The Biggest Loser: Fans Petition To Have Conda Britt Booted From The Show

February 28, 2012 09:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Fans of NBC‘s The Biggest Loser have had enough of the drama and bullying that has been taking place this season on the show. Last week was the last straw as we learned that some of the contestants threatened to quit the show, but NBC bit back and cut two of them. Now, angry fans are petitioning to get rid of Conda Britt, aka, the biggest bully and troublemaker on the show. Read on for more…

With all the drama that has been happening this season on The Biggest Loser, it’s no wonder that fans are in an uproar. This once inspirational show has turned into a drama and bully zone, leaving even Bob Harper with nothing nice to say about the contestants this season. Fans are so angry at NBC and the show for letting this go on that they have set up multiple anti-Conda petitions, in an effort to try to have her thrown off the show, or banned from the live finale at least!

While none of the petitions may do any good, we can’t say for sure that they won’t. The show is filming about 7 weeks ahead of what we see, which means with somewhere around 12 weeks, they are still taping, although nearing the end. In any case, it may make some fans feel better – heck, we have even seen anti-Conda Facebook pages as well, and if anyone had wandered over to Conda Britt’s Facebook page, you will see nothing but hateful messages. If you would like to sign the petitions, check these two out at boycott Conda Britt and No bullying on The Biggest Loser.

Reality TV Magazine attempted to contact our sources for the show, but they declined to comment at this time on the contestants who walked off the set and were later let go. NBC has no comment either, but we can only hope it was Conda who was one of the contestants let go. What do you think of all The Biggest Loser drama? Share your thoughts with us by commenting to below – I know my fellow fans will have some thoughts to share!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great The Biggest Loser news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Biggest Loser.

Photo Courtesy of NBC

Topics: NBC Reality TV Shows, The Biggest Loser |

44 Responses to “The Biggest Loser: Fans Petition To Have Conda Britt Booted From The Show”

1. Rob Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 2:03 pm

I once viewed the biggest loser as one of the most inspirational shows on television, its influence has helped me lose over 50 lbs, but now I simply will not watch the show until this season is over. Never in my life have I ever witnessed two people treated so horribly. Adrian and Daphne were never given a chance and were treated like garbage. Its horrible to say that I simply couldn’t care less if any contestant in this season benefits at all from there stay on the ranch.
    “I wont even talk about the evil Conda”
    It was once the red team i thought was all bad, but it didn’t take long for Conda to turn the black teams hearts as black as the shirts they wear.

“Shame on the contestants and shame on the biggest loser show”

2. Chris Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

I have been watching the Biggest Loser
    for several seasons now. I had thought before this season that the show was to help
    people lose weight. The “Conda” drama
    is demeaning the shows purpose and its potential outcomes. I have never seen Bob Harper so upset and angry at the contestants before this season. The immaturity of the contestants this season has left me not wanting to watch The Biggest Loser any more.

3. Rozzie Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 3:10 pm

I could not agree more Conda needs to go! Also this is on in prime time all the potty mouth has got to STOP it is so bad almost everyone on the show has been bleeped at one time or another even the trainers are guilty

4. Me Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Was so inspirational–now just sad. Bullying tolerated and encouraged for ratings? And Bob and Dolvan–shame on you. I had a much higher opinion of both of you–don’t tolerate this.

5. Robin Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Thanks for posting this article!!! As fans of this show for many years, this year has been a total waste of time, not to mention air time. Anaconda is a racist, bully, biggest mean girl on TV!! She told Arthur a former biggest loser contestant that she was going to be the BIGGEST VILLIAN on BL history!! Knowing that why didnt NBC/TBL producers remove the likes of her from the start? Many people I know are boycotting the show, because lifes full of drama, who needs to watch it on TV thats suppose to be inspirational and motivating!!

6. commonsense202 Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Tonight I will choose to watch the more uplifting show – American Idol. As someone who had 80 pounds to lose, I’ve found the show very motivating. Down 46 pounds, well in a groove, I would still watch but for one contestant. She is truly horrendous. Immature, spoiled, a bully and what is worse, is that the rest of the gang doesn’t simply ostracize her or call her out. I doubt the show can truly kick someone off but they surely can bring back a few folks who were tossed because of her lies.

7. Kelly Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Got so sick of the bullying that I am no longer tuning! Quit watching the week they sent Adrian home!!!

8. Kathy Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Can TBL please send her home. I never thought I would not want to watch TBL but that day has arrived. Conda is down right spiteful and ugly. I am not sure where she gets off thinking she is priviledged and desrves to be at the ranch more than anyone else. Sorry to say, I am done with the show.

