Kris Humphries Takes Legal Action To Cancel Season Finale Of E! Reality Show

January 11, 2012 09:55 AM by Shayla Perry

The world has watched the brief marriage of Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries unfold throughout this season of Kourtney & Kim Take New York, with the most recent episode showing the reality TV starlet coming to the realization that something was off in her relationship. But sources tell Life & Style that Kris Humphries has had enough of playing the villian, and that he’s taking steps to get the show off the air ahead of the upcoming season finale. Keep reading for all the juicy details.

In the January 8 episode of Kourtney & Kim Take New York, viewers watched as Kim Kardashian confided in her mother Kris Jenner. “There’s something in my relationship that I just feel isn’t right,” Kardashian confessed. “Married life isn’t what I thought it would be with him.”

Apparently, Kris Humphries was one of the millions watching, and the New Jersey Nets star wasn’t happy at all.

“Kris was very pissed off at what he saw on TV,” a friend of the NBA baller tells Life & Style. “He had to be calmed down. It was noticeable that Kim was doing voice-overs after the fact — the editing was horrible.”

After a season of being referred to as a “barking dog” — even by baby Mason — and being shown in a negative light, Humphries is reportedly prepping to take legal action to keep the finale of the E! reality show from airing, but not everyone agrees that Kim’s totally to blame for Kris’ problems with his persona.

“You can’t edit what Kris said,” a source close to Kim argues. “He said those things, and maybe the truth hurts. He wants to sue because he saw what he looks like on TV and he’s embarrassed now.”

What do you think RTVM…. Should Kris Humphries keep fighting to stop the season finale of Kourtney & Kim Take New York from airing, or has the damage to his image already been done? And who’s more at fault for the way audiences are perceiving Kris — him, or Kim? Tell us what you think in the Comments section below.

For more on Kris Humphries’ legal battle, pick up the latest issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardasians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: Life & Style

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney And Kim Take New York |

10 Responses to “Kris Humphries Takes Legal Action To Cancel Season Finale Of E! Reality Show”

1. lara scholnick Says:
    January 11th, 2012 at 11:59 am

I would like to title this entire episode “the farm boy and the stripper.”

I think that Kris has behaved in a great way, and has not said a bad word about his soon to be ex. Kim has nothing but bad to say about Kris.

What is her talent anyway? is it pole dancing????

2. mark Says:
    January 11th, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Kim thinks she should get everything her way and used to having all these hanger on people in her life…..taking off on her own but telling her man what he can and can’t do ….she needs to grow up and go away

3. DeeDee Says:
    January 11th, 2012 at 2:29 pm

They should’ve gotten to know each other better before getting married. Kris is kind of immature and I hope with this expierence he’ll grow up!

4. Jane dee Says:
    January 11th, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Ugh. Hush. She doesn’t even dance. He’s an idiot that rode her coat tails to Canada. Nobody even cared til he started dating her n soon enough we will 4get about him n his mediocre game play.

5. Lee Says:
    January 11th, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Kim is a contol freak. She is double standarded’and doesn’t have a clue about real friendship and commitment. All she knows how to do is fill her voided life up with material things. She is an IT girl……. It- t- it girl is more like it.

6. sher Says:
    January 11th, 2012 at 9:49 pm

I have not missed one “Keeping Up” show and through the entire courting period, the wedding planning, the wedding and the after-period in New York or in Minnesota, I have witnessed one very selfish, spoiled woman who thinks every day should revolve around her and her husband should be at her “beck and call” each and every day, 24/7. I also noticed that she is at times quite mean and childish; not to mention she is definitely not a giver at any time that I have witnessed. As for Kris, he seems pretty normal to me for a 26 year old guy who is into basketball in a big way. And he seems to be very much a well-raised and mannerly young man with a church background and doesn’t use a lot of foul language unnecessarily. And he believes in being kind to others and respectful. Kim Kardashian
    is an embarassment to him and it is obvious. I also noticed that he apparently felt she needed to be “cleaner” at times and what guy wouldn’t?

