February 20, 2012 07:26 AM by Lisa Princ

Tonight on ABC‘s The Bachelor, Ben Flajnik and his final four bachelorettes will have the much awaited hometown dates, and Courtney Robertson‘s mother may put a damper on things, as she is not sure that Courtney is actually in love with Ben. So, what does Courtney Robertson have up her sleeve to keep ‘winning’ this week? Read on to find out!

With Courtney Robertson’s mother being skeptical of her true feelings for Ben Flajnik, Courtney will have to do something to ensure she continues winning, but what can it be? According to US Magazine, Courtney Robertson has a huge surprise for Ben Flajnik tonight! Courtney says in her confessional that she is going to lay it all on the line, and start by telling Ben that she loves him, adding: “We’re at this place where I’ve always wanted to get married and I’ve got a little wedding planned.”

Oh, it gets even better though! Courtney Robertson is also going to suggest that she and Ben Flajnik write up wedding vows. Ben is obviously shocked and asks Courtney if she has rings as well. Check out the preview videos of tonight’s episode:

Who would you like to see win Ben’s heart? What do you think of Courtney’s plan to win herself another rose? Share your thoughts by commenting below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelor news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor.

Photo Courtesy of ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelor |

37 Responses to “The Bachelor: What Does Courtney Robertson Have In Store For Ben Flajnik This Week?”

1. suzanne plew Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 8:06 am

They are all idiots, excluding the crew! The lack of intelligence, grace, charm, empathy, morals, integrity the list goes on and on.
    Obvious some of the participants on this show are
    desperate.

2. Barry Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 8:23 am

Courtney is a train wreck waiting to happen. If I was in Ben’s shoes I wouldn’t trust her at all. She would have been gone a long time ago. Don’t like Casey B either. She appears to be sweet and nice, but there’s something more to her that I don’t like. The only two girls I like.

3. Judy Coulter Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 8:34 am

Courtney is coniving and thinks sex is the way to get a man. She is not quite as confident as she wants everyone to think. She acts like trash and in the end will keep Ben from getting the love he truly deserves because she obviously doesn’t love him and is only using him.

4. j. Davis Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 8:51 am

Get real… Really?? Lame!!!!

5. George Krakie Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 8:52 am

Ben… seems like an intelligent guy, and we are all wondering why he cannot see through Courtney. It’s all a game to her. She really needs to grow up and quit playing games. She’s not only irritating to watch, but shallow and rude. Get rid of her. She’s just not that cute.

6. lisa Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 9:46 am

Ben’s dumb and his heart will be broken in the end

7. nancy jensen Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 9:50 am

I think Courtney is a bitch!!!!!!

8. Linda Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 10:23 am

I’m hoping he will choose Kacie B. She seems to be the most down to earth and genuine girl there.

9. sdorm60 Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 10:30 am

I’d like to see Ben with Kacie. Courtney’s just using him…at least that’s what the editing shows!

10. Amy Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 10:38 am

Ben needs to wake the heck up! No one is that stupid as to not see that Courtney is a conniving biatch! Lindsey and Casey B are my choice for the final two. Although I think Casey B has some secrets and another side to that innocent act. Who cares anyway. No one ever stays together on this show. Only Trista and Ryan. That is true love take a close look at love. That’s what it looks like.

11. Linda Fatty Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 10:45 am

I believe Courtney to be the biggest fake ever she will only destroy Ben

12. Amanda Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 11:29 am

It’s obvious that Ben is only interested in what’s below his waist, not what’s in his heart. If any of the other girls found out about the skinny dipping they would have left the show in mass exodus. Too bad he’s going to get burned but his ego is so far gone that he couldn’t listen to any common sense – from some really great women. Courtney is a spoiled child.

13. Linda Mangino Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 11:31 am

BEN & COURTNEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER…she is playing a game to win and the prize is conning Ben to the bitter end. He has not been so nice to some of the women he let go and I think he will be cold till the end….thus he is blinded by the scheming Courtney. After being a loser 2x on national tv he may never fall in love again or every woman in America will surely try to play the Courtney Con. This show doesn’t deserve to be on any longer. It is embarrassing to see what lengths people will go to for entertainment….be over already. KUDOS KACIE B DAD!!! She deserves so much better than Ben.

14. Mary Ellen Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 11:42 am

I think Courtney is ONE BIG PHONY. She is just trying to make a name for herself. The only one she is in love with is herself…boy is BEN ever blind. The skinny dipping has gone to his head….

15. Laura Teitsch Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 11:42 am

I totally agree with Nancy Jensen. Courtney is a bitch. If Ben proposes and you know she will accept, I hope that he breaks it off when they get to the “After the Final Rose” episode, if he has not broken it off before that.

