Kris Humphries Signs $150K Endorsement Deal With Sector Watches

November 21, 2011 11:28 AM by Lisa Princ

Kris Humphries, who recently was blindsided by the divorce news from his estranged wife, Kim Kardashian, star of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, may be suffering a broken heart, but the NBA star finally hit some good luck. Kris Humphries signed a deal to endorse Sector watches, that is going to pay him a cool $150,000! Read on for all the details!

Kris Humphries, the recently dumped and out of work, New Jersey Nets player held a press conference recently to announce a deal he has made with Sector watches that will pay him $150K to endorse the watches. While at the Trump SoHo Hotel in NYC, Kris Humphries refused to answer any questions regarding his marriage to Kim Kardashian, but he did say: “I’m happy to be here. As you all know, this has been a difficult time in my life, and I’m so grateful my friends at Sector for their unwavering support.”

According to The New York Times, Kris Humphries went on to share his excitement about the deal, and also how he plans to continue his efforts to build basketball courts in his home city, despite the NBA lockout. We wish that Kris would have spoken out a bit more about the divorce, since the entire Kardashian clan has already, but his dad recently told the press that Kris was hurting and reiterated that his son “knew nothing” about the divorce coming.

Congratulations to Kris Humphries on landing the deal, hopefully he can heal his broken heart soon! What do you think of the whole Kardashian divorce mess? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardasians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Courtesy of Getty

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians |

62 Responses to “Kris Humphries Signs $150K Endorsement Deal With Sector Watches”

1. SAT Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 11:38 am

The entire K clan is a piece of S-H-I-T. With that
    B-I-T-C-H, Kris as in Jenner leading the charge.
    I’m so happy that Reggie Bush got away from the drama.

2. Gordon Speake Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 11:40 am

Kris Humphries is not to be felt sorry for. He is a complete IDIOT & deserves EVERYTHING that he is going through! Wise up, people!

3. liam buckley Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 11:40 am

I hope he continues to rise, while Kim falls to the ground with a large thump….

4. Marie Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 11:42 am

Chris Humphries sure got some big ass hands.His hand looks fake.hahahahah

5. Jade Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 11:42 am

Good for KHump! Kim Kardashian is a fame whore who is in love with her career, says she is in love with love but didn’t even give her own marriage a chance. Instead of focusing media attention on Kim or any of the Kardashian Klan, I hope Kris gets the attention, he is after all, the other half of that marriage. He’s an educated athlete, I hope he gets more good luck, he’s at least put some sweat and blood into his work unlike his soon to be ex wife who is famous for a sex tape.

6. lav Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 11:51 am

good for Kris, kim is a famewhore and used him …i hope he does well with everything he does..i will not support anything Kartrashian ever again

7. Martin Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 11:55 am

Poor guy. Kim just used him for even more exposure (as if she didn’t have enough). It’s all about the money.

8. Theresa Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 11:56 am

Please, get real people!!! Kris Humphries was NOT blind sided, he agreed with the scam from the very beginning!!! He was paid just like everybody else!!!

9. Dymepeace Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 11:57 am

The whole thing was a “SHAM”. Kim had her leaked sex tape that she and RAy J planned..and now Kris will have this former “Kim K” marriage fiasco sympathy card to use..all this was just something to get them both paid and as you can see just like they planned..it all worked out!!! Mo, Money, Mo, Money…

10. Ateya Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:08 pm

CONGRATS KRIS!

11. stan Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:08 pm

yikes if these guys endorse such an idiot, im out on their watches. i dont want anything in my household associated with any of those reality tv retards.

12. stan Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:09 pm

kris dumbphries

13. Gero Lubovnik Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:10 pm

BFD. Who is he except a TV reality hanger-on. Who would be stupid enough to buy a watch because of this yo-yo? Better yet, who would be stupid enough to pay him even $10 to endorse a product?

14. Rick Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:11 pm

I think the Kardashians are creeps and Kris Humphries is mentally retarded and will be bankrupt within 4 years after he retires from the NBA. Just thinking as I was reading this stupid article!!

