Camille Grammer Stunned By Kelsey Grammer’s Baby News

January 17, 2012 01:45 PM by Lisa Princ

Camille Grammer and her children were apparently the last to learn that Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh are expecting twins, and if you thought the news was a joyous occasion, you could not be more wrong. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star is reportedly stunned that she and the children were the last to know! What did Camille have to say? Read on for the scoop!

While Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh are celebrating the upcoming birth of twins, which was announced at the Golden Globe Awards, Camille Grammer was caught completely off-guard and stunned by the news. A source close to Camille told The Huffington Post: “Camille and the children had no idea. They found out about it from the media. Once again, selfish Kelsey decided to do what’s best for him with no concern for his current children. He needs to stop talking about his private life in public. It’s very hurtful for the children he already has.”

Camille Grammar also spoke out, as she revealed that she is still hurt that Kelsey Grammer takes all of their private matters and speaks publicly about them. She recently told The Huffington Post: “It’s so unfortunate that he still talks about private matters. It’s hurtful to me and its disrespectful to our children. He’s not thinking of the kids when he’s doing stuff like that. My daughter is 10 years old, so she’s able to watch. She’s aware of what’s going on. She hears it from her friends at school, but my son is too young. He’s still only seven. Still, I think it’s disrespectful.”

Meanwhile, the couple, who have been going through a nasty custody battle, still have not come to an agreement. Camille Grammer is hoping that Kelsey will take her up on her 50-50 custody offer soon, but she admitted that she does not think he will. Camille Grammer admitted that the battle has: “gone on too long,” and reiterated that she is ready to move on with her life – but will Kelsey give in?

What do you think of Kelsey Grammar’s baby news? Are you excited for the couple? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Photo Credit: Judy Eddy/WENN.com

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills |

93 Responses to “Camille Grammer Stunned By Kelsey Grammer’s Baby News”

1. Joanna Backman Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 1:55 pm

who cares, both of these people are ridiculous, this woman has made a career out of being someone’s ex-wife. boo hoo.

2. Steve Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:01 pm

LOL…This woman is messed up, seriously…I quote;

“She recently told The Huffington Post: “It’s so unfortunate that he still talks about private matters. It’s hurtful to me and its disrespectful to our children. He’s not thinking of the kids when he’s doing stuff like that.”

But earlier in the article it makes sure to point out;

“The REAL HOUSEWEIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS star is reportedly stunned that she and the children were the last to know!”

Really? She is so hurt by Kelsey speaking out about what is going on in his life and this vixen is on a show that could possibly be one of the most trashy, vapid, empty shows that is maybe, if even possible, less pointless than the Kardashians.

And she wants to act indignant…geez, kettle, this is pot, you are black.

3. Karyn Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:03 pm

I think it is pathetic news! As far as we can tell he has little or no regard for his current children. What is his new wife thinking? Really? Look how he treated and continues to treat Camille. She was totally undeserving of his disrespectful attack. I have lost all respect and admiration for Kelsey Grammer, I am no longer a fan! Instead I adore Camille on her show RHOBH. She is a gracious & lovely woman, I hope the best for her! You GO Camille!

4. Amanda Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:06 pm

I have no respect for Kelsey Grammar. I don’t care if there are issues in your marriage you deal with it before you decide to move on, especially without even telling your partner. I don’t think he should have any say in the custody arrangement due to his poor judgment and lack of concern or care for his two children with Camille. He is so disrespectful and a disgusting show of a “man.”

5. Christy17 Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

He is a creepy old man!

6. Jessica Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

It is unfortunate for the children that he behaves like a 2 year old. He should have sat down with them and told the children in private. He seems like a complete a*&hole anyway!! Twins really? what is he like 80? It is always the children who suffer because the parents can’t be mature and then they go and have more children!!

7. kell Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

It’s none of Camille’s business whether Kelsey plans to have more children. That said, aren’t you too old, Kelsey, to be a dad? It’s not fair for the children growing up when dad is too old to be active in their lives. One does wonder if these women who marries rich and famous men to have kids for financial gain?
    On the other hand, this is the time where Camille needs to change back to her last name; has she not milked everything she could from Kelsey? Go get a real job.

