Rachel Crow Consoled Nicole Scherzinger Last Night

December 09, 2011 12:54 PM by Lisa Princ

Last night on FOX‘s The X Factor, Nicole Scherzinger‘s vote ended up sending Rachel Crow home. After watching Rachel Crow breakdown on stage, we would think that Nicole Scherzinger had to console the 13-year-old after the show, but as it turns out, it was actually the other way around! Read on for more…

Last night on The X Factor, we watched 13-year-old Rachel Crow have a breakdown on stage when she learned that she was being eliminated upon counting the votes from the previous night. Rachel’s elimination could have been prevented though, if Nicole Scherzinger chose to send Marcus Canty home instead, but she couldn’t decide and let it go into deadlock. Nicole’s true feelings have come out as she said thought that Marcus Canty would have the lower number of votes, according to Life & Style Magazine. In fact, Nicole Scherzinger told the magazine after the show: “This is Marcus’ third time in the bottom, and Rachel’s never been in the bottom, so the probability was that America would have sent Marcus home.”

Nicole Scherzinger was visibly shaken up last night on the stage, where outraged fans booed her, and Nicole kept quiet about her reasoning. Nicole was actually so shaken up and upset last night, that she says it was Rachel Crow who ended up consoling her – instead of the other way around like you may have thought. Nicole Scherzinger went on to tell Life & Style: “I feel better now because Rachel consoled me. She came in my room and we talked. She said, ‘Everything’s going to be okay.’ I told her how much I love and adore her and how I’ve always believed in her.”

Stay tuned as we will have an elimination interview with Rachel Crow last this afternoon! Comment and share your thoughts with us on Rachel Crow’s elimination! We were devastated!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great The X Factor news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The X Factor.

Photos: FOX

Topics: FOX Reality TV Shows, The X Factor |

59 Responses to “Rachel Crow Consoled Nicole Scherzinger Last Night”

1. Ghassan Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:05 pm

Rachel is such an amazing role model. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU RACHEL <3

2. David Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Here’s the deal. This was the first time I had seen this show. In the ads for the show this 13 year old was acting real uppity, like she was already a star (whatever that means) and she was believing the hype and on her way to becoming one of those snobby, uppity, coddled, people who think they are the gift to the world (see Bieber, Lohan, Simpson, GAGA, et al). Then after all the judges slobbered over her, REAL AMERICA sent her packing and she just could not believe that America didn’t like her to vote her in! Before the decision she told Scherzinger that it was ok, and she would be ok, then as soon as the result was made she broke down and started crying like the 13 year old she is instead of the 30 year old she was acting like.

3. jocko Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:21 pm

I would of sent her home long time ago,,, she has no stage present and cant sing,,,sob stories dont make real talent,,,,cant make every one feel sorry for you and think you can win,

4. Joyce Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:22 pm

I think the format of the show is unfair. Mentors vote for their contestant whether or not they were the best. Judges not voting to put contestant in dreadlock, (i.e. Rachel Crow). The judges fighting and getting mad at each other doesn’t show sportmanship and they should be the role models for the contestants. How can you get mad at Astro for his actions when the judges act the same way?

5. sissy Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:24 pm

I am so disappointed at Nicole. I simply loved her until she behaved so poorly. How coould you let a young girl console you when you were the reason for her demise. Rachel has more class in her pinky than Nicole will ever have. Nicole, you lost a fan, I’m sure you have lost a lot of fans ! Next time don’t try to cop out and leave your decisions to someone else…do what you are paid for or get off the show !

6. Rosegern Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:28 pm

Rachel, I’m a mother of a young girl, so, last night, I felt very sorry for you. I was devastated. You don’t really deserve that. You’re so young and so talented. Don’t worry, you’ll be a big star. I love you the first time I saw you on the show and I always enjoy watching you. I’ll miss you. Good luck.

7. Roger Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:31 pm

I don’t know why X-factor asked contestant to figth for there life to peform and then not using this as there guidance to judge them, because definitely Rachel did a better job on her last performance than the other contestant, just curious.