15. Luna Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:26 pm

I wish him all the best on his endevors and hope that this whole mess can be over soon. No doubt they were very in love, but with such a public existance and a publicized big frilly wedding its hard not to feel we as the public have been dooped. I don’t know Kim personally and she might be a nice person – who knows – it seems with all the negative light this is getting who are we really to believe she didn’t use this as a ploy to get ratings and to make money. Regardless of Kim Kardashian and the rest of the Kardashians who make their life and all their business and dirty laundry to everyone (which personally I think is just sad. They are snobbish to have all that money and be stuck up an induldge in all these luxuries a common person can’t even afford to look at. If it wasn’t for their tv show who would really care – not alot of people) I feel sorry for him that it does seem he was used and to be blindsided by such a poor decision on Kims part. Marriage is not a ‘hey I like you one minute but oh its a mistake lets divorce now’ its something that takes time. It doesnt give such a positive look on her because he is such a nice guy and he really loved her and she just wanted attention. Khloe got married and she was jelous everyone was talking about her and Lamar. Kourtney had Mason and she wanted kids – she always had to be center stage and Sorry Kris that you had to suffer through her ego trip and more power to you to start moving on with your life.

16. Debbie Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:33 pm

I think Kim K is a spoiled, money hungary, attention seeking, &, ungrateful person..The way she acts, proves it all..Just because issues arise in ur marriage, doesn’t mean, u sign divorce papers..Real adults, work thru them, or atleast try..NO man will want her for more then media attention and for any money they can get out of her..She deserves what she gets..I used to be a fan, but not any more..RUN GUYS RUN..Count ur blessings Kris..

17. Stella Bonin Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:36 pm

I think that everything was staged by Kim to make money with the show. He didn’t know better for that reason he got involved with her. I hope that her show is taking out of the air because is a very bad example for tha american culture and how it shows around the world.

18. shirley Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:39 pm

why does kris’s hand look giant compared to KK? weird…

19. Jay Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:39 pm

Good for him. Finally something nice happening for the guy after being suckered into a terrible marriage and divorce with that whore.

20. Jeff Patterson Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:39 pm

My wife cannot wait to watch Kim, and Kortney take New York, we think that will explain why Kim filed for Divorce. We think they are both great people. He will find the right women for him,and that will probably be a women were he is the star of the relationship, and Kim will find the right man to love her, and fit into her life. We wish then both happiness. My wife LOVES to watch the Kardashians.

21. gorgeousframe Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Im so glad things are looking up for Kris. Im glad he is doing better and that he is finally going to be freed from that greedy self centered woman he mistakenly married. I wish you all the best Kris!!! Love from Texas!!

22. barbiedoll Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:43 pm

Kim is a gross bitch who cant fuck and whos famous because she sucked up a black guy shes not cute like she use to be now she looks like a blow fish kris humphhries didnt deserve this i use to love the kardashians now i freaking hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Heidiann Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:48 pm

I just wanted to say, enough with the divorce and lets focus on the upcoming positive events, endorsements and new beginnings for Kris Humphries. Be blessed, Kris and stay positive!!!

24. Donna Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:48 pm

I think he is a jerk, I completely understand why it did not work out. I also know that once the wedding planning started it was a life of it’s own. Once that happens it is hard to stop. Mistakes happen move on.

25. Melm Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:49 pm

The Kardashians are all scumbags. You could tell just from watching their “reality” show that Kris was too good for them. He’s smarter and doesn’t use “like” before every sentence for one … AND he likes dogs, which already puts him on a plane above the shallow, dumb, selfish, no-talent Kim. Way better than the whipped Lamar, who’s just happy to be in that family (for some strange reason) and the joke that is Bruce Jenner. How many times do people have to ask for them to go away? The entertainment comes from people watching the show to hate them. There are more talented, interesting people to hate. Let them have a show.

26. Kelly King Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Kris is the only one in this mess that has any character. The Kardasian kids get it from the mother, $$$$$$ & celebrity are the values that are instilled in their attitudes. I call’em like I see’em. Sector watches are nice looking,well made & well priced. Good for Humphries!

27. Pam Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:53 pm

Kudos to Kris for taking the ‘higher road.’ He’s a class act.

28. Angie Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Kim is probably going to try to get back with him because of this endorcement deal lol

29. Karla Elliott Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Hey, I am so happy Kris Humphries is coming out of the fire without any smoke in his eyes. I wish him all the luck in his future. Now he knows what to look for in a real wife. Meet some-one who isn’t in the game. Get them to sign a Pre-Nup ( Kim wouldn’t) to protect yourself. If they don’t, they’re not worth your time. Smooches. Sparkle.

