Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Already Feeling The Love From Dallas

December 13, 2011 07:14 AM by Lisa Princ

We recently learned that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian will be heading to Dallas, Texas, as Lamar was recently traded to the Dallas Mavericks. While the Keeping Up With The Kardashians couple were not excited about the move at first, they have reason to be now, as they are already feeling the love from Dallas! Read on for more…

Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian will be heading to Dallas after Lamar was recently traded from The L.A. Lakers to the Dallas Mavericks, and while the couple was initially not excited about the move, the folks in Dallas are excited to have the popular couple down there! While many Dallas fans of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom have been gushing with positive comments to the couple, none are more excited that the Dallas Mavericks themselves. A source recently told Hollywood Life that the team is thrilled to have Lamar Odom aboard, and even more excited to have Khloe Kardashian cheering him on in the crowd!

The source went on to add that the team is excited to take Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian out and show them around Dallas, and even the Dallas Mavericks coach, Rick Carlisle couldn’t contain his excitement. Rick Carlisle even told the Dallas morning news that he would be open to making an appearance on Khloe and Lamar, adding: “I’ve never been one to rule anything out. I would guess it would be a long shot to be asked.” The coach of course expressed his excitement about having Lamar Odom as part of his team, but he also gushed about Khloe Kardashian, saying: “I will say this: Khloe’s my favorite Kardashian. She’s the coolest.”

Let the love fest from Dallas continue! What are your thoughts on Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom heading to Dallas? Are you excited or upset by the trade? Comment and share your thoughts with us below! We wish the happy couple the best of luck with their move.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardasians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: DJDM / WENN.com

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar |

33 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Already Feeling The Love From Dallas”

1. Gripp Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 8:20 am

Hope the best for Lamar and khole; I hope they are saving their money, because it won’t always come in like it is.

2. ABBY Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 8:23 am

I THINK ITS AWESOME THAT THEY ARE GOING TO MOVE, THERES SO MANY DIFFERENT PLACES OUT THERE TO EXPLORE NOT JUST IN CALI ITS SO EXCITING THAT SHE WILL BE LIVING IN THE LONESTAR STATE SHE HAS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT WE WILL ACCEPT HER WITH OPEN ARMS :)

3. Tim Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 8:37 am

Khloe better watch out….they brand cows in texas

4. rosy g. Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 9:02 am

i love that khloe&lamar are coming to Dallas!!!! i love that khloe supports her hubby the way she does!!! that is what a good wifey that loves her husband does!!!!! i hope i run into her!!!!! shes my fav kardashian!!!!!

5. Claudie914 Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 10:30 am

I’m a huge Mavericks fan, not so much L.A. Lakers fan–however, I will say that this publicity won’t be hurting the Mavericks at all. In fact, it might even help. The Dallas Mavericks became “America’s new team” last year when they won the championship and with all the soon to be added Dallas broadcasting that will be taking place, I’m sure Dallas’s tourism industry will be happy.

6. cynthia Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 11:32 am

I am glad that khloe is showing her husband the support needed in his career as he has shown support for her too. I like her and think that she sometimes get the shaft from her sisters. Maybe Kim should learn how to support her significant other and maybe just maybe her relationship would last and she would still be married. Khloe is down to earth unlike her sister kim who is materialistic and a selfish person. Glad that they are working together and supporting each other

7. Leah Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 11:34 am

I’M EXCITED!! I DONT LIVE IN DALLAS BUT I VISIT THERE OFTEN AND I DONT LIKE ANY OF THE KARDASHIANS BESIDES HER TOO!! SHE’S GOT HER SHIT STRAIGHT!! :D

8. porscha Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 12:08 pm

Omg…I’m so excited about kko and Lo moving to Dallas,kko has always been my fav……..WELCOME TO DTOWN

9. Red Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 12:41 pm

How exciting alll the way around – Khloe and Lamar have broekn away from the Kardashian drama and this will give them the spotlight they deserve away from the K-clan that is allll about drama!

10. Annie Banks Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Oh Please who writes this crap?!?! I find it hard to believe that so many people can not wait for Khloe and Lamar to move to Dallas! What a joke! Before she moves she needs to clean her mouth out with soap!

11. Patty Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 4:23 pm

KHLOE & LAMAR
    I love you both. Khloe u do so much good for woman self image of themselves & Lamar u r one of the best basketball players for the lakers. Me & my hubby both watch the games & the showes together. We will miss you both and wish you both tons of luck…

12. Jackie Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Khloe and Lamar good luck in Texas I lived there when I evacuated for Hurrucane Katrina. Texas was very kind and welcoming sorry you did not come to the Hornets I was looking forward to see you at the games. I’m in awe of how you support your husband I think you are the best congratulations.