16. CB Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 11:54 am

Honestly. I think the show editors should throw Courtney off the show. That would make for some ratings. We can all see she only want to make an imprssion to try and get her own show. There are plenty of _ithces in reality shows. I’m just not interested in watching her any longer.

17. joyce fortner Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 11:57 am

I truly hope that Ben is smarter than he seems right now. Courtney is a piece of work and he should be able to see through her, but if he is that dumb, he gets what he deserves

18. Jerri M. Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Spoilers say that Courtney will be the last one standing, and if thats the case, she will break Bens heart as she breaks it off from what I hear. She just wants the publicity… I think Kacie B is the perfect one for Ben but Ben’s can seem to see through Courtney for more than a pretty face…

19. MARGIE H. Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 12:08 pm

GET RID OF COURTNEY SHE IS PLAYING BEN, AND IS SO FAKE

20. Delores Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Courtney’s a smut, Ben is stupid and if i had to be a daredevil and compete with a bunch of desperate chicks they can have him. who wants him anyway after smuttin’ with Courtney!! they all should catch mono kissin’ behind each other!

21. Karen Groves Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Courtney is just using Ben to satify herself and is really going to make a mess of things. Wake up Ben, you should have gotten rid of her a long time ago but you didn’t listen to the other girls. Courtney is a spoiled brat, cares only for herself and selfcentered. Somebody is going to get hurt and I don’t believe Ben will find true love on this show.

22. Annabell Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 2:04 pm

I think Ben and Courtney deserve each other or they would not have gone this far. I didn’t say the relationship would work in the long term but it’s obvious they want to be with each other in th.e strange little world they have created

23. susie nolen Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 2:46 pm

I would love to see Ben with Kasey B. She may have secrets but everyone does. She is not a bitch like Courtney. I can’t stand her actions. Goood Bye Courtney!!!!!!!!!!!

24. TAMMY GROENING Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 3:29 pm

I THINK COURTNEY IS A PHONY AND SHOULD PACK HER BAGS AND GO HOME. Ben should open his eyes and find true love with kacy b.

25. Cynda Gilbo Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 4:45 pm

Courtney is a lying, sleezy, psychopath! What she says to the camera behind the scenes is nothing short of scary. She should be locked up. There’s gotta be something VERY strange/abnormal in her family. Mark my word…we’ll all see something odd tonight when they go to Courtney’s home. I guarantee you something very strange will come out, because her insanity had to be fostered somewhere!

26. Darla Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 5:01 pm

I think the producers should have put a stop to Courtney, just like Kacey S….

27. sherry Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 5:28 pm

I cant believe it. This show just seems to keep getting better every week. Not. One thing I cant figure out is why the crew doesnt say anything to him about her. But I guess Ive started to dislike him, because he is falling for everything she does. It makes me mad. I dont know if I will watch next season.

28. Bonnie Brown Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 5:44 pm

Ben, some people confuse innocense with a hidden agenda. Kasie B is precious. She is refreshing and by the way, southern girls skinny dip when they think it is appropriate. Courtney is a so called” model” and apparently needs the exposure to make it. I hope you see what your fans see.

29. Julie Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 7:35 pm

This is too much!! The producers need to let the bachelor (or bachelorette) see all the unseen videos of the singles so they can make an educated decision on who to pick as a spouse. These two deserve each other; he’s stupid and she’s a bitch!

30. Ann B Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Courtney is a bitch, don’t trust her at all. Can’t he see she is just trying to be the winner, she isn’t a truthful person she is using him wake up and smell the roses.

31. Judi Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 8:18 pm

I think the Ben and Courtney thing is another Jake and Vienna thing, she is as phony as the day is long. She wants the attention just like Vienna did

32. L.L. Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 8:19 pm

I totally feel for Casey B…but she will be so much better off in the long run. Ben does NOT deserve her. He doesn’t deserve Lindey either. Instead, he deserves Courtney and all the heartache she will bring him down the line. As you guys said…he only things with the head below his waist. Good for him. And…Nikki? really? where did that come from?

33. Luisa Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Anyone who talks to a tarantula and treats it with so much kindness is OK in my book.

34. Anthony Estrada Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 9:57 pm

Courtney is really working this guy. She’s a lot smarter than whats his name. His haircut tells it all. Looks like his mom cuts it. Courtney is definitely a winner, and working the ratings.

35. Shirley Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 11:07 pm

I think Courtney is the most childest,stupid,cold hearted person I have ever seen.

36. rita Says:
    February 20th, 2012 at 11:07 pm

Courtney is real! and I totally like her!

37. Margo Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 10:50 am

Courtney looks and talks like she is from another planet. Just can’t stand her she belong in a Alfred Hitchcock movie. Says she is a model I doubt that. If a young woman cannot even get along with the other women in the show what is she going to do with his mother and family if he do propose to her. She is a snake.

Comments