30. edna Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 1:02 pm

What a waste of time with the both of these RETARDS, HE married out of hate for a BIT$$ , THIS bitc$ married thinking she was gonna make Reggie jealous, Dam dummy , Sex tape of a dude having you anyway, 2nd husband having you anyway, Girl he dont want a slut, Reggie kept doing what you doing Kim is a WHORE

31. BlahBlahBlah Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Couldn’t you use a different picture? One without Kim!

32. will Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 1:20 pm

who gives a dick

33. Jackie Thurman Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 1:23 pm

I think Kris is a gorgeous man with a big heart. He is too good for Kim. I say, lesson learned and move on to a real woman.

34. B Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 1:24 pm

You know, I am having a hard time finding someone who really gives a damn about the whole situation to have a conversation with. IMAGINE THAT !

35. Boki Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Plz stop showing Kris with Kim he is sooooo much better without her. Good luck Kris…loose the trick!

36. Jenka Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 1:45 pm

I used to be Kim Kardashian fan, but since all this mess and specially after reading her letter to the fans made me re-think about the type of people I make an idol in my life. Whether Kris knew or not, my message to her is No one is like that, so vain, and superficial. No one is born like that, you made yourself be an inconsiderate, heartless, selfish, lying bitch. If you truly married because of love then why couldn’t you try to work things out, at least go to counseling sessions. If you had doubts then you were not 100% committed to the relationship let alone the marriage. It’s time to grow up princess. People are hungry, struggling to pay debts and all you want is to go shopping and spend $19,000 in a single store (remember that episode?) Way to go Kim, way to go…

37. Jenka Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 1:47 pm

I used to be Kim Kardashian fan, but since all this mess and specially after reading her letter to the fans made me re-think about the type of people I make an idol in my life. Whether Kris knew or not, my message to her is No one is like that, so vain, and superficial. No one is born like that, you made yourself be an inconsiderate, heartless, selfish, lying woman. If you truly married because of love then why couldn’t you try to work things out, at least go to counseling sessions. If you had doubts then you were not 100% committed to the relationship let alone the marriage. It’s time to grow up princess. People are hungry, struggling to pay debts and all you want is to go shopping and spend $19,000 in a single store (remember that episode?) Way to go Kim, way to go…

38. Lee Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Let the guy be!

39. donald duck Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 1:54 pm

he makes me sick , probably did all this nonsense for publicity too

40. Christy Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Honestly, I admire Khloe & Lamar and Kourtney with baby Mason. Scott has come along way but he just still seems a little fake to me. However, Kimberly I’m very disappointed in she isn’t a positive in any form to the show at all and her on again off again relationships. I don’t know many men who would want a women who publicly has been with so many different men….Now this after only 72 days of marriage. Marriage isn’t easy, someone once told me: In Order For a Marriage to Work; You Must Work at The Marriage…. Just my thoughts.

41. Hannah Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 2:04 pm

I think Kim Kardashian is spoiled and out for herself. She wants everything her way. The whole Kardashian bunch are out for money and not sharing. Chris, the mother is a controller and wants Kim to keep ring. The ring should be given back to Kris.

The Kardashian’s are selfish jerks.

42. Lisa Darling Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 2:04 pm

He’s probably not as heart-broken as he appears or as everyone thinks. He was like the horse chasing the carrot fooling with Kim. He would have been “in the money” for sure if they had stayed together, no sweat from a basketball hustle needed, only glitz and glamour for living off of Kim’s fame and fortune. Besides, it seem obvious that Kim was more intrigued about having a fairytale wedding than being his wife.

43. terri Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Dont know if Kris was a part of the set up…in any case he is better off

44. Rosa Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 2:09 pm

All this gained Mr. Humphries was publicity. Now i know that she did him a favor, which was divorce him so he can be the victim. Victim you say? Yes, now he has all these deals popping up all of a sudden. Who was he before he married Ms. Kardashian? A nobody. Both of them duped us into believing this fairytale wedding. They are both fake.

45. Vicki Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 2:18 pm

Good for him, nothing like a pocket full of money to lift your spirits.

46. Will Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 2:21 pm

Kim Kardashian isn’t worth it! Move on to something better.

47. Lori Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 2:24 pm

Take the Kardashians off the air. Such an amorral family with no upstanding values at all it seems. Kim Kardashian has now made a mockery of marriage. I used to dvr every episode and watch it. But no longer. I have deleted this show from my DVR and I will no longer be watching it at all. I hope everyone has the good sense to do the same. Everything Kardashian should be boycotted. Kris, the mother, is worse than the kids b/c she encourages them. A mother should know better.

