February 21, 2012 01:00 PM by Shayla Perry

Infighting on Team Smalls? On the last episode of Bravo‘s Real Housewives of Atlanta, Sheree Whitfield caused a bit of drama between friends Kandi Burruss and Kim Zolciak when she told Kim that Kandi said she didn’t see her in Africa “holding black babies.” Not everyone agrees with how it all went down — or who said what; but one thing’s for sure, Sheree isn’t backing down and makes no apologies for “being a friend” to Kim. Keep reading to find out what Sheree and Kandi both have to say about the issue.

After Sunday night’s show, Sheree went on Watch What Happens Live, defending her actions and explaining that she would have done the same if the situation were reversed, and it was Kim who was talking about Kandi. For that, she makes no apologies.

So what does Ms. Kandi Burruss have to say about it all?

“I do not think Kim would have gone to Africa, even if she hadn’t just had the baby, and I don’t see her spending time at an orphanage, especially not the one we went to in Africa,” Kandi Burruss writes in her Bravo blog. “I said it then and I said it to Kim when we discussed it later (which you will see on next week’s episode), AND I STILL SAY IT NOW.”

Like it or not, Kandi argues, “that’s my opinion, but I wasn’t trying to diss Kim by saying that.”

Though she admits to saying THOSE words, Kandi won’t take responsibility for Cynthia Bailey’s comment about Kim holding a black baby (which Cynthia confirmed that she said, not Kandi), and doesn’t understand why Sheree went out of her way to twist her words and “throw her under the bus” when talking to Kim.

“Hours had passed since that conversation in the car, and Sheree never once said anything to me to make me feel like I said anything inappropriate until that moment,” says Burruss.

“I knew I didn’t say anything about Kim not holding little black kids. She totally twisted my words. To say that would imply that I thought Kim was racist, and I do not think Kim is racist,” Kandi explains. “I let my daughter spend the night with her on multiple occasions. I’ve taken family trips with her off camera. I wouldn’t do that with someone I though was a racist. It irritated me so much, because Kim and I already had not been hanging out or talking as much as we used to for the past year, so we definitely did not need any extra drama. Especially over something I didn’t say.”

The rest of the drama between Sheree Whitfield and Kandi Burruss unfolds in next week’s episode of RHOA, but until then….

Whose side are you on – Sheree’s or Kandi’s? Tell us why in the Comments section below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

For more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment visit our sister site SheKnows!

Photo courtesy of Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Atlanta |

17 Responses to “The Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Sheree Whitfield: I’m NOT Sorry For What I Said About Kandi”

1. Grandy Dee Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Sheree you are too old to be telling tales to Kim or anyone else. You do not like Kim, you are looking for some air time. No one at your age should be repeating anything they over heard from a group of women. If you think Kim cares two wooden nickels about you, then you are dumber than I thought. You need to get a job and a life. Kandi is probably right about Kim going to Africa to hold some black babies. I don’t see Kim doing either.

2. kdealy2001 Says:
    February 22nd, 2012 at 10:02 pm

I don’t see the point in Sheree in causing any kind of drama with anybody considering that she cannot afford to finish building her house and has her oldest child sleeping on an air mattress.
    The energy that she is spending pulling lies out of her a–s she should be working on getting a job
    and doing better by her kids. So typical for that
    kind of a female to spend her energy riding around in expensive cars and in financial trouble.

3. rue Says:
    February 23rd, 2012 at 1:30 pm

sheree u need not4get u was going after kim your self trying 2 pull her hair out come on u need 2 burn off that energy 2 much hate in u i love that kandi tell everyone like it is u need 2 look and learn!!!!

4. deann Says:
    February 24th, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Sheree, it was and out and out LIE what you told Kim and you know that. With “friends” like you, Kim does not need enemies. You are such a lier, a fake, and when you say you are sophisticated at the start of the show, you should re-think that. Kim, I hope you know and see who your true and REAL friends are. Kandi, I so admire you for sticking to your guns, and owning what you DID say. Sheree, ever wonder why your life is in shambles. You are such a FAKE!!!

5. maria Says:
    February 24th, 2012 at 9:38 pm

Sheree, you are just disgusting and a horseface

6. Lorr Says:
    February 25th, 2012 at 11:00 am

It was not a lie – go back and watch the episode and she did it right in front of Kandi, not behind her back.

7. Carla Says:
    February 26th, 2012 at 6:43 pm

Sheree needs to sit her horseface long neck down somewhere. I can see if Kandi was tring to start something or talk about Kim but the fact that Cynthia said she didnt see her holding little black babies and she still came back with that bull jive just goes to show that she is a ish starter and loves drama. Witch get a life, a man, and a hobby!

