Bobbi Kristina Brown To Open Up To Oprah Winfrey

March 04, 2012 09:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, has taken her mother’s death very hard, ending up in the hospital multiple times, and more recently, she has been on suicide watch. Next week, Oprah Winfrey will sit down and chat with the 19-year-old former star of Being Bobby Brown about her mother’s death. Read on for all the details!

Bobbi Kristina Brown will sit down for her very first interview since the tragic death of her mother, Whitney Houston, who passed away last month at the young age of 48. The death has understandably struck Bobbi Kristina very hard,  and Oprah Winfrey is the perfect candidate to chat with the teen. The Oprah Winfrey Network announced that the interview will air next Sunday – here are the details:

Oprah Winfrey sits down with Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina, her sister-in-law and manager Patricia Houston, and Whitney’s brother Gary Houston in an intimate interview to air as a special episode of Oprah’s Next Chapter Sunday, March 11 (9:00 – 10:00 p.m. ET/PT) only on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.

In the special, Winfrey speaks with those closest to the legendary singer, as Bobbi Kristina shares personal memories of her mom and how she would like the iconic superstar to be remembered. The family also addresses the rumors and speculation surrounding Houston’s death.

Preceding the all-new Oprah’s Next Chapter, “Remembering Whitney: The Oprah Interview” will re-air March 11 (7:00 – 9:00 p.m. ET/PT), featuring Whitney Houston’s last in-depth television interview from “The Oprah Winfrey Show” as Winfrey reflects on her personal memories of the superstar.

What do you think of the tragic death of this music legend? Will you be tuning in to check out Bobbi Kristina Brown’s interview? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality Television.

Photo courtesy of FayesVision/WENN.com!

Topics: Being Bobby Brown, Bravo Reality TV Shows, The OWN Network Reality TV Shows |

184 Responses to “Bobbi Kristina Brown To Open Up To Oprah Winfrey”

1. Lolli Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 9:48 am

I think it is too soon for Bobbi Kristina to appear on TV with such a personal interview. It’s just too soon for her to open up to the entire world. Let her heal some more. It takes time. She’s still grieving. Leave her alone!

2. Claire Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:00 am

I think that Oprah should be ashamed of herself. I think someone should talk to Bobbi Christina about the value of privacy. The young woman doesn’t need Oprah’s help. She needs the help of a higher power.

3. master blaster Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:03 am

like mother like daughter……….who really gives a rats ass

4. Tia Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:10 am

I will be watching I know what the death of a parent feels like my heart achs for Whitney houstons family especially her Mother and daughter

5. Theo Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:20 am

Daughter like Mother!

6. 'vera Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:22 am

Yes, I will be watching; I am interested in how Bobbi Kristina Brown is doing. Also,I have to comment on Oprah’s show the Next Chapter, it really give you an insite on the real person, how they really are, for instance: I was so impressed with Steven Tyler’s sensitivity, I had no idea he was that kind of person,I have such a different view of him now. So, yes I will tune in or DVR the show to see the side of the person that the news does not print or maybe does not know.

7. M.Thomas. MSW Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:27 am

I will be looking at the interview. I hope Bobbi Kris gets the clinical help that she needs to help her at this time, I am not being insesitive to her during her grieving period; please someone help her get a will so if something happens to her (God forbid that it will) I don’t want to see Bobby Brown get a penny of Whitney’s money as he would be her closest living relative. So, someone please do not be remiss about this matter. Much Love, M. D. Thomas,MSW

8. Jan Bounds Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:29 am

I will be watching the interview.

9. Tiffani Young Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:32 am

Yes I will be tuned in because I have been following this family since tragedy struck. I am a Pisces like Bobbi Kristina. Happy 19th Bobbi and be blessed with many more to come.

10. anna morgan Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:34 am

I love OPRAH, but if she must be televised, I would like to see her on Dr.Phil. Oprah is an interviewer. She rarely gives her advice to the level that she really needs.

11. sally cohen Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:34 am

no …because we will not hear the whole truth..Whitney was addicted to hard drugs and the family is given the opportunity from Oprah to make Whitney look better than she really was at the time of her death..I will not watch the “show” for just to help ratings for Oprah!

12. Victoria Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:45 am

Nope I’ve been sick of Oprah for a few years now. So she finally decided to try and save her network by having her own show again…. PLEASE!

13. Jean Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:55 am

I will definitely tune in to watch..my heart goes out to Bobbi Kristina and her family.

14. Butch Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:01 am

I’m sure everyone will be watching that interview. I hope Krissy is open, candid and relaxed about this situation. I really believe that Whitney’s half brother Gary Garland, and Pat should not be on the show. I feel so bad for Cissy Houston, no mother should have to bury their child. I know Whitney’s real fans will tune in, the fake fans will tune in, and the haters too. LOL We all love Whitney, and always will.

15. Beth Rhinhart Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:04 am

Oprah is such a shark. She needs to leave the girl alone to grieve.

16. Beth Rhinhart Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:05 am

Oprah is such a shark. She needs to let her alone to grieve.

17. Nayners Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:06 am

Oprah is a vulture! It’s all about Oprah or as she has said herself “it’s all business”. Why would she even consider being involved with something like this, and so soon? Funny thing is when I saw Oprah at the funeral, I had a feeling she was up to something. She is nobody’s friend.

18. Sally Berry Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:09 am

I will not support Oprah in her quest for better ratings. That helfer should be ashamed of herself…using that baby like that. Oprah gets on my last nerve.

19. JP Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:09 am

No. I can’t believe I wasted my time reading this article either. Like mother like daughter. Who really cares? It’s sad when people die young etc, but she had an a problem that many Americans have. Why should we focus on WH? What about America’s soldiers? They do so much more and give up more then most. They are the ones that keep everyone else to be drafted for a cause that they don’t beleive in. WH was sick. She didn’t want to get better. Not for herself anyway. Let’s hope that her daughter will want to get better for herself.

20. Rhapsody Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:10 am

It feels way too soon for this poor young woman to be interviewed publicly. I’d rather see her working with a therapist and in the care of loving family and friends for a good length of time. I’m shocked that Oprah is making this choice at this time. To reach out in friendship, yes, that is always a great thing, but this immediate interview feels as if Bobbi Kristina is being used for the sake of public curiosity and sensationalism.

21. truthbetold Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:13 am

Very non-classy of Oprah too be that desperate for ratings just because her network ship is sinking faster than a dead whale with a piano on it’s back. It has only been a couple of weeks since Whitney’s death. This just shows that Oprah will do anything for ratings. Am I gonna watch? (In Whitney’s words) HELL TO THE NO!

22. rod Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:17 am

All of you guys that are judging… Smdh!!! yeah you all live perfect lives…. And yes I’m watching… And if you don’t know what Smdh!! means your old anyway!!!!

23. Janine Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:18 am

…absolutely, I will definitely be watching…Oprah is the best person to do this interview…I love Whitney Houston

24. Vamiley Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:19 am

There’s no way I’d interview a child less than a year after they lost their MOTHER! 6 months isn’t even enough time for that. I’m sure that’s something people never get over.

I hate to say it, but it sounds like a ploy to boost the ratings of the OWN Network. Bobbi Kristina is still grieving.

I definitely WILL NOT TUNE in for that because it’s too soon for Bobbi Kristina, INSENSITIVE & in POOR TASTE. I understand that people grieve differently and some people heal faster, but NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR INTERVIEWS!

25. Charlie Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:22 am

Too soon.
    Go get some real professional help.
    Oprah needs the ratings for her OWN network.
    I’m slowly loosing respect for this woman who I once held in high regard.

26. Suzette Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:23 am

It is far too soon for Bobbi K. to sit down with Oprah for public appearance. It would be much greater if Oprah met with Bobbi personally to offer support and help. Please Oprah, put your ratings second this time!

