The Bachelor’s Ben Flajnik Spotted With Courtney Robertson?

January 21, 2012 01:00 PM by Megan Thompson

It’s been rumored that Ben Flajnik, currently The Bachelor on the hit ABC show, gave Courtney Robertson the final rose.  Now it’s being said that Courtney was spotted near Ben’s home walking his beloved dog.  Keep reading to find out the latest Bachelor scoop.

All the spies are out trying to find out and spoil the season finale of The Bachelor.  Before the show even aired it was rumored that Ben Flajnik chose model (shocker) Courtney Robertson and proposed to her in Switzerland.  So when the show began to air, all eyes were on this young model.  Maybe it’s the editing or maybe Courtney just isn’t that nice.  But Courtney has definitely become the girl that everyone in the house doesn’t like, except  for the bachelor. Can you say Vienna?

Some spoilers recently went on the Ryan Seacrest show and reported that they indeed saw Courtney Robertson walking Ben Flajnik’s dog near his home.  Chris Harrison, the host of The Bachelor, didn’t like what he was hearing!  Chris later told Ryan Seacrest’s audience, “If, indeed,Courtney is the one, we would never be so ridiculous as to just let our happy couple just hang out. The truth is she was actually in New York working that week.”

So did Chris go on Ryan’s show to do some damage control or are these spoilers just trying to tease us?  Courtney doesn’t seem like a girl who would want to play be the rules, but would she dare go up against her ABC contract?

Let us know what you think of these rumors and your opinions of Courtney Roberston.  Leave us a comment below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelor news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor.

Photo Courtesy of ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelor |

61 Responses to “The Bachelor’s Ben Flajnik Spotted With Courtney Robertson?”

1. lee Says:
    January 21st, 2012 at 9:35 pm

She is a horror…. I’m so disappointed…

2. karen Says:
    January 22nd, 2012 at 4:23 pm

i hope not. she is evil. if it is her he is crazy…………

3. sls Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 5:53 am

I hope he is not that stupid or this will be another disaster.

4. Sunshine Reid Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 6:02 am

I would be disappointed, maybe not watch The Bachelor, anymore if this were true. Courtney is not the one for Ben. Someone like some of the true to heart women would be more befitting for him.

5. Reecie Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 6:13 am

If it is true that he picked Courtney, I’m very disappointed, too. She is not nice, and I’m not trying to be mean, but she’s not that pretty either. There are other girls on the show who are way prettier than her, inside and out. And, I can’t stand the way she talk with her top lip constantly coming down in this tight-lipped sort of way…ew, not attractive, AT ALL.

6. Carolyn Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 6:34 am

If he picks her, I won’t be watching Bachelor anymore.

7. Tami Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 6:56 am

If Courtney is the one Ben chose, then I won’t watch anymore. He is not the person I thought he was. She is superficial and mean! He will get hurt again. I’m sorry but there are better women for him. Sorry ABC but you messed up……again!

8. Frank Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 8:18 am

Can Not STAND HER, I thought Ben had better taste

9. Jean Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 8:27 am

Ben needs to wake up and smell the coffee not the whine …I mean wine. I agree with lee says.

10. tsuri Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 8:30 am

She is a beautiful girl, but doesn’t seem mature enough for Ben. Don’t think she would ultimately want to fit into his lifestyle and be a wife there to him.

11. jane hagood Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 8:37 am

I think the producers of the show are too smart to let thAT HAPPEN REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE SAW ASHLEY WITH BEN AND IT WAS ASSUMED THAT SHE PICKED HIM WRONG ERROR NEGATIVE ANY REACTION BUILDS ON RATINGS!!!

12. Dolores Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 8:45 am

OMG, if he chose her, it’s Vienna all over again. What is wrong with these men that they are not able to see the deceiful DIVAs in these woman. I know it makes for good ratings, but I’m kind of tired of seeing the whackos show up as candidates.

13. korki Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:00 am

hope he doesnt choose the WITCH. but BEN get a haircut.. .. Please. such a cute but your hair looks ba aaaaddd.. lol

14. ssparrow88 Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:01 am

I love Ben’s hair the way it is…no cut needed. I too hope it’s not Courtney. IF it is, imagine what Ben is thinking watching the show now w/ all the little comments Courtney made & why the girls don’t like her. His heart would be in his shoes.

15. keenma Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:10 am

Why doesn’t the show let the bachelor watch the girls sometimes, let him see what they show us. Maybe there would be more successful matches and the show would really work. Most of the guys have picked awful women, and I am getting sick of the fake results!

