Kim Kardashian Addresses Her Marriage On “Live With Kelly”

January 23, 2012 09:28 AM by Lisa Princ

Kim Kardashian took the co-seat today on Live With Kelly, where she addressed her failed marriage to Kris Humprhies, but what did the reality star have to say about it? The star of Kourtney and Kim Take New York says that it was definitely not staged, but then what happened? Read on to hear what Kim Kardashian wanted to share!

Kim Kardashian has received massive backlash since ending her marriage to Kris Humphries after only 72 days. With boycotts everywhere, Kim Kardashian was hoping to clear some things up while she was co-hosting Live With Kelly this morning. While on the show, Kim spoke about her failed marriage and said: “I’m such a hopeless romantic. I wanted to believe in something so badly. But if you really think about it, if this was a business decision and I really made all that money that everyone was claiming that we made off this wedding, and if the wedding was fake and just for TV – I’m a smart businesswoman, I would’ve stayed married longer. I really didn’t think following my heart would create this much backlash.”

Meanwhile, Kris Humphries recently claimed that Kim Kardashian planned everything, including the proposal, which led fans to believe that the entire wedding was a sham. Kim Kardashian went on to say that it just didn’t feel right in her heart and she could not see prolonging the inevitable, but it was not  fake. Kim is also still looking for her “forever love,” and made it a point to let everyone know that no one knows what it is like in someone else’s shoes. She had a point there, but is she just trying to take some of the heat off of herself?

What do you think about the Kim Kardashian/Kris Humphries divorce? RTVM wants to hear from you! Comment and share your thoughts on the Kardashian family!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardasians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Photo Credit: Wenn.com!

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney And Kim Take New York |

115 Responses to “Kim Kardashian Addresses Her Marriage On “Live With Kelly””

1. JenQG Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:38 am

It was a sham. Everything the Kardashians do is about money. A former lover of the shows, I now believe that everything is staged. Shameful.

2. greg Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:42 am

No talent whore.. All she’s good at is spreading her legs

3. Rebecca Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:42 am

Kim is a trashy, lieing, manipulative skank and I don’t believe her and I will NEVER watch live with Kelly again. I thought Kelly had some class but now that Regis is gone it looks like she is just going to make the show a trashy tabloid with gutter rats like Kim Kardashian.

4. Kris Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:45 am

I am sad to no longer be with Kim, but it is for the best.
    We had so many “handlers” telling us how to act, what to say, when to kiss…it was all so phony.
    Kim is a nice girl but we were never in love.
    It was a business arrangement…an arranged marriage…a phony situation.
    My apologies to everyone.

5. cxd Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:46 am

Men will think two or three times before wanting to marry her, let alone marry into that odd family.

Old maid status awaits her unless she gets a rich Old Man…..

6. Jordi Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:47 am

What Kim Kardashian needs is to get a life!!

7. Lily Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:50 am

The kardashians are ‘celebrity’ trash! Kris was too good for her from the beginning. He should count his blessings to be rid of her!!!

8. charlie Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:50 am

She is a very sad and pathetic individual who thinks she is famous. Well she is not, at least in my eyes. Just go away Kim, get a life. She is old news. Can we please drop her now from the NEWS?

9. Bonnie Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:51 am

I thought it could be sham, considering the news came a week before the new season debuted. But at the same time, why would she create such a spectacle and have people absolutely HATE HER! I think just like the rest of the show, some of it is planned (definitely think the set up of the proposal was planned, not the idea of the proposal). But, that’s what makes any reality show good, you kind of know it can be fake, but at the same time you kind of think it’s real, at least parts….I found the divorce in of itself to be disgusting to happend so quickly, so I won’t watch the wedding finale, but I do now watch the show again. How can you resist?!

10. FRAN Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:52 am

I think that Kris Humprey is a jack ass…..I knew it before she married, he is young dumb and you know the saying, he is full of himself, and didnt respect nor appreciate what he had. He treated her more than once disrespectfully and was NOT the prince charming that every women would want. I think he is an idiot, and he was definately looking to ride her coattails….good riddens Kim….hope you find the right guy for you. Not that loser dumb stick Kris….I just wanted to slap that smart ass look off his face more than once….Mr superior to everyone and everything…..

11. Monisa Cole Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:52 am

I am really gettng sick and tired of the hatred that people have for the Kardashians. If you don’t like them stay off their articles and don’t watch the programs that they are on. These people have done nothing personally to you hateful jealous people. Get a life and leave theirs alone. What Kim did, does not affect me. So why should I get so angry with her? People do foolish things all day and everyone overlooks it. Get a life people

12. Jorge Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:53 am

Kim Kardashian thinks everything is about her, she seriously needs to get a life!!