27. Teresa Schoellkopf Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:29 am

I will be watching. People don’t realize the pressure in the business, first off. But it never comes from where you would expect. There are vultures out there – that would really, really, just love to turn this into one ugly fiasco… to milk the bucks out of human tragedy all they can. And it would have absolutely NOTHING to do with this family, nor Whitney. That’s just one of those disgusting facts that makes me feel so ashamed and embarrassed about being an American today. We do nothing to defend truth and honesty in this country, any longer. We give evil more respect, than we give to truth. Everything inside me – tells me that what’s most important now is – what Whitney would have wanted. It’s about her. It’s about the legacy she’s left behind. It’s about the immediate family she’s left behind. And nobody has any right to twist any of it. Nor does anybody have any right mouthing off negative energy – when they were never standing before her and standing in the same room as she lived her life. Considering all the Vultures and the Dog ‘n Pony Show Owners that hold leashes around their interviewers… I think Whitney would trust nobody BUT Oprah. She’s never let her down before. She’s always respected her as a woman. And I think she’d feel perfectly comfortable with Oprah getting in front of – and giving reinforcement against – any of the many vultures out there that would love to be first… for only the money. Oprah will only allow it to be about the human being. And I thank God we have her, too.

28. WHAT A SHAME! Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:33 am

I think its UTTERLY SAD that OPRAH would go and interview Whitney’s daughter so soon.Don’t people UNDERSTAND THE WORD PRIVACY!!!!! Why televise that girl to the world when she should be getting help in private; NOT COMMERCIALLY!!!! Is there NO SHAME in what talk-show HOST WON’T DO FOR RATINGS!!! VERY DISGUSTED AT THE ENTIRE THOUGHT OF MS. WINFREY DOING SUCH AN INTERVIEW!!!! WOULD SHE THINK “WHITNEY” WOULD APPROVE IS SHE WAS STILL AROUND????? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there no DIGNITY LEFT IN MEDIA TODAY???

29. Lisa Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:34 am

Happy Birthday Kristina:)

30. Isabel Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:35 am

No, I don’t watch Oprah at all. I’d rather watch when someone else does the interview. I’m sure we will be hearing how everything goes from many other sources anyway.

31. MissV, Raleigh NC Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:42 am

I hope that Bobbie Christina will go to college. Preferably overseas, so that she can concentrate on obtaining a good education. With a master’s degree (minimum) under her belt, she’ll see the world in a whole new light.

32. Mya Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:46 am

…just reading these comments, people are truly pathetic. I’m guessing because ya own lives don’t really mount up to sh*t. If this article had been on a more positive note about Kristina people would have not commented on it, but as soon as the door opened up about drugs and her mom, folks just went in and who gives a damn if its oprah, at least the woman is reaching out to the girl, I’m quite sure the family KNEW how oprah operates and what is to be expected, they could have simply said NO and went on about their business. Get a F***** life and some common sense. THAT IS ALL!!!!!

33. Tata Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:49 am

I will definitely tune in. I want to know how the family is doing and where Bobby Christina is. As Oprah, am happy for you and good job in all that you are doing. Forget what the haters have to say. They are jealous of you and all they breath is hate.

34. joan wren Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:50 am

SOME OF THE COMMENTS THAT WAS MADE ABOUT THIS HURT SOUL, SHOULD HAVE BEEN KEPT TO YOURSELVES. LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER COMMENTS IS UNNESSARY, AND STUPID BOBBI KRISTINA, PRAY AND ASK GOD TO GIVE YOU THE STRENTH TO PULL THROUGH I PROMISE YOU HE WILL DO IT. AND ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOUR ENEMIES.

35. loyd Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:52 am

oprah is just trying to save her own ass. And a big ass it is…..I hate when people use a tradgedy like this to promote themselves….we had enough of that with Bobby Brown trying to benefit from the death….let them grieve alone.

36. April Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:55 am

I truly hope Oprah do not go over board on her questions
    some of the questions she asks are just a bit much and personal for the world to see n hear.

37. arlene rogers wilhite Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:55 am

Well I have mixed emotions about Oprah getting the interview. I understand her ratings for OWN were declinging (she should have stayed public, ABC, or something, not everyone has cable or want it),and this interview with the Houston/Brown family will no doubt bring viewers back somehow. I think it is good Bobbi is going public, and getting her chance to vent publicly, cause no matteer what she says people are human and going to believe what they want to…the truth can be sitting in thier laps and they will dumb for speculation and lies. I wish them both Bobbi and Oprah the best. I mean that’s her business entertaining and news, so if she got the denaro to get the exclusive more power to her, I just hope she handle it in a classy and dignified way.

38. Annette Tyler Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Bobbi was raised in the spotlight, it is not new to her. Her interview may be a step toward further healing. Who better than Oprah? at least she will be respectful to her and not treat it like some kind of expose’.
    Please quit hating on Oprah until YOU have a television show, network, and history to match it up to HERS!
    What haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW

39. Dick Banks Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Woe. From Chains and Bondage to Kings and Queens; Standing on the sholders of our great ancestors. Woe. The African/African American experience! In serendipity Rise Bobbi Christina Rise. May the highest Gods embrace you…WE are with you, stay strong and Thanks Oprah !

40. barb patterson Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:17 pm

Yes, I will watch. I loved Whitney. She was the best singer that ever was. It’s too bad her addiction took over her life. We never heard of drugs in our time. Hollywood has gone down hill so badly. Metro Golden Mayer had class acts. Hollywood sets the standard for our young people. They dress so slummy. Earrings in their ears, tatoos all over, men with long hair. A man is suppose to look like a man and the drugs are horrible. I would not for one minute tolerate my children on drugs, long hair or tatoos all over. Bring the class back to Hollywood and you will see the difference in our young ones. Hollywood sets the stage. I miss Liz Taylor, Ava Gardner, Dean Martin, Sinatra and the class they had. Sorry, I’m 70 and can’t accept the new life style. We never heard of drugs growing up.

41. Pamela Bunting Lewis Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Well, if she is on suicide watch and at risk, she may not be up for an interview. Get real! Suicide is life and death! And it is affecting many children and teens now too. Pamela Bunting Lewis 3/4/12

42. koali Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:19 pm

A bit opportunistic for Oprah to do this interview in public not even a month later. Disappointing but not surprising people are like that – take advantage of the bereaved. Oprah and her ratings. I hope she’s reading this.That’s how it looks!

43. I feel if she wants to do it let her go ahead, I myself recently lost my mother and for me talking about to my friends and family along whoever would listen is helping me a great deal. Those of you saying like mother like don't forget someone died that yo Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:19 pm

I feel if she wants to do it let her go ahead, I myself recently lost my mother and it help me great deal to talk about it to anyone who will listen, those of you who are saying like mother like daughter remember someone died that you may live.

44. justanotherjunkie Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:22 pm

she miss her mammy and the powder

45. T> Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:24 pm

just want the darn show!! geez, if u have time to comment on her lifestyle and this site, I am sure u have time to watch the interview.

46. saudasabur Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:26 pm

This young Girl should be in counseling and treatment. She needs professional help not Oprah, but professional help. If her Grandmother does not get her the right kind of help, she will not get well and except “One Day At A Time”. Probate her Mrs. Cissy for her own good.

47. Theresa Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:28 pm

I don’t think we support our own kind enough there’s nothing wrong with, I’m quite sure if Bobbie K. didn’t want to do it she would have said “NO”, now I wonder if Barbra Walters wanted to interview her would anyone had anything to say about it.

48. Tip Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:32 pm

I have to agree that I’m sick of Oprah too. I think she’s looking for viewers and ratings. Who in their right mind would ask someone who’s still grieving to do an interview, it’s only been a few weeks now since it happened. And what ever answers she’s looking for I doubt the family will answer. What kind of family would they be to answer any incriminating questions especially with the death still under investigation. I loved Whitney and always will when I heard the news it felt like I had lost a friend. I cried at first and found myself tearing up at times it really bothered me. I hope that Bobbi Kristina and the rest of the family finds peace. God Bless!

49. Eric Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Actually Bobbi Christina went to Oprah for an interview

50. Angeline Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Yes, I plan on catching the show. I loved Whitney and Bobbie Christi like they were family. All that matters to the public is the gift that Whitney gave all of us pour sound and decent music. She cried out to us and her family in her music if everyone would just listen. At the end she looked to the only person she could and that was God. I think it is a great honor for Oprah to do this interview. The more Bobbie Christi talks it out the better she will feel. I know I lost my mother and it still hurts but when I talk it out with anybody it makes me feel like she is still alive and surrounded all around me.
    Take care Bobbie Kristie and learn from your parents to make you better. Trust God and know she is still with us all. Just Listen!