16. tiredofitall Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:44 am

Come on, people, it is reality TV! Do you really think any of these people went on the show to find a mate? No, they went on the show to have their 15 minutes of fame, hoping that some producer will see them and star them in their next movie or TV project! They are all entertainment wannabees, the shows are scripted, it is so obvious! Don’t you wonder when one of the ‘evil’ candidates shows up, how did they know where the show was being filmed? Because they were contacted by the show, to add a twist so that viewers will keep watching. The same can be said for all these so-called reality shows. I guess they appeal to people who believe in fantasies and fairy tales, but why would anyone with half a brain ever believe that this drivel is the truth.

17. elaine Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:47 am

Yeah, i agree, shes not for him!

18. carolinagirl Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:59 am

I can’t believe it either, thought Ben would chose a nicer girl!… But it is true- Reality Steve has had all the spoilers on his website for a while!

19. carolina girl Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:01 am

It is true- he chooses Courtney. I can’t believe it either, definitely thought Ben would chose a nicer girl!

20. Marilyn Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:08 am

Ben if you didnt pick the cute girl who twirled for you on a date then you may be missing out on a really nice lady. Some of those girls are horrible and embarrassing to watch.

21. EloiseM. Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:11 am

I agree with Keenma. I too am tired of seeing fake results. The producers should allow the bachelors to see the women in their habitat without them knowing. Maybe they will make better decisions. There have only been three bachelors that picked wonderful women and gave their relationship an honest try. They are to my recollection, Charlie,Andrew Firestone,Dr. Travis (who by the way told the young lady he chose that he would keep the ring until they got to know each other better). One bachelor came to his senses and chose the right young lady and married her. This was Jason who married Molly in the most beautiful wedding ever. The original girl if you remember, Melissa was using him anyway. Her boyfriend Ty was waiting in the wings for her so-to-speak. All this to say I Agree With Keenma!!!

22. Mitch Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:33 am

Duh, don’t any of you read Reality Steve blog? Its already common knowledge that Ben picks Courtney. Reality Steve has the inside scoop and has posted the winners correctly of all the seasons in Bachelor Franchise and is being sued by ABC. Get with the program ppl. He posts the winner before it even airs down to every last detail week to week, dates, locations, etc. Anyone who thinks this show is for real needs to get a life. Even Ben has been quoted recently as hinting the marriage proposal to Courtney was a sham!

23. Dee Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 12:10 pm

If this is true it shows what poor judgement he has. I don’t care for him anyway, but OMG she is a beetch, and if didn’t see that then he deserves her. If all the girls don’t like you…they aren’t jealous…there is a good reason.

24. Susan Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 12:15 pm

That is so hysterical how she does her top lip OVER her bottom lip like she’s deep in thought. I think she’s beautiful but not that bright. And a little sneaky, too.

25. Carmen Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 1:06 pm

This explotative show should have been taken off the air years ago. It nevers works, there are more successful matches on Biggest Loser when they aren’t even trying. It’s especially sad but funny when some egomaniac like Jake actually thinks the show has turned him into an actor/star.
    But I watched a little this season to see if a “nice Jewish boy” would choose any better. All these idiots are on display thinking with their little head. He had a PhD epidemiologist among the women he got to date but Noooooo, he has to pick the world’s ugliest model, inside and out.

26. damn Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 1:38 pm

damn, if he picked her then that relationship is a guaranteed fail

27. sue morriss Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 2:07 pm

it it is Courtney I will never watch the Batchelor again! I have never missed an episode but Coutney? if he chooses her he will regret it the rest of his life! she is a mean spirited and “all about me” kind of person! YUK! she is sneaky and spiteful!

28. Fran Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 8:12 pm

Ben is only thinking with his (*&*()), he needs to open up to see the real girls that love him.. But if he is that stupid then he deserves her.

29. Bobbie Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 8:27 pm

Ben must have sampled too much of his wine if he picked Courtney…..That women is just plain EVIL!!!

30. Carole Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 8:33 pm

It would be a disappointment if Ben chose Courtney. She is not a nice genuine person. The relationship would not result in a marriage. I think he needs to see behind the scenes footage of the girls so he has a better idea of who these girls are as people.

31. shary Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 8:43 pm

I really hope that courtney does not win this is all for her career in modeling…. She doesn’t seem to have ben as her best interest. She thrives on pissing off the other girls in the house… And I hope ben finds out how fake she is aand relizes she would just break his heart.. I woulk like to see him married with children years down the road and with someone who has his whole self at heart…

32. Marti Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:17 pm

All Courtney cares about is “winning” and getting an acting gig out of this. Not a sincere person and immature. This will be another failed bachelor story.
    Too bad for Ben.

