Nancy Grace Weighs In On Conrad Murray

November 08, 2011 01:30 PM by Lisa Princ

Last night on ABC‘s Dancing With The Stars, Nancy Grace had no choice but to sit back and be quiet as Len Goodman told her that it was her time to go, but if you thought Nancy Grace would keep quiet about Conrad Murray, you are sadly mistaken. As usual, Nancy had some harsh words for the good ole doctor…read on to find out what she said!

Nancy Grace may have had to sit quietly and take the harsh critique from the Dancing With The Stars judges last night, but today, Nancy Grace had some harsh words of her own – for Conrad Murray, that is! What did Nancy have to say about the doctor that was found guilty Monday of involuntary manslaughter in the June 2009 death of Michael Jackson? She started by saying: “God is going to get him,” and continued with: “He’s going to be miserable. He can run but he can’t hide. He and Casey Anthony can have a tea party when he gets out in four years.”

While Conrad Murray’s legal team plans to appeal his verdict, Nancy Grace thinks he should have been given a harsher verdict. Nancy went on to tell US Magazine: “I don’t think that’s fair. In fact, I think that he should have gotten murder one with propofol as a deadly weapon, and should have spent life behind bars.” Conrad Murray is currently being held without bail, and is set to be sentenced on November 29.

Do you agree with Nancy Grace on the Conrad Murray verdict? And do you think Nancy Grace is going to be heading home tonight? We do! Tune in to Dancing With The Stars tonight to find out!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great Dancing With the Stars news, please feel free to check out Sir Links A Lot: Dancing With The Stars and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photo courtesy of  ABC!

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, Dancing With the Stars |

62 Responses to “Nancy Grace Weighs In On Conrad Murray”

1. Greg Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 1:45 pm

I agree he should have been convicted and gotten harsher sentence then he did, but Jackson also used his power and influence to play fast and loose. Everyone wants to let him off the hook. But I guess he did pay the ultimate price.

2. jack jackson Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Nancy Grace is a pig in every way. Who cares what she thinks besides the liberal media which won’t report real and relevant topics??

3. eulajoe Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Really,Nancy? Murder One? Do you really believe the good doctor(?)intended to kill off his golden goose??? (Media Whore strikes again)

4. Boomer Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Nancy Graceless is the bulldog in the room, always going for the throat when weighing in on someone else’s fate. While I do think Murray was guilty of neglect in the care and death of Michael Jackson, that neglect did not meet the qualifications for murder. Involuntary manslaughter, yes, but that’s about it. Nancy Graceless should also be careful when it comes to talking about individuals who will face God’s wrath. She’s got no room to talk about there, not with having heartlessly badgered at least one person into committing suicide.

5. Karen B. Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:12 pm

I feel the Doctor should got more time. Michael Jackson was so far gone. Jury did a great job. For future doctor’s wanting to treat celebrates as personal physician, don’t, or you’ll be in the limelight.
    Nancy Grace needs to leave DWTS her moves with the dance is far too slow compared to heropinionn on jury verdicts. She speaks her thoughts out faster then she moves.

6. Gloria Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:41 pm

How can all of you people be so condemning? Nancy is just calling it as she sees it. She does this for a living, and what do you do you horse hock her! She is after all entitietled to her opinion so lighten up………………

7. williered Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:50 pm

There is no way the doctor intentionally killed Jackson, as he was the golden goose at a rate of $150,000 per month. Virtually every practicing doctor would like to have an annual income of $1,800,000 from a single patient. A murder conviction is a typical over-the-top Nancy Grace reaction for the sake of publicity. What a pig.

8. Will C. Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:52 pm

Nancy Grace is just a low life, skank, and it just makes me ill when she gets on her platform. Can we just make her go away.

9. observer Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Nancy Grace is a revolting excuse for a human being and a total idiot. Why does anyone care what comes out of her mouth? Why is she “dancing” on national TV?

10. Toni Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:06 pm

I don’t always agree with Nancy Grace but this time I do. Conrad Murray gave Michael Jackson what he wanted but not the proper care as a doctor to go along with it. Four years is not enough. As far as DWTS Nancy will probably be the one to go tonight but she is what the show is about, starting from nothing and improving. Can’t fault her for that, she is enjoying herself and this is a side I never expected to see.

