Khloe Kardashian Odom Scores New Radio Show In Dallas

January 25, 2012 12:00 PM by Ashley Lee

Now that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Odom have moved to Dallas so that Lamar can play for the Dallas Mavericks, Khloe seems to be making herself at home in the new city: she’s just scored her own local radio show! Don’t get mixed up: read on for how you can tune into Khloe’s new show (no, we’re not talking about Khloe & Lamar on E!).

According to E! Online, Khloe Kardashian Odom is the new host of a new radio show called “The Mix Up with Khloé Kardashian Odom.” Local Kardashian fans can catch up with Khloe every day on MIX 102.9, from 12 to 1 p.m. CST.

Khloe’s show hits the airwaves with a debut show on Monday, January 30. She tweeted that she’s “so excited” to start her new local gig.

“The Mix Up with Khloé Kardashian Odom” will be a daily, commercial-free hour of Khloe Kardashian talking to listeners, taking requests and chatting with her celeb friends and more, according to the station. The operations manager described his newest on-air personality as having “the perfect mix of personality and sincerity.”

“I could not be more thrilled about it!” said Khloe on her blog. “Doing radio in Miami a few years ago was some of the most fun I’ve ever had and I can’t wait to get back into it here in Dallas! You all know that I love to talk LOL, so this is the perfect gig for me. I can’t wait to get started!”

Fans outside Dallas can listen to her show live on www.mix1029.com.

Whether you’re reading this from Dallas or otherwise, tell us: will you tune into Khloe’s new radio show?

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter “like” us on Facebook! For other great Keeping Up With The Kardashians News, please feel free to check out Sir Links Alot: Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

Visit our sister site SheKnows for more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment!

Photo credit: WENN.com

Topics: E! Reality TV Shows, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Khloe & Lamar, Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami |

16 Responses to “Khloe Kardashian Odom Scores New Radio Show In Dallas”

1. monique Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Yes, If I can hear Khloe’s show here in VA I will. I love her personality and Im glad that she id different than her sisters. Her and Lamar appear to be a great couple and I wish them both luck in all of their endeavors.

2. Tennis Star Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 5:14 pm

No I will not be tuning into her show. I can’t think of anything that would make me vomit more than trying to stomach listening to her and her nasal voice talk about all their money when the economy is struggling, people can’t find jobs and people not being able to feed their families. Don’t throw it in our faces.

3. barbara Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 5:20 pm

I love her and her family, but she is my favorite. She seems more real and down to earth and I think she really is “what you see is what you get” and I like that.

4. Lisa M Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 5:48 pm

I love Khloe, she is the ONLY one with a brain….

5. EloiseM. Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 5:59 pm

Just look at that beautiful smile. So happy for her. Know she will do well. I say “You Go Girl” Just waiting for the new season of Khloe and Lamar to see what life’s like a little bit in Dallas for them. They are such lovely people.

6. Tina Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Will all obsessed Kardashian fans go away and stop following this family. What a bunch of fools you all are.

7. Lori L Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Yes will be looking forward to listening to her show…she is so funny and down to earth.

8. Dawn Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Khloe is the only one out of the ENTIRE bunch that I can stomach. If she’d ditch the Kartrashian moniker all together..I may even like her and if she’d actually just be Khloe Odom… well by golly there you go… s

he seems different than the rest of them. She has potential.. and she really is the only one that does. She’s smart.. she should escape the dead weight of the rest of that clan. they’ve already spent what revenue they hope to generate next year…so she needs to take this relocation to Dallas… make a nice little home with Lamar.. and start making some babies. I have hope for those two.

9. Valeriya K Says:
    January 25th, 2012 at 10:47 pm

I love Khloe for being different (from her sisters) and standing up for herself and what she believes! She has a unique personality and strength that I admire. Wish her and Lamar all the best!

10. JULIE Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 1:09 am

I dont know why? but something about Khloe i love..No pretence..you go Girl

11. Emilia Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 4:03 am

Khloe is the only member of that horrible family I really like. She and Lamar will be happy and successful in Dallas, I know it.

12. christiana Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 7:02 am

dear khloe it is a good thing u believe in urself,keep being a good wife you use to be,i don’t have much time to listen to your radio show bet i will wait and watch the next khloe and lamar show.keep your good work and don’t let anybody bring down your self esteem.

13. LS in Dallas area Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 7:18 am

No. What a waste of time. Mix 102.9 radio station has gone so down hill these passed couple of years it’s sad it was once a really good station now, it’s not. If I wanted to listerned to talk radio I would tune to a real talk radio station. Mix get back to some real music and leave all this other stuff alone. Sad sad day.

14. Mel Says:
    January 26th, 2012 at 10:44 am

You may hate the Kardashians but you can not hate Khloe. Yes she uses her last name but she is the only one who is actually pursuing her own endeavors and using her talent NOT her assets to get somewhere in life. I love her from what I have seen on her show and her and Lamar are a great couple who really support each other. They are good role models. I wish Khloe and Lamar much success in Dallas.

15. Neetha Says:
    January 27th, 2012 at 5:21 am

Love Khloe and Lamar. They are the perfect couple. Khloe is real and down to earth. She has the strength that I admire. Hope I can be like you too. I wish Khloe all the very best. Not so sure if I can listen to it here in Malaysia.

16. shakila Says:
    January 27th, 2012 at 6:00 am

i like her and wish her the best

Comments