8. truth 101 Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Gold diggers with too much plastic surgery shouldn’t be too surprised when they are dumped for a better model!

9. Profg Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:12 pm

She is nothing but skin and bones. Her legs look like tooth picks.

10. Toni Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:13 pm

At first I thought she was terrible and drove Kelsey away…but as I watched and listened I think Kelsey is devoid of feeling for anyone other than himself. It’s all about him and watching him interact with his children is painful to watch as he seems so cold and awkward towards them. I think that now that he will have twins he will leave Camille alone (hopefully) and the only reason he ever fought her was to punish her and make her uncomfortable. He is scum. I grown to really like Camille.

11. JustMe Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Just because you’re a sperm donor, doesn’t make you a DAD!!!! Kelsy needs to take care of the children he already has!

12. Whyzup Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Sounds like it was Camille, not his kids, that were hurt. Kelsey has moved on and seems vey happy.

13. ANNA Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:21 pm

MOVE on kelsey, you had your fun behind Camille’s back. Give her what she deserves. You have what you want a new life -a new family. Knock it off.
    Camille did dust you off & get you back on track.
    Part with good Karma. Don’t tarnish the children. You need to leave them intact… You made a mess sneaking around behind Camilles back THAT was wrong!!! Close this chapter properly and do the right thing for the children & Camille.

14. LionWoods Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:23 pm

quite a double standard working here…she blasts him for speaking to the press while she does the same. And why is he under any obligation to inform her of events in his current marriage? And why does she continue to use his last name? For its entertainment and financial value?

15. Marilyn Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:26 pm

I think Kelsey Grammer is a head case. I remember when he had his heart attack and Camille saved his life. Whatever their issue, he treated her poorly.

16. karen Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

It doesn’t really matter what WE think. This is between Kelsey and Camille. However, the fact that Kelsey is excited about baby news IS understandable.
    Camille says she “want to move on”, but her behavior says something else. When you put your life out there for the world to see, you aren’t always going to like the results.

17. jessica Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

He needs to deal with the kids hes has before he has anymore that is just common sense. After you figure out a custody agreement have all the kids you want.

18. jlq Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:32 pm

who could be excited about a man who makes it a habit of continously dumping and abandoning one family for another. I’ll confidently wager that this 4th wife of his, Kayte, and their twins will also be shown the door within the next 5yrs !

19. Linda S Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Camille, sorry for the jerk who is now your ex. Many ex wifes would love to have the fathers active in their child’s life. However, it is not to be. Your children are special and Kelsey is the wounded. You can’t make him love you or the kids. Let go which is what I believe you’ve done and bring others into the kids lifes who can make them believe in their specialness.

20. Stephanie Kelly Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:38 pm

wow! since when does an ex husband or wife need permission to have or announce the upcoming arrival of new children? Get over it lady! He and his new wife are entitled to have 10 kids if they want, as long as the ones you share are provided for…geez move on!!

21. Truth Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:39 pm

She is so completely and truly ugly. Her face is disgusting and the plastic surgery is enough to say “oh I feel sick” What a nasty looking pile of excrement.

22. rose Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:39 pm

I think it is sad, and I agree with Camille, he has no regard for their children….but he is a man and is thinking with the wrong head. So I wonder if Kate trusts him? After all she was fooling around with him when he was married…what makes her so special..if he did it to Camille he will do it to Kate..she better run while she has a chance….their relationship is already built on untrust…obviously Kelsey cant commit to one wife.

23. Beth Johnson Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:39 pm

it is official. Straight women have no taste in anything. What woman in her right mind would think Kelsey Grammaer is attractive? Most straight men are visually repulsive. Period. Most straight men couldn’t be gay because they would never get fucked. EVER! They think women are golddiggers. Please. Ask unattractive, gay men what happens when they want to have sex. They have to pony up some goods, cash, etc. otherwise, it’s hand to hand combat as it were.

Here’s hoping she loses the twins or they are deformed or otherwise disabled. We’ll see how long he sticks around for that little complication. She is going to learn the hard way. Just like Camille did.

@ Kayte Walsh – If he’ll do it for ya, he do it to ya. YOU DUMB BITCH!