11. Steve Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:10 pm

“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;

Nancy, how do you like your tea?

12. butch Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:11 pm

If there is anyone I hate to listen to besides Kim K, it’s Nancy Grace. Everyone is guilty in her eyes before they even have a hearing. typical law enforcement. She’s out there to draw a buck from where ever she can so she doesn’t have to work. If she has all the proof of anyone’s guilt, lets see it. If not then she should keep her Miss Piggy mouth shut. She needsd to get help with all that hatered built up in side of her.

13. Terry Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:19 pm

This woman is gross and I would break my rule of never punching a woman in this case

14. Darwin Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:25 pm

Nancy Grace is “Graceless” in both danceing and her tv program! She is so oppinionated and left wing! She thinks she know’s it all!!! as you could see from DWTS, she wouldn’t listen to her pro, she had to tell him what to do, like she was the dancer! RIGHT! Nancy you can’t dance! she looks like Miss Piggy trying to dance.

15. Anne Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Murder one? Right, as someone else suggested, he wanted to murder someone paying him $150,000/month. Is Nancy Grace nuts or she just can’t dance. Both I would say. She makes it impossible to like her. Thank God she is no longer a prosecutor. I feel sorry for anyone innocent who was prosecuted by this pig. She would make a great girlfriend for Gloria Allred.

16. Kris Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:34 pm

Nancy: One word for you. Shut-up. Just because you have platform to talk does not mean you can bitch about other people. I though you hated MJ and went ballistic on his allegations. You were the one was mo0st unhappy about his no guilty verdict. Now let me talk about you. Did you not have shame to put your piggy body in front of so many people who were laughing loud on your dancing moves. You would do anything to be on foolish TV. How about part in desperate TV talker like Sara Palin & Nancy Grace a new show I might make. But I am not sure you have….well let me stop here.

17. Philippe Bilquez Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:40 pm

I agree with Nancy but how come the doctor for Elvis was never brought up for trial? i think it was as bad the doctors if you don’t watch your self they try to push meds on everyone I think Nancy goes home tonight but she did super for her age

18. bizmark Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Something is strange about her still on DWTS. She should have been the first to go. As for the Murray verdict – I agree he should be punished with more time, but unlike Nancy Grace I respect jurors descisions and our judicial system.

19. bob Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:54 pm

Conrad will get the necessary punishment. But Michael Jackson was a drug addict and his family knew it! I hope they are blaming themselves as well as the doctor.

20. PamN Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:54 pm

I think this was a just verdict. And the Doctor probably does, too.

Nancy Grace loves to do what she does. I got her number. Don’t be so sure that she’ll be leaving tonight. She also has her minions. Not fooling me, old girl. I feel sorry for her little boy. She hardly talks about him. (Or her “husband”, for that matter.) She is a phony.

21. Yonker Bruzici Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:57 pm

This fat pig got her already large skull even bigger by being on this stupid reality show. A know it all, she feels everyone should applaud her for her “efforts” and “skills”…sorry fatso, you suck…

22. Carolyn Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Nancy Grace is a b**ch. Her role as a former prosecutor always shows (her fans need to read about a case or two she FLUBBED and thus, caused harm – it’s good she’s not prosecuting any longer. Conrad Murray was charged accordingly and the verdict probably fit the charges. Michael Jackson certainly wasn’t an “innocent” person, altnough he has always been immature (probably on purpose, to protect his image). Michael was in most ways a really good guy and didn’t deserve to die – but he was used to having his way on all things and was willing to pay big bucks to get his way. This time, he ended up dead, which was probably inevitable anyway, given his lifestyle with the use of prescription drugs. Hopefully, the Jackson family will raise Michael’s children better than they raised him – he was literally deprived of a normal childhood.

23. Fred Ludwig Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Ms. Grace is an idiot of the highest ranking. Pure crap spews from her mouth. There are few invididuals on this earth for which I have such a low regard—and this one is a true bottom dweller in the human race. At least Dr. Conrad Murray was trying.

24. james lancaster Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

when will people stop giving pig grace any air time? what a mess of a human being.

