The Biggest Loser Recap: Round Two Sparks More Drama And A Spell?

February 21, 2012 08:42 PM by Lisa Princ

Last week on NBC‘s The Biggest Loser, it was a Valentine’s day battle between Conda Britt and Daphne Dortch, which led to Roy’s elimination. Tonight, the drama reached new heights, and we were left wondering who cast a spell over the black team? Read on for all the highlights!

The Biggest Loser kicked off tonight as Chris had to endure her first week on the ranch without Roy, and ironically, she did fairly well. Alison Sweeney then announced that this week would bring a temptation challenge – the very same temptation challenge that gave Michael the ultimate power in season 9. Yep, it was an all you can eat challenge, with the most calories eaten equaling complete control of changing the teams. So, who bit? Mark did, along with Kim, Chris, and shocker – Daphne! Daphne decided to shovel in as many peanut butter cups as possible, in hopes of remaining on Bob’s team, and not allowing anyone else to have control over her.

When the calories were tallied, it was indeed Daphne who ate the most, but Alison also promised it would be anonymous. Of course, when Daphne’s only change was moving Conda and Jeremy, the entire house knew it was her. Daphne continued to deny it, but the tension started to build up as no one believed her, and we were left wondering why she didn’t change someone else so she wouldn’t be ousted. Despite the tension, the teams had to take on a puzzle challenge tonight, where the winners would get a two week stay at The Biggest Loser resort. And in another shocker, yes, the red team, won the challenge.

There were many struggles this week, including Jeremy adjusting to the red team, and Dolvett’s way of working out, but after some reassurance from his team, he was good to go. Meanwhile, Daphne was now isolated from the black team, which honestly had us puzzled – I mean, Conda has been a conniving snake from the first day at the ranch, so what the heck does she have over everyone? At the very least, Daphne has proven herself on the team. Conda has proven that she has nothing but a big, fat mouth. Chris struggled slightly this week, but it was probably more so due to the fact that she knew if she did not pull out the numbers, she would be history.

We also watched as Bob Harper had some one on one time with Cassandra, who, up until tonight, I actually liked, but that’s another story after the weigh in. Meanwhile, Dolvett helped Kim through a tough night. It was Kim’s daughter’s birthday, and Kim was heartbroken that she could not be there. Luckily for her, Dolvett let her use his phone to call her daughter, and the pair also bonded when they learned that they were both adopted. Bob then decided he needed to chat with Daphne and ask her to come clean – which she did.

Unfortunately for Daphne, it was too late when she came clean, and her “team” had other plans. What do we mean? Just check out the weigh in results tonight:

Bob Harper’s Black Team

Chism
from 298 lbs to 293 lbs (-5)

Megan
from 219 lbs to 217 lbs (-2)

Conda
from 245 lbs to 246 lbs (+1)

Chris
from 201 lbs to 196 (-5)

Emily
from 218 lbs to 216 lbs (-2)

Cassandra
from 189 lbs to 188 lbs (-1)

Daphne
from 224 lbs to 226 lbs (+2)

Dolvett Quince’s Red Team

Jeremy
from 320 lbs to 309 (-11)

Kimmy
from 184 lbs to 179 lbs (-5)

Mark
from 234 lbs to 226 lbs (-8)

Kim
from 200 lbs to 193 lbs (-7)

Buddy
from 329 lbs to 317 (-12)

Two obvious things from this weigh in: the red team won; and the black team threw the weigh in. The black team (all but Chris) had devised a plan to throw the weigh in, so that they would lose and could vote Daphne off. Um, excuse me, but didn’t this girl just win last week’s weigh in for you? Nice, what a devoted team. Apparently, the wicked witch aka Conda had cast a spell over the black team and encouraged them to vote Daphne off.

What really threw me was that Cassandra knew first hand how immature and dramatic Conda was, and yet she still played along. Now, I don’t know about you, but my focus just shifted back to hoping that a red team player wins the entire thing. Bob’s team completely disappointed this week, with the exception of Chris, who without a doubt, will be the next one on Conda’s elimination list.

No need to worry about Daphne though! Daphne is down to 200 lbs, and doing much better at home without all the drama of Conda. Daphne moved into a nice, new house with her kids and she is hoping to win the at home prize at the finale! Stay tuned for our interview with Daphne tomorrow!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great The Biggest Loser news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Biggest Loser.

Photo Courtesy of NBC

Topics: NBC Reality TV Shows, The Biggest Loser |

16 Responses to “The Biggest Loser Recap: Round Two Sparks More Drama And A Spell?”

1. susancody Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Will NOT watch the show the remaining weeks.This season is awful.