24. toofunny Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:39 pm

It’s amazing how she thinks he is so disrespectful for talking about his private life on camera when she is a “real housewife” having cameras follow her around. They are both stupid using their private life openly for revenge.

25. Christine Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Kelsy is low for doing this to his other children…he has no class and to have twins at his age good luck he will be in his 80′s when they are 20 years old….Camille you look great you can get someone else who appreciates you

26. Beth Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Camille has more class in her little finger than Kelsey and Kayte have put together. Keep private things private Kelsey – and remember you have children, it should be about them NOT YOU!!!!

27. Susan Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 2:58 pm

I say good riddance he is disgusting. I hope she ends up getting more then 50/50 because she sounds like she cares and loves her children he sounds like he only wants them around when it’s a PR thing. He’s a 60 year old man married to someone the same age as his oldest child give me a break he is not attractive at ALL! But money talks but you still have to wake up next to him CREEPY gross I would rather be poor

28. candy Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 3:03 pm

iS HE CRAZY,Camille is beautiful ,kids are very cute ,where did he find this ol lookin bag he is haveing twins with ,she looks older than him up close ,and babys well guess thats the final hook she needed to keep him ,shame on her for ruining such a beautiful family ,
    Camille your awsome ,

29. Jill Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 3:08 pm

She could be a man since she looks like one. Too bad the lip injections have destroyed her face. Shes is gross

30. Annie Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 3:09 pm

That guy is gross. Maybe he is a good actor though I think he is always the same stuck up idiot in every role. He is a horrible person clearly.

31. MC Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 3:09 pm

kelsey grammar is a real f$@(#%g creep.

32. S Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 3:22 pm

He is a scumbag. Someone needs to geld him before he breeds anymore. He looks old enough to be Kayte’s grandfather. She’ll be changing his Depends and pushing hi around in a wheelchair in a few years.

33. James Haynes Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 3:23 pm

who cares what she says. her 15 is up.

34. kim Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I think Kelsey Grammer is a jerk.

While it is very exciting for him and his new wife to be expecting and I wish them happy healthy children. Why wouldn’t he have called and spoke with his children and shared the joyous news with them first. He doesn’t need to speak with Camille but his children should have known beore annoucing it, i really don’t know why he wants full custody of those children. He just never seems that concerned for them at all.

I get he fell out of love with Camille and moved on without asking for a divorce first. Sad but people do it all the time, but the way he has handle everything so brutally is just awful.

I think even Lee Anne Rimes would tell her step-children first before going public and she has become a real fame w hore.

Uncool Mr. Grammer and I used to be a big fan.

35. angel Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I wouldn’t expect her to be very happy, but it’s not disrespectful on Kelsey’s part. Looks like Camille is jealous.

36. Gloria Cathey Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 3:36 pm

I used to like Kelsey Grammer and watched most of his shows. Now I would not watch him if he was the only show on TV. I think it is shameful the was he treated Camille after all their years together. Kelsey is a Cad in the purest sense of he word. Camille your a beautiful woman and you can do much better than that Bastard.

37. Rebecca Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Camille could not possibly look more shallow than she does by saying that “Kelsey is hurting the children by talking about their personal life with the media.” Does she think it doesn’t hurt or embarrass her children when she dances like a stripper and talks trash about Kelsey on her show? Why doesn’t she wake up and realize that her comments about Kelsey’s behavior is classic projection of what’s so wrong in her own behavior. She’s pathetic and I think she’s doing as much if not more damage than Kelsey. They both need to grow up and stop being such narcissists. I pity their children and it’s going to take a miracle for them to not be extremely troubled teens who will feel the need to escape from all of the BS their parents have put them through in public. You think Lindsay Lohen has acted out, these kids will most likely act out themselves and that’s heartbreaking because their parents should love them enough not to behave the way they do with no regard for their children’s feelings. I don’t think Kelsey is any worse than Camille. She’s sleazy and that’s not the example that her children need to see. She also bad mouths their father on her show and she needs to realize that she’s the one who picked him to have children with. I feel sorry for all of them and would never want to trade places with either of them.

38. Carolyn Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 3:43 pm

But…she’s talking to the Huffington Post?? So, her ex-husband has to tell her first? He owes her nothing, but, child support. She’s old news, new wife will be, too, soon enough. He’s a dog, but, has a healthy checkbook.