8. Beth Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Rachel should never have been eliminated. She has much more talent than Marcus Canty. I actually was hoping she would win. Nicole, needs to grow up and do her job.

9. Linda Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:41 pm

I couldn’t believe Rachel was sent home. She is a very special kid and extremely talented. I’ll buy everything she does – hope it’s soon.

10. Israel Vega Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Two-edged sword. Nicole agreed to be a judge and thereby is supposed to give an honest decision. These judges are voting for their own no matter what. Get rid of the “mentor” part of this show—it’s not fair. On the other hand, the public was supposed to decide the fate of the loser—they did just that—–Rachel had the lowest number of votes. Had Marcus gone home, it would not have been fair.

11. Israel Vega Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:47 pm

The minimum age for these contestants has to be raised. These kids cannot handle losing and rightly so. Rachel broke down and asked for mommy—-what do the producers expect from a “KID”?????

12. Gene Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:48 pm

Rachel survived on the show longer than she should have. It’s nice that Nicole allowed the voice of the people to decide. Drew would still be in the competition if Paula would have done that the week before. The “mentors” should not be “judges” when it’s obvious they have a vested interest in the outcome.

13. Rachel R. Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:48 pm

This little girl looks like a spoil brat she kept saying is ok to Nichole and when she didn’t win she starts crying like a baby. Stupid kid. That’s the way it goes. I mean she kept saying she be ok an yet she cries like a spoil brat on the floor I would of told her to behave geeezz.
    I stil like Nichole and too bad this kid has my name too.
    Get over it kid!

14. The Dog Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:49 pm

I have to agree with Sissy on 12-9-11, Nicole has no business on the show. She’s paid to do her job and one of them is to JUDGE. I am tired of these “grown women” that can’t make a decision and leave it to someone else. I loved Nicole as well, but will not continue to support her or her group any longer. I am also disappointed in LA as far as that goes, he knows his boy Marcus wasn’t all that, but just because you are a mentor doesn’t mean you vote for the obvious loser in this senario. The show is getting very disappointing and they just lost a fan last night.

15. Tom Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:51 pm

David,
    She is a 13 year old. And at that, a very well put together 13 year old with a good head on her shoulders. So she actually acted her age when an emotional event took place. Give her a break! If this was the first time you watched the show, then you haven’t seen her from day one and how truly sweet and kind of a human being she is. And I’m sorry, but whoever tries to say she can’t sing is out of their mind. That kid has a set of pipes on her and is going to be going places.

16. Ann Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:53 pm

I think that Rachel showed her true age. Yes Nicole was WRONG. She is getting paid to make honest decisions and not cry her way out, but Rachel should go into acting!!! Seriously, one minute saying “it’s okay, it’s okay, and the next falling on the stage sobbing, then to stand up and say “it’s okay, it’s okay, then saying “mommy are you sure it’s going to be okay”, then hugging some of the other contestants and sobbing again like a 13 year old, only to tell Nicole “it’s okay, it’s okay after th the show. Make up your mind girl!!! It was like a faucet last night, you could turn it off and back on within seconds!!! Seriously think about acting if that singing thing does not work out for you. Nicole….Get a Backbone!!!!

17. Texan Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:54 pm

The show is a bomb in my opinion. I am sick of the drama queen judges; all 4 of them. They have made the show about them not the contestants. I liked Simon on American Idol. Agreed, most of the time, with his opinion. Now he is down right petulant when it doesn’t go his way. Nicole didn’t lose me, I had never heard of the no-class girl.
    The age span is too broad. It’s not fair to pit babies against mature semi-pros.
    Last night was too much – I’m done w/X Factor

18. jeff c Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:55 pm

Nicole you lost a fan you are not a nice person you have all the money in the world and you just unfairly sent that girl home that was so UNFAIR it was so obvious that marcus deserved to be out but he was your guy so u basically CHEATED LIED and then as you are pouting in your dressing room that 13 year old girl consoles you??? wow you really are CLASSLESS AS everyone has seen the real NICOLE im not a fan anymore and never will be again fool me once but you did this twice maybe jealous huh???

