Kris Humphries Snagged In New York City Looking Sad

November 15, 2011 01:27 PM by Lisa Princ

Newly single Kris Humphries made his way back to New York City for business this week, which is the first outing since the news of the divorce hit. But as he dined out with friends, where he and the Keeping Up With The Kardashians‘s star, Kim Kardashian once dined together, onlookers revealed that Kris Humphries looked sad and gloomy. Read on for more…

If the marriage of Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian was staged, it was staged by Kim Kardashian as everyone who seems to have come into contact with Kris Humphries these days share how sad the NBA star looks. On Monday evening, Kris Humphries was spotted dining at Serafina, a restaurant he used to dine at with Kim Kardashian, alongside his manager and a friend, where an onlooker told US Weekly: “Kris looked so depressed. He looked like he was going to cry in his pizza, sat at the same table he used to sit with Kim.”

The source went on to tell US Weekly: “He looked so sad and gloomy. Not the happy Kris who used to tease and laugh with Kim at that table. His friends looked like they were giving him encouragement…they were trying to cheer him up.” That sounds to us like Kris Humphries did not stage any wedding, or his feelings for that matter. Previously, it was reported that Kris Humphries was devastated by the divorce news, but Kim Kardashian tried to squash that claim.

We wish Kris Humphries all the best – in time, we are sure Kris will find his dream girl, who will treat him right! What are your thoughts on this whole Kardashian divorce mess? Sound off and tell us what you think by commenting below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardasians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Courtesy of Getty!

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian |

38 Responses to “Kris Humphries Snagged In New York City Looking Sad”

1. Stephanie Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 1:34 pm

My heart goes out to him, but like the rest of use who’ve gone through relationships…in time this too shall pass. Once he gets past it he’ll move on to the next young lady and hopefully the lesson learned here will sink in deep for him…which is, dont marry a woman you dont know! No matter how much you think you are in love…she (Kim K) used your emotions to suit her fancy. dont let that happen again.

2. Susi Sedlak Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Kris deserves a better and more caring wife than Kim Kardashian.
    I’m *never* watching any more of their shows, and I hope the general public will do the same.
    We need to live our own lives,these Kardashians are living it for us sometimes, it’s not pretty, and it’s due to us watching..
    I will never do anything, nor watch anything, that will make Kim more money.

3. Sandy Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Oh my. It definitely looked looked like Kris was in love with Kim. Kim is in love with the idea of being in love &fame & money.. That woman had some nerve playing him for a fool like that. Beyond uncool. I would love to see this family’s shows, boutiques and whatever the hell else it is that they do crumble to the ground because WE HAVE ALL BEEN PLAYED FOR STUPID FOOLS.. C’mon people get this family off the airwaves and magazines etc!

4. LISSI Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 2:28 pm

oh please stop it with this non-sense, let them be!!! single married or divorced, gesssh let them live their own lives!

5. Dee Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Kim Kardashian is a heartless whore!

6. dawn Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 2:49 pm

I used to watch the Karadashian’s but after what happened with Kim divorcing for no reason. I believe Kris H had true feelings and love for Kim, but I believe it was all about the Glam and publicity for Kim Too bad too sad, Kris H is a great catch. I hope he finds a great girl. I know some little girls who looked up to her and her princess wedding. Where is the role model (good) for young girls??? Not any more. I was interested in purchasing some of their clothes, etc, but not now.

7. simi Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Please……spare me. Before this, there were so many reports on what a dickhead Kris was and how people from his past disliked him cos he was so arrogant and full of himself. Or has everyone forgotten all the stories cos of the divorce? Many reports of how he continually passed sarcastic comments and got on everyone’s nerves? Plsss…The guy is probably depressed that he got dumped this way….and if the past stories of his arrogance are true, then his depression may also come from the thoughts that all those he bragged to about nabbing the KK queen are laughing at him now. I dislike the KK klan and what Kim did…. in fact, till now, I’m still in shock at how crazy Kim’s action is, but can we stop making Kris out to be the great person here?

8. Debbie Shields Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Kris is too good looking to be entangled with a family such as the Kardashians. I first believed that Kim was nothing like her sisters but as they say: you can’t judge a book by its cover. I feel sorry for Kris and the embarassment he must be feeling knowing he got duped by such a phony. may he find happiness with someone 100 times better than Kim. the right woman will come along for Kris and not be with him for all the glitz and glamour. best of luck Kris!!

9. SYLVIA Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 3:24 pm

kim took advantage of a young man she is all about money and her day will come soon that’s why reggie bush left her ass. she’s all fake and tries to control her men kkep your head up kris there’s a gorgeous girl out there for you

10. Robbin Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Move on Kris. Kimmy is just far to materialistic and really not good enough you!