Jackie

13. Blue Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 5:30 pm

While I’m no fan of the Kardashian show, Texas has an open door policy so welcome!

And don’t worry guys, there’s enough nightlife here to keep you busy when you’re not WINNING ANOTHER MAVERICK CHAMPIONSHIP BABY.

14. Lifeseed Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Luv Khloe and Lamar, Best Wishes to them Both, Go MavS!!!!

15. nate Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 5:38 pm

Khloe is the best kim sucks

16. Dena I Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 6:40 pm

As a Los Angeles LAKERS’ fan and reality TV hater, all I can say is THANK YOU MARK CUBAN!!!

17. Inge Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 7:17 pm

I am just so saddened that Lamar is going to Dallas. I just love the guy and the way he projects himself on the basketball courts. He is such a gentleman. To me personally, it was a big mistake to trade Lamar. He was what held the Lakers together many times when he came in from the bench or was a starter. They won’t find a replacement for Lamar very soon. He was such a good player. It just breaks my heart that he will be wearing a Dallas uniform rather than a Lakers uniform.

Good luck Lamar and Khloe. I hope this move is good for both of you.

Inge

18. lnvaughn Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 7:32 pm

i live in dallas, and i cannot wait till they arrive! Dallas <3s Khloe & Lamar

19. leric Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 7:35 pm

lamar really downs his real family to be around all those white people an his cousin didnt ask him for shit.glad the Lakers got rid of his ass.

20. leric Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 7:37 pm

she still so sexy

21. Mzintheknow Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 7:39 pm

I’d like to know where you’re getting your information. Many people in Dallas hate the idea of the Kartrashians coming here…There is no love fest–we can’t stand that circus freak of a family & don’t want them here.

22. Misty Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 7:57 pm

I am really glad for them…I just wish they would have been coming to New Orleans. But I will come on down to Dallas, TX for a visit. I just LOVE Khloe and Lamar!!!!!

23. Yoli Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 8:07 pm

Great news for the team and the happy couple. Good luck to them!

24. mlusanne Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 8:35 pm

Here is my comment. Why do you even care. Mr. Odom makes 8 and half millions dollars. Okay, he definitely was an asset to the Lakers Team. I understand everyone’s feelings. But please start caring about your own happiness not someones else’s. The Odom’s will be just fine. They have plenty of money to make sure of it..

25. you people make me sick Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 9:20 pm

one less Kardashian in LA is the best news Ive heard all day!! When a useless no talented group of fake out of touch morons leaves this city its always a good thing!

26. kim tucker Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 10:24 pm

I love Khloe! She is my favorite! Lamar and Khloe seem to have a connection that many people wish they had! Even ME! But really, Good Luck Lamar and Khloe Odom! You are good people, which the world needs more of!!

27. Ricky James Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 11:19 pm

Well, Dallas is an international city and many of the citizens there hail from other places. Khloe and Lamar should feel relatively safe there. I would caution them about visiting some of the smaller farm towns, such as Jasper Texas, without body guards. There are still pockets of old school Sons and daughters of the Confederacy out there.

28. lakers fan Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 11:19 pm

I loved lamar in LA and I will love him in Dallas, Lakers have made some dumb moves this offseason I just have no idea what they are doing. But still best of luck to Khloe and Lamar

29. liza pinkieblush Says:
    December 13th, 2011 at 11:26 pm

i will support khloe and lamar wherever they go… just super love the couple….. the best!

30. Sunday Ayuba Says:
    December 14th, 2011 at 12:21 am

I Love the support Kloe had given into making their marriage work with Lamar. She is a strong character that bind the Kardashian together. Age is only a number, the elder kardashians should learn from her. KKL please keep up the good work you have started, the sky is just the begining. You are the best.

31. sharon mccollough Says:
    December 14th, 2011 at 12:40 am

Ilove it. Khloe is the only child that does not let her mother run her life. Good move for them

32. Fan Says:
    December 14th, 2011 at 8:10 am

Welcome to Texas!!!!

33. EloiseM. Says:
    December 14th, 2011 at 11:28 am

I really don’t understand what you mean …that I am posting comments too quickly. This is my first comment. I am TRULY VERY HAPPY FOR Lamar & Kloe Odom. They will love Dallas. Dallas will love them and so will the Mavs. I understand that Rob, Jr. will join his big brother ans his sister there. Plenty of places to dance there Rob. You too will love it.

Comments