13. LASHAUN Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:54 am

KIM IS A FRAUD I USED TO LIKE HER NOT ANYMORE I LOVE KHLOE SHE IS THE ONLY REAL ONE AND ON LAST NITES EPISODE WHERE SHE JUST SHUNNED KRIS’S SISTER THAT WAS AWFUL KIM IS A HORRIBLE PERSON AND I HOPE SHE SUFFERS FOR WHAT SHE DID TO KRIS RAY J WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

14. Jana Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:55 am

I will not watch Live with Kelly again. Anyone one that gives the fake Kim Kardashian the limelight should be banned.

15. Lola Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:58 am

Kim is on serious damage control because no one is really feeling the Kardashians anymore. It was a sham….and her excuse sounds incredibly childish and stupid….”why avoid the inevitable”. It was doomed from the start with that attitude. I am not a Kardashian fan….wasn’t before this debacle and definitely not one now….America, can we please give some real entertainers some love versus a fake, reality tv family…..geeesh.

16. Kookie Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:59 am

Shut the hell up Kim! Everyone knows that everything about you and the rest of the K clan is fake! Everything you and your worthless family do is nothing but about money, and the world has finally wised up to you and the rest of your greedy, fame seeking family……just go away!!!

17. Bonnie Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:59 am

Also…of course everything they do is for money. Fame is how they make money, they’re business people who do business in a way we’re not used to.

18. Caz Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 9:59 am

It’s a shame the media pays attention to these people with no morals rather than doing some news on the good people in the world who are inspiring others to live great lives. Thanks for adding to the mental pollution in the world, Reality TV magazine.

19. JB Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:00 am

I’ve been watching the show and I would have cut that jerk loose a long time before. So what if it was about money,and I don’t think it was, it wasn’t anyone’s money but theirs. anyone who posts on here would make a buck if they could,free enterprise and all that. You go Kim and good luck finding Mr. Right

20. Greg Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:00 am

Again…..Go away!!

21. Zana Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:02 am

I say thank goodness Kim finally got it right! It was totally obvious to me that Humphries was not for her. Let’s face it they couldn’t have been further apart. It’s pretty clear that Kim wants to be married and have children – and she does what so many other women (and men) do when the clock is ticking and prospects are few and far between, they close their eyes, settle for less and hope for the best, which is exactly what Kim did! GOD Bless Kim – I’m so glad you are divorced. You deserve better – and you will find the right person eventually. JUST DON’T SETTLE. ANd PS – making loads of money is a GOOD THING!!! It’s the American dream.

22. Jennifer Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:03 am

Total Sham….I can t stand to see these people plastered over the news, the magazines, the internet anymore…we need fresh faces now and enough of these manipulating women….

23. Barb Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:06 am

She is shameful. She knows everything was a sham. They even saw Kim and her mom coming out of a studio dressed in kaftans when they were supposed to be in Dubai. All they do is lie.
    you can’t believe anything they say or do, to them it is all about money. poor Kris, he was a fool to go with it. I am glad the “K” are on their way out. good ridence of bad rubbish

24. Brenna Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:06 am

Kimmie kins does shamage control after little girl wedding gets boring…then tosses Kris Humphries dolly on the pile of “no fun anymore” toys….I’m ready for my next adventure Mr DeMille!

25. cvmaddad Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:07 am

disgusting, pathetic, and shameful. clown face and her entire kartrashian family are a disgrace to our entire country, and escpecially our women, worldwide! to the world i would like to say; for every whore there are ten’s of thousands of decent, respectable, who have self respect, morally and properly raised women in our country.
    PLEASE DON’T JUDGE AMERICA BY THE KARTRASHIANS.
    ALL OF OUR MOTHERS AREN’T PIMPS!

26. Angel Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:07 am

I think Kim ROCKS!!!
    Her ex, on the other hand, IS a huge MAN CHILD!!!

If she had not left him I would have wrote her off with Sandra Bullock for marrying a real jerk…which tells me she’s a real jerk, but she left him and re-gained my confidence in bright beautiful women taking charge of their own lives.

Her EX is the biggest goof EVER! Good residence to you goof ball. Hopefully we’ll never have to hear about him ever, ever again!

27. learguy Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:08 am

Kim Ho-dashian, mega semen dump.