39. lisa Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 3:44 pm

Not at all excited for kelsey. I can kind of see camille’s downfalls (her horrible attitude but won’t own up to it and have others fight her battles) on the show but it still doesnt mean that she should have to put up with his b.s.

40. rose Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 3:48 pm

i am so soory for you and your two children .the very least he should have told the children before he told the world who it did not in the least concern he has no right to be a father again , he doesn’t even know how to father the ones he has

41. Disgusted Parent Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 3:58 pm

What? Kelsey Grammer, the pompous creep and lousy father already…now, expecting MORE kids??? Yuck. Yikes…poor kids!!!! When you divorce, your first priority should be your CHILDREN… Not a disposable mistress. Why do people who have nothing to offer procreate? Please stop. His vicious cycle of narcissism continues. Hollywood Brainwashing= “Let me trade in my old wife for a new & naive “programmable” one. Maybe then, I’ll finally find happiness.” His new wife is really ugly by the way, should have stuck with Camille.

42. abra cadabra Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 4:01 pm

I used to admire this man…. I thought his work was incomparable, however, once you get a glimpse into his character;I don’t care if he were Laurence Olivier, I can NO longer stomach the creep…And his little tramp wife as well carrying on with a married man for months before he asked for a divorce, is inexcusable….Further more; I think he may be a cross dresser, that has been making the rounds of late GEE I hope I haven’t stirred something up again NOT….

43. Terry C Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Why should Kelsey and his new love interest go running to Camille? What does she want? “Look what we did?”, her blessing? Get a life lady. As for the existing Grammer kids, it would be nice to tell them in private, but depending on how mature they are, it may not have gone well no matter how they found out.

44. Pam D Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Kelsey Grammar is a complete reprobate! He should be ashamed to show his face, not publicly announcing the pregnancy of his harlot.

45. Tab Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 4:28 pm

If you didn’t want everything out in ope you should have not done a reality tv show.

46. Marcie Stewart Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 4:31 pm

Kelsey should have told his children before he announced to the world that he and current wife are expecting. He’s both selfish and callous. I don’t enjoy watching him in anything anymore.

47. Ellen Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 4:34 pm

Always remember, Camille, that what goes around, comes around. You can’t duck karma. His day will come. God Speed, hold your head up high and move on. You will come to realize that he did you a BIG favor! Trust me, I know…

P.S. If he cheats on you, he’ll eventually cheat on her. ;)

48. Rosanne Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 4:35 pm

I will bet you anything he is so sorry he left beautiful Camille. He is looking for attention with his new wife but she cannot compare with Camille. He looked half in the bag the other night at the awards. Camille will stay strong. She is the one who came out on top. He is nothing but an old man looking for attention.

49. Laura Knaus Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 5:11 pm

I’m sorry Camille had to go through this. What a shock! I want her to go on with her life as if he never existed, to treasure the love they once shared, but move on bigger and better love in the future. Everyone needs love…and I truly hope she will experience it again. Thank you.

50. VGanger Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 5:39 pm

DOn’t know or care about the comments…but what ARE all these glamour gals thinking that it’s a good idea to NOT wear stockings and instead expose these horrible knee caps?

Saw ‘em all through the GOlden Globes…they think it’s a nice look?
    Why spent thousands on a split sheath when all you can see are those knobby Angeleena knees?

51. belle Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 5:58 pm

Kelsey is being an obnoxcious old fool and his new wife isn’t making it any better. Im betting that he has already started to disrepect her, why wouldn’t he when he is doing to Camille right in front of Kayte’s face. No offence, but his new wife is not attractive, at all. She’s next to be
    emotionally abused by Kelsey….SMH!

52. gross Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 6:08 pm

She has 3 nannies and he already has 5 children with different mothers. Who is responsible? Disgusting.

53. concerned mother Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 6:19 pm

I have lost all respect for Kelsey Grammar. His current marriage is a joke, she is young enough to be his daughter. I think there is something really, really wrong with Kelsey Grammar’s mind, beyond the normal mid life crisis. I would be frightened to expose my children to this man because he shows a complete lack of concern for the kids he ditched from his marriage to Camile. His ego and apparent sex drive are making poor decisions. Shame on you Kelsey, remember whatever we put out there in life comes back to us. You have a lot of crap heading back your way!

