Is The Bachelor’s Ben Flajnik Engaged To Courtney Robertson?

December 18, 2011 09:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Yesterday we learned that we may not be getting any spoilers for the new season of ABC‘s The Bachelor, but rumor has it that Ben Flajnik is already engaged to Courtney Robertson. More after the jump!

The Bachelor‘s new season does not start until January 2, but the rumors are now flying that Ben Flajnik is engaged to Courtney Robertson. Spoilers previously said that the final four women were Lindsey Cox, Courtney Robertson, Kacie Boguskie and Nicki Sterling. It was also reported that Kacie was sent home during the hometown dates, and Nicky got eliminated after the overnight dates. Now, there are various rumors that say Courtney received Ben’s final rose and proposal in Switzerland on Nov. 16, and Lindsay was the runner-up.

Whether or not the rumor is true that Ben Flajnik is engaged to Courtney Robertson, we do know that Courtney is a hopeless romantic. The 28-year-old model from Scottsdale, AZ, told ABC for her bio: “I’m a hopeless romantic. Love is my religion. I’m in love with love. All I want is to find the right guy & love him forever,” adding of her ideal mate: “Warm, caring, amazing, sense of humor, flirty, genuine, keeps me on my toes, sensitive & has depth.” For more about Courtney Robertson, and the other ladies of the upcoming season, be sure to check out ABC’s official page for The Bachelor.

What do you think of these rumors? Are you anxiously awaiting the new season? Comment and share your thoughts with us!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelor news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor.

Visit our sister site SheKnows for more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment!

Photo credit: ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelor |

18 Responses to “Is The Bachelor’s Ben Flajnik Engaged To Courtney Robertson?”

1. p Says:
    January 3rd, 2012 at 1:34 am

Whats with these stupid idiots picking bitches like Vienna.

2. K Says:
    January 5th, 2012 at 10:52 pm

This Courtney girl is a complete bitch. The guy made a huge mistake if they really are engaged.

3. t Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 8:16 pm

courtney needs to be slapped…… I don’t like her.

4. Pamela Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 8:22 pm

If this guy has chosen a thing like Courtney then he’s not really looking for real love, he’s looking for a little excitement. He chose women who are so different in personality. He doesn’t know what he wants. This whole thing is a set up which is sad because many people are going to get hurt.

Courtney is a nasty bitch. Her parched skinny lips curl everytime she speaks which makes her even more hideous. How the hell did she become a model.

5. Karen Says:
    January 24th, 2012 at 7:28 pm

If that is true I am sick about it. She is mean spirited and seems not to care how she “gets ahead”. Poor choice – I feel sad for Ben who truly seems so sincere in his quest for real love.

6. Robin Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 9:06 am

Wait til he sees the show! It’s all about winning for this one. She doesn’t lose and to here her tell it, he is as easy as fishing… after all she has reeled in plenty of men before. And she did get her trout!!!

7. lori Says:
    January 30th, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Ugh…….I CANT stand her !! She is only concerned about winning, winning, winning….it’s not a game bitch !!

8. MeanGene Says:
    January 30th, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Oh come on don’t be so hard on Courtney. She is no different than the rest of them. She just happens to be honest about who she is and what she wants. All the rest sugar coat their evil. And Ben is a spoiled little rich brat. I think Courtney and Ben are a perfect couple.

9. Amelia Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 5:05 am

If Ben chose Courtney he’s a fool.It won’t last because she’s in love with herself.I don’t think she’s really capable of being in love,no one is if they think love is just an idea.

I thought Rachel was so nice.Rachel and Emily were great and he sent them home.

I think Lindze is amazing anf I hope she gets the final rose.

Courtney is interested in competition with other women.She’s also most likely to not be taking the relationship serioudly enough.

Look at her morals not to mention his.Skinny dipping shortly after meeting let alone on TV.I think ABC also needs to get their morals in line and not show nearly nude people.Yes I’m old fashioned and nothing wrong with it,infact this society is too permissive on TV as is.

Ben choosing the sexy woman doesn’t mean he chose the best.The best has the best values not the best model look.

10. Amelia Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 5:11 am

Ben’s a fool if he chooses Courtney.Actually some of the women are way to good for him.I love Lindze.She is nice to everyone and has VALUES.Courtney is a two bit slut and if he marries her so is he!No double standard here.

11. marychatham Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 10:37 am

Courtney is disgusting and Ben is stupid,no wonder he is single.Ashley was sure right about not chosing him. He is a bore and immature and it is a shame he has all that going for him cause if he chooses Courtney he has wasted a perfectly good chance to find a decent woman like Kasey B. He has proved the fact that he has 2 heads and the wrong one has made the choice for him to be miserable….

12. John Says:
    February 19th, 2012 at 4:12 pm

People like Ben or Jake Pavelka picked the most controversial woman not for love but for publicity. That way they can use the “shock” and eventual breakup as publicity for their careers…one as a wine maker (imagine all the people now visiting his winery) and the other as a wannabe actor.

13. l Says:
    February 19th, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Well, if this is true, i feel sorry for ben for being decieved. what does that say about his perception! it wont last because its not founded on the solid rock JESUS and courtney was very kaniving and the producers should show ben her actions on the after the rose ceremony. wow, history repeats itself with blind men who always makes the right woman feel second best and the slut first best. well, lets hope its not true and that he didnt pick courtney. lets hope he picked lindsey who is very sincere.

14. lisa Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 10:45 am

really come on courtney has access to movie stars and shes picking ben.. whatever he will end up hurt again….he deserves it if he picked her

15. jan Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 6:13 am

I grew up feeling like no one would love me because I wasn’t beautiful. I owe this fear partially to movies and shows like the Bachelor. The movies always portrayed the less attractive girls as the slapstick comedian who was cast for the laughs. She was the funny sidekick to the beautiful heroine who finds love in the end, while her very plain Jane friend is overlooked. I could never imagine the plain Jane making love. After all, she didn’t have a perfect body. There are only a handful of films like The Truth about Cats and Dogs where this isn’t true, although even Jeanine Garaffalo’s (sp?) character in that movie was pretty. But just recently I read a very funny and heartwarming novel that helped me to see that true love can come to the plain Janes (and Joe)s of the world. It is called What the Heart Sees by Janice Zick. I found it at the Desert Breeze Publishing.com site. Oops, no spaces. What a breath of fresh air it was. I love, love, loved it. I laughed and cried throughout the book.

16. 2leonardstx Says:
    February 27th, 2012 at 7:37 pm

WORSE bachelor EVER

17. sheryl Says:
    February 29th, 2012 at 5:40 pm

I love the bachelor and have loved watching each show this season. I think Ben needs to decide for himself, like we all do, and not listen to anyone. Who really knows what is best for him besides himself? Courtney shows a really good side to Ben so he will be torn, I would not go off of a few comments from other people I do not know that well to decide who I pick! Cmon people, you should realize this is a show and we do not know people that well from watching for two hours a week.

18. karen Says:
    February 29th, 2012 at 5:43 pm

Let Ben decide what is best for BEN. I would not listen to a few comments that people told me about someone I really liked. We all have to find things out for ourselves and we need to follow our heart. Ben does not see a mean girl, he only sees a girl HE IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH, his words. It is a show and know of us know ANY of the people. Just watch it for entertainment and let him decide, he seems like a nice person.

Comments