He acted very typical of a young guy married to his dream girl and that’s all he cared about but
    his “dream” wasn’t coming true any more than hers.
    Whatever her “dream” consists of.

Bottom line: Kris Humphries didn’t do or say anything to lower his standards or himself during this reality show; except to go through with that
    rediculous wedding.

7. sarah willis Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 9:07 am

From the start I thought Kris Humphries was stupid I didn’t want Kim to marry him at all.The way that he talks or sound is horrible and the scene where he had her to eat that cake out of his mouth was disgusting. I don’t like the way that he throws her around he is just plain ignorant I don’t know what kind of woman would want someone like him,he is very immature and before Kim didn’t nobody know who he was anyway. I think he is just trying to get money to help his poor family and his lazy behind, After all he is a mulatto go figure for yourself. He should just leave Kim along and let her get back to her life. He shouldn’t want her money after all she has taken care of him all through the lock-out.If he had any money he should have flown his family in first class instead of economy.I don’t like Kris Humphries never did.

8. Barb Brian Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 11:22 am

Kris has been a gentlemen throughout the process. The more episodes I watch the more I think he was set up and completely blindsided.
    She has no idea how to be a “wife”. She should have been with him instead of her Mother and her sisters. She did not give this marriage a chance.
    He will be a great catch for some lucky girl and have the chance start over. Team Kris all the way!!

9. Ebelleboo2 Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 8:42 am

Poor Kris, He is such a caveman. Kim is a shell of a woman. No inner beauty or even insight into her many severe psychological problems. Kris is immature and mistook lust for love. What a shame that he married this pathetic robotic creature. The good news is that Kris will eventually mature and learn what is important when choosing a life partner. Kim will never mature and will continue to make major mistakes in future relationships. Let’s pray that Kim never becomes pregnant! THAT would be a major mistake!

10. lawyer mom Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 2:27 pm

I think that it’s stupid for Kris to try to keep the episode off of TV. Actually watching some of these episodes make me understand why the marriage only lasted 72 days, and while I actually like the Kardashians, I don’t think it’s that pro-Kim, anti-Kris or that we’re too stupid not to realize that Kim’s family, not Kris, controls the editing. Kris is immature and his vision of Kim as the little housewife raising kids in Minnesota versus the driven career woman he married who likes to think she’d like kids (but has trouble adjusting her lifestyle to accommodate a husband) just clash. They’ve both got problems. They should have spent more time getting to know each other before they got married. I mean didn’t they ever talk about where they’d live after they married or how he expected her career to change (from what I’ve seen-and I don’t watch it religiously, just randomly-she’s always saying that she loves that he’s so supportive of her career). Yet he obviously seems to have expected that she’s a flash in the pan whose fifteen seconds will expire soon and she’ll be happy to be that housewife. It may, but I think she’s as driven as her mom (I do think family is important to her, but this isn’t her first failed marriage or relationship!), and she’ll make staying in the public eye and earning big bucks (we know she loves to shop and spend) as long as it’s in any way possible.

So, chill out Kris! No one’s going to hate you because of this show–just maybe quite giggling about the short marriage and understand that sometimes it may be best. I do admire that fact that you wanted to work it out and Kim was as quick to give up on the marriage as she was to jump into it. I think she needs some serious marriage counseling before she tries this path again, and I’m not sure that you couldn’t have worked it out if she hadn’t believed her mom that marriage should be all thrills (of course most of us wait for that infatuation stage to wear off before we marry and that’s what Kris Jenner was describing as the honeymoon after the marriage. For many of us, there’s kind of the let down after the run up to the wedding–just the sheer fatigue and stress, repairing the various civil wars between the two families, moving residences, combining “stuff”, writing a lot of thank you notes and adjusting to a different life style. I’m sure it works better if you don’t have a work schedule like Kim’s that didn’t really even allow the two of you to spend very much time together.

I just think it’s sad. But you signed up to do the show–it’s a little late to be embarrassed and want to pull the plug.

Comments