28. Victoria NoSecrets Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:08 am

Kim needs to get over herself. She acts like she is the victim when Kris is clearly the victim. He got his heart broken not only in public, but found out he was getting a divorce from the news media. Way to go Kim….you sure know how to treat a guy. Usually, if u r engaged to a person and it doesn’t feel right, why go ahead with the wedding? DUHHH! I’m tired of Kim and her family. They need to cancel their show and put another reality show there to fill their spot. The only one I like in the whole family is Rob cause he doesn’t seek attention or draw any attention to himself. He’s practically low key and off the radar. Hey Kim, Khloe, Kourtney and Kris(Jenner), take some lessons from Rob…you might learn a thing a two.

29. Baron Baucom Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:08 am

I don’t think the wedding was a sham. I could tell that kim was serious about the relationship.
    The problem was Kim realized that Kris became jealous of her when he seen her lifestyle. And if you have a jelous partner its going to be a up hill battle all the and she knew it. I could tell kim really loved the little Idiot. But he still wanted to be a little Boy. Shame on you Kris!

30. Elizabeth Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:11 am

I just wish the Kardasian’s would quietly go away. They set such a bad example for people of every age!

31. William Wallace Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:11 am

Her marriage failed because of the anal sex video in which she starred so well…”give it to me etc.

32. Mark Osbourne Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:13 am

The only “Forever Love” according to this bitch is only to HERSELF.

33. J LaFleur Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:14 am

The only “forever love” any of the Kardashians are capable of feeling is for themselves.

34. Dana Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:15 am

I think that people need to mind their on business!
    KIM, IT’S OK~ SHIT HAPPENS
    it took me 4 marriages to fine my soulmate!
    Keep that smile and walk proud

35. Michael Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:18 am

Please STOP w/ all the Trashian stuff. It really stinks. If you people can’t delivery better news. I’ll stop watching EVERYTHING….

36. L Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:18 am

I think she’s fake, like her butt or whatever. That is not the point. If I could see true emotions, remorse or whatever then I could believe. That just happened so fast. It’s not up to everyone but…it does not appear real.

37. Dee Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:19 am

She is human…I think people are so harsh on Kim and her family. We are not living in their shoes, and if anyone really paid attention to how their family operates and behaves, they are all very sensitive underneath those hard shells. I wish her love, happiness, and much success in her life. Not just her, but her family as well.

38. CLAndersen Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:19 am

Kim Kardashian could never love anyone except herself.

39. Denay Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:20 am

Shes fake. Her show is fake. People know that.

40. Candice Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:21 am

I dont think it was a sham, but I would have divorced him after 45 days. He’s a butt hole. A big kid. He was not ready for marriage. Not telling your wife you are expecting company. He made both his sister and kim feel bad, that was just stupid, he just doesnt get it. Leaving town to party in Canada without saying anything, suppose he had gotten into an accident. Some scenes may have been staged, but not his dumb comments.

41. cccourt Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:21 am

This is what I think————

42. Mare Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:23 am

Totally a big production for ratings and fame. Entertaining but fake.

43. Ani Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:24 am

lLier She used KRIS

44. Ana Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:24 am

I don’t believe this was a make believe wedding. I had a strong feeling that the marriage wouldn’t last before they were done with the ceremony. The way Kris would throw her around like a rag doll, his rudeness to her friends, his condescending attitude towards her business dealings. I didn’t like him even a little bit and I prayed that Kim’s eyes would be unveiled and they were. People always want to believe the worst about celebs even reality celebs like Kim. If it was all a farce then I think Hollywood ought to come courting Miss Kardashian for some movie roles because she was very convincing in her feelings and the unhappiness she showed on screen.

45. Alena Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:24 am

This makes me very sad. I really like the Kardashians, they are a more positive roll models for young women as others. However this is her second marriage and we don’t know what really happens behind closed door. The problem with that is that she is setting an example that if things are not exactly what you expect or want, It is fine to just bailout of the situation. This is a problem, it does show young girls that it is important to try to work hard on relationships and that they are not just a piece of cake. It makes me have mixed feelings because I really liked that they were not like every other reality stars. I’m 30 and have been married for 11 years on March 2nd, we meet when I was in high school, and married 2 and 1/2 years later. It has been by no means easy. We have struggled thru, losses, of pregnancy, fights that seemed would never end. The fact is this is life, this is marriage, It takes a lot, to get a lot from it. I think instead of thinking how she just moved to fast, she should be thinking what can I do, to make this work!

46. Sandy Nelson Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:25 am

Hey JenQG…. I am not a Kardashian fan at all but I DO NOT believe and NEVER believed that it was staged. It is your hatred for the Kardashians that is skuing your common sense. First of all, She made OVER 60 million dollars last year NOT including what she made on the wedding. If you watched or knew anything about her families show, you would have seen how sickingly desperate she was to get married and have a family I never understood the desperate desire. What is shameful and sad is your closed mind due to hatred.