25. Jim Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:07 pm

What a bad egg. She is part of the media which believes that they are the ultimate source of authority and that the public does not need the precious judicial system that is, sadly and rapidly, going the way of the Dodo Bird. Sadder yet is the obvious fact that her Casey Anthony fans are responsible for her lasting this long on DWS.

26. NacyisGreat Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Nancy is right about it all it IS murder and the doc should go to jail from alot longer.The doctor knew what is right but his pure GREED got the best of him and not is what was best for his paitent.

27. niter Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:23 pm

I rather listen to nancy grace” and vote for her than the rest of you turkeys out there” she is trying to win to help children’s organzations!
    you think M. jackson was a hero! he only felt good probaly doing drugs. and had the money to get private drugs and only paid big time” I feel sorry for those children he left” fatherless and motherless….

28. Richard Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:29 pm

Nancy Dis-Grace is hillbilly white trash! God! She is so horrible in everyway. What kind of people listen to this bi-polar illiterate woman?

29. jake Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:30 pm

Jackson paid this guy to inject him with drugs, it seems to me closer to assisted suicide than manslaughter…if you have to put a name on it, but..the good dr. is out 1.8 mil per year w/o his concierge patient.

30. Jmaes Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:31 pm

HI all you people calling Ms Grace a pig? Doctors have rules to go by that are very strict. Any decent doctor or for that fact any human being should have know better. Just because a person wants a good nights sleep is not a reason to give them a drug like the doctor did. He knew what would happen if he did Ina court of law that is called pre mediated murder. As for Ms. Grace jumping the gun, in the end hasn’t she been right most of the time and look at all the good she has done. Jackson was a good singer PERIOD In the real world he was a child molester and a freak, if he was in jail like he should have been he would still be alive. Ms. Grace has saved so many childrens lives, how many did Jackson save? If it was your kid that he molested would not you think he should be in jail? He paid off the people not to go to court. SEE WHERE IT GOT HIM! DEAD!

31. Dave Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:37 pm

The only time Nancy ever keep’s quiet is when she has a cup cake in her big mouth.

32. joanne Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:42 pm

I agree with Nancy, I do not usually do that. Conrad Murray deserves to get more than 4 years. He did not need the $150,000 per month because he was paid more than that to kill Michael. He knows fully well that he was paid to ensure that Michael never performed in that concert. Why the hell would he tape Michael in a drugged out state and do all the other crap that he did.
    Come on people I dont believe a whole nation of people can be so foolish.

33. Joann Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:44 pm

One can only HOPE that Nancy Grace goes home tonight. I feel so badly for Tristen. He may never want to do DWTS again after having her for a partner. Shut up and listen to the professional.

34. Victoria Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Nancy:

I would say it takes a lots of guts to be on <>

As about the comment that you made the MJ’s children being left without a father, I feel they
    MJ has been death for a long time. This all began when he changed himself from Black to White.
    It is too bad none of his psychological problems were brought to light. We only heard a glimpse of it on the tapes Dr. Murray taped on his cell.
    We didn’t hear either how hard patients like MJ can be and how they would do anything to get. Most of all little was said about MJ’s addictions to drugs and his infatuation toward children like we heard on the tapes.

35. Marje Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:47 pm

At least Nancy has guts to say what she thinks , right or wrong in other people’s opinion. She has been right many times in regard to people who have been murderers. Those who call her names and don’t like her, just don’t watch her. The others want to hear what she has to say.

36. Bridgett Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:53 pm

Nancy Grace should go someewhere and learn how to dance before she trys to dance. She always let her fat mouth over load her hinnie.She lorated Micheal like a dog when he was living and now she acts as if she worshiped the ground he walked on. Underneath that disgusting personality lies a racist x prosecutor. She always put people down and never has anything good to say, but wait her time is coming when they boot Miss Piggy back into the barn. Here pigie pigie, LMBO!!!!

37. J Novalich Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 4:57 pm

I’m a Michael Jackson fan with a long memory. Nancy Grace made her fame with the rest of the media during the 2005 trial when she condemned MJ even though he was found innocent. I do not believe Nancy Grace cared about “justice for Michael Jackson” all she cares about is her ratings.