8. Vickie Hervey Says:
    February 27th, 2012 at 11:41 am

I feel Shree was WRONG!! it was necessary for her to comment at all. I feel she just wanted to start conflict between her kim.

9. misalena t Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:54 am

sherre…is just desparate and will do anything for camera time.she is in bad need of money. and her clothing line wasnt that bad, but you can tell she never finish anything she starts like the line. and she hates on anyone.. if you look back thr the first season tapes you will see holes in the rugs and how tore up her home was while sheree was buying pricey clothing..SHES A OLD GIRL.AND SHE SHOULD ACT HER AGE AND TRY CASHING IN ON PRODUCTS AGE RELATED SHE CAN MARKET
    ON HER OWN..instead of hating on others. also learn to walk away from a fight, quit feeding in..
    SHEREE QUIT BEING THE OLD FIGHTING GHETTO WOMAN.

10. Mae Shawn Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Sheree is a very unhappy and jealous woman! She is too old for such nonsense. If you felt that Kandi was wrong, a real and true friend would have checked her off the rip! You have to get your backbone in front of others along with a lie. You are very cheesy and spineless….Get your priorities in order before trying to trash others, boo (in your own voice).

11. Theresa Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Two seasons ago Sheree was pulling off Kim’s wig. Now BFF’s…what gives?

12. honey Says:
    March 6th, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Sheree is a silly miserable woman. She lied about what Kandi said. She lied in Africa about why she didn’t invite Marlo to the house party. She didn’t invite her because she was friends with Nene and she wanted to spite Nene. She should feel like a fool with her claims of building her grand mansion. She’s a hater. And why didn’t she follow through with that child support thing with her ex? He must have something on her.Maybe she did steal property that didn’t belong to her. Sheree isn’t a friend to anyone. She didn’t start the drama between Kim and Kandi because she was being a good friend to Kim. She started it because she’s miserable and childish.

13. Mona Says:
    March 7th, 2012 at 9:20 am

Sheree is the worst! She has had issues with every cast member since the beginning. Since when are Sheree and Kim such good friends? Wasn’t she the one that was pulling Kim’s wig off a last season. And Kim needs to stop saying that she is a nurse, not she is not. Regardless of what she went to school for she isn’t doing it now, so save that nurse BS for the next season because it is SUPER old now. Sheree needs to get herself some business and some money with her broke self. She didn’t learn anything in Africa! Dumbass!

14. Jo Says:
    March 14th, 2012 at 10:26 am

Sheree needs to stop. She is a person that makes herself look good at other people’s expense. You can see right through her. Kim has it going on right now and Sheree wants to be in the mix with Kim. Kandi is the one that has really helped Kim, when everybody said she had no talent. Kim meeting that NFL player was a blessing to her. She has talent. It’s just not singing(smile).
    See Sheree for what she is. Sheree needs to get that ex-husband to cough up that money those kids need. She needs that money, just didn’t want people to know she needs it. He is making a fool out of her. When people are not happy with themselves they stir up trouble. Think about that.

15. BEAUTY 48 Says:
    March 15th, 2012 at 9:59 am

SHEREE YOU REALLY NEED TO GROW UP WHO CARES ABOUT KIM AND A BLACK, YOU NEED TO GET ALIFE AND WORK ON ALL THE LOOSE END YOU GOT PENDING ITS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT YOU THAT MAKES ME SICK YOU ALWAYS KEEP MESS GOING, I DON’T KNOW WHY THEY KEEP PUTTING UP WITH YOU, YOUR JUST MESSY WILL SOMEBODY TAKE HER OFF THE SHOW PLEASE TO KANDI HOLD HEAD UP GIRL WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT, ITS JUST MESS MOVE ON TO BETTER AND BRIGHTER PEOPLE ON THE SHOW. TO SHE..RAH GET SOME HELP. OR FIND SOMETHING TO DO LIKE A CHARITY YOUR TO IDOL.

16. arshy Says:
    March 16th, 2012 at 9:52 pm

ok i disagree with some of the comments on here because the show is edited so we do not know why sheree felt it necessary to tell kim about the comment made by cynthia and than supported by kandi in a different way. remember there are two groups within the group at large and i think kandi agreeing with the other group gal cynthia is the source of the sheree outing kandi’s comments to kim. remember loyalty is everything not that i dislike any of the ladies on the show because to be honest with i like them all and phaedra is another favorite of mine. i dont really care for MARLO at the moment or ever have with her designer everything !!!

17. Valeria Winston Says:
    April 26th, 2012 at 11:12 am

Sheree’ is such a hag. I cannot stand her. She is always instigating a fight and doing her regular two-faced mess. She is fake, broke and always trying to start some mess. And you can just tell she wishes she were Kim. She wanted to just keep that baby comment going on and on and on. She is ridiculous and I hope she does not come back next season.

Comments