47. johnny Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:26 am

let try to move on from all the kard-cash-ins…

48. Liz Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:27 am

I don’t believe it was a sham but they did over did it for tv. I do believe her that she wanted to make it work. It was so obvious. She is so jealous that her sisters are happy that she wanted to force something that was not there and make it bigger and better. Well it slapped her in the face! fake no, stupid yes!

49. Dena Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:28 am

Sham, Sham. From the proposal to the ring. Kim Kardashian will do anything for money, but Kris Humphrey was in on it no one is that stupid.

50. Joe Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:28 am

The marriage was just another reality episode.

51. dana Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:28 am

She knew that he’s not for her before the marriage but because everything was already planned for TV marriage, she went ahead with the wedding anyways “not to disappoint her fans” in her own words. So it is A SHAM MARRIAGE.

52. Vicki Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:31 am

I think it is no one’s business but Kim’s and Kris’s, and everyone should just butt out, and leave those young people alone.

53. Andy Gall Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:32 am

GO AWAY!!!! No one is interested in your pathetic plastic life.

54. Jody Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:34 am

Saw her on Live with Kelly, she was awful. So stiff, you could see she wasn’t interested in anything on the show. She’ll never find the “forever love”, she’s too in love with herself. Will be happy when she’s off the tube forever.

55. ChristianM Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:35 am

It’s awful how mean people can be. Yes maybe her rise to fame was not the most classy but she is still a person and deserves respect. She did not make any money off of you so why complain? And although her show might be staged Humphries actions weren’t, if she were going to fake a marriage I am sure she wouldn’t pick someone so idiotic who acts likes he is 4 -__- cause he is just an embarrassment to men.

56. Joanna Backman Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:37 am

arrggghhhh, my two least favorite people in the world, Kim and Kelly, and, by the way, aren’t we done with the former yet? i feel sorry for Kris Humprhries in this whole ridiculous joke, but I bet he wakes up everymorning and thanks God he’s out of that. Ha!

57. ERICA Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:40 am

AGAIN, KIM AND HER MOTHER ARE TRYING TO DO SOME DAMAGE CONTROL. ITS AMAZING HOW PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT SHE HAS TO SAY. REMEMBER, SHE HAS A GREAT MARKETING TEAM AND PUBLIC RELATIONS TEAM. SHE AND HER MOTHER KNEW EXACTLY WHAT SHE WAS DOING. BOTTOM LINE, SHES ALL ABOUT HERSELF AND MONEY AND HAS NO TALENT. LOOKS FADE AND ALREADY SHES GETTING PLASTIC SURGERY. SHE IS REALLY STARTING TO LOOK LIKE HER MOTHER AS SHE GETS OLDER AND THATS NOT A COMPLIMENT. ALL THAT I CAN SAY IS TO REGGIE BUSH IF RUMORS ARE TRUE, YOUR AN IDIOT AND JUST AS GOOFY AS HER IMMATURE 72 DAY EX-HUSBAND

58. bradco Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:40 am

If Kris said it was all fake.. then why did he go through with it? He would’ve been in on out just as much as Kim.. I think he’s full of it and I dont like him at all… I dont blame her for divorcing him.. I wouldve too!! Why is he not getting any crap from it if he said it was all fake and went through with it.. he’s lying!!

59. Strange Lady Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:42 am

Neither Kris nor Kim knew anything about being married. I think they both got caught up in the whirlwind. However, based on the TV show, Kris is more of the victim. He’s keeping a lower profile, Kim continues her media yakking – he’s got more class.

60. Dianne Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:43 am

Another show to pretend she is sweet and genuine! Sick of them all. I did put it on to see if maybe there was a chance of her being interesting or intelligent to help carry off a show but got bored with her after 10 minutes. Yes she has a pretty face, but so do many other interesting people. Take them away please

61. Margaret Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:44 am

It’s totally a sham marriage – for Kim. I think Kris thought it was on the up and up but Kim did it so she could wear a beautiful wedding dress and strut her stuff in front of everyone. If the marriage was for real don’t you think she would have possibly thought to ask questions like “where are we going to live?” and “how many kids do you want?” Personally, if I never see her again it will be too soon.