38. Dee Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 5:14 pm

Nancy Grace I think was “brave” to get out and try to dance with the weight she carries. She would have looked much better in outfits that did not show her legs. She is to fat to wear skimpy outfits.
    I prefer her on her own T.V. court shows.

39. Leta Ensey Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 5:18 pm

I pretty much agree with the comments above. First of all, Nancy Grace cannot dance worth a crap and needs to go home tonight and do whatever it is she does. She’s certainly not a good judge, either. Michael Jackson caused his own death. I worked with him one time and he was the weirdest person I ever met in my life.I think his family is out to make money on his death so why not try to hang the good doctor. Wish both of these subjects (Grace and Jackson) would just disappear from the face of the earth and make room for newsworthy articles!

40. Jerry Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 5:19 pm

Nancy Grace is such a pig.

I think there has to be premeditation to commit murder to be murder 1.

This guy’s meal ticket died because he didn’t monitor him. He’s more sorry than anyone even knows. His life is ruined. He can’t practice anymore. He in no way intended to kill Michael Jackson. Involuntary Manslaughter is perfectly accurate here.

He must pay the price. But Murder 1? What an idiot.

41. Jack Wood Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 5:22 pm

I don’t think Nancy’s fiance is dead he’s hiding.

42. jthedub Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 5:23 pm

Nancy Grace is great at what she does…stirring things up, she got you goofs all fired up didn’t she? She’s intelligent and outspoken, deal with it. If you don’t like her don’t listen. I don’t agree with everything she says but I don’t throw a hissy fit when I hear it or read it. I think she’s done pretty well on DWTS, probably where she should be and probably as far as she should go.

43. Larry Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 5:31 pm

I agree with Will C and Jack Jackson. Nancy Grace is nothing but a low life fat pig. She’s nothing but a loud mouth scumbag lawyer who couldn’t maintain a regular job if her life depended on it. When I heard she was going to be on DWTS I threw up a little in my mouth because it’s bad enough her ugly nasty self is on CNN. As far as her opinion is concerned no one cares, and no one ever will. Only in America can a piece of crap like Nancy Grace can get their own TV show. Get a real job you worthless piece of crap!!!!!!!!!

44. notforu Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 6:41 pm

i agree with her 100%

45. Suzy Q Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 6:45 pm

Well, I’m sorry the good doctor got himself involved in this type of stuff. I truly believed he wanted to help Michael, but any doctor should have recognized the drug problem and not provide these type of drugs for use….even if he did not inject it himself. He is now paying for it, as I suppose he should. What a tragedy. All the way around.

46. ROBERT OLIVER Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 7:07 pm

I THINK IF SOMEONE IS THAT SICK THEY SHOULD BE IN THE HOSPITAL WHERE REPORTS ARE KEPT ON PATIENTS!OTHER WISE, ANYONE WITH MONEY CAN BUY A CROOKED SO CALLED DR. & GET ANYTHING THEY WANT. THESE DECISIONS ARE LEFT TO MEDICAL TEAMS & DR,s IN THE HOSPITAL. THIS BEING SAID, HE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN LIFE IMPRISONMENT!!! NANCY KNOWS WHAT SHE IS SAYING & I STICK BY HER ON THE LAW & ESPECIALLY ON DANCING WITH THE STARS! SHE HAS REALLY SHOWN ME SOMETHING!

47. nicole Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 7:18 pm

Nancy Grace is a strong woman who puts up with NOTHING! There should be more people in the world like her and I have come to find it is usually men who do not like her…guess they are intimidated by a strong woman

48. zendegi Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 7:33 pm

I agree with Nancy Grace!! and conrad murray is probably getting millions for killing MICHAEL JACKSON for MILLONS!! he could have called 911 …..????????? !!!!!!! MURDER ONE FOR SURE!!!!!!

49. MARGGIE Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:05 pm

Nancy is low life,please latoya just shut up,you killed your brother long time ago by saying mean things about him

50. Nellie Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:13 pm

He’ll be out in a minute. Casey can get that cup of tea ready.