11. TEENA Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 4:03 pm

SHE IS A WHORE THAT USES PEOPLE!!! 4- GET HER.. she can be REPLACED!!!

12. Team Humphries Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 4:49 pm

I use to like Kim K and watching her true colors show, I’m no longer a fan. I do know there are two stories to every side. However, from what I see and hear I’m team KRIS!

13. marge Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Kris Humfrey does not deserve a lady like kim Kardashian. She got married because she thought Kris Humfrey have more money. Look at when he proposed to Kim. Kim looked at the million dollar ring before she could say yes. She can get married to her family, money and fame. Without fame and money you cannot get the respect of the kardashian. They are money and fame hungry especially the mother. They want to look good on the outside. You can see when they talk on TV with some interviews, the way they talk is always polish.
    Good for you Kris Humfrey you will find a true lady who will love you. I am happy for you did not fall on the category of Scott and Bruce who were the Dogs of the Kardashian. They’re on leash. If she really loves you it does not matter if you spend her money. Maybe she can bring her money to hell or heaven when she dies. You will see a areal person look how she treats your dog. She was nobody before,till she got attention, thanks for Paris Hilton.

14. Ella Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Did Kris Humphries like to meet short girl?

Did Kris Humphries picky person?

What kind girls Kris Humphries like?

What kind girls Kris Humphries interesting?

Did Kris Humphries looking for serious a relationship?

Did Kris Humphries really like short girl?

Did Kris Humphries like girl have short hair or long hair?

I would like to know about Kris Humphries like everything’s

I would like to know about Kris Humphries doesn’t like.

I want Kris Humphries to answer all my questions everything’s please.

email me back asap please.

15. STEPHANIE Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 5:45 pm

KIM IS ALL FAKE AND FULL OF SHIT JUS LIKE THE REST OF HER FAMILY..THE HAVE NO RESPECT TOWARDS EACH OTHER WHAT SO EVER AND KIM IS A STRAIGHT BITCH..SORRY BUT ITS THE TRUTH…

16. shieroc Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 5:51 pm

That’s a shame to use someone like she used Kris. It’s just mean.

17. dahlia Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 5:56 pm

Kris Humphries is milking the pity party media for all it’s worth. He was a pompous, self-righteous ass while they were dating – while he felt he had a secure hold on his multi-million dollar, very famous girlfriend. Never even heard of him before Kim met up with him. Now the media is painting a picture of him as some sort of martyr, some sort of victim of Kardashianism? Whatever… He’s an egotistical, self-righteous jock who is grasping for the remaining straws of true fame and fortune.

18. Paula Davis Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 5:57 pm

The whole damn family should be ashamed!! All shows cancelled and people should be writing sponors to demand action NOW. To disgrace the institutiion of marrige and make such a joke of vows taken before God, all for money!! I wish the whole family never makes another dollar!!! Talk about trashy…..Come on 72 days….REALLY

19. Erica Royce Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Kim Kardashian is a LOSER!! What kind of person that claims to be in love and makes a commitment walks away with out even trying.

20. rramal dlanond Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 6:58 pm

Kim K is snake in a mini skirt….

21. AdeleBomb Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 7:25 pm

I don’t feel sorry for Kris Humphries AT ALL! I don’t see how anyone could! He was busy playing games and behaving like a jerk as far as I could see. I really did NOT like the man-handling he did with all the ladies…he just seemed so clueless and considering his size it was like he enjoyed being overbearing and that was when cameras were present. I shudder to think how awful he was with shouting and negative comments and insults and lack of compassion for his wife…I mean – he was not ready for marriage to anyone much less one of the most famous women on the planet. Some true love and maturity would have made a big difference. Oh well, c’est la vie!

22. danie Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 7:28 pm

I don’t know, Kim could have staged the whole thing, but Kris battling it out with her entire family by telling them how they should live and making them hate him upon first meeting did not help him one bit. I didn’t like him, he seemed really controlling and I can’t see Kim being controlled.

23. Mark Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 7:54 pm

Kim Kardashian and family are slime on slime in a sewer infested pond permeating an odor of nasty manure!!!

24. Susan Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 7:57 pm

Kim K just used this poor guy. Kris H seems like a nice enough guy who really cared for this tramp.
    She is all about money. Not people.

I wish Kris the very best, and he WILL find the right girl who loves him………

May Kim rot in slut hell.

