The Bachelor: Ben Flajnik’s Final Two Bachelorettes Revealed!

February 16, 2012 11:23 AM by Lisa Princ

This week on ABC‘s The Bachelor, we watched as Ben Flajnik gave out the final four roses, with one of them going to Courtney Robertson. If you are anxiously wondering who the final two bachelorettes are, you are in luck, as some pictures have surfaced on the web! Read on if you’d like to find out who goes to Switzerland with Ben…

If you have been anxiously waiting to find out who Ben Flajnik chooses as his final two bachelorettes, some new pictures have surfaced, showing us which two ladies will be heading to Switzerland for the proposal. Unfortunately for those of you hoping otherwise, Courtney Robertson will be going to Switzerland, along with Lindzi Cox!

According to Wetpaint, Courtney and Lindzi are the two finalists, as they have pictures, so unless they are bogus, these two ladies will be fighting it out for Ben’s heart. One shows Lindzi Cox and Ben Flajnik walking hand-in-hand in Switzerland, and another shows Courtney on a balcony wearing a white cloak, while striking a dramatic pose. This is a huge disappointment to fans, who were hoping that the spoilers of Courtney Robertson getting the proposal were not true.

Of course, there is always the chance that Ben Flajnik chooses to propose to Lindzi Cox, but something tells us that is not going to happen. Other sources have said that Ben definitely proposes to someone, and they may already be over – which to us indicates that it is in fact Courtney Robertson who wins!

What do you think? Are these the two finalists that you envisioned? Who would you like to see win Ben’s heart? Share your thoughts by commenting below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelor news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor.

Photo Courtesy of ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelor |

18 Responses to “The Bachelor: Ben Flajnik’s Final Two Bachelorettes Revealed!”

1. Janie Michals Says:
    February 16th, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Ben is NOT looking for a love relationship. Courtney will be easy to get rid of because she is not looking for a love relationship either.
    Ben is doing nothing more than building the path to promote his Wine Co. that he has with his 2 friends. When all this bachelor is over,watch what happens. Nice try Ben. I’ll bet the Wine Co.
    website has already had more hits than before.

2. Breand Says:
    February 16th, 2012 at 5:48 pm

oh gosh, I sure hope this is not true. I think Kasey or Nikki are fabulous for him.

3. Ralph S Says:
    February 16th, 2012 at 6:56 pm

Well, outside of Courtney, Lindzi would be the BEST/BETTER/ SHOULD BE/ COULD BE/ MIGHT BE pick of the whole group that started. Lindzi, though I have learned, is originally from Florida? is apparently someone who works with business people in Seattle. BUT, she is the more fun loving, outdoors type of the two. She is also just as attractive, in fact, in my Humble opinion, is actually more attractive, and is just as good physical attributes. Ben, you may also have left her in the event you need a back up for when you let Courtney go bye, bye.

4. Pat Clarke Says:
    February 17th, 2012 at 9:01 am

If Ben picks Courtney he deserves what he gets!!!
    He should have listened to all the other girls, they were right on!!

5. mona30 Says:
    February 17th, 2012 at 5:52 pm

I don’t know what the Wine Co. would have in connection with Ben’s choice.
    I have picked Courtney from the very beginning and later added Casie B. to my choices for the final. I am older and I look through situations like these with a positive outlook.
    I feel that C. is honest with herself and that is all that matters. All the rest of the gals have shown jealously towards her from the beginning and jealousy is a disease that no one can cure but the beholder herself!

6. mona30 Says:
    February 17th, 2012 at 6:06 pm

I can’t see where the Wine Co. would have anything to do with Ben’s choice of marriage.
    I have chosen Courtney as Ben’s match from the beginning and later on added Casie B. to my choices.
    I feel that C. is honest with herself – and is after what she feels would be good for her and Ben as well. She is going after what she wants and the other gals should leave her and her feelings alone. They have shown ‘Jealousy’ all through this segment of the B & B game. J. is a disease that can only be cured by the beholder. So Gals, work on it!