62. Diana Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:44 am

Kim is sooo fake that it’s sad. Her and her mother only care about money so much that they are willing to sacrifice their dignity to do so. There was the scene from Kourt and Kim that was STAGED where Kim told her mother that she wasn’t sure about being married to Kris that was shot AFTER the divorce in DECEMBER!! In a studio at that. Kris, poor man thought that he was going to get something out of this but this just ruined his career to better her’s. Kim is going to get what she deserves eventually because what goes up must come down…

63. gabbyj Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:46 am

OMG…this comments really isn’t about Kim, but her assistant…WHAT WAS SHE THINKING… that outfit is awful…I wouldn’t let a friend nor anyone be seem w/ me in that outfit!!!

64. KimFanOnThisOne Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:48 am

I watch the show for pure entertainment, and take it for what its worth. But I have to say, I do really feel like Kim jumped in over her head on this one. She didn’t really know him, and wanted to believe it would work. After watching him on the show, I can see why she quickly changed her mind. I know parts of the show are staged for drama, but you can’t make up the comments he makes. They are newlyweds, and he pretty much dismisses her and pats her on the head, like she’s his teammate or friend. There is no chemistry between them, and who wants to stay in a marriage like that. He’s so disrespectful of her and totally dismisses her when she tried to talk to him or get his support. I say, she’s a smart girl for dumping him. He’s clearly not in her league as far as maturity goes! He has alot of growing up to do. I really wish it would have worked out with her and Reggie. Now that’s a real man, and a respectful one.

65. Olivia Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:51 am

Kris is a fool and i really admire kim’s courage to call off the marriage that takes a lot u know

66. Trish Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:51 am

I for one am sick and tired of all of the Karashians and Jenners. They are all a bunch of self absorbed attention seekers. They do nothing that is worth while. They don’t contribute in any positive manner to society. Kris Jenner leads the pack and as a mother and wife, she sickens me that she uses her family to seek attention and stay in the spot light. She is the ultimate stage mother.

67. Daisy Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:52 am

Fake! Watching this whole season of KKTNY makes it clear that she didn’t love him. Even during the wedding special, it was like watching a train wreck. I think everyone in the family could see it, but she went ahead anyway. I feel like Kris H is the true victim. She just wanted someone she could control (the way Kourtney does Scott).

68. Bonnie Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:56 am

I don’t get why people are so hatefull, if you don’t like them, then don’t watch them. Generally things I’m not interested in I don’t spend the time on, so if you “hate” them that much and want them to be off t.v., why are you really spending your time worrying about something you claim to care nothing about? It’s entertainment people….it’s a new form, and it obviously has worked and there are obviously enough people to enjoy. So if you don’t, then don’t watch it!

69. Lauren Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:57 am

I still think the wedding was fake (It’s On TV…HELLO, everything is staged) and Kris Humphries acted in a lot of ways conservative for his ex-wife, which is understandable. She just threw in the flag for no good reason, what a way to teach the rest of the world about what marriage should stand for, and how to tough it out. Everyone knows that hollywood sets the pace for a lot of “social” changes that people take in their own lives because everyone is so caught up in fashion and what hollywood considers to be “fashionable”.

70. Susan Buma Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:57 am

marriage is forever, but then again there are some cirrcumstances that make it ok and just because your heart isn’t in it, is not one of them. maybe if no cameras were involved, they might have had a chance to make it work, she gave up on him way to easy, and he should have stood up to her like a man and said no.

71. kelly Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 10:58 am

Keep boycotting anything that promotes the trash family! kim is a major phony, overexposed and ugly! that family does not have any morals, ethics, or integrity. a mud puddle has more depth than the entire family put together.

72. t Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:00 am

Kim is a sham all the way. She did it for the ring. If she had not felt it was right her sister Kloe talked to her. KIM wants what Kloe and Lamar have and it wont happen because she is a selfish and greedy @*%$$ she is after $$$$$ Her Dad would would be shamed of her. But her family tries to support her because of the $$$$. SAD SAD Family

73. MARC Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:02 am

I wish their 15 minutes of fame was up an hour ago.

74. priscila Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:03 am

u guys talk too much smack and all…she makes mistakes not like any of you havent so wtf???…kim keep it up nd dnt listen to theses buttholes talkin shit…love you!!!

75. BIGJAY Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:04 am

SHE’S A PIG!

76. Linda Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:04 am

Kris wanted Courtney to get married for a grand finale of that seasons show but instead got Kim to do for the sake of having a grand slam season ending. It was the audience’s enjoyment to view such a grand wedding. A fairy tale event. Kris does a great job in promoting her family for profit. That use to be called pimping.

