbie Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:19 am

What ever happened to for better or for worse? You can’t know much of anything in only 72 days. Why waste so much money in a time when the economy is so bad? She needs to stop taking marriage so lightly and do a little growing up. I have a totally different opinion about the whole family now. Fame whores are not cool!

30. Armida Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:21 am

I think everyone should BoyCott the the Kardashians The Mother is an IDIOT to say she should keep the ring !! REALLY!! hasn’t kim made a fool of herself enough !!?? what is wrong with a mother who thinks that is funny!!!!!!!!! Do you know HOW MANY CHILDREN could have benefited from 10 million dollars!!!! I am so SICK of the Camaera WHORE’S the ONLY ONE with any brains is Courtney !!! GET OFF TV ALREADY PEOPLE!!!

31. Tony Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:24 am

If people would just pay those Kardashians no mind they would do better. Marriage is no longer honored in society. People think it is a joke to play with someone’s emotions. Kris will move on for I am sure he has had a seventy-two day girlfriend before so not much difference and to Kim I think she probably has the Elizabeth Taylor syndrome so one down seven more idiots to go. My advice to Kim is “Long Live The Spirit of Elizabeth Taylor” and to Kris “Moving Right Along.”

32. Lisa Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:26 am

kim kardashian is a joke…thats what she gets and men just use her for publicity…she doesnt get it and she never will…shame on kris for getting involved with this woman…he deserves better..

33. amy Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:27 am

garbage

34. Justin Gay Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:31 am

i think that km kardashian is a fame whore who needs to learn how to be humble,modest and dignified in her appraoch to fame, hence the fact that she did become a ‘star’ from a damn sex tape.So in that case, i believe that if she relly did marry for money, she needs to meet her match to realize that shit do stink!

35. Barb Lickness Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:33 am

I am sorely disappointed in Kim but even more so in her Mother. Indian giver? really? seriously? What an insult to the Native Americans in this country. I just never realized how shallow Kim and her Mother were.

36. Lisa Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:33 am

Yes and I’m sure that ‘source’ is somehow connected to Kris Jenner. I feel for Kris Humphries cause they have a TV show coming up and I’m sure the Kardashians are going to do their best to edit and make him look like a demon.

37. sandbar Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:39 am

He’s better off withouit her-she’s white trash

38. mn Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:39 am

PLESAE what sources… KARDASHIAN’s LYING PR MACHINE…

You all are paid by KKK…

39. amay Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:41 am

This whole thing is a joke done by the family. Its a shame. I am on team Humprhies!!!!! Not a fan to Kim anymore. How many times she using the media or people to make money

40. rosepetals Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:46 am

I Love Kim Kardashian and I think whatever she decides to do is her decision. For Kris Humphries, he’s a jerk and really rude to her. No matter what Kim’s family will always be on her side and that’s all that matters.

41. Lorenzo Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:47 am

we should not beleave any of this stuff!

42. Andre Jack Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:52 am

Yep…They both got caught up in the media hype and Kim was brave enough to end it. Kim, I beg you, divorce yourself with National TV.. You don’t need it anymore…

43. tiredofthisfoolishness Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:55 am

whether he knew it was coming is not the point here you know, the point is the way it was handled…..someone need to point out the KK that it is not what you do but how you do it……..all of us know that we are going to die, that does not stop people from mourning and being sad when it occur……you look at a sick person and you hear that they are not going to make it but you still hope that they do, when the death occur that does not stop the weeping and knashing of teeth…..the spin meisters need to give it up………the damage is done and there is no turning back, she is a skank and that is that.

44. Alley Oop Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:55 am

She is just a media hound. Since after being married she could not figure out how to get the media to keep following her… next thing you know more drama. I don’t think she could exist without it.

45. Elliot Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:59 am

She went out to Minn. to try and neutralize all the bad publicity about the divorce. She could have apologized over the phone.

46. Penni Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:02 am

Kim K lives in a most abundant reality. I believe she is fortunate to have come to the realization that things weren’t working and to have the courage to take this shocking step. No matter how it looks to us, the viewers, some place inside, there is the heart of a young woman who now has to field this personal crisis as a media event. I can’t imagine this was just a publicity stunt–OMG an entire village in Africa could have been supported for a year on the cost. This is one of those life experiences which helps you access what’s really important and what is not. Let’s hope ‘some truth’ filtered in to both of them and helps them with future relationship decisions.