19. Al Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:57 pm

The show’s format is silly. First of all, why have the “judges” decide when they never vote against their own group? Second, as far as last night goes, it shows just how silly it is, as you can see Nicole, either for real or not, looks like she did the wrong thing, when in fact, the vote says that choosing Rachel would have been against the public choice. Third, if the sniping among the judges is anything but a put on by the “judges”, I’d be shocked. The show is a a major put on, including Simon’s reconsideration of Melane, who on the first show, he said was the reason why he brought the show to the US, and his touting of Drew who might be decent at a high school talent show, but no better.

20. joseph Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:59 pm

@David. Your judging a kid on what you think and see from other child stars. This kid was different. One thing I can’t stand is someone giving an opinion on something they know nothing about. Judging someone based on what you see from others is simply Ignorant. Too many people do that these day’s because they’re too eager in trying to sound Intelligent. People who have been watching this show know’s that Rachel and her family can show the world true love for one another. David, you sound like a butth***. @Jocko: You obviously haven’t been watching the show as well because If you did you would know that Rachel should have stayed. The point is Nicole is a judge and has the responsibility of making a choice. She coward out and took no responsibility for her actions. (why is she always crying?) Get a grip and do your job. She took short cuts which back fired on her and now she want’s everyone to feel sorry for her. Nicole is a bad judge and has no business being there.

21. Susan Johnson Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:00 pm

I was SO upset when Rachel was eliminated. OK, Chris has an inspiring life story, but the only time I have ever liked him was this week. He really can’t sing and to keep him and Marcus, who I think is not as good as Rachel, is a crime. Nicole lost me as a fan too. What a cop out at such an important time in the show. Shame on you Nicole!

22. Christopher Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Rachel is such a good role model … You can’t be serious. “Mommy, you promised me …” Promised you what, that you would win, or not have to take the chance of getting booted off like everyone else. That the judges and voters who know nothing about you and couldn’t care less in another day or two when you are out of sight, out of mind, should have some special empathy for your pathetic and actually disturbing whiner eruption? The only way this kid can possibly be conceived of as a good role model is to show us all that we should go out and live our lives instead of watching others stumble through the distorted mess that is theirs. Go sing if you want to, kid. Work hard like all those millions of small-town wannabees, do your time. And for God’s sake, stop crying when it all doesn’t work out just that way you imagined. Life 101. Tune in. You might just find it’s the most interesting thing on.

23. Ann Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:02 pm

Rachel was much better than Marcus. Nicole should vote the truth not try and second guess the votes. She has waffled before. L.A was gutless. He knew she was amazing. Marcus was good but should go home. His vocalizations were fairly unoriginal although feeling. Hers were coming from the world beyond this.

24. Wanda Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:06 pm

I disagree with some people about how good Rachel is. She has a wonderful voice. When she sang the last song, I had to get a tissue to wipe my eyes. I think she is wonderful. I don’t believe this will be the end of Rachel Crow. I believe we will be hearing and seeing a lot of her. She sings from her heart. Go Rachel !!!!!!

25. Teresa F. Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:07 pm

This is pure BS, Nicole knew as did American that Rachel Crow out sang Marcus and for Nicole to vote for him because she like him, Nicole should be kicked of X Factor IMMEDIATELY……………..
    As Far as the judges go this is also Bull. We all should be voting and basing it on pure TALENT, Rachel you were GREAT and You will be a star anyway, keep your head up. Love Ya Rachel

26. DJ Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:14 pm

I’ve watched America’s Got Talent where they are children YOUNGER than Astro and Rachel and when THEY were booted off, although there were tears in their eyes, they composed themselves and acted much older then their years (10 and below). Having stated that, Rachel’s mother shouldn’t have made promises to her daughter that she couldn’t deliver on. Rachel expected that she was a shoe in, she wasn’t.

27. Tom Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:16 pm

I have watched this show for the past 5 weeks and I have seen Rachel perform like a pro each time. It surprised me that she would get the lowest number of votes. In fact, it is surprising enough to me to make me wonder if there’s a fix on. Conspiracy theories abound with this type of TV show, so I’ll say no more about that. This girl is a good performer and I believe that she will have a recording contract before the winner of the XFactor has one. That’s how much I believe in her ability.