48. Keeping It Real Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 2:37 pm

I wish Kris nothing but success and hope he learn from his Kardashian experience. If it’s really true that he didn’t know that the materialistic, attention seeking girl announce the divorce without telling or giving him a clue, then that’s truly horrible and the scales of balance will take care of her.

It’s not by coincidence that her mother have been all over TV talking about her book she just put out. The timing of Chris Jenner book and the divorce may not be a coincident at all. Stay strong Kris!

49. Abridges45@yahoo.com Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Yeah!!!!! Kris consider your beautiful self lucky to be rid of that fake ass girl!!! She has never loved anyone except Herself, Her enormous ego headed mother and yes Reggie Bush the only one that dumped her ass. Move on baby you are gorgeous. That family never had anything nice to say about you. And you just happen to have some (guts) I really want to use a different word but the other guys in that family don’t have them the women do.

50. tass Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 7:28 pm

good for you Kris. time heals the wounds and

before you know it everything waS FORGOTTEN, wE

ARE IN YOUR SIDE.

51. Juanita Mason Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Good Luck Kris, chase your dreams regarding building basketballcourts in your home town, hang in there it is a true woman out there , but give your self pleanty of time.a Senior in Illinois.

52. Peggy Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 7:54 pm

Bet Kim’s mad cause she won’t get a dime of that money. Give her a watch that stops after 72 days.

53. eva edmonston Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 8:08 pm

Go, Kris, you’re lucky to be rid of her. The whole clan are a bunch of money hungry, materialistic publicity hungry clan. Good luck.

54. rich Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 8:46 pm

I don’t know why those people are following the Kardashians. They haven’t contributed anything good to society and has a very low morale.

55. april Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 8:49 pm

I think that Kim K. is dead ass wrong and I also think he should be able to sue her ass . Woman do it to men all the time why he cant she knew she didnt wont to be married anyways and her family needs to butt the f**** out especially her nosey as ma and KLOe

56. Justin Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 9:24 pm

Hey Kris, congrats Man and keep it moving! You are real a man, if it were me, someone could be dead now. She is only a bitch and cant hold just one man, she is evil!She stil has to be srewed, she stil has to be fuck, a dead evil!!!!

57. CHRISTMAS6174 Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 10:32 pm

HOPE THE KARDASHIANS GO UNDER, AND SWEET REVENGE FROM KRIS THAT HE SUCCEEDS IN EVERYTHING FROM NOW ON……….

58. Carmel Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 10:34 pm

That Hoooo…….knew she was not in love with him, she just wanting to make money off the wedding, and i think that she should give his ring back, his necklace, and get his half of rights to only E to film (THEIR) wedding. She forgot the Their, that’s two not one. She just wanted the attention and all the freebies that came along with it. and lets not talk about the mother who has pimped all her daughters out to the highest bidders, and her oldest daughter is the onl y one that has found a man not because he is popular or famous with lots of money. That says a lot for her, but hey the pimp (CHRIS) her mother still trying to fix that up. They need to be over allready. out

59. Jazz Fan Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 10:55 pm

Congrats on the endorsement Kris!!!! Kim did you a favor getting that over with now rather than later. You got the better end of that deal….. GO UTES!

60. Sherri Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 11:17 pm

So, what’s with Kim Kardashian and family??? She’s been plastered ALL over the press for the past two months now, and all of a sudden, she’s got BAD press so she disappears? Where is she? Come on, paparazzi!! You’re slipping!!

61. rochelle albert Says:
    November 21st, 2011 at 11:38 pm

Kim is sooooo fake, i loved that woman, but shes spoiled, rich and dumb, she will never find a wonderful man again, like kris was to her

62. Alexandra Says:
    November 22nd, 2011 at 12:17 am

Kris seems like an upfront guy that is probably why Kim couldn’t deal with his personality. He liked to kid around it seemed and he also thought she was taking his name and found out the day of signing the license she changed her mind behind his back (once more). I still think Kim should have just cut the ties b4 the ridiculous wedding she had, clearly she didn’t want to get married to him, she just wanted the wedding. If you are in a “reality” show, be real from the beginning. Kris felt left out and blindsided from the beginning but because he loved you so much “then” he still married you. He should have listened to the boys, being in the K family isn’t easy. But don’t ask Rob and Bruce, they are whipped skinless. Be glad you are free from the impossible task of attempting to fit in with the K’s, you are better than that. Plus, your life isn’t on TV anymore. Enjoy your life, Kris.

Comments