Lamar Odom And Khloe Kardashian Are Heading To Dallas

December 12, 2011 09:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian were recently rumored to be getting ready to start IVF, in attempt to start their own family, and now they are making headlines again as Lamar Odom has been traded to the Dallas Mavericks. What does the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star and her husband have to say about the move? Read on for more…

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian haven’t been left in the dark about where they would be heading with Lamar’s possible trade from The Lakers, but yesterday they finally found out that would be heading to Dallas, Texas. Lamar Odom, who played for L.A. Lakers, was going to be traded to the New Orleans Hornets previously, but that was canceled leading the Lakers to re-trade him, this time to the Dallas Mavericks. Lamar Odom’s wife, Khloe Kardashian said she was sad about the news yesterday, but she seems to be warming up to the idea of moving to Dallas.

Khloe Kardashian, who is always sharing her thoughts and feelings with fans on Twitter, took to the social media site yesterday to post: “We are all sad but positive energy gets you farther then negative,” after the news of the trade was revealed. Lamar Odom has not commented on the trade yet, but he previously showed his emotional side when chatting about the possible trade to The Hornets, gushing that L.A. was his home. Khloe Kardashian, after having some time to think it over, then reassured fans that everything would be okay, and that she and Lamar Odom were excited about the move to Dallas.

What do you think of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom heading to Dallas? Are you excited? We wish the happy couple the best of luck with their move – and their upcoming IVF! Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardasians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: Wenn.com

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians |

25 Responses to “Lamar Odom And Khloe Kardashian Are Heading To Dallas”

1. Cheryl Monteiro Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 12:42 pm

I LOVE KHLOE AND LAMAR AND I’M VERY HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR THEM! THEY ARE TRULY GOOD PEOPLE AND I SINCERELY WISH THEM EVERY BLESSING!!!

2. eric Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 2:44 pm

Wow!!! Dallas is going to be an absolute wrecking ball this season. idiotic move by the laker’s owner. They need to get rid of Gasol and that other cat that’s making 5.2 million for doing nothing.

3. jazzy popo Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 2:52 pm

i am happy for them…they are such nice folks..wish them the best…

4. Mama Lori Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Change is good!!! Texas just might give the happy couple time to relax and start having a few babies. It’s not that far away from home and its a stepping stone to there future!!!

5. alexis Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 2:59 pm

awwwww i am kind of sad but happy to see them move but i am more happy than sad because they are moving on with their lives and their not letting anyone hold them back so i wish them both best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. ylegrande Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 3:00 pm

I love Khloe and Lamar, one thing about her is she has his back 110%. Khole knows how to be a wife and is always down for her man. They will always be our Laker family were ever they go. Go get them guy’s. Khole dont worry so much about about the baby, it will come to you in Gods time.

7. Beth Stalwarth Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 3:00 pm

I intensely dislike Khloe K. I am glad she is going to Dallas and hope that she will shut up and go away. I am surprised to learn that she has “fans” as fans usually refer to people who admire talented people and Khloe is not smart, average-looking if you like the tranny look and has shown no talent for anything except appearing as someone else’s sister. So, fans? Of what? Please tell Khloe that not everyone has to procreate. Perhaps she was not meant to be a mother. She should focus on something else, like blending into Dallas society/other B-ball wives.

8. FRIEND Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 3:17 pm

LUCKY HE WAS TRADED…TAKES THE SPOTLIGHT OFF THE MIDDLE SISTER…HOORAY!!!

9. theresa Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 3:19 pm

My hubby is jealous–he loves the Cowboys. I hope the move goes smoothly. wtg Lamar.

10. elsa Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 3:29 pm

omg really i m a huge fan cant wait to see if they take the kardashian show to dallas

11. Irene Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 3:42 pm

We (me, my family and friends) love Lamar not only because he’s great basketball player, but also because he’s a GOOD man.
    We’re happy he has a wonderful wife, who loves him so much and will make this move not as painful as it would be without her. Lakers traded him because he’s is the valuable card they had, the player every other team wants to have, otherwise they would trade that bunch of freeloaders on the bench. It’s interesting what will happen if Lakers will not score Howard. Who will cover for Bynum and all others who are injured, sick, or just not in the mood to play?! Lamar did it for many years!
    Now we have one more thing to watch on TV: Lamar with Mavericks. Lucky Cuban!
    We wish you all the best Lamar & Khloe!!!
    P.S. Hey Khloe, it will be great new show: Khloe and Lamar take Dallas! I would watch!

