Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Named Hollywood’s Happiest Couple

December 05, 2011 01:00 PM by Megan Thompson

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom wed quickly after only one month of dating.  After two years of marriage the E! reality couple still seems madly in love.  Now Khloe and Lamar have even earned the title of Happiest Hollywood Couple of 2011.  Keep reading for the scoop!

Kim Kardashian’s marriage only lasted 72 days, but her younger sister’s marriage is going strong.  Viewers of Keeping Up With The Kardashians saw Khloe and Lamar fall in love, get in engaged and even get married on the show.  Skeptics said the marriage wouldn’t last, but Khloe and Lamar have proven everyone wrong.  The couple has had their own reality show and even created their own fragrance together.

Out of all the celebrity couples out there, Celebuzz named Khloe and Lamar The Happiest Couple of 2011.  Celebuzz worked with Zeta Interactive to research data on the web to determine the happiest couples out there.  Zeta Interactive explained their findings about the couple, “When it comes to happiness, or the perception of happiness, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom took the buzz in 2011. The couple received more positive buzz than any other celebrity couple this past year at 92% positive, and the words and phrases used most commonly to describe the couple online were “love,” “happiness,” “true love” and “marriage.”

Congratulations Khloe and Lamar, we hope the romance lasts for many years to come.  Fans of the couple want a pregnancy announcement next!

Now that Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant and Khloe is part of the happiest couple of 2011, where does that leave Kim?  Let us know what you think of Khloe and Lamar as a couple, leave a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardasians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credi: E! Online

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar |

12 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Named Hollywood’s Happiest Couple”

1. fan Says:
    December 5th, 2011 at 2:18 pm

This is why Kim hates Kloe so much. She knows that she made her mistakes and Kloe saw it coming. Also her Ex(kris) was always mentioning Kloe’s marriage to her. Look at sunday’s episode of Kourtner and kim take NY..she was so mad that she cut her fingers. I think she is the one who is envious of Kloe because she want what they have.

2. Eve Says:
    December 5th, 2011 at 2:45 pm

More Kardashian PR.

3. darcy Says:
    December 5th, 2011 at 2:48 pm

that leaves kim alone and for a good reason. all she needs is herself and some mirrors and she might be happy. as long as she isnt on the tabloids il be even more happier. way to go khloe for understanding your husbands job in the NBA and supporting him where as kim doesnt understand anything about sports. i wonder what she would have done if regie bush and her were together last year during nfl lock out? khloe and lamar all the happiness to you.

4. EloiseM. Says:
    December 5th, 2011 at 7:42 pm

I knew I wasn’t crazy!!!!! This young couple is awesome. Awesome to watch. One word was left out of the description of them though; it is RESPECT. They have the utmost respect for each other and others also. I watch their show when ever I can. People really could learn from them; wheras the other two shows are junk.

5. Jeannette Says:
    December 5th, 2011 at 8:41 pm

While I was not into any of the reality shows… for some reason I was drawn in to KLOE AND LAMAR.. I love the way they love. The way the love eachother, life, their passions, etc… I love that she is a clean freek, and love the way he bugs her just like “regular” couples do… I am very happy for them and truly wish they continue to show the nation what they think about the “there not gunna make it comments” best form of revenge, is success!!!!

6. lele Says:
    December 5th, 2011 at 9:58 pm

kim is hating on khloe. its wrong, disrespectful, low down, and she does it in public on camera (just like dumbo kris did her). KIM YOU ARE COMPETETING WITH YOUR SISTERS, AND NOW THAT KHLOE HAS WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED, IT BURNS YOUR SOUL. Show love KIm towards Kholoe and learn from your hasty, superficial, media stunt mistakes. Khloe is the real deal. WE LOVE HER!!!!!!!!! Kourt, do not be jumping on Kims hate train.

7. Asta Says:
    December 6th, 2011 at 2:52 am

I am happy for the Happiest Couple 2011. Justice has taken its course here because they deserve the title. To me they are the Happiest Couple in the whole World not only Hollywood.

8. EloiseM Says:
    December 6th, 2011 at 7:57 am

I completely adore this couple. I watch their show when ever I can. One word was omitted from the description of them and that is RESPECT. They have the utmost respect for each other and others. If yoou watch their show you will see what I mean. Their show is a cut WAY above the other two shows (Keeping up and Kourtney & Kim). I loved it when Kloe’s brother Rob said he loved Lamar because from day one, Lamar showed nothing but love and admiration for his sister. Nice brother, don’t you think? Observant too. I commented last night, but I see it was not published. Let’s see if this makes it.

9. Terri Says:
    December 6th, 2011 at 4:46 pm

I think that it’s great that Khloe and Lamar were named happiest couple. They seem really good together and happy. I also think that Kim is jealous and that’s why she treats Khloe like them. Khloe is my favorite Kardashian, Rob is second, he’s a cutie!

10. Annette Says:
    December 7th, 2011 at 6:43 am

I think it is true love. She respects him and he respects her. They are supportive of each other and are friends. They do not feed into the Kardashian madness… Good luck Kloe and Lamar!!!

11. Spirit Says:
    December 8th, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Chivalry is not dead! Lamar is awesome! He steps up and supports his wife in every way which is rare with men these days. And of course sweet Khloe supports Lamar with his career and home life. What a wonderful couple. This is a fairy tale come true.

12. Margaret Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 11:53 am

Khloe and Lamar are truly in love. They are a wonderful couple.

Comments