51. lynn Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Why are you people calling Murray the GOOD DOCTOR??? He is a selfish man that makes good physicians look bad, he did not have the correct equipment to work, he abused his license, he did not know how to do CPR really?? he needs to be in jail for a much longer time then 4 years.yes, Michael was very sick, and I am sure manipulated the Dr. but he was the patient people… and for Nancy not my favorite, but this is not her fault it is her opinion just like what we are doing.

52. Mike Hunt Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:00 pm

Who the hell is Nancy Grace and why does anybody give a crap what she says???

53. Angel Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:14 pm

I can NOT comprehend what would make people feel they have to “stoop” to calling Nancy Grace such names as pig…media whore…low life fat pig…low life…skank..and on and on and on….do those of you that have called her these names have ANY idea of how that type of name calling mentality makes YOU look?????….I assure you if you did you would not have written it….so to me your comments have NO value….

54. Wannamacher Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:39 pm

There are few people I find as despicable as Grace. What a repulsive, know-it-all, negative, screeching witch. She believes she knows everyone’s truth and can sit in judgement on the rest of the world; meanshile she murders spirits with her words. I realize she’s appealing to the haters. (I find Grace’s contempt for Amanda Knox especially reprehensible.) We need to honor our American trial by jury system — which isn’t perfect but it’s far better than that of many other countries.

55. Geannie Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 9:41 pm

I agree completely with Nancy. The sad fact is, the justice system in California is EXTREMELY soft and so far to the left it practically falls off the scale. It is so hard to get anyone tried for more than manslaughter here; two years ago a convicted drunk driver, who had been arrested three times for D.U.I, and served a prior prison sentence for a D.U.I related death was only given a 3 year sentence for his second alcohol related accident that resulted in a fatality. More care and concern is shown to the criminals than to the victims; Conrad Murray’s sentence is just another example of what is wrong with the legal system in California.

56. dave Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 10:50 pm

Nancy Grace is a useless waste of human life. Calling her a pig is insulting to pigs. If I was ever to watch DWTS having her on makes me sure I never will.

57. Kavik Thompson Says:
    November 8th, 2011 at 11:28 pm

Nancy Grace is a pompous ass!! The D.A. charged Conrad Murray with the proper crime and the jury convicted — end of story!!

Grace has a forum, where she is an insufferable blowhard. I hope she breaks her leg dancing like the buffoon she is.

58. Maxi Says:
    November 9th, 2011 at 1:25 am

I disagree with Nancy Grace, she’s too intense, she needs to lighten up. She was never that bad when she sub’d for Larry King. Dr. Murray definitely was unethical, overstepped his area of expertise and should lose his medical license for that. But MJ was also a player in this–he demanded the propofol and was rich enough to pay off a doctor, and found a sucker willing to give it to him. I think the death was an accidental overdose, Dr. Murray as so inattentive that night that it was reckless. He had probably given it many times and got too comfortable. With the added concert pressure he gave MJ too many drugs that night. MJ was probably way dead when Dr. Murray found him so that’s why 911 wasn’t called right away. His efforts at resuscitation was a show for the family/ MJ’s staff, to cover his butt. Past 5 minutes without oxygen, fuhgetaboutit.

59. Pat Says:
    November 9th, 2011 at 4:51 am

First of all, Nancy Grace did not even like Michael Jackson. She accused him of everything under the sun! She talked about Michael like a dog. Now she has started in on Conrad Murray. She is such an opportunist. Who really cares what she thinks. She really should go somewhere & sit down and take care of those little children of hers. She is too pushy and talks too much.

Secondly, she is a horrible dancer who used HLN to beg people ot vote for her. I really don’t consider HLN to be the legitimate news source it once was.

60. Janice Says:
    November 9th, 2011 at 5:10 am

So, Nancy Grace is a lawyer, a dancer, and now an anesthesiologist! Such an expert on everything. I’m suuposing God will judge you, too Nancy.

61. uncle fester Says:
    November 9th, 2011 at 5:25 am

Someone please kill Nancy Pig Face Grace

62. mary bertie Says:
    November 9th, 2011 at 5:28 am

Leave Nancy alone. She may not be able to dance like the others but she has come a long way. Also she is the oldest contestant this season. I think
    she did well.