28. rtripley Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:16 pm

This is not a talent contest anymore, it’s a p@##@$% contest between the judges. Marcus should have been sent home 3 weeks ago. Josh should have been in the bottom two after last nights performance. LA and Nicole should not be on the judges panel, all they care about is their performer not the talent so that they can be the winning judge.

29. BellT Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:17 pm

I think its sad bout Rachel I do believe she is a positive roll model..I think she has guts and gusto it is hard to get up in front of millions of people especially at her age when you never have before .. But she did no shyness to that girl ..I couldn’t believe the voice that come from such a little person I think It is not the end for Rachel She is just beginning her career…I think she is one of those people who isn’t afraid of any challenge she so bubbly and out going…and as for Nichole I think she made a bad decision but haven’t we all ..I still like her you can see she has a heart..

30. sue Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:17 pm

I really am upset with Nicole she should have spoke up and got rid of Marcus. She doesn’t have any courage. I do believe that Rachel was acting just her age 13 and just because she does 30 year old songs doesn’t mean she has to act 30. I don’t realy think the younger ones should be able to compete with the older ones anyway. There should be a competion show for only 13-19 year olds.

31. Liz Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:18 pm

Nicole didn’t have any backbone at all!! At least Paula had the guts to follow what she thought had to be done with Drew. I didn’t agree with her, but she did what she thought was right. Nicole just chickened out period. Marcus knew he was going home but she was trying to save her relationship with LA Reid by not voting against Marcus since she’s undoubtedly created one with Simon.

If they want to have the judges make the decision for the bottom two, then get a 5th judge so that you can never have a tie. That’s the fair way to do this in light of the fact that 2 judges will automatically vote for their person.

32. Kacy Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:19 pm

I just want to say to David and Jocko that she may not have any stage presents, but she can sing. She is not snobbish or uppity as you put it. She is a 13 yr old girl and I think she is acting her age. Rachel has a great personality and it shines through, what does your personality say about you? To say something bad about a 13yr old girl who only wants to live out her dream. Maybe you need a reality check. I have your mother ever told you if you have nothing nice to say don’t say it at all? Maybe you should stick to that.

33. dennis pizzo Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:19 pm

The judges are to vote for the Best Performance. If they are just going to vote for their person regardless of that….why watch?…Rachel and Astro are way to young & got big heads with this constant praise…same with Drew…too young…..Look at all the years of American Idol….you get built up for one season…and for most…its back to making burritos. Nicole and Mr Reid need to go…as they are not honest and fakes….Paula?… she is a friend of Simon…what can I say?…..I will skip it next season…..I think In the Middle is on ABC at the same time. BYE X FACTOR……

34. Julie Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:22 pm

I think they both could have careers. Even if you don’t think they are fabulous, plenty of people have singing careers with mediocre talent. I agree with Joyce about having a judge be a mentor.I also think the judges should suck it up and vote for who they think is the best. It is the nature of this kind of competition that someone will be disappointed. David and Jocko – It’s a lot of pressure for a young teen, especially with everyone telling you how great you are. Plenty of adults can’t handle it.

35. SJD Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:22 pm

THATS SOME B.S.!!!! NICOLE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS DOING!!! SHE KNEW THAT IF SHE SENT RACHEL HOME JOSH WOULD STAND A GOOD CHANCE OF WINNING.IT WASN’T ABOUT MARCUS AT ALL. IF YOU NOTICE HER REACTION WHEN MARCUS PERFORMED WAS A LOT DIFFERENT WHEN RACHEL PERFORMED. SHE HAD HER MIND MADE UP EVEN BEFORE SHE HEARD THE TWO OF THEM “SING FOR THERE LIFE”. SHE WAS INTIMIDATED BY RACHEL AND SHE HAS PERSONAL ISSUE WITH SIMON. I’M JUST KEEPING IT REAL AS CAN BE.NOW WE ALL KNOW THAT MARCUS WILL NOT WIN JUST BECAUSE OF WHAT NICOLE DID. MARCUS WILL NOT HAVE A GOOD CAREER EITHER AND RACHEL WILL FLOURISH, YOU WATCH AND SEE. FURTHERMORE, NICOLE NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!