47. Reve;; Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:05 am

Kim you PUNKED Kris big time. YOU JUST MARRIED THE FIRST GUY THAT ASKED!

48. sallieluv Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:09 am

Kim is scandalous!! This whole wedding thing was a scam. She knows she enjoy dark meat and should stop perpretating such frauds. Kris probably knew it wasn’t going to work and shouild have waited before committing to the relationship. Kim needs therapy to findout why she is having such a hard time maintaining healthy relationships.

49. Tee Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:09 am

complete bullshit.
    the marriage is bullshit.

50. Chris Connolly Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:12 am

Whore!!!

51. Craig W Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:14 am

Of course he knew it was coming, it was in the script!

52. Joel Kent Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:15 am

This is the largest farce in recent times and I ma very disappointed in Kim for allowing this to become this way. If in fact she did do to meet with Kris’s family to try to explain and try to make it right I applaud that effort. She is a smart lady and could have easily pulled the plug before it got to this state, where she and her family and even the Kardashian brand have been soiled by this. I hope that she grows up and mentally starts taking notes and realizes that every action has a reaction. It’s fine if all it affects is you….but when it affects others as well not so smart.

53. miamibuster Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:18 am

seems like the kardashian pr company is now planting stories to make kris look bad.
    how sweet of them…
    totally over the entire kardashian clan.

54. Francis Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:19 am

I think Kim K is a media whore who used a vulnerable young man to live out a fairy tale life that no other man was willing to allow her to do on their watch.. She needs to lay on someone’s sofa and have herself mentally evaluated. I’m ick of this tramp who got famous making a sex tape with Ray J being the topic on every headline news outlet.

55. PrettyHot Mess Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:19 am

I think He Knew…But he wanted to get back at her personally i think he was very mentally abussesive, and down the line kim would have been even more hurt, i think she did the right thing! I Think she and Reggie Bush should get back together.

56. Sally Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:21 am

I think the whole thing is pathetic! Everyone struggles the 1st yr of marriage with the adjusting to the new life; she’s such a spoiled brat she can’t even struggle through the 1st month! Also her family, especially the mother, was too involved in their entire relationship. Kim needs to be an adult and not expect this young man to want to be Mr. Kardashian and should have tried to be Mrs. Humphries for more than a day for tv!!

57. Erin Pierotti Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:21 am

Well, I hate to judge, but it’s so herd not to when celebrities put themselves out there like the Kardashian clan does. First, I hate to admit I watch the show. I can say though that you can tell it compltely set up. The topics and the way they are with each other is completely fake. I don’t hink any of them are going to win an academy award in the future. As far as this wedding thing goes, its sad to think that money and fame would make people go that far. What ever happened to values, morals, self-respect? I guess that’s the price you pay in the world of celebrity.

58. sgftx Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:23 am

Please…stop covering this lunacy! What a miserable way to live your life….

59. pee wee pearce Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:24 am

if the american people were smart ,they would never watch the show or even 1 sec of any thing to do with the kardasians. they would have to get real job and they would fail…

60. Sam_the_man Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:27 am

BOARING!!!!!

61. Theresa Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:33 am

OF COURSE he knew!!! It was all a PR scam, like everything the Kardashians do!! Wake up people..this family will stop at nothing to get more publicity because that means more $$$$$$$$$..He was PAID to marry her with the understanding, they would divorce later. They could have waited at least 6 months to make it more believable.
    Boycott everything these people do! Please do not give them any more money!!!!! Just sayin’.

62. sally rogers Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:34 am

Kim is a Armenian slut and her mother is a mother pimp with all her children, she sees only money. This poor boy should not have come near that sick bunch and no other man should touch that bitch who is also a liar. She worships money now she can get a gold vibrator and leave everyone alone and in peace. The Kardasians are pure garbage and will go down in flames soon as the show crashes.

63. GIA Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:35 am

KIM IS HURT??? All these Kardashians do is hurt one another while feigning they just love one another so much – these people have no boundaries or respect.