33. Tiffany Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:18 pm

It’s totally rigged, there is no such thing as reality tv anymore and Courtney is photogenic like most models but most men wouldn’t take a second look at her without ALL the makeup. And what is going on with her upper lip…it actually makes me cringe watching her talk. She needs to smile and never say a word. I will continue watching until kacie b goes then it’s over for me.

34. diane Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:49 pm

Ben is pretty boring and now apparently stupid too.

35. Amy Says:
    January 24th, 2012 at 7:46 am

If she says “Winning!” one more time I’m going to throw something at my TV. If he picks her he deserves the heart break he will get. . .

36. george Says:
    January 24th, 2012 at 8:18 am

She is immature and can we say fatal attraction, being a male, i’d never ever date this girl, yes i said girl, maturity of maybe a 13yr old. She’d better win as no male with any brains would ever date her. She is WACKO. She has no class, no personality, nothing to give. I actually am calling my little dog “cortney” as she is a %#%^ too. They actually deserve one another as what he did to the last gal. To all the rest of you, you all have class, except courtneys friend. And i am no loser married engineer, that dated plenty of women.

37. BJ Says:
    January 24th, 2012 at 9:26 am

Courtney looked like trouble from the start. She is only there for the publicity and I don’t think she is nearly as pretty as some of the other girls or as pretty as SHE thinks she is. She’s trouble and I hope he finds out before it’s too late.

38. Marcie Says:
    January 24th, 2012 at 10:44 am

okay he totally deserves that witch because he is a shallow asshole. he treats these girls like they are in a job interview and he likes courtney because she ‘gets the game’

39. Renee Says:
    January 24th, 2012 at 1:18 pm

I agree with Delores..it WILL be Vienna all over again!!! UGH! She is so evil and ridiculous with her lil “winning” comments constantly!
    IF it is true, damage control is a must and IDK if I can watch the Bachelor anymore if so…..

40. Nicole Anh Says:
    January 24th, 2012 at 3:09 pm

animoto productions inc

41. Andrea Says:
    January 24th, 2012 at 5:03 pm

To me, Courtney seems just like a girl playing a game, and NOT like there is any emotion attached. She seems cold and emotionless, and it’s as if she only cares about “Winning” as she constantly is shown saying in her private interviews. If he does pick her, I guess America will get a first glance at how foolish Ben is. She’s about the game. It’s easy to see glimpses of genuine sides with the other girls (even though I dislike some of them as well). Courtney just oozes that snide, “I’m holier than thou” attitude. I didn’t think men found that appealing, but I guess I could be wrong.

42. hannah Says:
    January 24th, 2012 at 7:58 pm

um she’s disgusting first of all how in the heck is she a model?? I think she’s just trying to make a name for herself and isn’t really emotionally attached to Ben. she’s just there to get famous and to help her “modeling” career. and I’ll be pretty disappointed in Ben if he chooses her and I will no longer be a fan of him, and sadly the show.

43. Kathy Says:
    January 24th, 2012 at 9:11 pm

If the show isn’t rigged and Ben has genuinely fallen for Courtney, it’s as if he has fallen into that crater and there’s no escape. It’s beyond ridiculous that he can’t see through this woman. The other women should consider themselves lucky not to get that final rose.

44. kathi Says:
    January 24th, 2012 at 9:47 pm

No way he picked her. If he did, we wouldn’t be shown all her horrible ways. Remember Vienna? All the girls were saying how terrible she was, but we never really saw it because Jake picked her in the end.

45. Jillian Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 11:17 am

He does end up engaged to her. She is so phoney. There is no way this one will last. I would be surprised if they make to the after the rose ceremony once he sees her devious and vapid behavior from the series footage. She was a manipulator from the start and looked at Ben as a conquest and a game for her to win. This was never about love for her. This was clearly about exposure and fame. There is not much to this woman other than a deeply trained center part in her hair. I hope he pulls a Jason and realizes that the one he rejected in the end was the one he should have chosen.

46. Eliz Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 12:33 pm

The penis picks….remember ?

47. kayla Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 3:52 pm

im so mad at ben courtney is not the won for him he should’ve picked kacie b she really like him on the bachelor i wanted her to win but no he picked courtney she is a hoe……………

48. Madge Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Courtney has a web site: courtneyrobertson.com
    It’s for her modeling career. This young woman is on the Bachelor for her career. No question about that. I saw the interview with Ben on Ellen Degeneres (check it out on YouTube). It aired today (Jan. 25). He has a most horribly sick look on his face when Ellen comes right out and tells him that he was wrong to give the rose to Courtney after she “played” him with all of her doubts while they were in the hot tub. Very obvious Ellen has her figured out just like the rest of us watching. Poor Ben.