9. Laurie Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 7:59 pm

I agree with other posters. Conda needs to go. This show used to be great, but now it is just a lame show about bullying. How can that be tolerated? And to her teammates – why in the hell do you put up with her? Are you afraid? You tolerating this behavior – not stepping in to stop it – means you condone it. Sad what the producers think we value.

10. Rebecca Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 8:12 pm

Bob boot Conda off the show!!!!!!!!! Hopefully the veawers will come back and learn something that will help them to lose weight. This season has been auful, stressful too. Conda is the queen of manipulation! She also feels that color doesn’t belong on the show.
    Take Care, you are a wonderful trainer.
    Becky

11. Greg Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 8:31 pm

This show has turned into a really ugly spectacle. How did Chism end up in this position losing less than the required weight for immunity? Did he slow his weight loss process down by throwing the weight in last week? Such a pity, he got caught up in the Condo drama.

12. marissa41 Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 10:32 pm

well things work out for a reason sometimes Chism was the orchester last week onthrowing the weigh in to get kid of Daphne.Now this week he goes home. Conda will get what coming to her.

13. joe shan Says:
    February 28th, 2012 at 10:38 pm

conda the cow needs to go!

14. Taxer Says:
    February 29th, 2012 at 6:26 am

I feel that the two late comers were never given a chance. Conda poisoned everyone on the team with her hatred. She should have been sent packing right away. She has spoiled it for everyone, and that fake crying — give me a break.

15. belle Says:
    February 29th, 2012 at 11:08 am

I have been wacthing the biggest looser since it first started, and I believe that this season is the worst. Conda is a bully and she is causing the show to become distasteful; however, I dont think she should bear all of the blame. It appears that the other contestants can not think for themselves.

16. melissa Says:
    February 29th, 2012 at 1:56 pm

besides jeopardy, this is the only television show my husband and really watch with our kids…as a tuesday night ritual. last night we turned it off and watched a movie. as inspiring as the concept still is, i am truly disgusted by this season. how you can still find ways to twist the good in something, the ratings will come from positive influence just as much as negative…conda needed to go a long time ago, shame on her for her ruthless behavior. she will see the response she gets though cuz the nation has seen her. beauty of reality tv. i hope BL truly changes the way they run things or they will lose a lot more than ratings. character ladies and gents…its all u have, and all u can control.

17. Missy Says:
    February 29th, 2012 at 4:23 pm

My friends gather each Tuesday night for a low cal dinner and The Biggest Loser. We get together to help motivate each other. Last night, nobody wanted to come over and I didn’t bother to watch either. It’s just too depressing. The show in the past has inspired good character, perseverance and hard work. This year, all those things were discouraged when the Aqua Team was sent home. Only bullying and nastiness was rewarded. Here is an idea….each year the coaches get one wild card to send home one player. My vote would fall somewhere between Mark, Kim and their ring leader, Miss Mean Conda.

18. Melissa Says:
    February 29th, 2012 at 6:24 pm

I’ve watched BL for years and last year was motivated to lose over 40lbs. I haven’t watched this season in a month because of the bullying. I think it’s ridiculous that such an inspiring show (and NBC) would support bullying in any form by keeping this contestant (spotlighting her, even) on the show. Shame on you, Biggest Loser. I’ll never watch another episode, and I’ve written the show’s sponsors.

19. Hannah Says:
    February 29th, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Conda’s family is just like her, they are bullies. They get on Facebook and use vulgar language, try to bully other posters, and hurl racial slurs at anyone who isn’t white. The only family member I feel bad for is Conda’s daughter…being bi-racial she is going to suffer greatly in this horrible family of classless bullies and racists.

20. linda Says:
    February 29th, 2012 at 10:14 pm

We teach our children that bullying is not tolerated what so ever. This Conda girl makes me sick to my stomach! Shame on the biggest for allowing her to continue! This is a show on loosing weight not drama. Get rid the drama! I do beleive in Karma and hope she and anyone else that supports her behaviour get whats coming to them!

21. nancy Says:
    February 29th, 2012 at 10:30 pm

I didn’t know that Chism was sent home until I read this article. I quit watching the Biggest Loser. After watching last week’s show, I couldn’t stand either team. Since I didn’t care who would become the biggest loser this season-there was no point in waisting my time watching the show.