54. angel Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 6:21 pm

he seems like a very selfious selfcentered man who cant live without a woman

55. Darcy Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 6:25 pm

OMFW…what a complete jackal. How much more will this man put these kids through? Twins? Please. He will get his Camille. Stay classy and never, never lie to your kids to protect him. Trust me. I’ve been through things that have been rough with my kids dad, but I have never once spoken poorly about him in their presence. Now they are adults and they say all I said privately back then. And they thank me for staying above the ruckus. The one good thing that may come from this is you will probably have your kids to yourself. Well, good for you, but surely hurtful for them.
    I’m so sorry Camille and the kids are going through this. Camille drove me nuts last season of RHOBH, but has proven through the current season and in general, that she is a real class act! I’m definitely a fan. Stay strong Camille! You can do it!

56. ellen Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 6:33 pm

I’m sure it isn’t going to result in any money out of “her pocket”. She should take hr maiden name back and see how many people give two shits about her. She hates her ex but loves his money and would have been nothing without him.

Good luck to Kelsey and his beautiful new bride and mother to be.

57. Elma Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 6:41 pm

planet zweeg

venusian queeg

58. ruth berry Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 6:52 pm

K.Grammer, stole him from someone else, so collect your child support money, and move on with your life. What happened to you is your fault so don’t expect us to feel sorry for you.

59. Janet Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Just another old fart fathering still more kids with a Wife young enough to make him a pervert if you took 20 off both their ages.

60. Karen Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Kelsey is scum.

61. Camille Fan Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Kelsey-how rude! I feel for Camille…just doesnt make any sense.

62. Jinzajen Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 7:06 pm

So let me get this straight: Camille is paid to do a reality TV show where she not only has shared about her and her ex’s married life and divorce and made fun of him but him discussing their personal life in public is disrespectful? Now we know why he divorced the hypocrite.

63. Peter Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Kelsey Grammer can act but he cannot fake it as a parent. He is the most arrogant, selfish bastard on TV.

Kelsey grow up. Stop dating kids younger than your first batch. And start acting like a father to your more recent ones. And btw, if you weren’t a celebrity, people would assume that your twins are your grandkids. Ah, money….

64. Cynthia Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Kelsy doesn’t want custody; he wants to reduce his child support. And Kayte will have so much time to devote to his “other” children what with so little work twins are. Gimme a break.

65. TanaChatru Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 7:23 pm

Based on her attitude and actions I am not surprised one bit that he left her. He looks happy now and what he says about their life together is no different from the information that she herself provided. She’s a poor excuse for a wife and a mother. Good for Kelsey!

66. Shelley Tucker Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 7:35 pm

With Kelsey’s track record, it probably just means 2 more children that will be left without a father when he replaces the current wife! What they did to Camille and her children was disgusting!

67. Carol Marshall Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 7:43 pm

What do I think about Kelsey Grammar’s newer wife being pregnant with twins? I feel sorry for the other children because the twins will always come first now, and his first children will be put on the back burner in every way. This usually happens. Let’s hope it doesn’t happen in this situation. It happened with my nephews, and I would never want any child to feel like they are 2nd best. It’s wrong, but people do this to their own children all the time. As far as Kelsey is concerned, I do not care. As far as his new wife is concerned, hope you are a very strong woman, and please treat Kelsey’s first children with love,& respect. And treat them all the same. They deserve it.

68. Emme Rae Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 8:35 pm

Really? there are people here taking Camille as a victim? Really – have you actually watched that trash show she is on? She is a stuck up rude individual who used to be a STRIPPER – aka took her clothes off for money. Now, whats more inappropriate for your children? What is healthy, is moving on from one relationship to another – having more children is a part of life. Making an anouncement about it – part of life. Camille you are the one who thought you married Fasier… but really you married Kelsey. How much more superficial can you get. Congrats Kelsey!!!!

69. Grandma Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 8:38 pm

Who really knows the reason this all happened. But the bottom line is he was married and had two children when he had the affair. Kelsey should know better and have better morals. I think he was thinking with the wrong head, boo to you Kelsey, all your money can’t buy you happiness. You should show some respect to your first family Camille and children.