77. D Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:05 am

Well I am team Kim…I think Kris was jealous of Kim. She makes more money than he does, she is beautiful and she has family support whether you think it’s fake or not. I believe that he wanted to get in the spot light and make a name for himself but just couldn’t do it. He just seems like the type of guy who doesn’t want his woman having more attention than him. He also seemed to be struggling with power.. He just didn’t let the world see him in a positive light. He seemed very rude, selfish and and very closed minded. It took guts to do what Kim did. Good for her. If people hate her so much then don’t watch the show, you have a choice. We all have choices. Amen to that!!

78. Danette Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:07 am

My advice to Kim is to stop looking for love, if it’s meant to happen, it will. Focus on your career and your charities and just try to stay a good person. The apostle Paul said that sometimes it’s better to be single than be married. Marriage is not all that it cracked up to be anyway. You probably should not have ever married Chris anyway, because it’s evident that he is a very insecure and immature individual. Kim if you’re going to marry anyone, try someone older not younger or in your age group.

79. Missy Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:08 am

I’m sure her “hopeless” romanticism released that sex tape.

80. rjackson Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:08 am

They got lucky and got a break not that they needed they were already rich so don’t be a hater

81. Justsaying Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:09 am

Come on, this woman isn’t going to admit to decieving the public… Her little staged moments with her family… Having to deal with being married takes time away from her family??….. Let’s get real… She wants byotch like Scott, who let’s these woman de-man him, and humiliate him on tv.. Notice Lamar isn’t around that much… No because he and Khloe have a normal relationship… Remember Kim, Khourtney and Kris made fun of Khloe for wanting to be with her man, instead of flying off to Vegas for another over the top Kim wedding… Kim really thinks that the fantasy part comes from the man, who will do whatever she wants, decorate however she wants, go play with her gay manager and live in the ridiculous arrangement on KKTNY… Humphries is a normal guy who walks into naked yoga man, who flies off to Toronto without telling his wife, who takes her mother to Dubai… The guy has a party, and the biggest part of marriage is the compromise, and Kim doesn’t get that… She doesn’t even compromise with her family, how do you expect her to do that with a man… I guess it must be hard for her to realize that no man wants her anymore, now that the jig is up on her “real” life…

82. Sheryl Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:10 am

So here’s what I think about her… I can’t stand her! When Kelly came on this morning I changed the channel and I may never watch her show again. I don’t want or need to hear Kim K or her lies on every show that is on the morning line up! I have a son serving in the Army fighting… why doesn’t someone give the families that really need to be seen and supported a chance. I watch tv to help me through the day and to ease the worry I face everyday, but when it’s someone out for the all mighty $ and not doing anything good with it but tell more lies to make more $ then I will stop watching even more shows that put her on !

83. billy Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:12 am

No comments about Kim (and her money grubbing Mom) going back and re-filming scenes to add in the show to try and make kim look better and Kris look worse? Or how about kim volunteering at the homeless shelters to serve food after the divorce, she never did any of this kind of charity work before her divorce backlash…And why doesnt anyone that seen the sex tape mention what a bad boring lay she is? this whole show is scripted, her butt, breasts, nose is fake… she is a botox poster child….

84. Justsaying Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:12 am

Also we the public are obviously making an impact because this is the best she can get with publicity as all the major networks, shows and magazines aren’t reporting this gig her mom got for publicity sake…

85. Nakia Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:14 am

Kim did the right thing and is dealing with the reality of what happened. She thought this was a good fit and that she had found love. The only problem is is that she wanted it so bad she failed to look at the person for who he really is and not saying he is a bad person he is just not the person for her. They both deserve whom ever can deal with them just as they are. Yes there is some growing up to and some compromising ways to be met however Kim did what she needed to do and that was to divorce him so she could feel good and be herself which they both knew who each other was before marriage. Marriage does not change the person it change the status and the last name. Be true to who you are. I love you Kim K. you ROCK!

86. Juls Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:15 am

I watch the show, I don’t know these people. I‘m entertained by their interesting lives as presented on the show. Kim was herself in her hectic life of fame the whole time from dating to marriage and after. Kris changed to become more egotistical, self-serving, emotionally inept, and his immaturity came out more and more. He was more concerned about being “dominant” and proving he didn’t need his wife or care what she felt or thought than caring for her, loving her and creating a strong bond. He even treated his sister on a visit to NY the same way. He’s a true Minnesotan to the core. Like their climate, it’s an icy culture with Neanderthal men who act exactly how Kris does. Money, fame don’t change the core. People are who they are. Kim wants the fairytale; Kris showed her it didn’t exist with him.