I believe Kris was in it for the long haul and though a bit on the immature side, he was treated like crap by all of the Kardashians.

How come Khloe’s husband LaMarr has been treated like a GOD, respected and accepted and Kris wasn’t? If you watched how they treated him and how spoiled and immature Kim acted during this relationship you wouldn’t have any question as whether this marriage was a ploy for MORE Kardashian attention.

I have to say this: if Kim wanted to make things work with Kris and felt any sense of duty or obligation to her sham of a marriage, then why not go to couples counseling?? Instead, she used it, probably along with her Mothers consent to fool the public. Her mother has no shame. Her stepfather Bruce has no balls to stand up to these insane people and is just enjoying the ride. The best of them is the brother who at least sees the kind of trash his family has become. And sadly, he can’t seem to break away from them or find his own path in life.

These people need to be knocked off their ridiculous, fake, phoney, disrespectful pedestals.

64. Roy Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:35 am

Personally, I think she did blind side him and she went out there to save as much face as she could. In her “designer” world, image is everything and a marriage that lasts a little over two months has marred hers’. Maybe she’ll actually put some thought into the words, “I do”, the next time she says them?

65. pootietang Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:36 am

faker

66. maria Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:39 am

I think this is pathetic. Kim needs to stop being so desperate. She not the type of gal to be settled down. She is selfish, materialistic, and too high maintenence..Focus on your career and stop falling in love with every man you date

67. babe Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:40 am

they probably both planned the whole thing and split the money

68. nina Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:41 am

That’s why its REALLY important to get to know the person that you’re marrying. Marriage these days has taken on a different tone. People are of the opinion that if it doesn’t work out, they can just divorce. Marrieage should have a deeper meaning! It should be FOR BETTER OR WORSE THROUGH THE GOOD AND BAD! I also think that people dont give themselves time to REALLY get to know the person they are marrying! I have always raised a brow at people who get married after only a few weeks or months of knowing each other!! In the begining it’s ALWAYS fun and exciting and new. Sometimes it takes time to get to know a person for who they REALLY ARE!!Then ask yourself is this a person you see yourself with forever!!

69. MayraG Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:43 am

They should work it out if the rumors that this was not publicity stunt are true…a lot of young women look up to Ms. Kardashian and she should be a good example for youth. So many young people just want out the minute something goes wrong…. If he’s not beating you or consistently cheating or hurting you emotionally can we try to get back that good old fashioned romance? What happened to her traditional values?

70. Jenafer Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:47 am

Kim never wanted to be married she just wanted to have her fairytale wedding while she still looks good. Kris new if he proposed anything smaller than a 2 million dollar ring she would have said no and moved on to some other guy to marry who would off such big bling. She had to out beat her sister you know. She so materialistic and selfish. Perfect time to get the divorce on your one year anniversary, while your brothers on DWTS and your mom has a book coming out.

71. Jenafer Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:50 am

One more thing… I just love how the Kardashians are so quick to cut Kris and his family down. You don’t see Kris family on T.v. trashing the Kardashians.

72. tessa Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:59 am

Please. I used to enjoy watching their shows, but now. Fake, publicity hungry family. Father must be rollong in his grave, Bruce, must be really upset. The only normal one.

73. debbie Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 11:07 am

Come on..get real. She is divorcing him because the NBA season may be cancelled and no $$$$$ coming in.Get a REAL life Kim……

74. Shelly Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 11:14 am

I knew that she wasn’t going to stay married long no way

75. Just me talking here Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 11:15 am

Can anyone say Publicity Stunt????

76. ocean Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 11:15 am

Kris Humprhies, there are many nicer and beautiful women in the world.

I don’t believe the above story.
    It is from hers, the heartless people.

77. Lily loy Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 11:33 am

Who cares!!! I knew Kim In kris wouldnt last,from watching the show she didnt have any respect for her to be husband.I wish both of them the best of luck i know a break up can be tough let alone a divorce

78. Queenetta LaFlora Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 11:38 am

Kim cant stay in a marriage even if she tried .. She has commitment issues .. she was lookin for a reason not to settle down …. She has been around the block with alot of athletes and thats how she got her fame …. She just need to chill out and let the marriage work out.. It hasnt been a month and she already getting a divorce … Damm… seriously….

