The Real Housewives Of Atlanta’s NeNe Leakes Responds To Kardashian Boycott

November 17, 2011 11:45 AM by Megan Thompson

NeNe Leakes, from The Real Housewives Of Atlanta, isn’t one to keep her opinions to herself so it’s not surprising that she has an opinion on the Kardashian boycott. Keep reading to find out what NeNe Leakes has to say about the petition to remove Keeping Up With The Kardashians from E!.

NeNe Leakes loves to talk about others as much as she likes to talk about herself. The Bravo star appeared on Big Morning Buzz this week to promote The Real Housewives Of Atlanta, but she also shared her opinions on the whole boycott Kardashian issue. The outspoken Atlanta housewife defended the Kardashian family saying, “I think it’s just crazy that a petition is going around. It’s not going to stop anything. Those Kardashians will be back.”

It’s not crazy that a fellow reality star would defend Kim Kardashian. NeNe, who is going through a divorce on RHOA, says she can understand how Kim is feeling getting divorced. NeNe told VH1, “I’ve been separated from my husband and going through a divorce, a separation is very difficult. I feel bad for her, because people are judging.” She went onto to say that she isn’t sure about Kim’s marriage fiasco, but she is a fan of Kim Kardashian regardless.

NeNe might be a fan of Kim Kardashian, but it seems the popularity of the Kardashian family has been dwindling since Kim filed for divorce. The petition to remove the Kardashian’s reality show currently has 117,000 signatures. It will be interesting to see if anyone from the Kardashian family comments on the petition. Come on Khloe, we know you have something to say about this petition!

Let us know what you think of NeNe Leakes defending Kim Kardashian? Let’s hear your opinions, comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardasians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Courtesy of Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

9 Responses to “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta’s NeNe Leakes Responds To Kardashian Boycott”

1. LB Says:
    November 17th, 2011 at 12:39 pm

I agree with Nene! 117,000 people wasting time signing a petition when all they have to do is turn the channel….I sense some real jealousy because how can people care that much about a divorce (fake or not) on television when it happens everyday even in Hollywood.

2. Mel Says:
    November 17th, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Join our mission on FB @ BOYCOTTING THE KARDASHIANS-STOP THE MADNESS

3. viewer Las Vegas Says:
    November 18th, 2011 at 12:31 am

Why get a petition? if you boycott and there are no viewers then the show will be cancelled. I bet there are more who want to watch then those that signed the petition to boycott. Has any of those that signed that petition ever made a mistake. The bible states let the first one without sin throw the first stone.
    This lady that started this just wants her 15 minutes of fame. Change the channel if you don’t want to watch. I perfer to watch. Jeaslouy is the real issue all for those that signed the petition. Give them a chance and I bet they would all jump at a reality show.

4. Mikayla Says:
    November 18th, 2011 at 10:40 am

Everyone makes mistakes, but Kim K seems to be making mistake after mistake. im no angel but im tired of seeing Kim working to keep her name relevant. Her steady need for publicity is pathetic. The marriage was a total stunt and from the beginning Kim has been doing what she can to keep her 15 minutes after the sex tape scandal alive. . .lets not forget where her real fame stemed from.Kim needs to stop looking for someone to keep her name attached to and learn the true meaning of life. Her 15 minutes is cleary over.

5. Texaschic Says:
    November 20th, 2011 at 7:12 am

Umm yeah, not only have I signed the petition but I suppose I also boycott The Real Housewives, I have NEVER wasted time watching it.

6. sexy1 Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Who really gives a flip if the weeding was a fake? you really need to get a life IT’s Only TV.
    Keep signing the petition who cares the Kardashians will be back! And like the individual said if you don’t like it turn the channel and stop hating!!!!!!

7. Dorothy Kennedy Says:
    November 22nd, 2011 at 7:50 am

Nene is afraid that the same thing will happen to her, and it probably will. These faux celebrities almost never outlast their fifteen minutes. Does anybody remember Paris Hilton? What have you read ab0ut her lately? In the end people have to eventually actually do something,otherwise what is there to report?

8. Dianne Says:
    November 23rd, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Love you NeNe, from the moment Kandi came to show she been riding the fence, sooner or later we must decide which side we are going to walk on. I do not allow others to speak negative regarding my friends, neither do I laugh or participate.

9. thehometeam Says:
    February 6th, 2012 at 3:18 pm

Why is NeNe the queen of hate and ignorance weighing in on anyone else. She first needs to get her own act together. Can’t stay married, son’s a derilect, she has very questionable business deals and shes just plain ugly inside and out! She’s set black women back about 20 yrs!I had a white women at work ask me “so that’s how All black women act?” I had to set her straight. No just the fools that are trying to make money at all cost on these silly housewives shows! NeNe always looks and acts a mess. I don’t need to sign a petition, I’ve naturally boycotted and encouraged all of my friends and family to boycott the kardashiens and ALL of the Househoes shows. Who really waste time watching these ignorant low rent wannabees make money and create depression amongst their viewers.

Comments