36. Louis Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:23 pm

Once again the X-factor proves that the judges are not going by the best performers but by their personal choices. Drama mama Nicole and LA should be replaced by judges that will vote by talent not by their own personal wants.

37. kaysehop Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Rachael meant she would be ok with whatever happened. Just b/c she felt badly; she still knows she will be ok. I think she’s a great singer, but way too young to be thrown in the business. At the right time she will have a contract and eventually have her own bathroom.

38. mary Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:35 pm

i cannot believe it. She knew Marcus had been there three time, why would she risk Rachel for him know this. I was blown away. I will look at her in a different light from now on. She needs to fork out one million dollars to this child to help her get started.

39. Clandestine Green Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:36 pm

David & Jocko,

I don’t know what show you two were watching but it wasn’t the X-Factor. Rachel is obviously a well mannered, well raised, sweet child. In her time on X Factor, I never found her to be “snobby, uppity,or coddled” I find her to be more mature, polite, and kind than any other 13 year old i’ve ever come across.

As for her voice…she sings beautifully and she does have great stage presence…I think she has “it”. I do think that there were some poor song choices for her during the competition but she is a star.

As for Nicole…I hope that her contract is only for one season…i can’t stand her. She made Rachel’s elimination all about herself.

40. Elle Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:37 pm

Nicole picked to “Send Rachel home” because she did not want to be the one to make the decision to send Marcus home. But that’s her job! The reason for the sing off, is to let the judges keep the singer that gives a better performance. Last night, that was Rachel. She deserved to stay and in the end, she went home because Nicole was too selfish to make the call.

41. Chelsea Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:43 pm

It’s time the show got real! Judges tearing each other apart, snied remarks….c’mon, what is this???? Who the hell is Nicole anyway but a has been of a has been group? The final votes should all have been always with America, not the judges. Of course, each judge will pick their prodigy. It’s time to change the show or drop it from next year’s shows. Breaking hearts of some of these contestants is a horror. How could you expect a young competitor to react when they are soooo built up. Even Paula played it straighter this time around. Nichole is an idiot with little or no reason to be a jusge.

42. dave Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:49 pm

the young lady sang her ass off. she is going to be making contracts regardless of this outcome. the Marcus guy in my opinion doesn’t do nothing for me. i think he sux to be honest. different strokes for different folks

43. cissie Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Jocko, if sob stories didnt work then why is Chris Rene still there…the judges say he cant sing but would look good on a recording..he is off key most of the time..the judges give him many negatives and yet still vote him in..I am happy for Chris that he is clean and sober for 1 year but I dont think it is fair to him to get this far at this time…One year is just not enough time before setting out into the world where now he will have money and drugs and alcohol run rapid…he should wait to get his career off the ground for at least 5yrs with no set backs…I wish him well but not yet! Rachel is a good singer and she did out-sing Marcus thursday nite and the judges should have based their decisions on that not on what they have read or what they felt would work,etc…I dont think Rachel would have acted like that if she felt the voting was fair by the judges.

44. cissie Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:53 pm

I also think tha Melanie will be the over all winner! She sounds great, looks great and already looks like a professional entertainer!

45. Otto Boyd Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 2:54 pm

I’ve watch x factor all season and wasn’t too sure I care for it,well after last night, I know I don’t,I’ll stick to American Idol,lot better show

46. Rich Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 3:11 pm

Nicole Scherzinger Couldn’t make a decision cause the little girl has more talent then she ever will.

47. Val Leon Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Sorry, I honestly feel that Nichole should be off the show! She was hired, (and is getting paid well) to judge! A sing-off us totally useless if the judges cannot make a decision on the performances they just watched . The mentors vote for their people….good or bad! But for Nichole to fake cry, and say she cannot make a decision because she “likes” them both and doesn’t want to hurt their feelings is just a total crock! If I was hired for a job and cried that I could not do it….how quick would they show me the door?? She was not hired to try and be popular with the contestants, she was hired to be a judge! She obviously cannot do her job…for which she is getting MEGA pay!…. so why is she there…to be cute?…. I think not. Do your job or go home…like the rest of us in the real world!!
    and then to cry at the outcome and want people to feel bad for her….really??