12. Jason Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 5:59 pm

Gross,I can’t stand either one. I live in Dallas and dread the day those two step foot in my city.

13. S Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 8:58 pm

They will have an absolute blast in Dallas – Cowboy games, great nightlife, yachting on Lake Texoma, great fashion, beautiful homes, lots of progressive people going places. I lived there in my 20′s and it was the best and most fun time of my life. I just back from a Cowboy game the other day and the new stadium in Arlington is awesome. Go for it!

14. ANGEL Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 9:38 pm

HEY LAMAR GET READY TEXAS IS HOT AND SO IS YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!

15. dixie Says:
    December 12th, 2011 at 10:16 pm

good luck. stay happy. i’m 71 and love to watch the family.

16. Mary Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 12:40 am

I LOVE KHLOE & LAMAR!! They are meant for each other. They are so REAL!! I’m HAPPY for the two of you. As for the baby making, you guys NEED to STOP trying to MAKE A BABY and just focus on enjoying each other while making LOVE and it WILL HAPPEN. Also, khloe don’t worry about what everyone is saying about your weight. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL & AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!! So long as you & Lamar are happy with each others bodies then F*ck WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS!! P-E-R-I-O-D!! Stay TRUE to YOURSELVES!! love LOVE L-O-V-E YOU GUYS!! CONGRAT’S & GOD BLESS ON YOUR NEW JOURNEY!!

17. nonye Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 1:00 am

Am not happy. i prefer the kardashians all in one place and i know all hollywood celebrities enjoy the attention given to them by paparazzis and now Khloe is trying to be brave but i know she is crying inside cos L.A is her home. But i wish her the best and i hope stays strong for her man and marriage. Let this move bring you and lamar closer than ever. Amen. love you khloe.

18. Joyce Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 3:30 am

I really wish them well good luck.

19. Kittie Galore Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 6:38 am

I am so very tired of the Khardasian Family!! I wish no bad luck but I really wish they would all go away!! They are strictly out for the “bucks” and that is all and will do anything to make money and I do mean “anything”!!!!! Go away Khardasians!!!!

20. angela says Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 6:38 am

“Good Luck on your new Adventure”, and the IVF, Khloe your such a good wife to Lamar, he’s very lucky to have a wife that is always stands by her man!!!!!!!

21. Dale Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 7:23 am

Christmas came early this year. As one of many Maverick fans in South Florida, welcome Lamar. Cannot wait for them to rip the wrapping of the Miami Heat Christmas Day.

22. Nathan Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 9:01 am

Kardashians in Dallas, Cool.

23. Ama Day Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 10:00 am

LOVE Khloe and Lamar!! I wish the best of luck to them both! Things will comw your way just be patient. You HATERS take a gaint leap…..see ya!!

24. Shirlsport Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 10:31 am

Good for Khloe to get away from mamanager! She seems to be the only one not ruled by Mama. What happens if Dallas now gets Humphries – hysterical- great TV! Lamar Khloe and Kris become good pals and leave name calling sis/ex in the dust – in ratings and in life!

25. Deana Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 11:44 am

Kim needs to take a MAJOR lesson from this! If you are intended on marrying a Professional Athlete always have in the back of your mind there are trades and contracts dry up…I cannot believe she actually thought that Kris (who didnt even know where of IF he was going to be playing) would just up and move to Los Angeles because that is where Kim is…she is everywhere! Her job can let her live anywhere, pro athletes have specific cities they have to be in…she is clueless!! Khloe is the best! Her priorities are in check!! I hope you both the best in Dallas…you have a beautiful house here, imagine what you can get in Dallas, I hear some parts are beautiful outside the city, well, you’ll do great and the Maverick’s owner…Mark…forgot his last name must be STOKED!!!! Go Mavs!

Comments