The Bachelor’s Ben Flajnik Already A Single Man?

February 15, 2012 03:00 PM by Lisa Princ

This week on ABC‘s The Bachelor, fans watched as Ben Flajnik gave Courtney Robertson another rose, despite her behavior. Spoilers have claimed that this season, Ben actually ends up with Courtney, but new sources just revealed that Ben may be single again already! Read on for the full scoop…

If the rumors are true that Ben Flajnik ends up with Courtney Robertson on the season finale of The Bachelor, then fans may not be too disappointed to learn that the relationship is likely over already. That’s right, while they would not reveal who the woman is that Ben chose, Life & Style Magazine says: “Ben got down on one knee, pulled out a gorgeous Neil Lane diamond engagement ring and asked ‘Will you marry me?’ The winner’s face lit up as she put her arms around Ben and whispered, ‘Yes!’”

However, multiple sources have told the magazine that the couple have already headed toward splitting up. One woman, who is close to the winner of the show, told the magazine: “They often go five to six days without talking. He doesn’t call her, he doesn’t text. She keeps saying, ‘What kind of a fiancĂ© is this?’ In her mind, he’s pretty much dumped her.” Meanwhile, another pal told the magazine that the winning gal suspects that Ben Flajnik is cheating on her, and plans on ending their relationship.

Ben, on the other hand, the magazine claims, is frustrated because he now realizes that the women on the show are not really who they seemed to be. Apparently, Ben Flajnik feels like he was played, and is already looking for a place to live in NYC with his buddies, not his girl.

Now, if it is Courtney who ends up winning, we have no doubt that this story is true. What do you think? Who would you like to see win Ben’s heart? Share your thoughts by commenting below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelor news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor.

Photo Courtesy of ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelor |

13 Responses to “The Bachelor’s Ben Flajnik Already A Single Man?”

1. Marybeth Says:
    February 15th, 2012 at 7:53 pm

I can’t believe that he would actually choose Courtney, but if he did, I’m not surprised that he would dump her quickly–especially after seeing the show and all that he missed behind the scenes. She is an actress looking for a role and played Ben like a violin. I thought he was smarter than that. I feel bad if his heart was broken again, but he needs to learn what is real and what isn’t and who is real and who isn’t.

2. Maria Elena Says:
    February 16th, 2012 at 11:14 am

First, I was really disappointed with Ben for the nudie hookup with Courtney. I thought he had more class than that. If he ends up with Courtney it will be a BIG mistake. She’s a snake with a lot of psychological problems, he should have already caught on to her. He should pick Kasey B. she’s smart, witty, pretty and real. Courtney is indeed playing him and I suspect she has played a lot of men the same way.

3. EloiseM Says:
    February 16th, 2012 at 11:21 am

Too hot to live with the backlash coming at him in California, huh? Good! He can really get lost in New York. This should be lesson to all future Bachelor contestants…..stick to your original purpose for going on the show. The backlash on the Kardashians should tell you that AS A WHOLE AMERICANS CARE FOR PEOPLE…AND THEIR FEELINGS….AND ARE NOT BOUGHT- FOR FOOLS!!!!!

4. Sarah Says:
    February 16th, 2012 at 2:02 pm

She is the meanest girl I have ever seen on this show. If I were other contestants, I would be so mad. The game was over after the skinny dipping and sex in the ocean. The rest of the show just wasted their time and energy

5. Maria Says:
    February 17th, 2012 at 6:11 am

I thought the show weeded out the trash, tramps and high paid prostitutes. I can’t believe Ben chose Courtney! Do the producers realize what the show is about??? Makes you not want to watch any further episodes of the bachelor or bachelorette. Hopefully Emily Maynard will have her guard up and will not allow these low life producers to make a fool out of her, as they have Ben Flajnik and Ashley Herbert. Future bachelor and bachelorette’s beware, these producers will go to any lenghths for entertainment at your expense.

6. Cynthia Says:
    February 17th, 2012 at 8:51 am

Shocking!!!! I mean why would Ben dump a great girl like Courtney. BAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Just kidding. That girl is a tarantula just like the one she held on the last one on one date. I don’t think he can claim he was played either. He knew, he saw first hand, and he was warned. Don’t try to play us for sympathy Ben, you won’t get it.

7. Rusty Says:
    February 19th, 2012 at 8:55 pm

This bachelor gives us guys a bad name. He is only thinking about one thing with Courtney and we all know what that is. She is not very good looking either IMO. I do feel a little sorry for the dude because he is already cemented himself as one of the dumbest bachelors ever.

8. Mariah Says:
    February 19th, 2012 at 9:37 pm

I didn’t like Courtney at first, but she grew on me. Like Ben said, she is quirky and I think she really is falling in love with him. Some of the other girls were such complainers and had too many sour grapes. Courtney has been real with Ben and just had her fun with the other women who didn’t like her anyway. She said she was there for Ben and not to make friends. I respect her for being real.

9. Jackie Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 4:09 pm

I liked Ben at first. Now that I’ve watched him with these women, I can’t stand him. I hope he does choose Courtney, they deserve each other.

10. Ann Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 8:14 pm

I SO hope he chooses Courtney. They deserve each other. Both are so totally stupid. Worst bachelor ever. His brain is in his pants, period. She acts like a 2 year old, and constantly playing with her hair…what a creep she is.

11. Leslie Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 9:33 am

After getting hurt last season I really wanted Ben to find true love and be happy. But he was such an idiot! He dumped beautiful intelligent sweet women he had good chemistry with and who genuinely cared for him. When he was warned by three contestants about Courtney’s dual personality he should have known something was up. Sorry Ben, you were played like a violin in front of millions of viewers. Hope you’re smarter in the future but after this, who would even want to date you?

12. kathy remak Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I used to enjoy the bachelor/bachelorette
    shows back when it appeared the couples were
    at least attempting to get to know someone
    they could potentially have a future with.
    Each season has gotten worse, and this one is
    SO BAD I couldn’t make myself watch the end of
    it. Ben isn’t a “nice” guy(check out his You
    Tube” video, and Courtney is a joke. I’ve
    in the entertainment industry,both in LA and NY,
    and Courtney, who makes herself out such a great
    “model” would rank a D+ in LA/NY for serious
    talents. It’s evident it’s all an act at this
    point-an act put on by both of them & producers.

13. Paula Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 1:03 pm

If Ben really chose Courtney, that is a tragic thing. I think his wine business will fail, as no one will want to buy wine from anyone connected to that bully girl Courtney. Courtney will lose modeling jobs as well. Seems these two just shot down both of their lively hoods and careers in one crack! Ben should have had more Christian values and been more Godly.

Comments