51. Christine Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:44 pm

This is way too soon for Oprah to be probing Whitney’s daughter for a better look into the ill-fated singer’s life and struggles. While I respect Oprah, she is not a certified psychologist and could really trigger another emotional meltdown in Bobbi-Kris. This is a young woman who often had to play parent to her struggling addict mother and recently has been on suicide watch. It also seems that Oprah is trying to take advantage of Bobbi-Kris’ emotional distress to boost her television show ratings. She should not air this interview.

52. Yvette A. Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:48 pm

It’s way too soon for a sit down interview. Oprah should tell Bobbi Kristina to take more time to heal but of course she won’t. She wants the ratings.

53. archie davidson Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:50 pm

I think this will be good for Bobbi to talk and be able to tell someone how she’s feeling,after all Oprah is close to the family,lets pray for Bobbi wrap arms around her,hoping her dad will be there for her as a parent,its hard without them we shouldn’t condemn her we need to walk in her shoes,love you Bobbi K.

54. Lenora M Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Do your thing Bobbi Kristina, your mom would have done the same for you. To hell with all the haters. Whitney Houston was a true child of GOD, it was in her song (I LOOK TO YOU) her addiction was uncontrolable, but she knew who to look to. So you haters look to GOD because you need help also.

55. Eric Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:56 pm

I may understand that Bobbi C is on friendly level with Oprah, and so that may be the only interviewer she would feel safe with, but it just feels too soon. She should get help for herself first.

56. baudlyne u Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 12:58 pm

will try to tune in to the show, Oprah is great and will be a good support to Kris. sometimes, talking helps to heal our wound faster than medicine, so this is a good move.
    lets not play judge over Whitney, we can all be victims of life’s pressure but for the grace of God.

57. Tierney Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:01 pm

I have No interest in watching a young girl being used as Rate Bate. I never was a fan I was glad she left!. NOT one republican wants to watch a women spew the virtues of Obama like she has! Solely because they are both African American. She is so full of it. Had it been Eddie Murphy(any African) running for President she would have stood by them as well….Never before a Black man became president has she ever been so vocal on her politics.

58. Frank Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Based on recent reports, Bobbi Kristina is also on drugs. I hope that Oprah delves into this during the interview.

59. Summer Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:02 pm

I think that Oprah is the perfect person to interview the Houston family, including Bobbi Kristina. Expressing your feelings and receiving love and understanding makes the grieving process much easier.
    If nancy grace or some other journalist who reported rumors were doing the interview I would be outraged. Their desire to sell a story line has no boundaries and they would have no mercy on the Houston family. As the listening public we should take a stand against journalist like nancy grace and the other journalist who made outrageous statements just days after the passing of Whitney Houston. Change the channel when she and others like her are broadcasting. We can show bogus reporters that we have the power to make a change and not allow them to destroy the feelings of others.
    And yes, I am marking this date on my calendar and I look forward to watching the entire show.

60. Gigi Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:05 pm

If this child has an addictive personality perhaps this is part of her recovery process. I hope good people are surrounding her and not like her mother who probably had a wealth of money suckers possibly family included that aided in her demise. Maybe gettng it all on tape and in the open will keep this kid in a reality check. I hope she is able to recognize the people who only helped keep her Mom’s bad habits on going that these are the people she needs to cut out of her life and keep far from. She needs to surround herself with only positive people and that requires a lifestyle change. I think Oprah might be a family friend, she did attend the services for Whitney. I hope she conducts the interview and prior show that is in memory of Ms Houston with dignity and class. I am not among the people who thing poorly of Whitney, she was a great talent who needed help to fight what ever problems she had that turned her to try and self medicate. Sadly they all seem to have known but in that type of business people rather keep the talent/addict medicate as long as she is signing their checks. Very sad story indeed.

61. Noel Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:06 pm

I for one will not be tuning in. It is a shame to see the buzzards already out for more blood after the unfortunate tragedy that this young woman has had to endure. It is too soon!!! I am a performer myself and have chosen for many reasons to stay an indie artist so that I would not get caught up in the pitfalls of the music industry. The industry uses you up, runs you to death, and then allows the performer to obtain any kind of pharmaceuticals (legal or illegal) that can be prescribed to keep you going even if you are on empty. The entertainment industry has an uncanny way of using people until it is no longer profitable and then discarding them unless they can make a profit off of your untimely death. I pray for this girl. I hope that she will be wiser than her mother or father for that matter if she decides to continue in her family’s entertainment legacy. God above all things will see to her and I pray that more responsible family members within her circle will take up the cause and not allow another one of their own to be destroyed or make poor decisions that may cost them their lives.

62. Missy Evans Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:15 pm

To ALL of YOU that will be watching this on air CIRCUS YOU ALL should be ASHAMED. Imagine an adult stating that they are “interested” in how this disturbed TEEN is doing BUT was NOT that “interested” in this teen’s life when Bobbi Chris’s MOM the REAL Hollywood superstar and MEDIA attention grabber was ALIVE. It’s a known fact that Oprah’s network is a FLOP. Oprah is ONLY trying to boost ratings and Bobbi Chris is one of THE ways of doing that. I wouldn’t be surprised if Oprah has already begged Bobbi Chris to have her own realty series on her OWN network. How trashy. I will NOT watch and I am darn sure that those of us with a real LIFE and class will also NOT watch. There is absolutely NOTHING, and I repeat there is absolutely NOTHING any of us WATCHING Bobbi Christina can do to help her. Unless you KNOW/KNEW Bobbi Chris and her family why watch this poor girl who’s publicly battled drugs and parents on drugs? It’s far too soon for Bobbi Chris to give an interview to anyone including OPRAH. I’ll bet Oprah will ONLY focus on Whitney and Bobbi’s drug usage as well as Bobbi Christina’s addiction. Oprah care’s more about BLUE ORGANIC TORTILLA Chips than she does Bobbi Chris and her feelings about her mother’s death. Karma is working its way to Oprah and sooner than later all of OPRAH’s dirty Deeds OFF CAMERA that was disguised ON CAMERA will be exposed. Money, faux personality, and fame can’t fool GOD!

63. gloria Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:41 pm

just capitalizing on tragedy

64. trell Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Too soon.

65. Marie E. Williams Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:46 pm

So not interested in this story. Oprah has basically become a tabloid journalist.

66. Barbara Wallace Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:48 pm

I don’t care how drunk or high you are, if you feel yourself drowning in just 3 feet of water, YOU WILL JUMP YOUR ASS UP FROM THERE—UNLESS—SOMEONE (?) is HOLDING you down. Think about it.

67. Sabrina Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:54 pm

I pray for Bobbi Kristina. NO ONE on this planet is perfect. Fot those who are so quick to condemn, clean your own house! Whitney was a GREAT, God made talent and it’s unfortunate she became addicted and left this earth so soon. I pray Bobbi can overcome the death of her mother and find her way in this world.

68. Kathy Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:54 pm

I loved Whitney and have her Cd’s playing right
    now. I will watch the show as I hope to see
    while she is grieving, she is getting to help
    she needs to get through this unspeakable loss.
    They were so close. Addiction is disease – it
    does not take away from the wonderful kind person
    she was. She will always be “the voice.” Best of
    wished to Bobbi…

69. neva willis Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:57 pm

I don’t know of anyone who is interested in what Bobbi Brown has to say about her “life and times” but Houston’s family will dig every nickel they can out of Houston’s sudden and peculiar demise.

70. Bridget Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:59 pm

I think it’s too soon for an interview – Just as it was too soon to auction off Whitney’s body guard dress. What happened to respect, dignity and class?

71. Big Drunk Dave Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 1:59 pm

Isn’t this cry baby 18 years old? Grow up! People die, that’s life. Your mama was a druggie!

72. john Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:00 pm

why such hate for Oprah?…gives away cars?…helps other countries with hunger..contributes money and time to the efforts..gives away things on all the shows ive seen…when it was on the air!!!…maybe a little self centered ..but for years she was on our telvisiions and we tuned in to make her #1…I find oprah to be very kind and gentle..yes self absorbed …but we all are one time…its true we put celebrities down..have you met Oprah?..are you her best friend?…then give the lady a break..maybe someday she will make “your dream come true”..although im still waiting!! I would give her a great big hug!!! instead all the negatives!!! Be positive!!!

