Jersey Shore Season 6: What’s The Deal?

February 11, 2012 11:00 AM by Ashley Lee

Will the grenade wars and pee pee problems of Jersey Shore soon come to an end? With Snooki and JWoww starting to film their own spin-off and Pauly D’s show premiering in March, it’s hard to imagine another season in store. See what Sammi and Deena have to say about sixth round with the housemates!

Sammi and Deena were guests on Live! With Kelly, where they explained that MTV has yet to make any decision about whether the show will return for a sixth season.

“We haven’t heard anything,” Sammi said to Kelly Ripa and guest-host Jerry O’Connell. ”We would love to.”

“I’m down. I pray we film again. I would love to film. I love filming,” Deena added.

In an interview with The Huffington Post in January, Ronnie mentioned that the producers were debating changing up the location again, like they did in season four in Florence, Italy. Could Season 6 bring the group to Las Vegas, Australia or Brazil?

Another rumor from late last year discussed the possibility of simply re-casting the show entirely, since the price of the current cast is skyrocketing with every subsequent season. Or maybe the show will simply end altogether…

What do you hope happens for Jersey Shore season 6: new cast or new location? Tell us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “Like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Jersey Shore.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows.com!

Photo credit: JG /WENN.com

Topics: Jersey Shore, MTV Reality TV Shows |

11 Responses to “Jersey Shore Season 6: What’s The Deal?”

1. Chelsea Says:
    February 11th, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Hii. I think you should make a season 6 an do it in a different location :) I love jersey shore its one of my all time favorite shows. For you guys to just stop making seasons will be heartbreaking. So I think you should continue to do it :)

2. Maria Says:
    February 11th, 2012 at 9:14 pm

Deff do another season! Lovee this show! Just in a different location if anything is going to change. It won’t be the same with a different cast!

3. dmkennedy Says:
    February 12th, 2012 at 3:06 pm

I don’t think America can take anymore.

4. Nick Says:
    February 15th, 2012 at 7:56 am

I think they should make another season. Jersey Shore has gotten kinda repetitive and I do have to admit it is getting boring, but MTV should still realize that this is one of their best shows in their history. Why take that away? It’s still beating the competition by a good margin. I think that Jersey Shore lost its main focus point. When they first showed up they were just kids looking to party at the show, now there rich, famous, and “The Situation” dominates the screen. Sorry Sitch but if I had to take a shot for every time I saw you talk, I would be blacked out by the first proactive commercial. New location, better writers, and if they do get the green light next season will be their last

5. Simi Says:
    February 26th, 2012 at 11:37 am

If MTV re-casts for a new season, it WILL fail. Just like both jwwow/snooki and paulys will. They may last a season .. two at the max.

MTV always messes up good shows. Whatever happened to if it isnt broke, don’t try and fix it?

6. Art Says:
    February 29th, 2012 at 12:23 am

Bring Angelina Back and have more people in the cast

7. Lugh Says:
    March 2nd, 2012 at 6:02 am

I think they should start the season with a new location, a new house and a new cast! Let’s face it, Snooki is pregnant, how is she gonna be on Jersey Shore and go out partying & getting drunk while 6 months pregnant?

Sam & JWOWW are now best friends, so the drama is gone, also Ron & Sam are getting along great compared to Season 3, they are like an old married couple.

Pauly & Vinny are a bore.

Mike looks like a 40 yr old acting like a teenager.

The show needs a new direction, new faces to keep things interesting. All things must come to an end someday, so why not now! Start fresh!

8. Jim Miller Says:
    March 6th, 2012 at 6:34 am

Love the Jersey Shore but as with life you have to grow up sometime. Time for Snooki to be a mother/wife let her go. J-Wow in a committed relationship so that drama is gone. Mike is going for too much drama and an acting career. Re-tool the show around 2 or 3 people (Pauly,Vinnie and Deana)and introduce 2 or 3 new people to the mix at the shore house see how that plays out. If it works, out with old in with the new like a soap opera the drama and adventure never ends so the Jersey Shore continues

9. Chris Says:
    March 16th, 2012 at 12:59 am

They should keep the same cast, and move the show to Las Vegas. Imagine all the crazy things they could do there!?

I think as they are now all starting to get into each others flow that the show will be better, and instead of the stilted reality show they began with the new season will be about real people who care for each other, thus making the relationships and viewing better.

Don’t ruin a good thing when it’s just taking off. . .

. . . I love this show

10. Pauly D is tha man Says:
    March 17th, 2012 at 9:19 am

I dont care if they change people a long as pauly d and vinny stays, everbody body else is starting to get boring

11. PQ Says:
    March 18th, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Ronnie and Sam, i love, you most keep them// it would be the same with out them i mainly watch it from them but i enjoy all the old cast so if you guys want to add a new person add but don’t take anyone old ones away // it wouldn’t be jersey shore with out them, may be Snooki cause she is pregnant//SO PLEASE SEASON 6 WITH THE OLD CAST (RONNIE AND SAM FOR SURE) AND NEW LOCATION.//you guy’s can even do something around Snooki wedding that can be fun or try out the islands i can see it the sun beaches ,what a season that will be // with all my ideas the Jersey Shore can last a long time. ( Ronnie and Sam i hope you guy’s fine your way back to each other soon and get married so you guy’s can get a spin off and what a spin off that would be. LOVE you guy’s PQ.)

Comments