79. Cindy Leverett Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 11:49 am

I think Kim and Kris should have listened to her mother and waited about another year before they got married it takes a while to really get to learn who someone really is or if they are compatible enough for marriage.

80. Unique Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 11:50 am

I think that this was just a publicity act. If they were having problems before they got married why even bother getting married in the first place. I would of figured out there was going to be a divorce soon if things weren’t going right. But then why get a divorce why not work things out. Give the marriage a try at least. Some people just do things to be in the spot light. That is really sad

81. Bobby schmitt Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Kim K is a waste of space and made a mockery of a sacred tradition that is marriage. It is now the “hip” thing to do, to have a big wedding and get divorced. YOU DONT GET MARRIED BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT AND YOU FEEL THAT IT IS TIME!!! YOU CAN NOT FALL IN LOVE 3 WEEKS!!! Just another actor who makes a mockery of marriage, Hollywood is the worst

82. Brahmin Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:52 pm

Originally when the Kardashian put the story about that Kris “knew” about the divorce the examples they gave were a bad reflection on them.

They mentioned to him here and there that Kim would file for divorce. And that is what they called notice.

That is like me telling my boss about my friend party in Vancouver and when I don’t show up for work on Monday saying he knew, about the party so therefore he knew I was going. Like duh.

Are these people mature?????

83. Julie Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 6:24 pm

I think Kris Jenner and the kardashian did use him to have money but he was willing to change KIm he was willing to make her better human been, He wanted his wife to be his wife to live his life and perhaps making Kim leave her unhealthy environement, It was to me a chance for her to find happiness, have kids. But Kris Jenner and the Kardashain saw a danger to see Kim going far from them, they made breaks to his dream and of course Kim was the objet of tensions. Kris wanted her to share his life instead of he has to be another object instrument to Kris Jenner. I see that in the plan Kris Jenner would be the manager controler of Kris profesionnal life and KIm life. But Kim was not that interested in Kris life, and surely mentally dependante of her mum.

84. Julie Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 6:26 pm

I m in the team NO MORE KARDASHIANS ON TV.

85. zendegi Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:03 pm

did kim leave the ring with kris ?????????????? there’s your answer!!!!!!

86. LAMURGA Says:
    November 9th, 2011 at 12:51 pm

SOOOOOOOOO IF HE KNEW, she still a HO, and needs to return the ring. She only used him all he wanted was a wife and family which is suppose to happen when you get married. KK just wanted to look like a princess with the wedding dress and all…………boycott everything with the name KARDASHIAN……:(

87. EloiseM Says:
    November 9th, 2011 at 6:46 pm

I hope the show goes on WITHOUT KIM in it. Trust me there is enough fodder to show that’s more interesting than her segments. i feel now she was becoming jealous of the attention Kris was receiving. He had told told her and her family in no uncertain terms how he is as a MAN. They just laughed and said oh yea., as if a Kardashian would rule in the end. She tried to totally emasculate him in every way from how his house was decorated to his values. His values from what I saw in the few episodes were very good. Hers not so much. Too bad she didn’t try to be more homest like Kloe or listen to her. Kloe seems to be able to take the truth, but Kim seems to think that whatever she wants or think is THE END of everything. To let her continue in this line of thinking would be doing her a diservice. I wish nothing but the Best for Kris in his future.

88. Janay Says:
    November 12th, 2011 at 2:48 am

I think Kris H. was a typical 26 yr old who ignored all the warning signs and figured he would bend her to seeing things his way. I think the entire Kardasian plot and plan backfired on them when Kris quit her NY reality show and would not cooperate like all the rest of their men do. Like Lamar, he was expected to go along with all the fake story lines and cameras 24/7. Instead he quit, went out partying nightly (again typical 26 yr old) and layed down the law to Kim about what he expected from a wife.

89. MoonDoggie Says:
    November 24th, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Bruce is a sap. He has no balls & probably no dick anymore. He lets that tramp Jenner run the show. Please get them off TV. They used Humphries, that’s all there is to it!!!!

Comments