73. Juanita Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:00 pm

gosh! I think it’s too soon for Bobbi Kris, waaay too soon.

74. Dee T. Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Like millions of others, I will be watching. And I will continue to pray for Bobbi Kristina. I also hope that Oprah will take a personal behind the scenes interest in seeing that Bobbi Kristina is able to get through this terrible tragedy ….no matter your age, it hurts to lose your mother.

75. sam Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Oprah should be ashmed of herself its too soon for this. She is just trying to get ratings for her failing tv channel. I will not watch I am sure we will here about it elsewhere anyway.

76. tina Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:07 pm

I will watch just to see how Bobbi is doing. My only concern is Oprah just interviewing for rating, another concern is getting this young lady to open up without a attorney present. I know if Whitney was alive, she will advise her daugther on how much information to share. Now she is fair game. I hope she don’t say something that will hurt her later. As for Bobby Brown he will be like a fly to honey around Boddi K., since Whitney is dead. Have anyone else notice how Whitney kept Bobbi near her when Bobby Brown was around and Bobbi K., ignoring him.

77. yvette Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:11 pm

I think its a good idea for Bobbi Kris to speak out I am so sick of all this negativity the media and our society portay people in general,ok Whitney may have been on drugs and she married Bobby Brown ok her choices but at the end she dead and left loved ones who want to speak positive about her stop forming opinions about people you dont know. If have nothing nice to say dont say nothing at all. This is especially to the one who says like mother like daughter so ignorant. Ignorant means not knowing, and I know I never met Whitney or her family so how can I can form a opinion. Rest in Peace Whitney I have your daughter and family in my prayers. I believe known of what I hear and half of what is seen.

78. T Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Why in the world would someone who cares about her expose her to more media.

79. MISS HOWARD Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:18 pm

THIS WILL BE A VERY INTRESTING INTERVIEW WONDER IF BOBBY KRISTINA IS READY..

80. linda Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Yes.. I will be watching… It a great thing for her to do… talking is great. She need to talk and if she did not feel she was ready to talk she would not talk and she feels comfortable with Oprah and she it doing it. Way to go.

81. anoy Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:28 pm

too soon let them heal please.its all about the money right.

82. Mrs. Franks Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Pray Bobbi Christina daily. Trust God. It is always best to speak about hurt and pain with family around, it is a part of healing , I wish I would have done that. My prayer for you is that you ask for help and receive it , while praying daily. Young Lady God will assist you in your healing process, be there for your grandmother she needs you and you need her. I also will pray for your dad as well. Stay strong in the Lord. I will be watching and praying for you. Mrs. Franks

83. s. r. henley Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:31 pm

To all you h8ters of Whitney, Bobbi and Oprah, did any of you stop to think that this what the family wanted. Oprah couldn’t and wouldn’t force this family to do this interview and since Oprah doesn’t pay for interviews they made the choice to allow it to be done by Oprah because, they trust her. Because of the horrible things being said about this family some of the myths need to be dispelled before they become imbedded in the minds and hearts of those so ignorant they can’t or won’t let the real facts be known or accepted.

84. Theresa Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:34 pm

I too feel that Oprah needs to allow this young lady time to breathe. Her mother was just put in the grave and she herself is obviously distraught. After being hospitalized, twice and on suicide watch, she is still so fragile. My grandmother has been dead 5 years and it sill hurts to talk about her and we were not as close as Whitney and Bobbi Kristina. 18 or not she is still a child and she needs time alone with people who truly care about what she is going through.

85. Tee Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:39 pm

I feel like everyone should just SHUT UP. if you’re going to watch the interview, watch it. If you aren’t going to watch, don’t. SIMPLE AS THAT! Don’t go into judging Bobbi KRISTINA or down talking her mother because then you are in the wrong. SO what if Oprah wants to have an interview, better her than these other people within the media who don’t give a darn about BK Brown or her family, THEY just want to scoop. I pray for BK and her family because I know they’re having a time right now. Instead of talking trash, calling her an addic, judging, or making any negative statements…just SHUT UP or simply pray for them………….What kind of people are y’all?!

86. Dorothyb king Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:40 pm

It is always amazing that we all have an opionion but we all may not be correct.
    This young lady is an adult and certainly, Oprah is not out to exploit her. We one experience a death of a loved one we grieve differently. This is probably were instrumental in Bobbi Kristina’s healing process and grieving process. She does have her family with her which is her aunt and uncle that reportedly are not new with their care and concern for their niece.
    So, If I don remember..I will set the dvr or be available to view this interview.
    I don’t know your life but I am praying for the entire family and much success to Bobbi Kristina.
    Parents want their children to live and in most instances not to fall prey to what has happened to us but to move out further.
    We have a heavenly Source through the name of Jesus that has made a great investment in the life Of Bobbi Kristina and wants her to succeed. So, here is rooting for you lady, to have a sound, joyful and productive life. You’ll be alright. Baby gurl….it will be alright….it will take time..but we are rooting for you..NOW ROOT FOR YOURSELF! You can make it Bobbi Kristina and we believe for you in Jesus name. Jesus bring her through this and up over this..show the world your power thru this young lady..Jesus, son of the living God…Take it away! Showcase your praise in this young lady that She is not alone …

87. shalin Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:41 pm

I am not a big fan of Oprah’s, but people do need to remember the family can say no. Also in other cases when things like this happen their publicist or manager will advise them to open up to the public and they choose the who, the where, and when. She could of probably had her pick of who was going to take that interview.

88. Carolyn Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:49 pm

I plan to watch the interview, I have never been a fan of Oprah’s but I am interested in knowing how Bobbi Kristina is doing after suffering such a terrible lost, my heart goes out to her. I agree with the person who said that if Bobbi Kristina didn’t want to do the interview she could have very well said “NO”, she is old enough to make decisions on her on, I pray she will be okay and get the help she needs, it has to be so very hard for her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BK. We love you and we are praying for you.

89. dale Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:52 pm

if you hate oprah so much, don’t watch. i agree with the person that wrote, you all with the negative comments are so pathetic and ignorant. there’s plenty of tv programs to watch, so why stress yourself about oprah, her show or anything else that you don’t agree with. get a freaking life. oh yeah whitney was a drug addict but look at your own lives and the lives of your family, i am sure someone in your family is affected with this drug problem. nobody gives a d@#m what you like or don’t like. now go tell your mammy that

90. bloodbath Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Leave the young lady alone!!!
    It is too soon to parade on TV and those who watch are voyeurs. Most will criticize her and her mother no matter what she says.
    People should be allowed to grieve in peace.

91. Quesrule Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 2:59 pm

Oprah should be ashamed, to go to any extreme to remain on top. Look out for the tweets from her begging you to watch her Poorly rated, own, network. Oprah needs to interview Gayle, and see what her job problems are??? Bobbi Kris, we love you, just as we did your mother & father.
    Dr. Oprah, go back into retirement, you fake.

92. Anne Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 3:00 pm

I think Oprah should give more thought to something other than ratings. This is much too early to interview Bobbi but I guess it’s the raw emotion that Oprah wants for the program; good for ratings.

93. Eboni Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 3:01 pm

whitney houston was a great singer and she will be remembered as a famous singer who ever lived and something like that to come and happen is so sad i feel really bad for bobbi cuz she lost her momther at a very young age i will be upset too if my mother died rip whitney u will be remembered i love you n/h

94. Mike Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Whitney was the most awesome lady while she was here with us. An incredible angel sent by God.

She was that great.

Someone that unique and that gifted can never be replaced. We will never see her kind again.

Not another one like her for all time to come.

So, I have been as sad and as sorry as I can be. But, I still can’t begin to imagine the grief endured by her daughter.

I myself have not wanted to listen to any kind of music since her passing. There are only Whitney’s songs in my head.

Replaying through my memory, over and over again.

Just remeber that Whitney Houston was loved by millions all over the world. Myself included.

Peace be with you.

95. Mim Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 3:06 pm

Stop cracking on Oprah, she is a wonderful caring person, a heck of alot more caring than some of the folks on this website! You guys are pretty cruel here. Maybe this will be good for Bobbi Kristina and help her say goodbye to her beloved mother.