22. Pamela Says:
    March 1st, 2012 at 12:52 am

This year’s Biggest Loser has been a JOKE! My husband and I watch every Tuesday. We look forward to the positive information we gather to help us on our own weight loss journey..This year, just DRAMA. Most of us have enough drama in our lives and we don’t need it on our
    televisions. Last year’s contestants were wonderful…Bring on more sincere people. Wake up and read how upset the pubic is with this show…Change it or lose it. YOUR CHOICE!!!!

23. Becky Says:
    March 1st, 2012 at 10:12 am

I have watched every season of TBL since Season 1. Thanks for ruining it for me, NBC. I will not be watching any more episodes that has Conda in it. She is a childish manipulator that has also manipulated the producers into letting her onto the show, and keeping her there. I wish they would start all over, bring all of the contestants back and get rid of Conda.

24. Corina Says:
    March 1st, 2012 at 3:09 pm

I am too so dissappointed with the bigges loser show this season and allowing all the negative started by Conda. Why would you leave a person like that on the show. The contestants have enough emotions to deal with on just losing weight and the workout that you would allow this ignorant and demeaning contestant to stay on the show! Everytime she opens her mouth nothing but negeative comes out or insults. I am ready to stop tuning in on Tuesday’s and just get an update until Conda is gone. This Girl has more than an weight issue. She is a Bully!

25. Delia Hippach Says:
    March 2nd, 2012 at 1:24 am

Can’t stand No more Conda And most of everybody there negativity..This Show used to be inspirational But Just not anymore.

26. steve Says:
    March 2nd, 2012 at 1:00 pm

I feel bad for Chism. He knew how much weight he had to lose at home and it should have been easy since they (the black team) threw the weigh in the previous week. Didn’t he have a scale at home to make sure he lost the weight?

I like everyone else am bitterly disappointed with the contestants this year. I agree, Conda needs to go away.

27. Kathy Adams Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Conda and Kim both are bullies. They both should be kicked off the show, along with Conda’s brother.

28. grandma Debbie Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 4:39 pm

team mates will see her true colors & boot her off.

29. monica Says:
    March 6th, 2012 at 7:37 pm

i have been a big of fan of the show and the last season was also bad but i really think Conda has been such the biggest bully on the show and Kim has not show any kindness either for me i think if the show keeps up with these bullies i will finaly stop watching the show i really don’t like this season conda and kim should go home

30. Karen K Says:
    March 6th, 2012 at 8:31 pm

I too feel like most of the people commenting on the show this season. This is the one show that my husband and I have watched religiously as it is an inspiration to us. This season has been nothing but backstabbing and drama. We are thinking of leaving this season and watching American Idol. Lets get back to what this show is about losing weight and inspiring America to join in. Lets stop with the romper room mentality

31. Tee Says:
    March 9th, 2012 at 9:22 am

It’s funny, I just started watching last season. But I liked it enough that I’ve gone back and watched a few of the earliest seasons on Netflix. This season was enough to end my short viewership. I finally stopped watching a few weeks ago. There’s more interest in drama and game play (and money) than getting healthy.

I watched enough of the season to at least want to see who gets eliminated every week, so there’s a forum I visit after the episode where usually people discuss what happened. Every week, everyone just seems disgusted and ready to stop watching. This week it’s Friday and no one has even commented on Tuesday’s episode yet. I get the feeling everyone just wants this season to be over already.

32. Jamai willis Says:
    March 10th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Can Conda and please televise it.

33. Tanya Says:
    March 28th, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Like so many, I have enjoyed watching TBL in the previous seasons. It was inspirational and mainly positive. About a month agao, I stopped watching it completely and no longer allow my daughters to watch it. It is depressing how the life-draining attitudes of some of the contestants has completely ruined the show. Whether or not she’s racist, a certain contestant’s attitude had shades of racism along with some other contestants she “recruited.” Once Daphne left, I left also. I will not watch the show anymore this season. It’s digusting and disturbing — what happened to inspiring people to take control of their lives and health? Shame on NBC!

34. CJ Says:
    April 4th, 2012 at 2:27 pm

This season is too painful to continue watching, I’m DONE. I felt myself compelled to yell at the screen of my TV when Daphne was voted off. And when I realized it, I turned this show off for good. The producers have allowed emotional harm and distress to come to many of this years contestants and should be held liable for the bullying that was permitted to happen. Bullying is killing our children, our college students and our military. ENOUGH! Are ratings that important over moral character? Seriously, remove this most disgusting brother and sister team! And apparently, they revel in their power and the power that the TBL show and it’s producer’s have given them. TBL YOU are a disgrace. HELLO, THIS IS NOT A SOAP OPERA!!!!!!!!!

