January 04, 2012 08:00 AM by Megan Thompson

Brandi Glanville has definitely not been shy as the new girl on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills. Right from the start Brandi hasn’t filtered herself, no matter what the situation.  Well it appears her potty mouth and her actions might have gotten her in trouble with Bravo. It’s rumored that Brandi might be banned from the reunion show. Keep reading for the latest scoop on Brandi Glanville.

Is Brandi too much for the ladies of Beverly Hills? Brandi was introduced this season as a friend of the RHOBH, but a lot of the ladies haven’t taken to her so well. In the first episode, Kyle Richards was turned off by Brandi’s potty mouth and then there was the whole game night fiasco. In the most recent episode Brandi was so loopy from taking Xanex and drinking she insulted Kim’s boyfriend, Ken, by calling him a mastiff bull dog. Oops!

Then came Brandi’s New Year’s Eve partying in Vegas that caused her to walk down the aisle with her best friend, Darin Harvey. Brandi took to Twitter to tell her fans that she was married again! To Brandi’s surprise her fans were not impressed with her actions. Later Brandi tweeted,”I didn’t mean to offend anyone! I believe everyone should be able to get married & maybe even embarrass themselves in Vegas. Bare with me, I’m going to make mistakes, but I always learn from them!”

Well, according to Wetpaint.com Brandi’s partying ways may have got her cut from the RHOBH reunion show. An insider shared with Wetpaint Entertainment, “These are supposed to be glamorous, classy women and while Brandi’s antics have been funny so far, this makes her look like a trashy and an irresponsible mom. They are pissed at her and it’s not clear now if she will get to participate in the reunion. They are that upset.”

Do you think Brandi is too trashy to be on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills? Or is she just being real, while the other girls are pretending to be something they are not? Let us know you think, leave us a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

12 Responses to “Is Brandi Glanville Banned From The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Reunion Show?”

1. lola Says:
    January 4th, 2012 at 9:50 am

Weird that she had a ‘leg up’ (so to speak with her cast) when she called out Kim for being obviously drugged out (prescription or not) and then she makes an ass of herself taking xanax + cocktails – Kim bizarrely moves in with that really weird bull mastiff, and she bizarrely gets married in Vegas…

Hmmm…

2. JoJo Says:
    January 4th, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Brandi has carried the show this season. She had a good time and had a faux wedding in Vegas?!? Who cares!! They want to give Brandi a hard time at Bravo but Redondulous was ok in Atlanta? Replace Kim or Taylor with Brandi, or this show will not last past 3 seasons.

3. Linda Says:
    January 4th, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Ironically, I love Brandi’s candid remarks! She has been able to bring some fresh air to this series this year — without her it would have been way to morbid! I take her over Taylor, Kim, and Kyle any day of the week! Bravo screwed up this year big time (imo) with con-Taylor and if they get rid of Brandi OR ban her from the reunion, honestly, I will have lost all interest. At least she seems to tell the truth, unlike the rest. And Kyle parties with her hobag neice Paris, and acts offended?? Really Kyle?? I wish they would ban Kyle from the reunion and drill the SHAT out of Taylor-MAKE her tell the truth FOR ONCE!!

4. Liz Says:
    January 4th, 2012 at 7:12 pm

Really? I’m with JoJo – Brandi made the show this season, and while she may have a potty mouth which gets blipped out, it’s alot better than Kim’s behaviour, or Kim/Kyle’s “Let’s act like high school Mean Girls” behavior. And let’s talk about Taylor’s behavior. JoJo’s right if you get rid of Brandi the show won’t last another season. Personally I’d get rid of Taylor and Kim, and straighten out Kyle before Season 3 starts.

5. Janna Says:
    January 4th, 2012 at 7:53 pm

she is so dam trashy-she insults the show

6. Kathy Says:
    January 5th, 2012 at 6:59 pm

Love Brandi! Ditch Kim…she’s way to depressing!

7. Verity Says:
    January 6th, 2012 at 3:10 am

I absolutely can’t stand Brandi and Taylor! Both of the psycho should go!

8. PlanoTX Says:
    January 10th, 2012 at 11:48 am

Every body has a friend like Brandi and you are lying if you say you don’t. She is honest and true and I do not not beleive for a minute that she is a mean person as are Kim/Kyle nor a liar like Taylor. Taylor should be off the showfor lack of class. The woe is me card is pretty old – she needs to admit she is as guilty in their business shenanigans as Russell was. Lisa, Camille, and Adrienne are the best.

9. betsy Says:
    January 10th, 2012 at 3:21 pm

It took a couple of weeks before I liked Brandi, but lately have found her hilarious. She said nothing at “game night” that most people weren’t thinking….maybe that’s why Kim has such hatred toward her (truth is hard to take sometimes). I agree with everyone else, keep Brandi and lose Kim!

10. dawn Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 12:44 pm

I think Brandi is WHITE TRASH! She needs to GO!

11. rita smith Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 3:37 pm

I like Brandi, she has brought freshness into an otherwise tired show. taylor is so depressing, Kim is a mess, and its saad watching her destroy herself, i think ken is giving her drugs, and thats the extent of their relationship. and Kyle is playing the loyal sister, friend act, lisa is mean this season someone needs to tell her that thats not her wedding, its her daughters, like back off, only your money is needed. Adriene is trying to make more money, her husband is cool, like him, he is always trying to annoy her. she is so uptight. Mauricio is the breakout star, he’s cute. Kyle doesnt deserve him. Anyhow thats my thoughts. kepp brandi though.

12. Dee Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 10:47 am

So Sorry to disagree with most of the previous comments. I tried and tried to like Brandi, but I find her to be of mere lies, stirring the pot and finger pointing, Housewife, she’s not. She lied when asked if she invited Cedrick to Lisa’s party, it showed on her face, She stirred the pot to create problems for Lisa’s party, She admitted her ex had a mistress who cried on TV when he left her for the singer, So she wasn’t with her ex to even acknowledge as the wife. She drinks with prescription drugs, humm, I dunno, finger pointing. She married in Vegas, WT? I love Kyle, We all have a Kyle in our Family, Kim needs help, so sad to watch. Taylor, OMG, Taylor is so gone. So for me, Replace, Brandi, Kim & Taylor- These 3 are Trashy ClassLess Women that don’t deserve to be on the Show. I change my channel when they show their segements, along with NeNe from Atlanta, Another Trashy Twig.

Comments