96. Nesha Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 3:14 pm

I adore Oprah! I enjoyed Whitney’s music. Is it to early for Bobbi Kristina? Only she knows the answer to that. Will she have regrets for doing the interview? Maybe. But, that is between her and the God that she serves. I know he has wrapped his loving arms around her and she is surrounded by love from her family. Yes, I will watch the program.

97. gina Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Apart of me want’s to watch the interview and apart of me doesn’t. Only because I think the wounds are still too fresh for Bobbi Kristina to be giving public interviews regarding the death of her mother. She hasn’t really had time to grieve for her mom. I know that talking about your problems with someone helps in the healing process, but why discuss it with the media? Who’s only wanted to denigrate character. Maybe, she should have allowed herself some time to speak with a licensed psychologist before she agreed to this interview. I know Oprah need the rating, but I don’t think that the Houston’s are that desperate for money. Then, again maybe some of them are. Like the sister-in-law who wasted know time selling her story to the tabloids after Whitney’s death. I known that the only reason I might watch is because my heart goes out to Bobbie Kristina for her loss.

98. JUNJUN Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 3:25 pm

I think its terrible the way the MEDIA including Oprah have forced their way upon this girl knowing fully well that what she says may not be accuarate and that she may even break down in the middle of the interview. Why do people have to be so pushy toward someone who has lost a loved one just because they want answers. The answer is SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE HELPED WHITNEY HOUSTON to the point of where she would be here to witness these things taking place because she is the only one who knows what really happened after she left that party that night and whatever happened, Why is AUNT MARY not talking to the media. she is the one who found Whitney or i thought that was the way the story went. I just wish Oprah had given this a little bit more time, but she just wants increased VIEWERSHIP on her own network. Hell she even TWEETED to fellow viewers trying to promote her network. Thats how desperate she is or has become. NO ONE CARED ABOUT WHITNEY HOUSTON but the Lord and her mother, Cissy and maybe when her daughter got to do what she wanted to, her daughter

99. LJS Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 3:50 pm

I think that it is shameful that Oprah is using this family to boost her network. That is all that it is about. She doesn’t give a flying fig about anyone except herself. The family needs to be left in peace with privacy to grieve and heal.

100. alicia Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 3:51 pm

I think Oprah should be ashamed of herself. Clearly this is a ploy for better ratings. Using this young girl’s tragic loss of her mother for public display is a disgrace. Let the poor girl heal. Her emotions are too raw. If Oprah is truly interested in Bobbi, should we leave her alone or take an interest as a personal friend. She would not put her under public scrutiny and display for the world. She is no better than the papparazi.

101. Jaay Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 3:57 pm

I think if she wants to do it its ok.Oprah is a friend and Krissy seems like a smart girl and is old enough to say yes to the interview. For all of you objecting, maybe she asked Oprah to do it. If I saw what these people were writing about me like her I’d want my chance to clear the air to. She knows how much people loved her mom.

102. My Lord Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Who cares the kid is a drug head just like her mother. Her trips to the hospital are because the cops took the drugs out of the hotel duh! Opie?
    get her to Dr Phil get her out of the TV world an into a home of folks like her Gramma not the bottom feeders like you Oprah prayering on the sick and hurting hell your wallet is fat enough shame on you dike!!!

103. Elena Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Bobbi took her mothers death extremely hard. It is way too soon for an interview. She is still grieving. In my opinion Oprah is the one to do the interview but she should have waited. Oprah you should know better!

104. marie Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 4:19 pm

this will be good for bobbi k.so she will have someone else to talk too out side her family and i hope this will help her to get help and counseling for her problem.and regardless what problem her mother had she had a gift from god that touch many people and will always reminds in ours hearts. i really love whitney and miss her i still cannot believe that she is gone.i will be watching this on next sunday.

105. Crissy Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Too Soon.

106. sandra Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Be realistic she opens up now is the time you go oprah

107. DES Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 4:53 pm

I am so against this interview! I lost my respect for Oprah! Let the poor girl grieve for her mom privately.

108. sandy Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 5:14 pm

Whitney’s daughter is an adult. How people think Oprah could twist her arm and make here do something is beyond me. Obviously Bobby Christina wants to do this interview. She does has the right to choose you know.

109. lola Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 5:16 pm

This young lady has not have time to grieve. the papparazi started messing with her the minute her mother died. I know what it feels like to loose a mother. Both of my parents died when I was 12 in bad carcrash. they got hit by an 18 wheeler truck. and it was the most shocking death in the world to me because i was exspecting to see my parents that day when I came home from school but instead I ended up in the morge at the hosptail identifying both of my parents bodies.! she is not going to commit scuicide she just needs therapy and needs time to grieve and be with her family not on interives and making movies !!! I felt the excact same way she did going threw the same stuff but after i had time to heal and grieve and had therapy I felt so much better so I honestly don’t think that she needs someone watching her all the time.

110. Tonya Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Way way too soon!! But if they have agreed to do this then who are we to dispute??? I won’t watch though. But I will pray for the family.

111. Grandma Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Work with children that have special needs and you will see what a wonderful world we live in.

Give back the love and your reward will be in heaven with your mother.

Love you
    Bobbi

112. lucy wolphat Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 5:18 pm

No intention of watching anything Oprah is into…she’s kind of done…and to someone who posted who raved about her giving away cars etc…you obviously don’t have a clue..she didn’t give anything away. The items given away were given away by the companies that built them.She was paid tons of money to do that show..she gve nothing away. Even the school she supposedly built in Africa, didn’t cost her a dime it was a complete wrtie-off, still is..some people are so gullible.Oprah got wealthy on mostly bored women, who went on long weekends in Chicago to see Oprah and go shopping, but,then she blew them all off and instead of supporting a woman for president, that she supposedly respected and talked up, she starts backing an unknown black man with a ton of her money and entertainment friends and left Hillary flapping in the wind..what happened to standing behind women, being a strong woman and empowering women..? No, nothing she does interest me or my friends anymore, she bailed on all the women who supported her all those years.

113. Tinamarie Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Good for you Bobbi K. if this is your choice to do an interview that is your prerogative..Forget what other think. Good luck.

114. ANTHONY JEFFERSON Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 5:31 pm

I UNDERSTAND THE PROFESSION OF JOURNALISM WHETHER IT’S OPRAH OR SOMEONE ELSE THE INTERVIEW WILL HAPPEN . I AM GLAD IT IS OPRAH, SHE WAS KIND AND UNDERSTAND TO HER MOTHER AND FAMILY. RATHER THAN SOME STRANGER. AND, LET’S NOT FORGET OPRAH DOESNT POLISH ANYTHING SHE GETS THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE INTERVIEWEE AND MAKES HER OWN ASSESTMENT. IT IS A HARD THING TO DIGEST LOSING A MOTHER, AND I WOULD IMAGINE EVEN HARDER IF YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IS CONSISTANTLY IN THE PUBLIC’S EYE AND FOR BOBBI MOST OF HER YOUNG LIFE IT HAS BEEN NEGATIVE. HAVE A COMMON SENSE PEOPLE!!!

115. Pat Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 5:39 pm

ABSOLUTELY ALL THOSE WHO ARE REALLY WORRIED ABOUT BOBBY’S WELL BEING SHOULD WATCH. wITH ALL THE SPECULATION AND STORIES WHAT BETTER WAY TO GET TO THE TRUTH FROM THE MOUTH OF THE PERSON….KUDOS OPRAH YEAH IT IS SOON BUT WITH ALL THE VICIOUS STORIES IT IS NEEDED…AND TO BOBBY STAND TALL BABY GIRL YOUR MOM GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE IT.MUCH LOVE OPRAH THANK YOU FOR GIVING THIS YOUNG LADY THE AVENUE TO GET HER TRUTH OUT

116. Vincent Jones Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 5:41 pm

Bobbi Kristina is a young adult. I’m the family(especially Cissy) has some say in the matter. Krissy is the one to determine how and when she wants to grieve. None of us has the right to tell her or judge her on this topic. How this has turned int a referendum about Oprah is assinine. If she/s ready to go public I personally can’t think of a more sensitive interviewer(as well as friend)to help Krissy do this.I’m sure Krissy will be comfortable with O.