25. sherry Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 8:37 pm

Kim Kardashian is JUST a media whore with zero talents, not fit to print her sorry=assed bs

26. adrienne gothard Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 8:54 pm

bull hockey!! you are 50% as she is. get over………geton. hope the show fails, gets knocked off, and i hope you learned something. not nice to be young and dumb!!!

27. Marely Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 9:15 pm

Oh yes HE WILL..and she is going to be way better than K. && she’ll love you as you do

28. Ramchikus Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Kris does not deserve any of these crap! Kim obviously needed to be on the limelight, she does’nt have any talent to cater to the world, all she did was to make a buzz and fuzz so people would still remember that there is a kardashian family existing!! OMG… very cheap way to be recognized. Anyway, what goes around comes around.

29. panda Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 9:42 pm

I think it’s no surprise that Kim left him out of the divorce, as she did the preperation of the wedding and was trying to keep him out of the marriage, as far as letting the both of the agree on things. All his fears would have become a reality if he were to stay in that family,and it was clear he was much brighter; more practical than she is. And with what she did, just showed their true colors,and they’re all about the money and material things.If he’d bought her a simple engagementring she would have laughed at him and moved out of his apt. Thank your blessings Kris H. and move on, there’s better coming your way and you’ll see Kim is a joke

30. Angel Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 10:08 pm

“WOW THIS SKANK NEEDS HER FACE BASHED IN” IMAGINE THAT HAPPENING! I SURE WOULD LIKE TO GET MY HANDS ON HER!

31. Miranda Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 10:09 pm

I used to look up to Kim, and watched her shows religiously, but as of late, my respect for her has really gone downhill. Why in the world would you get married and only stay married for 72 days?! I feel so sorry for Kris, but he has always seemed like a great guy and I know he will find the perfect girl for him!

32. lil Says:
    November 15th, 2011 at 11:31 pm

Kris, You have a wonderful future ahead of you, just keep focused on your professional work and earn your own name and living by your own sweat, this is just a passing and you will grow stronger by each day.I want you to know that even if i dont personally know you(am miles and miles across the globe in Botswana) i wish you all the best and your team well..the best will come your way..cheer up and look around your loving family…they can never leave you..so be in union with them because they care about you as a person…

33. TRUTH Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 2:11 am

I really feel sorry for the poor soul.If kim wanted to play with a toy,she should have gone to a toy shop and purchase one.We dont threat men like that girl!that to me was wicked,wicked and wicked.i think she should ask God for forgiveness.she has got money to pay any mental doctor or detective to fine out if her marriage was going to last.I hope that Kris finds a good girl from a good home with good home training to marry.if he meets only women of Kims kind ,boy!u are going to get marry to atleast 20 women before you get to seventy.

34. nadria Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 5:06 am

He is looking sad because he has no f**king job and because his best friend pulled a bernie madoff on his ass. His sadness has nothing to do with Kim. He should have acted like a real man and not like a 16 year old. Get over it Kris Humphries. I am sure there is a nice down to earth girl in Minnesota that will gladly marry you.

35. destroyed a family Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 3:41 pm

this guy walks into this family completely insincere, takes money from them, tries to launch his own businesses via his relationships, slams the family and now the family is broken and in tears and publically humiliated…their entertainers, we’re entertained, but him doing what he did and this aftermath,…I’d hang him by his you know what…he’s a jerk, a looser and very, very stupid..who would ever trust this guy, at least they are real and honest…and courageous, he’s just a wimp!

36. ARIEL Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 9:06 pm

Enough is enough,the K’s are nothing more then “Carpetbaggers” Take off the make up and the glam rags……..Whats left? nothing!! No class,talent or morals. Sorry public you have been SCAMMED by a pack of phonies. Turn off the TV and don’t buy any K products. Do any of them have a real job???? NO……….

37. me Says:
    November 16th, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Kris should have known something was up when Kim didn’t change her name and that was before the marriage. When that happened I knew she didn’t love Kris, she would rather keep an image than to make her fiance happy knowing Kris was traditional and wanted her last name to be Humphries. But hey this is called life both will move on and find their own ways so fans shouldn’t get all worked up. This was coming and I don’t understand why all of this is a surprise. Read between the lines people. It was obvious.

38. Asher Says:
    November 17th, 2011 at 1:55 pm

I will never ever ever watch any show that is affiliated with the Kardashia name….marriage is not about a 72 day trial run…she is a spoiled 30 year old child who knows nothing about the real world or real love, she will end up with a rich jerk that ignores her and cheats on her which at this point is what she deserves the entire family is disillusioned, they make me sick…good that he got out of it, in the long run he will be better off he is better and deserves better

Comments