Kelly Clarkson Thinks Men Are Intimidated By Her

November 17, 2011 01:09 PM by Lisa Princ

Kelly Clarkson, American Idol‘s very first winner, is extremely busy these days with her upcoming tour, but is she too busy for love? Kelly Clarkson admitted that she is very busy, but she has not found Mr. right because most men are intimidated by her! Read on for more…

We knew Kelly Clarkson was one strong cookie, but why does she think men are intimidated by her? Kelly recently told Bang Showbiz about her problem saying: “If you’ve got any record of mine then I think they’re a little scary for men. Sometimes they’re about relationships with guys, but it’s more about my work environment. I just write metaphorically speaking as if I’m in a relationship with a guy. I’d be scared as hell to date me. I’d be like, ‘I don’t want a song written about me.’”

Kelly Clarkson went on to reveal that she is dying to find love, although she has never been in love before. Part of that has to do with her busy work schedule, but she also said: “My brother says I’m really intimidating to guys, but I don’t mean to be. So I need a guy who can handle that. I’m like so chilled. It’s funny because all the guys that are super confident with me are like giant tools. And all the guys that you want to be confident are insecure around me and they’re the ones you want to ask out.” Kelly Clarkson does admit though, when the right guy comes along, she may not be ready because she is so busy.

We wish Kelly Clarkson all the best in her love life! We are sure one day she will find her Mr. Right!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great American Idol news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: American Idol.

Photo courtesy of Fox

Topics: American Idol, FOX Reality TV Shows, Kelly Clarkson |

12 Responses to “Kelly Clarkson Thinks Men Are Intimidated By Her”

1. Prettynoose Says:
    November 17th, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Oh Please,she isnt that special.She’s chubby ,annoying& she’s an American Idol puppet.She sounds like a bitch.

2. weightlossmomma Says:
    November 17th, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Wow o.k she sounds confident about the lack of others confidence. maybe they just dont like her.lol just saying

3. weightlossmomma Says:
    November 17th, 2011 at 1:58 pm

wow she sounds confident about others lack of it.
    maybe they just don’t like her.

4. Bruce Says:
    November 17th, 2011 at 2:01 pm

What’s so intimidating about her? Typical of the entertainment industry; always so full of malignant narcissiam. She’s a fat ass broad; nothing special about that!

5. tracy Says:
    November 17th, 2011 at 2:27 pm

Kelly you are very special,,any man should be so lucky to be with you,,i think you should take time to find that special man,,the three most important things in life,,,happiness,health,and most of all LOVE,,,Best wishes TRACY

6. Layne S. Jackson Says:
    November 17th, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Ms. Clarkson,

I have listned to your music & watched ur videos. No, sorry no imitation at all. I’m divorced, not neccessarily looking for anything but a few laughs & giggles!! Busy schedule, who doesn’t, but I’m posiyive ur’s is heavier. But the next time your in my neihborhood,drop me an e, if r schedules r open we meet& greet if it seems like it could be fun we’ll paint the town. If not ciao.

L

7. Andrew Says:
    November 17th, 2011 at 3:30 pm

heck i wouldn’t be intimidated. i would be glad to have her write a song about me

8. john doe Says:
    November 17th, 2011 at 3:54 pm

She has turned into a whale! Why would any man even be interested. Time to stay away from the buffett

9. ryan Says:
    November 17th, 2011 at 4:26 pm

kelly, you’ll find love when you least expect it, trust me I wasn’t looking and didn’t want to be in another relationship due to my last fiancee cheating on me and humiliating me. But low and behold the good lord matched me up with someone who sees me for me :) so be patient and love will find you :)

10. Texas Coach Says:
    November 17th, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Kelly, I am not intimidated at all by you honey so give me a call. I am not rich, but I am a hard worker and will willingly signed a pre-nup agreement.

11. bigpun Says:
    November 28th, 2011 at 10:06 am

what a dumb fat hoe! omg seriously u havent been a relationship cuz ur a fatty mcgoo stop actin like men even take a sniff ur way…lookin like ya ass stank..bitin ya nails n actually ya kinda resemble an ogre…

12. J McCade Says:
    January 5th, 2012 at 12:16 pm

I see a hundred girls a day just walking around my home town that are far prettier and in much better shape than Kelly Clarkson. Why would I, as a man be interested in Kelly’s greasy, buttery fatness when I can have something better right here at home?

Comments