Leah Messer Expecting Twins Again?!

January 12, 2012 09:08 AM by Shayla Perry

It was recently reported that Teen Mom 2 star Leah Messer is engaged and expecting a child with new beau Jeremy Calvert, but sources now say that the MTV reality star is in fact pregnant with baby number 3 … and 4! Keep reading for all the details.

Another set of twins for Teen Mom Leah Messer?

According to In Touch Weekly, the 19-year-old mom to daughters Aleeah and Aliannah just found out last week that she’s pregnant with twins again, and friends say that she and her new baby-daddy, Jeremy Calvert, are “absolutely thrilled” about the news. Just not for the reasons you’d expect….

“She thinks the babies will help her get her own spin-off show,” a source close to the couple tells the magazine. “And that means a much bigger salary!”

Apparently, Messer, who’s studying to become a nurse, is hoping to cash in on her multiples.

Sound familiar? It should.

“She wants her own series and her own brand, just like Kate [Gosselin]!” the insider reveals.

Jeremy Calvert confirmed that he asked Leah Messer to marry him on Christmas Day and that she’s currently pregnant with his child.

“Yes, Leah is having my baby!” said Calvert. “I was at work when Leah called to tell me. She’d gotten blood work done and it came back positive. At first I was kind of surprised — but I was happy.

“She stands strong for the kids. And I know that no one is better to have as your kids’ mother than Leah,” said Calvert of his baby-mama to be.

Leah was previously married to ex, Corey Simms. Their divorce was finalized in the summer of 2011.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great Teen Mom news, please feel free to check out Sir Links A Lot: Reality TV News.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows!

Photo credit: Twitter

Topics: MTV Reality TV Shows, Teen Mom |

23 Responses to “Leah Messer Expecting Twins Again?!”

1. WOW GIRL Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 12:21 pm

She should be ashamed of herself. Already has a set of twins and now pregnant with another. What example is she showing young girls these days. Disgusted with the way thses young teen moms are acting.

2. TruthHurts Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Wow, tragic, she is truly a greedy selfish whore… I hope MTV understands that there were people slammin teen mom, but for leah’s own spin off, people will boycott lol!

3. elise Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 1:47 pm

That is one fertile idiot.

4. Sarah Hebert Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 2:14 pm

I think these schools need to do something soon for this increase in teen pregnancy. Obviously Teen Mom & 16 and Pregnant isn’t opening their eyes. It seems like the easiest way to get famous for being on MTV is to get pregnant young!*SMH*

5. Troother Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 2:55 pm

You’d think she would have learned a few lessons.
    Some people are too stupid to breathe, but not too stupid to breed. Sorry for all four kids

6. darcy Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 4:10 pm

this girl has had a hard time staying faithfull over the years. i think it is sad that she is acting as if he is the father when corey did nothing but try to love her enough and take care of those girls this girl just needs to keep her legs crossed and stop popping out babies like having babies with multiple fathers is ok setting a bad example for girls.

7. Jenna Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 5:07 pm

Oh yeah, this marriage is going to last..LOL! This MORON is 19, already has 2 kids ( one with severe health problems), and now she is going to have 2 more on top of it because she thinks it will make her rich? That’s right honey, screw your way to the top and make yer momma proud..lol She’s nothing but poor white trash and I REALLY hope that MTV will NOT agree to a deal for a new reality show with this train wreck.

8. Keely Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 6:41 pm

I just officially lost all respect for Leah if this is true. She was once my favorite but, after reading this I am honestly horrified. She just got divorced and her babies are only 2 years old! 19 with four kids married twice? thats real classy Leah! MTV please kick her off if this is true! Its just setting a bad example for young girls !

9. Kelsei Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 6:43 pm

She said on her twitter today that she isn’t pregnant with twins…

10. Nicole Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 8:02 pm

This is complete BS. She said it herself, she’s NOT having twins. She’s having ONE baby.

11. Melissa Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 9:59 pm

While I think it was pretty stupid of Leah to get pregnant again ( I would hope she had learned her lesson about birth control after the first time). I’m not so sure I believe this story she’s preggers with twins again. In Touch Weekly isn’t always a truthful source.

12. lissa Says:
    January 12th, 2012 at 10:44 pm

this is a lie!! how do you even know its te truth?

13. Centurion Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 1:40 am

When MTV refuses to give this idiot HER OWN SHOW…that Calvert kid will bail out. He is hoping to cash in on this bitches notoriety of being a baby machine and meth head.

14. The Only Smart One! Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 3:31 am

This is trash, I clicked on it hoping to read the truth. It’s been said that there is only one baby. Stop spreading lies and do your job correctly.

15. JAMES MATIVO Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 5:24 am

sorry for that.look for better way of living.

16. Theresa Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 5:39 am

Im just curious with so many not able to afford healthcare, how they are affording all the medical care for her and her kids? It said her dental job would not pay her benefits?

17. notjudging Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 6:54 am

I can’t believe how harsh all these comments are. From what I have seen on the show she seems to be a pretty good mom. She and the dad has a job, so we’re not supporting them. Yes, she’s young, but there are millions of other “older” women getting pregnant who we support and/or are pretty bad mothers. I say who are we to judge how many kids she should have if she is supporting them and doing a good job at it.

18. Ducreux Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 7:19 am

I honestly don’t believe this to be true. It seems like every other week a teen mom is pregnant again, and it turns out to be false every time.

19. Amelia Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 7:32 am

Leah was my favorite teen mom, but now I’m starting to think differently. She still has a lot of growing up to do and she really needs to start thinking about what she does.

20. tinkerbell Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:48 pm

if she is pregnant than thats her own fault. she should of learned by now what it means to use protection ! look what happened the first time how long were her n corey dating b4 she got pregnant ! my point exactly ! how does she plan on becoming a nurse ! finding a babysitter for 4 kids 4 free is unheard of ! good luck Leah !

21. MissDenver Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 12:08 am

She needs to be taken off the show. I thought it was supposed to be about teen moms showing other teens how not to get in that predicament. She has twice gotten pregnant out of wedlock as a teen. What will she do when she’s no longer on the show and her 2nd relationship ends? She’ll have 4 little kids to care for by herself with no job skills. She is not setting a good example and she should be ashamed of herself.

22. MissDenver Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 12:11 am

She wants her own show like Kate Gosselin? Gimme a break. I don’t like Kate Gosselin, but at least she was married and not a teen mom who got pregnant out of wedlock not once but twice. On a show that’s supposed to teach other teens not to get pregnant. She is a terrible role model and I hope she gets booted from the show.

23. Kate Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 10:08 pm

This is sad. One day when she is more mature, she will realize how much harder she has made her life. I disagree that she is a terrible mother simply due to her age; there are terrible mothers of all ages. That being said, having babies so young makes life more difficult, which can trickle down to the kids if the mom can’t handle it. I had my daughter at 18 (surprise!), and married her father when I was 21. We had our (planned) son when I was 22, and I have been working two jobs while going to school since. It’s manageable, but not easy. Babies should be had for love, not convenience, and not a paycheck. That’s what makes her sad, if that is the true reason she is pregnant again…

Comments