117. Sunny Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 5:46 pm

I think Oprah should not interview the family and leave them alone to grieve. Oprah is doing it to get back into the spot light and this little girl does not need to be used by the over weight adult. Not because you are rich gives you the right to use people.
    Oprah is a reporter first feelings last she does not care just wants to add to the laundry of things said about Whitney.
    Daughter does not have to be like mother. People are crude

118. azyani Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 5:54 pm

I agree with MissV Raleigh NC… BK should go to college. From all the things written and reported about her, there is no mention of school. Did she have a proper education? If not, I think it is a waste that such a wonderful girl is denied of formal education, school, college and a degree. Everybody is so concerned about her dark side of life. She should concentrate on something more fruitful. Fame, wealth and lights bring harm onto people. But, if you have faith, knowledge and brain, these will help you pull through in whatever sticky situation you are in. Sad so sad, to see a young fine girl getting involved into the dark side of fame.

119. Angel Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 6:10 pm

I lost my Mom a year and half ago and know how hard it is to lose a Mother. I feel deeply for Bobbi Kristina for all she is going through. Its going to be a long road for her. I do think its way too soon for her to do an interview but learned never to judge and will watch and support her.

120. Lynn K Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Yes, I will watch. If Whitney’s family thought this was a bad idea, I’m sure they would be adamant with Bobbi K that it was a real bad idea. From what I have read, this was Bobbi Kristina’s idea.
    Regardless of how it was initiated, maybe she wants to set the record straight from someone who knew her mother best. And from someone who knew about the good and the ugly.
    I agree that she is extremely vulnerable right now, but she is an adult. I hope the interview gives her what she needs for right now.

121. Dorisha Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 6:23 pm

Shame on you Oprah!

122. someone who cares Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 6:35 pm

Greetigs All!
    I too beleive it is a bit soon for an interview; but lets just watch to see what comes out of this.
    OWN network is anxious for ratings, no doubt! “lets follow Bobbi Kristina as much as possible with our prayers; she is the one we wont to see heal”……?

123. ROSE Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 6:39 pm

I’M NOT SURE IF I WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH THE PROGRAM. HOWEVER, I PRAY FOR THE HOUSTON FAMILY. IT’S REAL EASY TO BE JUDGEMENTAL WHEN YOU’RE LOOKING FROM THE OUTSIDE, BUT IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD WE ALL COULD BE IN THE SAME POSITION AS WITNEY AND BOBBI KRISTINA. HOW ABOUT OFFERING UP PRAYERS INSTEAD OF DOLING OUT CRITICISM. AND STOP PUTTING THESE PEOPLE UP TO HIGHS THAT ONLY GOD HIMSELF CAN MAINTAIN. THEY ARE MERE HUMAN BEINGS JUSST LIKE YOU AND ME.

124. patty Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 6:48 pm

i think it is woderful oprah is so wonderfuloprah will make her feel better i will be watching my love to oprah patty

125. wonderful1 Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 6:55 pm

I am not clear of a couple of the previous statements “like mother like daughter” what are you actually saying? one of my favorite sayings:
    “He without SIN cast the first stone” I have never done drugs or alcohol but i have loved ones who have and is addicted and it affects me a great deal, just as i am sure many who are posting negative things about Whitney have family members, loved ones who are addicted to drugs or alcohol, if you have a heart, you would have some sort of compassion for them and if you dont then God Bless you! I will say that i am surprised that Bobbi Kristina is doing an interview so soon but let’s keep in mind that no one is forcing her to do it, she is an adult and it’s her choice so she must feel as though she can do it. I love Oprah and her and whitney were close, im sure close enough to feel comfortable asking Bobbi Kristina for an interview. i dont care what Whitney did in her life, I loved her music and her as a person. what happened to her just goes to show how someone as wholesome as she was when she first came out can fall just like anyone else. my prayers are with her family. RIP Nippy!

126. Charlene Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 6:56 pm

I feel empathy in my heart for the family, because losing love ones are very trying times in close nit families. I wished the family more love, and no one should question God’s decision to let Whitney rest. Moreover, it is good to learn that people are discovering deceitful Oprah which is over due. I know from personal experiences with her that she is a snake.

127. frudgins Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 7:12 pm

I think it is absolutely disgusting the amount of media attention Ms. Houston’s death has garnered. This woman was given a great gift, and she threw it all away on booze and illegal drugs and prescription drugs, and literally killed herself. From what I’ve read, it is highly likely that her young daughter is already on drugs as well. And as for Ms. Winfrey’s interview with the daughter, Ms. Windrey is interested only in ratings, i.e., money, resulting from the tragic death of a lost soul.

128. Frank Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 7:27 pm

Whitney was an awsome Lady with a gifted voice.She
    was that good!.Oprah is a good person. But she should have waited for Bobbi to heal over her mothers death. If any person constantly does drugs
    and alcohol and knows the consequences of these bad habits. They know from day one what these will do to there health and life. Then they go and die from this. Its sad!!..But I dont feel a
    bit sorry for them at all.

129. Susan Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 7:34 pm

Oprah! For crying out loud, you witch, leave the girl alone.

130. Mrs. T Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 8:03 pm

Oprah is a trifling, pitiful, empty-hearted soul. Whitney hasn’t even been dead for a month…..why is she interviewing this little girl so soon, knowing her wounds are still so fresh. A month ago Oprah was on tv begging for viewers. This is an indication of how low she will stoop to get them. I REFUSE to watch this uncaring lady take advantage of this vunerable little girl!!!

131. Mike Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 8:09 pm

All of you judging can shut the hell up… You all do not live perfect lives… That’s the problem with America today — you all think yall are perfect. STFU

132. Frank Olson Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Oprah must be desperate to bring this girl on weeks after losing her mother.

133. InMySpirit Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 8:27 pm

Oprah is one sick-azzz…will-stoop-low-gotta-save-my-ratings-to-keep-up-because-in-reality-my-stuff-is-washed-up-and-now-I’m-a-has-been-even-though-I-have-millions-along-with-two-dogs-and-my-best-friend-gail…Vulture!

134. Wanda Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 8:28 pm

Has anyone considered that Bobbi Kris might need an outlet to discuss her feelings? Also, remember Oprah can request an interview, but it is up to the person to say yes or no. I loved Whitney Houston’s music and was shocked to hear of her death. If you have ever lost someone to death-and suddden death, at that-then you know exactly how WH’s family is feeling. Whether you liked Whitney or not, let’s have some repesct for her family.
    Yes, I will be watching the interview with Oprah.

135. Val Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 8:28 pm

I think it’s a little soon for her to be talking to the public since she’s still struggling with her mother’s loss. However, Oprah is the best person to interview her. I will be watching. I wish that girl the best. Bunch of haters in this place by the way…

136. Lisa Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 8:57 pm

I will be watching as well. I’m sure that Oprah will do a great job. It amazes me to read some of the comments that have been written and to see how mean some people can be. Whitney had her problems like we all do, but she was a wonderful talent, and and no one can question that she dearly loved her daughter. Bobbi Kristina and Cissy Houston are in my prayers.

137. Nash Savoy Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Perhaps a test for Oprah – to truly determine what she is made of – in her own eyes – is to sit down with Bobbi Kristina privately – without any public awareness or ratings to be considered. D
    She could openly and lovingly discuss the challenges of a public life and the tools and skills that one must develop to rise up to those challenges and create a sense of balance. Whitney’s death was surely a tragedy. Sometimes in the face of a tragedy, one must provide the tragic event or sense of loss with a sense of purpose and genuinely valuable life lesson in order to be able to move forward, beyond that tragedy. What a beautiful and potentially life saving gift it would be if through her mother’s passing, Bobbi truly understood the importance of maintaining her privacy and balance in her personal life and refused to submit or direct energy toward greed and deception of the media – and the nosy, hungry appetites of fans who refuse to settle for the particular gift or talent a “star” has to share with them.

Oprah could really give beyond the ways in which she has likely given in the past – without any recognition or public applause (or attack). Bobbi Kristina needs the guidance and support that can only come about from untainted and pure love. It would be a shame for Oprah’s good intentions to be converted into a counterfeit version of love, simply because she had to contaminate those good intentions with ratings, network advancement or some other form of profit. Bobbi’s life, well being and much deserved grieving is worth so much more than any of those things.