2. Debi zentner Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 10:45 pm

Worst season ever! I enjoy watching each participant celebrate each other not fight, if I wanted fighting I would watch presidential debates.

3. slj Says:
    February 21st, 2012 at 11:06 pm

conda is a witch!!!!!!!

4. Natasha Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 12:14 am

I am so enragede !!
    I wasup set when Dafnie’s brothre was kicked off all due to the childish games this season has allowed to occure but this has gon to far .

I and all of my famile member’s have been bigest loser fans because it was so enspireing in the past .
    It has become toltal junck .. Just like another sloppy reality show .
    ALL Casting, trainer’s producers and who ever els involved should be ashamed of them selfs, most of all the contestant’s who played into this game that was not the pride and dignaty of what the Bigest Loser realy is and means .
    I am now ashamed to admit I am a weakely watcher of this trash !

5. liz Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 12:27 am

Conda needs to go. She thinks she is a diva..not.

6. katy lalumondier Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 7:25 am

please get rid of these unlosers especially conda, she is a b, i am gonna stop watchig loser, because they let this s happen…

7. Kim Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 7:28 am

Conda is the wicked witch. Why these people love her I just do not understand. All her smirks and rolling eyes make my want to puke.

8. Penny Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 8:17 am

The producers are getting worse each season about choosing people who will create drama, lie, etc. This season that was Daphne, Adrian, and Conda. Some of us just want to get inspired on our own weight loss plans. Last night the whole show was about revenge and then lying about whether or not actions had been taken to accomplish that revenge. First Daphnes revenge and lies, then her team getting revenge on her. What a waste of two hours.

9. Chris Cross Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 8:43 am

Do not like all this drama show has done for last few seasons! Enjoyed when friendly competition and players pulled together to LOSE weight. It has to be deliberate when past few years smart-ass contestants are picked. The current show beats all…why would you allow contestants back after leaving. Those two jerks that came back were extemely obnoxious. The guy came on to start with with showing his ass. Daphne has a chip so big it is pitiful. I hope we have seen the last of them! Please go back to picking contestants that want to lose weight…hate all that all rra

10. Vicki Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 8:49 am

I too am totally disgusted with the garbage going on this season. GET RID OF CONDO, she is toxic to everyone and everything. I normally do not believe in revenge but what that red team did to Adrian was appalling. I understand why Dafhne did what she did. It is ashame she had to. You better clean up this show and get it back to how it used to be or it will be on the chopping block too. It used to be an inspiration for us at home, but not anymore.

11. Barbara Houle Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 9:25 am

WTF? Why did they allow these people to practice racism? This should have been stopped. Also why didnt Bob say they were throwing the weigh in? I am soooo disapointed in the show. It was my favorite for a long time…what is up with the producers? I hope someone reads these comments that can actually do something about this…Conda needs to go…she is full of poison…

12. Darla Jackson Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 9:58 am

I have watched this show religiously, but no more. For the producers to let the events take place as they have is crazy. Conda is a big FAT anaconda and she needs to put off of this show. She is rude, nasty and is poison to all of the contestants. I will find other entertainment/motivation on Tuesday nights.

13. Jesus Sola Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 10:20 am

Yes this will be Last time i watch this garbage . The person that wrote this racism should not been allow this a disgrace she is correct and to top that Dolvent should not scream at Daphne she was not on his Team.

14. BarbaraBranson Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 10:29 am

I agree with Vicki, I can’t understand how they can be so manipulated by “ton o fun” Conda. I’d love to smack her in her sneering face! She is truly a trouble maker.

15. Jennifer Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 2:26 pm

I am so tired of Conda’s poisonous attitude. Wasn’t she the one who orchestrated for Mike to be voted out because she thought he had made fun of her brother? Now, she has the nerve for calling out Daphne for Daphne’s attempt to avenge the wrong doing to her brother Adrian?? Oh, and not to mention that Conda is FULL OF EXCUSES!! She blames everyone and every thing for her inability to be successful. She stood on that scale, after purposefully throwing the weigh in and had the NERVE to blame the “toxic atomsphere” on the team. I’m ashamed of the BL’s producers for capitalizing on her atrocious behaviour for ratings.

16. Carole Richard Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 3:53 pm

There’s always been someone on a team to hate but this year…all of them? Ican honestly say I’m not for any of them winning. Especially that fat a..Conda. What a piece!! Back to watching NCIS on Tuesdays.

Comments