Kris Humphries Trying To Move On Since Split From Kim Kardashian

December 10, 2011 08:04 AM by Lisa Princ

Kris Humphries has been pretty quiet since his split from Kim Kardashian, aside from the annulment news. Finally, the soon to be ex-husband of the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star has opened up and revealed that he is just trying to move forward – which includes creating the ultimate man cave. More after the jump!

Kris Humphries has remained mum about his split from Kim Kardashian, but he recently paid a visit to The Today Show, where Kris Humphries told them: “Through everything I’m just focused on family and preparing for basketball. Basketball has always been something I’ve taken really serious and I continue to do that and I’m just moving forward.” In his first interview since the news of the divorce, Kris Humphries refused to comment on whether or not he still loves Kim Kardashian, but he did add of all the gossip: “I’m focused on just what I can control. I don’t really play into all the gossip and things that take place, but that’s life.”

Kris Humphries is keeping busy with his foundation, and hoping to be back to the NBA soon. In the meantime, Kris is also working on creating his ultimate man cave, and will even be featured on an upcoming episode of DIY’s Man Caves. Kris got some help from former Baltimore Ravens defensive tackle, Tony Siragusa, who took to Twitter to post about it, saying: “This is gonna be a great episode. His bedroom is now a man cave.” Kris Humphries also Tweeted that he was happy with the transformation.

What are your thoughts on the whole Kardashian divorce mess? Did Kim Kardashian scam him? Comment below and share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardasians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: PNP/WENN.com

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney And Kim Take New York |

23 Responses to “Kris Humphries Trying To Move On Since Split From Kim Kardashian”

1. Randal Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 8:29 am

She’s a whore and need attention; the whole family. Her mother should be ashame of herself PIMPING her family like that. I guess the old saying goes…YOU REALLY CANNOT TURN A “HOE” INTO A HOUSEWIFE! And she proved that too be true! On their show, he was dogging her all the time and she need people in her life to continually tell her she’s great! Please get these folks off t.v. What’s going on America with all these B.S. reality show…damn! :-(

2. Marguerita Rollinson Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 9:04 am

I have always believed the Kardashion girls were white trash. the last bit regarding the “wedding” make me think I am correct. Take them off the air. Their actions give too may young girls the wrong idea about love and marriage.

3. Billy Bob Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 9:21 am

It is good he got away from the slut… Her whole family are jerks and should be avoided.

4. Crochette Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 9:38 am

Well a Man Cave should fit the neanderthal quite well.

5. ms Lozada Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 10:04 am

poor Kris, kim did a complete scam on him. she is trash and used him for ratings and a wedding . i will never support Kim again , she proved she is fake as her butt..yes her butt is fake google her in 2005 -2006 photos she is a liar

6. meg Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 10:26 am

The whole wedding was a mess. I feel kind of bad for Kris. It seems like he got run over by the Kardashian train. When I watch the Kim and Kourtney take NY show, it looks like Kris and Kim barely know each other. She had to have known that his home in Minnesota was important to him. Also, he had to know that Kim wasn’t going to submit to being a house wife. I think she was feeling her age, wanted to get married at any cost, was still reeling from her Reggie break up and was hoping for the best.

7. Tom Leykis Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 10:45 am

miss Kardashian, in a word, is a wh0re, fat, not attractive a user and a disgrace to her father and name.

8. Tuesdee Davis Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 10:49 am

I am just glad to finally see him in something other than a tee shirt! I think he didn’t know how to let go of control, he was so focused on not allowing himself to become like Scott or Bruce that he forgot marriage is a two way street. Granted, Kim could’ve bent a little, it was obvious she loved him!

9. louise Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 11:51 am

typical conceated jock…he clearly took her for the ride…when he told Kim he was every girl’s dream he showed his true intentions…Kim’s guilty of going through the ceremony when she realized he was a real jerk…rude and impolite.

10. Marie Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 12:47 pm

No i wouldn’t say that she scammed Chris i just think that they are just 2 different people who know what they want and they’re just not willing to meet each other in the middle.I tell anybody a relationship or a marriage is just like a house you have to lay down the foundation first in order for the house to stand that’s why i can say i have been happily married to the best man in the whole world for 11 years and counting.Oneday Chris will meet the right woman for him and Kim will meed the right man for her.With all that being saying i love the Kardashian Family and i am sorry that things did not work out between them two but i know we haven’t heard the last of Chris and Kim.Not saying that they will get back together i’m just saying that we will hear from them again.

11. Dorothy Kennedy Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 6:42 pm

I don’t think Kim planned to commit fraud–I think she is a silly, stupid woman and that she and her family are extremely annoying. The problem is that you can’t avoid them, they’re everywhere. The only good thing about the rise of the Kardashians is that we hear less and less about Paris Hilton. As the the Fraud Question: The whole family is scamming the American tv viewer and people are finally getting sick of them. Maybe we’ll go back to books!