70. dawn beacham Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 8:45 pm

OK! Camille is out of line. First of all the very thing she is accusing Kelsey of doing, she does every day, but worse, she is being filmed as she does it. She is on a show where she and her kids are being followed around by a camrea crew, filming their personal lives. What if this is another one of her stunts to be put on that toxic show of her’s? Second, how do we know that Kelsey didn’t inform his kids first about the babies? Just because Camille said he didn’t, doesn’t make it true. Third, don’t believe everything you read or hear, especially from a bitter ex (that’s male or female) They tend to bloew something up something that is small, into something big. Fourth, case in point, how did we find out that Kelsey didn’t tell Camille and their kids? You don’t have to like him, but Kelsey hs entitled to have a happy, and joyous life with his new wife. He is entitled to share the happy arrival of his new babies. Camille just needs to get over herself and put the past behind her, and move on with her life.

71. Mary Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 8:48 pm

Love for the devil. Grammar is a beast who would have nothing if it weren’t for his fame and fortune. Unfortunately the children will have to bear the brunt of their parents foolish behavior.

72. Tim Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 8:52 pm

No one knows what really happen between Camille Grammer and Kelsey Grammer. This very painful for the children and family. I will say a prayer for the famlies and wish the best for the children.

73. Sam C. Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Kelsey Grammar is a disgusting egomaniac. He has kids in practically every decade.
    He makes a habit out of tossing women aside when he’s done with them. Camille stood by him when he was going through a lot of hard times.
    He is just a selfish pig.
    As for the comment that his new wife will be changing his depends, that will never happen, he’ll toss her away when he tires of her, but not before he has someone else waiting in the wings.
    I refuse to watch anything he is in.

74. Annette Rondeau Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 9:18 pm

I feel bad for the kids who are already here. But this is what he does. He finds a young woman, has a kid or two, and moves on to the next. He can’t be feeling anything for these kids feelings. Wonder when hes going to leave this one and the twins???

75. Lance Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 9:31 pm

She pretends that it is about the children, but she is just a typical grasping ex. Kelsey’s twins are none of her business, and it is up to him how he talks to his children about it. She is just peeved that she doesn’t get to run his life any more, and hurt that he is on TV being happier than she is.

76. Susan Howard Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 9:40 pm

One more woman useing her uterus to solidify her position. What a whore!

77. Treasa Harwoods Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 10:29 pm

Kelsey is finally happy, She made (Camille) made his life miserable. She was a cold hearted biotch to his family & friends for years. She wanted everything her way. He finally did the right thing. He loves his children with Camile but it’s her brain washing of the children that’s so sad. She constantly cries to the children & tries to make them hate him. It’s gonna come back on her when the children grow up & learn better!! Real Housewives Show made a MAN on the Show commit suicide it’s a trashiest of all Hollywood Shows!!!

78. rita smith Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 10:45 pm

R u guys serious. Camile may not deserve to be told about her ex’s twins, he does have kids with her. he is trying to hurt her through the kids. they should have been told privately, not learn by Tv. some father. cammile is trying to be the bigger parent here. give her some credit. i liked her this season, she came out on top this season,

79. mercy Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 11:02 pm

This is a man that runs off every few years from thier spouse and starts having affairs with younger women and they all kind of look alike but younger version. then gets a divorce, doesnt give a shit about the kids.
    i have no clue why he would be considered a responsible parent, he shouldnt be allowed to have kids. snip snip
    the guy is a louse, and his taste in women is very poor, and i dont mean looks, reality shows, please.

80. AMEME Says:
    January 17th, 2012 at 11:22 pm

SMART MOVE FOR THE HUSSY TO GIVE HIM TWIN’S CONCIEVED WITH ENVITRO , AFTER SHE DUMPS THE OLD GOAT SHE WILL BE ROLLING IN DOLLARS MILLIONS OF THEM !!

81. Voice of Reason Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 12:46 am

Someone castrate Kelsy already. This is too much.

82. S Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 12:49 am

I think all three of these people are disgusting creeps. Camille for even looking twice at Kelsey, Kelsey for being a cheating womanizer, and Kayte for being with an adulterer and choosing a serial adulterer to have children with. I only feel for the children. The women both went after him because of his money because it sure wasn’t his looks. Kelsey needs to castrate himself before he breeds anymore. I hope his son(s) don’t age like he has with that big balding ugly head. Ugh….Kayte – bad decision. I would never have children or marry this man no matter how much money he has.