48. Tabatha Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Rachel Crow was awesome!!! So much better than Marcus. You can tell that that little girl has had great parents, by the way she speaks, and carries herself. I will miss you Rachel!!! You did a great job and still should be on the show!

49. eva Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 3:16 pm

hey -mistake………..
    they said vote for him or for her……..
    but to STAY not to GO!!!!!
    THEY PICK HER……TO STAY .pplay the tape..you’ll see.

50. dan Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 3:20 pm

dont pick teams next year let the panel do its job til the top twelve.let the fans vote after that.No more team la reid ,team paula etc.each week each panel member will mentor a different group but no panel votes after 12

51. Tom B Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 3:27 pm

Wow 4 or the 5 really have some hate comments! Why?
    From the start it has been Melanie and Rachel. They have wonderful voices. They sing. They have melody, harmony and rhythm, the ingredients that make up music. The one who should have been out last night was Josh. They are all very good but Josh didn’t give a good performance the night before. The judging is to be on that basis. The America voting is not known to us but if you can vote a million times on several phones, that is not a true representation of the nation. They all will make albums but it is the material that will make or break them. The songs most of them have performed have been horrible and do not give a good example of their potential. Marcus has been improving at each performance and so have Melanie and Rachel as well as Chris. Josh hasn’t even changed his appearance as Chris has. You need to make all these moves each time you get up there.
    Nicole is sweet and so is Rachel. You can see the honestly of the moment. America is to blame, if we need to point fingers. Then again we do not know how the voting is accepted. There is not enough information to judge this whole process. The same goes for Idol and Dancing and most of the other shows. Who really knows what is going on and no one seems to call them to answer.
    The five million means zero. They all have name recognition now and need to make albums. They need material not money. The material will make them money and fame. Money only pays for their expenses in life. Working gives you your sense of worth. May they all be blessed with careers that extend far beyond this show. I mean this even for the groups that were so unfairly voted off as well as the many who worked up the ladder even before the show went to live. May the LORD Jesus Bless all the contestants. A Blessed Chanukka and Merry Christmas to all.

52. chez nevine Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 3:28 pm

Nicole Scherzinger,you, were unfair, and you knew it!

53. Daniela Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 3:43 pm

I felt Rachel sang her heart out so much more than marcus, she deserved it, but we can’t blame anyone. No matter what this little girl is going to be big and I can’t wait to buy her C.D

54. Chrome Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 3:46 pm

Rachel,
    Me and Prissy will be life long fans. From the first song we knew you were something Beyond Special. Simon and Paula get it.
    A man of Principle would have voted for the best performance.
    For someone who claims she has been in your position,Nicole Blew It!!!
    Anyone that says that child “Can’t Sing” doesn’t know Anything about MUSIC!!!

55. Jason Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 3:58 pm

I really liked Nicole until last night. She was a coward and should have voted. That’s what judges do, they vote and she didn’t do the right thing. Not voting shouldn’t be an option. LET HER GO SIMON. Marcus isn’t the best and shouldn’t be there any more.

56. rick Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

Nicole knew 100% what she was doing…Gamesmanship! This ensured her guy Josh a easier go of it with Rachel gone Marcus will be gone next week, getting Josh into the finals. Think about it! I’m sure Simon is pissed.

57. jose riccardo Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 4:11 pm

everybody knows the girl is a good singer ,but anyway she was going to be out the next week,of course now the next will be canty,after that chris rene,josh,and finally the winner will be melanie ,remember my words.bye.

58. ginny Says:
    December 9th, 2011 at 9:08 pm

Nicole is a fraud … Rachel out performed marcus, who has been in lowest 2 for 3 wks. Nicole’s responsibility is to vote, and not default. No sympathy for her. Rachel is a classly gal, who showed more guts than Nicole ever had.

59. Lemon Says:
    December 11th, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Totally agree with David. She is only 13 years old and just too young to handle which shows that the ages limit should be considered.

Comments