87. KC Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:15 am

EVERYTHING about that family is orchestrated by Kris Jenner (JENNER not Kardashian!!) She is a money hungry fame whore and has dragged all of the family behind her. Remember their “fame” started with Kim’s sex tape! Hello!!

88. Roy Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:15 am

Kim’s only claim to fame is that she looks decent and isn’t ashamed to do porn. I can’t believe that anyone would care enough about her to actually watch her shows. The only people who idolize her are wannabe beeyatchs who have the maturity of a five year old- just like Kim. She’s nothing but a media ho. I hope she gets cancelled because she is just a waste of air time.

89. Rita Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:16 am

She is just nasty and a skank….totally fake and everything in her life is planned, what makes the sham of a marriage any different? Pathetic! Too bad so many of us are actually turning to E to watch this whole trainwreck called the Kardashians! Courtney, I think that is the one married to Odum?…anyway, she is the only one I can stomach!!! I like her in your face, no nonsense attitude!

90. JazzyG Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:17 am

something was faked here..trying to make Kris into something he had not grown into was wrong of the whole family! Kim knew she wouldn’t be able to stay in LA or NY being married to him.

91. Ron Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:18 am

All time low for the show . Two air heads talking what a waste of time .. I watch the show for the last 20 years and since Regi Is gone it has gone down hill ..

92. Jill Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:18 am

While I think the Kardashians are fame mongers and do nothing really worthwhile but look good I don’t think the marriage was a sham. It has been apparent for awhile that she wanted to be married. At first Kris seemed like a nice guy but he was clearly in over his head and behaved like a real immature jerk. Being famous for nothing is unhealthy for those who take on that role and for us who have to see it. Kim seems nice she needs to go out and find real meaning for her life.

93. carolyn chambers Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:19 am

why dont the kardashians disappear

94. georgia girl Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:19 am

Right, Kim….we believe you..I have someocean front property in Arizona I would like to sell you…PLEEZE, what else is she going to say? Did anyone think she would go on National tv and ADMIT it was a scam???
    The very idea that she is trying to play the victim should wake eveyone up!!! I wish the entire clan would fall off the face of the earth!!

95. naaz Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:20 am

you could tell it was fake from the beginning, every time they kissed on tv was pathetic. haha. no feelings whatsoever.

i wish people would stop watching kardashians and E needs to come up with a better programming for us.

96. carolyn chambers Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:20 am

i wish the kardashians would just disappear

97. carolyn chambers Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:21 am

why dont that whole family just disappear

98. Lillian Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:21 am

If you watch Kourtney and Kim Take New York you can kind of see why Kim did in fact divorce Kris. Have any of you noticed the way he talks to Kim? Not even Kim but he clearly states that he hates her sister Khloe. Not included those two how about the way he treats Kourtney, Scott and even baby Mason? If you watched her wedding special we got a little taste of how he treats her. In the first couple episodes he was telling Kim that by the time their children were born no one will remember her? Who wants to stay married to a jerk. That’s borderline emotional abuse. The way he disrupts Kourtney and Scott’s relationship? I feel the same way the girls did. Who goes out of town and doesn’t tell their wife? There could have been an emergency and she had to found out on FB, Twitter, etc that he was in Canada another country. Until we have walked a mile in her shoes we should NOT judge. It just goes to show that their lives aren’t perfect either.

99. Jay Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:22 am

I think Kris was very immature and self-centered, and Kim got caught up with the gifts including the tacky looking ring he bought her, that didn’t look good on her finger anyway. If anyone was paying close attention, one can tell their marriage wasn’t going to last. He got on my nerves, such a jerk as most pro athletes are. I do think it was tacky for Kim not to ask him for a divorce in private, and then let the media find out. With so many divorces going on now, nobody takes marriage serious anyway. That’s too bad.

100. Lola Mae Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:23 am

I think that Hump should apologize and they need to start fresh. And leave the media out of the home on some issues. They made a great couple. Hump apologize.

101. ERICA Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:23 am

Thats what happens when a 31 year old women marrys a 26 year old, and THATS WHY you shouldn’t rush into marriage, Kims fault for not taking it slow and for thinking a man at 26 is going to be anything but immature at times.

102. jane toscano Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:25 am

Its all fake this is a money hungry thing that will stop at nothing for the money. It was reported that even when her father was dying she was demanding a Mercedes. Her father offered a Cherokee jeep and she called him “cheap.” This is while a man is in stage 4 cancer, terminally ill. Its all about the money for this w—- and she certainly had a fake marriage and used Kris H as a prop. Liar that’s all she is a liar.

