Leah Messer: I’m Not Pregnant With Twins!

January 13, 2012 07:45 AM by Shayla Perry

Another set of twins for Leah Messer? Not so fast! Amid reports that she and husband-to-be Jeremy Calvert were having not one, but two babies, the Teen Mom 2 star took to Twitter to dispel the rumors and address the haters. Read on for the latest update on Leah Messer’s pregnancy drama.

In a recent report from In Touch Weekly, so-called friends of Leah Messer claimed that the MTV reality star was pregnant with yet another set of twins; this time, with her new fiancee, Jeremy Calvert. But apparently, that’s all news to Leah.

“Thank you @intouchweekly for telling me I am having twins again,” Messer posted on Twitter Thursday evening (January 12). “love bad reporting and fake stories, it does sound like a Soap Show! Ha!”

According to the magazine, the 19-year-old mom and beau Jeremy Calvert were expecting twins and “absolutely thrilled” about the news.

“She thinks the babies will help her get her own spin-off show. And that means a much bigger salary,” the source alleged, adding that Messer had hopes of creating “her own brand,” like former reality TV queen and mom of multiples, Kate Gosselin.

So far, it seems the only thing that’s true about the story is that Leah is indeed pregnant; a fact that baby-daddy, Calvert, confirmed himself.

“Yes, Leah is having my baby!” said Jeremy. “I was at work when Leah called to tell me. She’d gotten blood work done and it came back positive. At first I was kind of surprised — but I was happy.”

Messer is already mom to twin daughters Aleeah and Aliannah with ex, Corey Simms.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great Teen Mom news, please feel free to check out Sir Links A Lot: Reality TV News.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows!

Photo credit: Twitter

Topics: MTV Reality TV Shows, Teen Mom |

7 Responses to “Leah Messer: I’m Not Pregnant With Twins!”

1. Darthvoice Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 9:27 am

Stop giving these people a stage on which to perform. Being a mother in high school in NOT something to glorify, mtv and the rest of the ignorant public that supports shows like teen mom are providing a disservice to the country as a whole.

2. lindsey Says:
    January 13th, 2012 at 10:53 am

she is an idiot. She didnt deserve Corey and its disgusting the ho she has turned out to be.

3. bree vaughn Says:
    January 16th, 2012 at 8:51 am

hey evryone i believe even if she was pregnant she wouldnt want evryone tlking crap about her

4. margie Says:
    January 16th, 2012 at 7:19 pm

wish her luck along with all the issues she is dealing with her one baby.. I am a mother and honestly think I would handle my daughters issue more so then worrying about having another child right now. just my opinion which I have all right to air if I please.

5. hc Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 1:28 pm

Watch out Jeremy, once a cheater always a cheater, she’ll be cheating on you next! I really liked Leah during the 1st Season until I found out she was a cheater. Although she seems to be a great mom, props to her for that, which should be the upmost important in her life, not men. But then again, I stumbled on this and find out she’s pregnant “again”, I guess she’ll get prego from the next guy in line too.

6. Joanna Backman Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

no one cares that you are pregnant at all. my Lord, learn to use birth control, 3 kids by the age of 19? areyou kidding me?

7. Lyn Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 10:20 am

Who are any of you to judge? Are you providing for any of her children? Then obviously it is not your problem if she is pregnant again or not. And Joanna I had three kids by the time I was 19 I graduated high school, college, own my own home, and I am currenlty going for a bachelors degree. I am now 23 and my children are the greatest thing that ever happened to me. Just because you have children at a young age doesnt mean you can’t be successful. It is all about the choices you make and the path you choose to take.

Comments