12. Bella Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 7:05 pm

I think he got scammed by Kim and her family, she used him to make more money for herself, which is disgusting.

13. KATHY Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 7:48 pm

who wants to walk in on a wife that has a naked man in his home get real Kim and growup ur bank account is growing u need to I really feel for chris just watch the show she talks down to him

14. Stephan Pickering/Chofetz Chayim ben-Avraham Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 8:28 pm

Shalom & Erev tov…Mr Humphries was lied to, and used, by Ms Kardashian…she spread her legs for ratings, and, if she seems lost in thought, it is because it remains unfamiliar territory to her. Everything coming from her mouth is an unnecessary stain on silence and no-thing-ness. She claims to be a ‘genius’ at marketing…who teaches this mediasaur creation such big words?
    STEPHAN PICKERING / Chofetz Chayim ben-Avraham

15. Rocco Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 10:10 pm

this Kim Kardashian is really trash, una putana

16. shieroc Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 10:22 pm

I like his response on the situation. Handleld like a gentleman, well done Kris.

17. thgirbla Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 10:53 pm

Did HE get to Tap That at least ONCE, considering what it cost HIM ???

Just one of MANY who have done the SAME !!!

18. September Von Says:
    December 10th, 2011 at 11:50 pm

I feel Kim Kardashian has been an embarrasement to her entire family. The whole wedding thing was a total scam, she just wanted attention, gifts and tons of $$$$ like she doesnt have enough. Now to save her butt she’s trying to act like she’s giving back and donating the $$ of her wedding gifts but as we all know that is a total tax write off for herself so once again, she proves that all that’s important is herself. I used to like the show, I am a fan of Kloe’ because she speaks her mind and is a great Wife to her Husband and I do love Bruce and his two girls too, but Bruce needs to stop Kris Jenner from getting her claws into those two little ones because now that Kim has burried her side of the family in shame, Bruce needs to protect the two younger Jenners from being the Kardashians next meal ticket!

19. Jennifer Says:
    December 11th, 2011 at 12:29 am

Who knows what is real anymore on these reality tv shows and what isnt. It did seem like Kris came on strong at first with his love for Kim, then turned to kinda heartless especially at that red carpet event. I dont think we will ever know if this was love or a set up. There are 3 sides to every story, his, hers and the truth. Only they know whats real, but being marriede 11 yrs, you go through ups and downs. Marriage IS work! who who is really “in love” gives up after 70 something days if you really love each other?? Smells kinda fishy to me. I wonder if there was any love there at all. Only Kim and Kris know that. Very sad to not take your marriage vows seriously. They are sacred. Giving up is NOT an option for me. But I guess when you have that kind of money, moving on quickly is the hip thing to do. May they both move on and find TRUE happiness thats REAL!

20. jodi Says:
    December 11th, 2011 at 1:05 am

SHES A SPOILED ASS BITCH WHO DOESNT APPRICATE ANYTHING….ESPECIALLY LOVE. ALL SHE WANTS IS TO GET MONEY,GET LAID AND TRY TO BE FAMOUS. GET OVER YOURSELF KIM KARDASHIAN,….HAVE SOME DIGITY AND RESOECT FOR YOURSELF….DONT GET MARRIED FOR THE 3RD TIME. NO ONE WANTS SLOPPY 2ND’S OR 3RD’S. EVERYONE KNOWS YOU DID IT FOR THE MONEY AND FAME,NOW MOVE ON.

21. Charlene Pagan Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 12:48 pm

I feel used. I was addicted to the Kadashians untiln that bogus wedding. People are going broke and we had to watch kim spend millions od dollars on a fake wedding…just because she wanted to wear three wedding gowns to show off. I think she should give back all of the gifts and feed the homeless for a week.

22. Charlene Pagan Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 12:54 pm

I feel so used. i was an avid fan of the Kardashians until that bogus wedding. I am impressed more by the mom than I am Kim and her booty. She needs to take a reality check and visit the hood in Chitown. Maybe if she sees poverty she won’t wont ever want to wear three wedding gowns. Give the wedding gifts back or better yet donate them to the homeless.

23. Chelsea Says:
    December 16th, 2011 at 10:16 am

Kris Humphries was definitely not scammed for a wedding. He proposed to her and you don’t marry into a family that gets constant media exposure unless that is something that you want for yourself. He made as much money off of their wedding as she did, so how was he used? I’m glad that Kim chose do donate their wedding gifts to charity. I think she was wrong to allow their wedding, which should be a special occasion for you and your family and friends, to be overexposed. I also think she was foolish to marry someone who she didn’t seem to know very well and then expect to just get everything her way. Essentially, they both screwed. Their have been more shameful marriages (Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock), and ones that lasted even less time (Britney Spears’ first marriage). The world will get over this.

Comments