35. Al Metcalf Says:
    April 6th, 2012 at 4:20 pm

The strange thing is how many of the contestants like that witch. The younger girls seem to think she is great which maybe says something about them. And maybe it says something about how messed up our society is and why the divorce rate is over 50%! Anyway, I quit on episode 9 and haven’t been back. Conda will eventually go but I don’t know if I will watch then. NBC kind of ruined it for me playing up her crap. Or maybe they were toning it down and she is way worse than we can imagine. Whatever, I don’t want to see her or hear her again. I have been watching the Aussie version which I actually like better even though there is a lot of backstabbing on there as well.

36. lynette Says:
    April 10th, 2012 at 9:41 pm

NBC do you care about your viewers? This season of the biggest loser has been the WORST EVER! The trainers should feel like they have wasted their time. Allison Sweeney should have opened up her mouth a time or two to stop the abuse that was going on. Am totally disgusted with the show. No one there deserves the money!

37. amom Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 6:35 am

I hope that it is chism they were going to bring back and the bully mark walked off because he was offended that someone else was going to get another chance, ruining his own son’s chance for redemption. Seems like an awful lot of bullying, manipulating and self absorption for a pastor. They should treat others as they would like to be treated (and someone should treat Conda the way she has treated them…) But lets remember it took the whole group to support her bullying, they are all responsible.

38. Paula Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 9:59 pm

I have watched this show every season since it started. I can not believe what has happened this season. Conda I can not stand you and have not liked you from the beginning. All you do is Cry, cry cry. moan, and snivel about everything. For you to say that Jeremy should be there and not Kim is so disrespectful. Kim has worked harder then all of you. Look at her then look at yourself and your brother. I think all of the contestants (Buddy, Mark too) were wrong for trying to make a stand to not bring back all of the other that have gone home, for next weeks show. All of them have worked at home without trainers. I really liked Kim but after tonight, my eyes were really opened about her too. You are all there to lose the weight and learn how to eat. You all should be ashamed of your actions. Go home Conda you do not deserve to win. You are not the Biggest Loser.

39. Nancy Says:
    April 25th, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Most of these contestants seem to have been chosen to generate controversy. They are whiney, nasty, entitled, self-centered. Either NBC fires the producers who selected this lot and hires producers who understand Biggest Loser fans do not want to watch a Jerry Springer clone, or the show goes down in flames.

I used to be a loyal fan, but I have no intention of watching the finale. I have never been so disgusted by a group of people as I am by this set of BL contestants.

40. Annieb Says:
    April 26th, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Just watched this week’s episode online…and i can’t believe Conda has made it to the Finale. This show used to be my inspiration and give me motivation to be a stronger person. Now it just reminds me of how terrible and selfish people can be. Hope Kim wins just so that Conda and her brother get nothing, that’s what they deserve.

41. Linne Says:
    May 1st, 2012 at 11:10 am

I hope Kim wins the finale. I can’t beleive Conda & Jeremy made it as far as they did. Jeremy did nothing but whine about having to compete with the former contestants& how he deserved to be the 3rd finalist. What a big fat baby. And Conda is just an evil mouthed, rotten, spiteful person. She is setting a great example for her daughter. This is the worst season of Biggest Loser ever!.

42. Donna Jean Says:
    June 3rd, 2012 at 8:29 pm

OMG, what are the BL producers thinking? They’re losing ratings because of their poor choices. I’m catching this thru past season-watching on Hulu, and I actually caught myself googling, “Who is this sl*t Conda on Biggest Loser?” The bully inspired me to behave like her! It’s stomach-churning to see such a once-inspirational show go so far downhill so fast. I felt like I was watching “The Flavor of Love” or some drama-based show she took it so over-the-top with her smugness and bullying. I’m trying to stay healthy, and now there’s one less role model to help do that. And payback’s a-comin, because you get all that you give, Conda.

43. Judie Buder Says:
    August 17th, 2012 at 12:52 pm

I was an avid viewer of the Biggest Loser. After the disgraceful
    Behavior of Conda ,I refuse to ever watch another episode.
    Conda is an ugly woman, inside and out. She is a poor excuse for a human being. Conda makes me ashamed of the white race.

44. jeff lanham Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 9:40 pm

hi biggest loser i’m jeff i’m here ta help u give conda britt da bootor send her ta me & i’ll give her da boot myself

Comments