83. Paulette Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 1:04 am

one word for Kelsey…..JERK!! This man has NO character, NO integrity and NO concern at all for his current children. It’s OK because in life we truly reap what we sow and when the universe aligns itself as it always divinely does, brother Kelsey Grammer getting ready to see some real stuff happen in his life. He ain’t right. But it’s all good because life come full circle.

84. MJ Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 3:30 am

It doesnt matter what you think of Camille or Kelsey. It is the lowest of low and the kids did not deserve to be treated this way. All the best to you and kids Camille. Continue on alone. Kelsey did you a favor.

85. Fiona Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 3:58 am

I think Kelsey Grammer is one of the biggest sleeze bags to walk the earth. You could not pay me enough to watch his tv shows. The man is a pig.

86. Lisa Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 7:04 am

These people are all crazy – they should spend that money on psychotropic medication and call it a day! Seriously, Kelsey is not only creepy but an entitled A.H. He seems to think he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants no matter who he hurts without accountability or repurcussions. Reminds me of Corporate America! LOL – As far as Camille is concerned – she seems like a very sweet beautiful lady – is she using this media attention to her advantage to further her career and increase her exposure and popularity? I think absolutely without a doubt! That’s the name of the game though in show business though isn’t it?

87. cynthia Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 8:14 am

I know this family very well. She is the WORST! I had to work for them, and I saw first hand what she did to him, it would drive any sane person away. Believe me this woman is vapid in the worst way. She is a fame whore who has no heart.Dont beleive the hype!

88. tracie hall Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 10:07 am

This is not rocket science,and how i wonder has this man and i use the term man very lightly when refering to kelsey.He cheated on his wife,tried to as far as i am concerned to destroy her,and how in the hell does this man think he is the better choice to parent thier children.Hes on his 3rd marriage with his third set of children from different woman if we were refrencing a woman in this scenario she would be labled a whore.As for his new wife and their new babies come talk to me in 5 to 7 years when he throws her away like yesterdays trash to move on to the next.Could we come down to earth,he should be publicly humiliated for his actions,why does he have no consequences for the way he has discarded his old family for a new 1 and donot kid yourselfs for a ny second he does not want their kids,its just 1 more thing he uses to feel like he has power and control,has anyone bothered to look up his adult daughters and ask them what kind of dad he is,and mister krammer heres food for thought how would you feel if a man was treating your daughters the way you have treated Camile and i am sure your first wife got the same treatment.YOUR A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A MAN!!!!!!!!!

89. Walt Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 10:40 am

I dont think Its fair for a guy to have to get permission to do anything from his ex…You woman live in some distorted bitter reality that is really sad.. Get over it..This camille chick is warped and so are you if you take her side.

90. serenity Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 12:05 pm

I think Kelsey has shown NO respect for his kids with Camille or Camille. I think he is a cheater, liar and a nasty old man!

91. Crochette Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Well, another dumb women took up with another dumb man. Kelsey get a life and keep it in your frickin’ pants. Women keep your legs closed! Kelsey 50-50 is a great deal TAKE IT! Stop this foolishness and ya’ll get on with life all tho he should get a V.

92. Karmen Says:
    January 18th, 2012 at 10:01 pm

What a jerk Kelsey is, Camille may have been a bitch early in the first show but what did we know that she was going through such an ordeal with him! Now that I see her I think she is an awesome woman and I love to watch her. Now I hate Kelsey even more, I always thought there was something funny or weird about him, now we know! I feel sorry for the kids and Camille who has to explain to their children that Daddy is having twins! Kelsey Grammer needs a reality check, He is NOT Good Looking At ALL. More like a dog!!!

93. David Says:
    January 19th, 2012 at 10:37 am

Okay… by “virtue” of this woman being on a “Real Housewives of…” show, she forfeited the right to say ANYTHING that she has been credited as saying in this article. I am not a big fan of Kelsey Grammer either, but this woman is nuts to think that she still has right to make claims on private anything.

Comments