49. Iris Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 8:28 pm

I think Chris Harrison revealed the truth – why would The Bachelor Team know Courtney’s whereabouts (He said she was in NYC working at the time of the sighting)unless she was the final choice? They are not tracking the departed.

50. Whiskeynos Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 12:39 am

What a crock- seriously, she is the worst I can think of- of any contestant. I thought Ben would be different, but he isn’t. He will regret not listening to Emily. This show is becoming more of a joke than ever. And Brad’s Emily being recycled is making me seriously want to stop watching- and not just keep threatening to stop. I just had a feeling since Ben didn’t address Courtney’s behavior in his weekly blog until today- that something was up. Chris isn’t giving her a hard time in his blog either. I figured the reason they weren’t bashing her and they are making excuses for her is b/c she must make it pretty far. I had to know if she made it to the end.

51. Lisa Says:
    January 27th, 2012 at 7:50 am

Yeah, I did think alot of Ben when he was on Ashleys season, and thank god Ashley was smart enough not to pick him. I think he was faking it on her season, he is a JERK and Courtney is a DICK

52. Kathy stark Says:
    January 30th, 2012 at 9:50 pm

It seems like the guys always choose the bitchy aggressive woman amount the girls. Guess that’s what thy like but how many of them end up marrying the bitchy winners?

53. Bria Says:
    January 30th, 2012 at 11:24 pm

I don’t know how ABC picked that boring Ben who has no personality and Courtney is just as boring and he voice is so monotonous. Those 2 deserve each other, 2 stupid boring people.

54. Paula Says:
    January 31st, 2012 at 11:51 am

Courtney appears to be the typical horrific mean girl. What decent man in his right mind would not eventually see her evil personality shows its ugly face? I hope this girl starts going to church to find a way to become less superficial and egocentric. There is clearly more to life than how pretty one is. I am shocked that a girl like this exists. She is a terrible human being whether she won Ben’s heart or not. She is unsettling. Her comments about other girls for not good reason are worse than evil. This girl is dangerous and seems like a criminal mind.

55. sam Says:
    February 9th, 2012 at 10:39 pm

Please don’t let it be Courtney!!! She is HORRIBLE and MEAN…and honestly I find out so immature..typical whore, takes her clothes off to get attention. After all, how smart can you be if all you do is model and take your clothes off on tv to impress an audience. And those phony lips she has, ugly!!!

56. Ruth Says:
    February 14th, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Please everyone be serious! Don’t you get sick of seeing these women so heartbroken over one man. Courtney does not come across as helpless and hopeless, and I hope he chooses Courtney. What’s wrong with a woman that is not heads over hill for a man who is craving the attention of twenty other women. It is about time we get to see a woman that is not pining away for one man. I say Courtney keep him guessing because heaven knows these womem lay it all on the line for nothing. She is refreshing!!!

57. blue Says:
    February 15th, 2012 at 7:14 pm

I thought ben gonna choose kacie the most sweeetest girl in the show..but if he pick courtney he’s a dumb ass that love pussy he stick on courtney cause he fuck her on the ocean..courtney is the worst girl in the show..

58. Julie Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 1:53 pm

she is like a 12 year old. Whins all the time.
    She is in it to win. She doesnt know what Love is. He is stupid if he marries her. She is mean.
    He is the wicker man. She will always be mean. Mean, Mean………..

59. pooh bear Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Courtney is evil to the bone…she is the kind that would kill her mate if she so chose and not look back….too bad Ben is looking at her thru his 3rd eye….lol

60. BA Miller Says:
    March 13th, 2012 at 6:15 am

Nice crocodile tears Court ! However; you cannot convince me of your professed “undying love” nor that you made some “poor decisions amongst the other ladies”. They say, beauty isn’t only skin deep. What I see is a player, an opportunist, a chance for a few more ‘photo ops’. You didn’t play nice, and shame on Ben….only thing….it made for good mindless tv!

61. mamin Says:
    March 14th, 2012 at 2:44 pm

So many mean comments here! Going to church doesn’t automatically make you a good person. I know plenty of horrible people who go to church every week… Back to Courtney:she is a gorgeous woman, who has a career. Yes, she made some comments about the other ladies, but they weren’t angels either. Who are you all to judge others without having met the person? Jealous, sad, ugly, fat or obese, and more… Take care of your lives first and enjoy the ride idiots!

Comments