Snooki Without Makeup: What Do You Think?

January 19, 2012 04:00 PM by Megan Thompson

When you think of Snooki you normally don’t think of a “fresh face.”  Snooki, Nicole Polizzi, is known for her tan, fake lashes and piles of make-up.  So what happens when this Jersey Shore star wipes her face clean?  Keep reading to find out what Snooki’s fans thought of this MTV girl without an ounce of make-up on.

When going out for a fist pumping evening in the Jersey Shore a girl has to get all dolled up.  Snooki likes her leopard dresses, bronzer, fake eyelashes and of course her make-up.  But a girl can’t wear her makeup all the time!  Just yesterday Snooki surprised her fans by tweeting, “no make up day and IDC!” Snooki also attached a photo of herself looking au natural.

Fans heated up Snooki’s twitter account with a ton of positive reactions to the photo.  Snooki was so overwhelmed by the positive comments she tweeted, “Can I just say how AMAZING my fans/supporters are!  You guys really know how to put a smile on my face! Love you beyond words…”

I have to admit the Jersey Shore star looked like a natural beauty without the makeup.  Is Jionni taming this wild girl?  Whatever the reason, she should go without makeup more often.

Do you prefer Snooki with a fake bake and makeup or her natural look?  Let us know what you think, leave us a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “Like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Jersey Shore.

Photo credit: Nicole Polizzi Twitter

Topics: Jersey Shore, MTV Reality TV Shows |

27 Responses to “Snooki Without Makeup: What Do You Think?”

1. D Senter Says:
    January 19th, 2012 at 5:07 pm

I think she is still a very beautiful woman without the makeup. Makes me wonder why she wears so much makeup with her god given beauty. I think it will catch up with her down the road.

2. Mick Says:
    January 19th, 2012 at 5:52 pm

She’s as cute as a button…I like this look WAY better

3. monique Says:
    January 19th, 2012 at 6:42 pm

She looks better fresh faced

4. freyr Says:
    January 19th, 2012 at 6:56 pm

I think Nicole Snookie Polizzi is a living doll!! What or who says she needs makeup! No she doesn’t… Not at all!!!

5. Rekonsy Says:
    January 19th, 2012 at 7:53 pm

no she looks awesome better actually without makeup more pretty

6. Bobby Says:
    January 19th, 2012 at 7:59 pm

She looks really good in the picture above!

7. phlux Says:
    January 19th, 2012 at 9:33 pm

i had no idea she was so pretty, maybe she should leave the pretend shore and come to and visit “real” town more often

8. Viviana Says:
    January 19th, 2012 at 9:41 pm

SOOOOOO MUUUUUUCH BETTER!!!!!!

9. JOAN Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 1:05 am

I prefer the natural Snooki, she is just perfect and beautiful

10. marlene Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 1:20 am

omg >>>>doesn’t she see her natural beauty? cosmetics should enhance one’s natural assets or hide flaws NOT make you look cartoonish! i can only hope she stops going out in public with an orang glow.

11. steve e. Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 3:36 am

She’s a natural beauty.

12. fan Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 3:42 am

Definitely with NO MAKE – UP- she has sucha pretty face!!

13. Mel O Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 4:20 am

What a ugly little troll.

14. marie k Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 4:54 am

one word..GORGEOUS!!!!!!

15. zstay1@hotmail.com Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 5:06 am

take it from a gay she looks alot better WITHOUT make up she looks human, yes Snooki should go no make-up

16. PEGGY Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 5:11 am

NICOLE LOOKS REALLY PRETTY WITHOUT ALL THAT CRAP LOADED ON HER FACE!!! SHE IS MUCH PRETTIER WITH NONE MAYBE LIPSTICK!

17. Brian Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 5:21 am

I am not a fan of snooki and im from jersey. But I can not lie, she’s gorgeous without all that makeup on. She should definately go with that look, more people would take her seriously. I bet she would also have ten time more guys drooling after her.

18. mch8545 Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 6:13 am

What a surprise. ALOT of make up NEEDED to make this gutter licker a 10 beer minimum. Ugly little ORANGE TROLL.

19. Amanda Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 7:53 am

love it she looks better!

20. kahuna Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 11:58 am

She looks adorable. I’m not surprised.

21. Andy Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 3:02 pm

I think she looks better w/o makeup.

22. Bud Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 3:05 pm

I think that she looks way prettier without makeup. She should go without makeup more often.

23. mike Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Much better!Beautiful!

24. Lisa Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 3:49 pm

She looks better without makeup

25. Bianka Avellino Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 4:37 pm

snooki is way prettier without makeup. SHE LOOKS NORMAL!!!!

26. Drew Says:
    January 20th, 2012 at 4:37 pm

I think it is an improvement! Too much make-up looks fake in a world where everyone “claims” to be “real”!

27. baby Says:
    April 10th, 2012 at 5:11 am

Very cute, i like her alot better fresh faced when i first saw this picture i didnt know it was her.Going by this picture she should consider going more freah and less makeup it suits her very well.I always thought snooki was ugly but this picture shows differently.Keep it up Snooki!

Comments