103. Ima Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:26 am

The backlash is not about following her heart. It’s about stupidity. This woman is so immature. How can she get married on wishful thinking? They didn’t even plan where they were going to live. They were like two 14-year olds who wanted attention.

104. al Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:27 am

For everyone who hates on Kim and the Kardashians, quit watching the shows or reading the articles about them, if you truly think they are “media whores” and “bad examples” than don’t talk about them! Sometimes people just marry the “wrong person” and there is no law against that. Can you guys honestly say that your life is perfect, I doubt it so don’t judge others just because your most likely jealous!

105. Les Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:28 am

She should’ve stopped with “I’m such a hopeless…” and left it at that. PLEASE GO AWAY, KIM, JUST GO AWAY.

106. Kev Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:28 am

If Kim wants to find true love she needs to close her legs!

107. T Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:29 am

Who IS that girl in Lady Gaga-esque clothing that randomly shows up in pictures and their episodes?

108. Sheri Haynes Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:35 am

Wedding was a shame. she is a con artist. If she had never befriended Paris Hilton, she would still be a nameless nobody !!! Kris said the things he said b/c they are true. She will once again be a nobody. i won’t watch Live With Kelly or any show that has the Kardashian Klan or any with Kris Jenner either. She is a skank Ho.

109. wenpow Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:37 am

It should have been a huge flag as she was planning the mega-million dollar wedding, that Chris wasn’t into it. She could barely get him to show up on time! He consistently seems extremely immature in his responses to her.. locking himself in his room, leaving the apartment while Kim is preparing for the visit from John Edwards. Very childish and inappropriate behavior. He wanted a wifey, she’s a working woman… He should have known better. Who truly would marry someone who is part of an industry, like the Kardashian name brand, and expect them to all of a sudden retire and make babies? A child himself, that’s who…

110. Laura Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:39 am

I didn’t think the wedding was a sham; but the marriage was! The first year of marriage can be a difficult transition for the happiest of couples. Kim NEVER gave the marriage a shot. Living in a hotel with you sister, nephew and her boyfriend with cameras following you around?? That’s not a marriage. Kim and Kris needed to become a couple, not live in a sorority/fraternity/office. If she loved him, she wouldn’t have made it a business. Kris expected, and rightly so, a wife and a marriage. The way he’s acting on the show is showing his frustration with the whole situation; and Kim doesn’t care. She’s a spoiled narcassistic child and I don’t even think it’s her fault. It’s that dysfuntional family of hers. If she’s not going to break away from them and the cameras, then on’t get married, and don’t have kids. You can’t make the sacrafice or the commitment. Poor Kris; boy did he get suckered.

111. Puffy Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:43 am

I’m not especially a fan of KK but I’m finding it really sad the horrible things people are saying about her. It’s like a couple of people voiced their negative opinion and now everyone thinks it’s okay to vilify her. The girl made a mistake, granted it was a big one but does that now make her devil? Who are al these people that feel so much righteous indignation and that it’s okay to say these things without holding up a mirror to yourself. Sure, maybe you didn’t marry someone for 72 days but have you NEVER done anything you weren’t proud of? How would you feel if the big mistake you made was repeated over and over and all you are now is that mistake? Oh please about the whole show being scripted. Well duh. It’s not only the Kardashians with reality shows that are scripted. Survivor, Big Brother, The Amazing Race – all have parts that are scripted.

Having said all that, she was not very good this morning on Live! With Kelly. She wasn’t much of a co-host and I think it created more work for Kelly to cover up the silences and lack of participation by Kim.

112. Ann Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 11:48 am

If Kim is such a romantic she would have tried to make her marriage last. Marriage is a convenant between two people who love each other–Obviously she took her marriage like a grain of salt, with no value. She didn’t seek counseling, and it was all a surprise to Kris. What is sad is that Kris got his Pastor to marry them. He was serious about this wedding.

113. Krissi Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 12:11 pm

It was very obvious that Kris is very immature and it was not a good match from the beginning. Everyone could see this, even Khole tried to tell her sister that she needed to take a step back and evaluate the situation, which Kim took as Khole being jealous. Kim really does need to get over herself.

114. melanie Says:
    January 23rd, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Who really knows? I am annoyed with how Kris treats Kim during this season of Kim and Kourtney take New York. I don’t know either of them personally and who knows their real intentions…but from what the show portrays (which could be played by Kris Jenner)…Kris Humpfreys looks like a real douche. I never liked him and I still don’t.

115. john Says:
    February 7th, 2012 at 10:08 am

she is a money whore and a lesbian!

Comments