138. Dym Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 9:08 pm

Leave Bobbi alone PLEASE! This poor young lady has been dragged through tabloids, talked about, exposed, and ridiculed. Yes her mom and dad had battles LIKE EVERY HUMAN DOES.No one has the right to judge her in any way…you are NOT GOD! Oprah should pray for her rather then have her in front of the TV. Now if she is getting paid for this and she feels as though she is ready, then by all means express yourself…but if she was solicited…Im thumbs down.

139. Teresa L. Tanksley Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 9:13 pm

I don’tknow if I will watch but either way I will continue to pray for Bobbi Kristina, Mrs. Cissy Houston, and the entire Houston family. I am mourning the death of one of the greatest voices to ever bless the music industry. I’m very saddened by Ms. Houston’s death. I wish the very best to her family and friends!

140. val Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 9:19 pm

too soon…

141. why haters Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Why all this hatred.For all we know the family asked to speak on Oprah’s show to clear Whitney name and the family’s name including Bobbi Christina name.Loosing a loved one really hurts and for all the evil people out there i feel so sorry for your dark hearts.Which ever way it is…..My heart goes to Bobbi Kristina and hope her mother’s spirit guides her and GOD protect her.Out of all this tragedy let something good come out of it.Yes i will definately watch and pray for Bobbi Kristina.Poor girl……….

142. JoeJoe Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Where were Whitney friends when she needed them the most?

143. Berlinda Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 9:29 pm

I just think this goes to show you the kind of people who are out there supposedly protectly Bobbi Kris. It seems a way for the brother and manager to stay in the news at her expense. Why would Cissy allow this to happen this soon when they wanted so many things to be so private? I am so confused about these issues, but of one thing I am sure, the Houston/Brown family has the same issues as any family, no better- no worse. This child/young woman has one parent left, has anyone thought to try and fix those issues before throwing her in front of the camera. Maybe those are part of her problems as well. What of the family member who leaked the casket photo, will she be asked about that? I can not be upset with Oprah, her job is to provide what the public wants, it is the familys’ job to protect their own. I only wish they were as protective of the living as they were of the deceased. The whole thing is very sad.

144. Honestthought Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Grief counseling should begin as soon as possible, and if it is cathartic for this familly to speak out, please give them the dignity to do so.
    I do not believe for a second that Oprah would go public if the family did not feel they could do so.
    Hollywood, and all celebs need to spend their time and effort to help eradicate alcohol and drug abuse, and stop glorifying it’s use in music or films.
    Doctors should be outlawed from writing prescriptions that give so many pills at one time, especially to high risk people. They should demand that the person be visited by a nurse who will distribute medications on a daily basis.
    Drug addiction is not a freedom, it is a jail and death sentence.

145. Stasi Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Very tacky!!! Leave the poor girl alone! Use to think Oprah was classy lady not anymore!!! You are no better than any of the other media that is hounding her for ratings!!!! You are a loser!!!
    Just like when you used Micheal Jackson’s children for ratings!!!

146. l. Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:18 pm

i think it’s a good idea that she will appear on t.v. especially talking too Oprah. i think she will be able too clear up what happened to her mom in those final hours of her life. i think it will be theraputic for her as well.

147. Jen Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 10:19 pm

Can anyone even watch the OWN Network??? I don’t even have it on my cable line up, I would have to pay extra just to have that channel! Way to go Oprah you have all these viewers who have watched an supported your show for many years and now we have to pay extra on our cable just to get your Network! BS.. I am not doing it! RIP Whitney…we will ALWAYS love you!! <3

148. Andrejko Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:41 pm

It’s too early for an interview right now.

149. TAC Says:
    March 4th, 2012 at 11:44 pm

I’ll be watching, although I don’t care for Oprah much, I am concerned for Bobbi Kristina. Oprah is not forcing her, but I find it very insensitive of her to ask her, as Whitney was close to Oprah, and Bobbi may feel pressured to agree because of that, but shes an adult, and she can say no, just as she has said yes. I’m sure she’s medicated for her anxiety, depression, ect. and to be controlled by medications and interview is not the best choice in the world. Everyone will be watching her, and if she doesn’t cry enough, talk enough, or whatever else people will judge her, and question the closeness of her and her mothers relationship, when really her emotions are controlled by medication. I will be praying for her, maybe she will be like her mom, and reschedule at the last minute as Whitney did once after agreeing to an interview with Oprah.

150. Pat Broaden Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 12:21 am

I will be watching and I think is a great idea, because with all the rumors circulating maybe Boobi Kristina wants to clear the air. For all we know she contacted Oprah.

151. rita Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 12:28 am

I feel that Oprah is pathetic, she slinked into that family’s funeral for Whitney to gain acess to cissy to gain that interview. she was working that day at the funeral, while everyone grieved. I heard Whitney was high when oprah interviewed her a few years ago, and oprah wasnt happy. they were never close after that. oprah did the same thing tothe Jackson family after michael died. Janet was mad at her mom for giving oprah that interview. she turned her back on michael before he died. Oprah is no better than an ambulance chaser

152. booger Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 1:06 am

i’d DO her

153. Racheal Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 1:11 am

I love Oprah, she is such a loving and generous woman. She had demonstrated this during the Oprah Winfred show. But I believe that this young lady should be giving the time to heal. At this time she should be surrounded with loving and and caring people, who will be lifting her up in their prayers. I committ her to the hand of the almighty God, I pray that she will find peace and comfort in the loving arms of our lord and savior Jesus christ Amen.

154. brittney m Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 1:13 am

i have no respect for oprah.
    let this girl HEAL! its been less than a month !

155. Debra Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 1:31 am

Yes i will be watching, not because I think oprah is trying to hurt Bobbi or because i want to see Oprah’s ratings go up because maybe just maybe this girl needs to talk and if she feels comfortable going on this show and talking then it is good for her to get it out. Yes i know you need to get it out at doctors and all but I know that sometimes there are other people you are more comfortable talking to and if she is then more power to her, God bless her and her family.. I would never say a bad word about Whitney Houston, I still say that she is a beautiful woman up in heaven watching down on her daughter and this was an awful tragedy..

156. Priscilla Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 2:43 am

A cow’s tears are a dog’s joy = Oprah interviewing Bobbi K.

Meaning: A dead cow is food to a dog.

i will not be watching, for moral reasons i am will not give my ratings to OWN!

157. Bee Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 3:50 am

I greed that the girl need´s some privacy right now. please peolpe live her alone.

158. beforreal Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 4:38 am

I’m not surprised. Is Oprah that hard up for ratings? I too think it’s much too soon and why is the sister-n-law going to be on there? Wasn’t she the one who was always around Whitney while she was getting high? I heard she was supposed to be her manager but sounds like she was one of her many enablers or ass kissers. Do we really expect her to tell the truth or Whitney’s brother for that matter? They’re just going to sugar coat it with pretty lies. The fact is the woman was an addict and a very arrogant one at that. She put down people who used crack on television as if using cocaine was so much better when she was as much an addict as the person on crack. Maybe she was good to her family, especially if she was taking care of them, which is probably why they kept kissing her ass. The woman had a beautiful gift given to her from God, that voice, and she destroyed it. She also destroyed her looks and I hope she didn’t turn her daughter out too. Just because a person has the guts to tell the truth doesn’t make that person a hater. Perhaps if more people had told the truth to Whitney she might still be alive today. Of course, it seems she never told herself the truth which eventually led to her downfall. Nobody destroyed Whitney but Whitney. When so many people have problems and don’t have the means to get the help they need, she did but I truly believe she didn’t want it. As far Oprah, finally something she doesn’t have the “Midas Touch” for. You can’t have it all, and I will not be watching. I’m tired of this story.

159. Edith Lukwago Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 4:39 am

I totally disagree with Oprah. Let Bobi heal first. She is still grieving unless if you want to televise a ‘tearly’ program of her. I too lost a mother at almost the same age but took me many months and years to heal and stop grieving. I think this’ nt d right tym for such stories though we would love to watch it, pse give her some privacy and respect.

