Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Open Up About Their Move To Dallas

December 14, 2011 01:19 PM by Perry Miller

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are finally opening up about their move to Dallas. Khloe Kardashian finally starts tweeting about packing up and moving to Dallas, in order to join and support her husband, professional basketball player, Lamar Odom.  In case you missed it, Lamar Odom was traded this week to the current NBA Champion Dallas Mavericks.

Lamar Odom had not commented publicly since the trade was announced on December 11th. Rumors abounded that he was unhappy with the trade. Putting those rumors to rest, Lamar Odom called into the Dan Patrick show and explained that after a previous trade to the New Orleans Hornets fell through, he approached the Los Angeles Laker’s management and decided that if a trade was going to happen he would do it in his terms. He also said that Khloe was on her way to Dallas to turn his hotel room “into a home”.

As the newest Dallas Maverick’s wife, Khloe Kardashian, was even called out by the teams’ coach and famous owner Mark Cuban. “You know, we had a ‘team’ meeting, and we all decided that Khloe is the official favorite Kardashian of the Dallas Mavericks. She’s welcome with open arms. We can’t wait to have the whole family, can’t wait to have Khloe and Lamar. We’ll go from there,” Mark Cuban said.  Mav’s coach Rick Carlisle made similar comments on Sunday, telling the Dallas Morning News that Khloe Kardashian was “the coolest”.

Khloe and Lamar’s reality TV cameras will also be making the move to Dallas, since they are filming right now and the premiere is set for February 12, 2012 on E!.

Always keeping us updated via twitter, Khloe Kardashian said that she was packing and then later tweeted her thanks to her husband’s new boss, “Mark Cuban is making me feel at home and I haven’t even gone to Dallas yet :)” she wrote. “Thank you!!!”

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardashians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Courtesy of E!

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar |

7 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom Open Up About Their Move To Dallas”

1. frida Says:
    December 14th, 2011 at 4:05 pm

l like khloe Kardashia she is wonderful wife, she always support her husban, her sister kim need to follow her example and learn what mean and to be wife. Congratulation Khloe you’re the best Kardashian girl. Just l thin that you have to give your life to Jesus. God bless you marry happy Merry Chritsmas

2. Kelly Says:
    December 14th, 2011 at 5:31 pm

Me too. I hate the way people talk about her and try to put her down. She is a beatiful girl and she really loves Lamar and he her. I watch their show and enjoy watching them grow together and support one anothter. I wish them noting but the best. And Frida, Lamar is religious and I believe in time Khloe will be even more so. She is still young and has some growing to do but she has a good heart and is down to earth. I send them God’s blessing too!

3. Mikael Says:
    December 14th, 2011 at 8:22 pm

I love Khloe! She is smart, direct and thoughtful. Kim is beautiful, but Khloe and Kourtney are pretty also. Khloe is my favorite because she is real. She takes marriage seriously and has made her husband and her relationship her priority. It is apparent Khloe and Lamar love and respect each other. Khloe’s mom and sisters should take a lesson from Khloe. Khloe is strong and independent, but supportive of her husband. She does not criticize or emasculate him.

4. theresa Says:
    December 14th, 2011 at 10:30 pm

I like khloe. Cant stand the rest of the kardashians, but Lamar and Khloe are perfect for each other. Marriage is work. Some give up too soon…yes I’m talking about whinny kimmy.

5. RAYMOND Says:
    December 17th, 2011 at 6:40 pm

I AGREE WITH THE ABOVE COMMENTS, KHLOE IS A GOOD PERSON AND LOVES AND RESPECTS HER HUSBAND. ALTHOUGH SHE IS A STRONG INDEPENDENT PERSON SHE DOES PUT A LOT OF HARD WORK INTO HER RELATIONSHIP WITH LAMAR AS WELL AS HER OWN WORK. SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMEAN AND I SUPPORT HER 100% BUT I CANNOT SAY THAT ABOUT HER OTHER SISTERS – I’M SORRY BUT I JUST ABOUT CAN’T STAND TO WATCH KIM AND KOURTNEY!!

6. Lynn Says:
    December 18th, 2011 at 4:48 pm

I like Khloe to me she is beautiful and doesn’t get into her sisters mess. She stands on her own. Lamar and Khloe make a great couple and I pray they last for a long while.

7. Nina Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 6:33 pm

I agree. Khloe is the best. She cares deeply for her husband and puts him as her first priority – now why is it so many “modern” women think there is something wrong with that? You have to give, to get – to “pay it forward” – and that is what Khloe does. These gold-digging women who think it’s all about what the man is going to do for them, have another guess coming. It is about continued MUTUAL respect, giving, and trust. Khloe knows that if she didn’t give it her “all,” her man could easily stray! But he won’t stray if she continues to be the kind of fine woman and wife that she appears to be. Kudos, Khloe – you go, girl! Why can’t her sisters – and SOOO many other women today – take a “cue” from Khloe? Please do – and you too, can find and keep a good man just as Khloe did.

Comments