7. Rusty Says:
    February 19th, 2012 at 9:02 pm

Courtney is every guys worst nightmare. Ben’s ‘connection’ with her is nothing but superficial. This guy is not very smart and obviously has not been involved in many relationships. Played like a fiddle.

8. s Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 6:26 am

If Ben picks Courtney I don’t think I will ever watch this program again. Nobody could be that stupid. After several of the other ladies telling Ben what was going on with Courtney and he still picks her. Man how disappointing. Ben will than be just like the average man never listens to what is being said to him. They have to do it their way I guess. If he picks Courtney he deserves what he gets.

9. Morgan Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 9:50 am

There is no way someone like Courtney would be slightly attracted to someone like Ben in the real world. She’s in love with the idea of being on a television show for as long as she can, and getting as much air time as she possibly can!

10. Sue Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Only those like Courtney would even give her the slightest chance of winning. Ben is not looking for the real thing or he would have gotten rid of Courtney long ago. She is so into herself and there is no room for a husband. She is a spoiled model that probably has NO friends. I am giving this show up and making better use of my time. People don’t look for lasting love, they just want a little fling and all the attention they can get on Bachelor or whatever other show will have them.

11. Amy Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 8:10 pm

Coutrney needs to go she is such a manipulative little twirp!!!! Courtney needs to go NOW!!!!

12. Ashly1rn@yahoo.com Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Ben u r the ultimate let down for a lot of people watching. U got ur heart broken last season by Ashley and not so sure u r over that…. Looks like u r going to b choosing the bitch of the season Courtney and hats off to you cause u have got a rude awakening coming to you. Did u not learn from last season? Hello?!!!! She’s a player and she doesn’t love you!!!! She is only in it to win it as she has sAid more than once!!!! Wake the he’ll up Ben?!

13. randy Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 3:10 am

Ben is not very intelligent, and it shows with the picks he has made already. If he picks Courtney, she will drop him within two months of the show’s ending.

14. Alexandra Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 3:04 pm

Ben needs to go back and watch all the previous shows where Courtney shows her really ugly catty side! If Ben still wants her after that, God help him.

If he marries her, they’ll be divorcred before the year is out and she’ll go for everything she can get, including the winery!

I wish Ben would wise up and wake up to what Courtney really is – a shallow, vain catty BITCH. If he can’t see that, he can’t be too bright. He seems like a sweet guy, but a child could see through Courtney. He turned one on the nicest girls down because of her father (threw out the baby with the bath water, if you ask me,=,) She would have made a marvelous wife for Ben. Lindzi would be a great choice for him too. I think ALMOST anyone would be a better choice for Ben than that horrid Courtney. If so many people could see through Courney from the beginning, why can’t Ben?!

15. susan Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 5:11 pm

I was so disappointed in Ben for sending Kacie B home.. I pray he chooses Nicki and Lindzi as I believe either of then would really be good choices for him and he would be very happy..
    Courtney is a man’s worst nightmare i hope he wakes up and chooses right

16. Doc Crews Says:
    February 25th, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Ben may be the biggest Moron on the planet to play with “genuine” women looking for a real relationship. Courtney is the perfect woman to avoid for anyone ever looking at finding a lifes partner. Courtney has no future and will die a lonely old woman. Ben is to stupid to see whats right in front of him and this show has been a total waste of viewership.

17. Carol Says:
    February 29th, 2012 at 4:24 pm

If Ben picks Courtney. He deserves what he gets.
    Courtney is in it to WIN. She is such a manipulator. I can’t stand her! He wouldn’t listen to anybody about her. Which makes me wonder. Why is he there.?! Wake up Ben!

18. Bernier Gabrielle Says:
    March 1st, 2012 at 12:27 pm

My son got the same age as Ben, I hope God will open his eyes and makes him choose Lindzi, because as an adult I do not like Courtney for him at all, I think his sister will give him some advice because Ben seems doesn’t know who is good or bad

Comments