160. Ken Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 4:58 am

Yes’ we will watch. We wish Bobbi the Best. Thank you Oprah, for doing this.

161. Vanessa Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 5:19 am

I look forward to watching the program. I think it will be therapeutic for Bobbi and it is not too soon. I have to say, there are sooooooo many haters on this site. Stop saying bad things about Whitney. She was great. She left us a lot of inspiring music. What have you done? You evil people need to take a look in your mirror and see how perfect you are, but you wouldn’t want to do that, its earier to say nasty, mean things about wonderful people like Whitney and Oprah. Which is one of the reasons you are not famous. Stop the evilness and maddness. Show some respect and empathy!

162. eddie Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 5:23 am

Why don’t everbody leave that poor girl alone !!! Isn’t there someone else you can hound,you vultures….

163. Tanyka Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 6:01 am

To all of you that will not watch the interview SO who cares it will go on with or without you. Yall don’t know if Bobbi Kristina contacted Oprah and want to talk about the death of her mother. As a child that lost her mother its better to talk about it than to hold everything in and end up in the hospital or going NUTS. So to the perfect people keep living and putting people under you. Only GOD can judge us, and your day soon shall come.

164. Jean Perry Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 7:37 am

Good for you Oprah. I’m sure this what whitney would have wanted. God bless Bobbi kristina and the Houston family.

165. afropuffs Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 7:48 am

Wow… y is it that when some one dies that was famous ppl get mad cuz its all over the internet and start talking about the troops who gave their lives? first off aint nobody tell them to join the military. thats what they wanted to do and further more everybody didnt know who they was. Whitney was on camera for 30 yrs. if you want to put a camera in the face of the troops then do that dont bash Whitney becauase she died and everybody is acknowledging it. stop hating.

166. Celes says Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 8:55 am

I just recently lost a parent. It is healing just to talk about your loved one to someone. You want people to know them personally as you did. I say “Go ahead Bobbie Kristina”, let people know that your mother was special and loved. No matter what, she was Your mother to love.

Celes

167. carolyn perkins Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 9:05 am

Let the girl make up her dession she is not a baby she is a over 19 she should no if she can handle the interviw. why are you all ragging on own t.v. what ever is going own with it that is ophara biz. All biz take a hit when they first get started if you knew anything about bis dont hate pray for the women t.v. show.

168. Dee Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 9:37 am

I think Oprah is in poor taste, the child just lost her Mom how can this demon do that for ratings. Oprah has been on her way to HELL for a long time.

169. Barbara Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 9:48 am

I think it is too soon for her to be talking about her mother. Oprah wants the ratings so she is exploiting the family shame on her!!!

170. keisha Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 9:56 am

We are all human being and everyone have their own flaws so just because of who she was people fill its ok to belittle her. I feel that only GOD can JUDGE and we answer to him on judgement day. Look at that human being in your family regardless of what they have done are did, you still have a level of love or support for them no one is perfect, rather you a mother, a grandmother, a daughter, a sister, father, son, aunt, uncle, we are all god’s children please just be mindful of what you say, we are all entitled to our own opinion. Celebrity or not she was still his child.

171. Jennifer rose Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 10:01 am

Yes I will be watching,On purpose, God bless those who are still hating on Whitey, Bobbie Kristina and Oprah…. they know not what they do or why they are so angry, they need somebody to talk to, too…………..

172. ladida Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 10:01 am

I agree with the postings on Bobbi Kristina and her education. Not once did the media or the family make mention of her education, if she is attending college or not. That is important, being on Oprah is not, she has to grieve with her grandmother, see how to make something out of her life. She is not the great singer her mom was, she is average and what will showbizz have in store, another pandemonium, more drama. I have nothing to say about Oprah, she fooled everybody, claiming to be involved in what? Empowerment of Blacks, they never watched her show, they did not shop en mass at Target and Home Depot. If bringing a grieving child on the show as rate-bait than shame on the Show. I know that they will address the public outcry , some bogus story about trued and tabloid en so on so on…Yeahhhhh true victims of success

173. stephanie Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 10:13 am

bobbie kristina, happy birthday!! I hope that your hurt will lighten up soon. Bk God have and will not forget you and he loves you and we do too because we have always have loved your mom.

174. WENDY MAY Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 10:28 am

mAYBE IT IS BEST FOR HER TO OPEN UP AND LET IT OUT BECAUSE OF THE NEGATIVITY THE MEDIA HAS IMPACTED ON HER MOTHERS LIFE, kRISSY IS 19 YEARS OLD AND SHE KNOWS IF SHE IS READY OR NOT TO CARRY ON AND INTERVIEW WITH OPRAH LET kRISSY MAKE HER OWN DECISION AND THAT LOOK LIKES WHAT SHE DID TO OPRAH MAYBE SHE WILL FEEL BETTER. MY PRAYERS ARE STILL WITH THE FAMILY…

175. Tena Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 10:32 am

All i can say is: “THE TIMING IS ABSOLUTELY BAD”
    JUST PUT YOURSELF IN HER SHOES, AND THINK ABOUT IF YOU WOULD WANT SOMEONE TO EXPOSE YOU TO THE PUBLIC LIKE THIS. THE BIBLE SAYS, “TREAT OTHER THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED”

I COULD GO ON AND ON, BUT I HOPE THAT “OWN” GET THE GIST OF THIS.

MAY GOD BLESS AND COVER THIS CHILD WHILE SHE’S GOING THROUGH HER GRIEVING.

176. Irma Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 1:20 pm

I absolutely believe this to be very genuine and neccessary. Technically Oprah does not need the money and I believe her intentions are genuine. I hope that Bobbi K will know that the “majority” of the world is in her corner and wishing only the best for her. May God bless and keep her and her family because even though many of us face tragedies and they are not played out in the public eye but I’m sure it makes it a little more difficult when that is the case. Whitney in my book was “among the greatest”!! Just remember we all have shortcomings in some form or fashion!

177. Tonya Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 1:24 pm

I too think she needs to heal first. She needs spiritual guidance now, she needs to establish a personal relationship with our Lord and Savoir Jesus Christ if she doesn’t already have one. If she does have one cry unto the Lord Bobbi Krisitina. He is the only who can comfort you and keep you in his tender care. Your family and freinds can comfort you but there is no greater love than the Love of God! Blessings to you!

178. Joy Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 2:47 pm

Oprah just sinks lower and lower. I liked how Wh handled her. She has not concern for anyone but herself and why do i get the feeling this sister in law and half brother have an agenda? I don’t trust them. I think Kristina is a good child. She needs prayer not hurtful comments that may not be true.

179. Eddie Assati Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 3:11 pm

I am so sick and tired of egotistical, narcissistic D’Oprah sticking her nose into
    everybody’s business so she can get high ratings
    for her shows. She acts like she is the Second Coming of Jesus, for Christ’s sake!! What is her talent anyway?? What is it she does?? I do not get it or understand it. Just some fat, big-mouthed bitch who wants to be seen everywhere all over the world all the time!! Whitney just died, for heaven’s sake. Leave the woman to be in peace and leave her daughter and family and friends time to grieve. WE ARE ALL SO SICK OF YOU, D’OPRAH, like we are sick of Meryl Streep but at least Meryl does something to earn her fame. What do you do except run your big, stupid mouth and exploit people!!!

180. April Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 3:50 pm

People grieve in different ways. This interview may be a type of healing for the family. I am sure Ms. Cissy gave this interview some thought before she allowed Bobbi K. to take part in the interview. There are a lot of people saying mean and nasty things about Oprah, but we are not fully aware of what has and is taking place with the family. We are all on the outside looking in, therefore, we cannot honestly say what Oprah should have done. All in all the family knows what is going on in private and we don’t. Besides, she had other family members there to support. Remember, what you see isn’t always what you get. The Dr. Phil Show would not have been a good choice for the interview. The few times I have stopped for a secong to watch Dr. Phil the show seemed a litte depressing. Even his set looks depressing.

181. Gil Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 3:52 pm

SHAME ON YOU OPRAH!!!Exploiting this thing so so soon!!!! That girl has no business talking to nobody right now…and there’s probably some responsibility on the Houston clan..Shame on them for exploiting this girl so soon, I know she’s over 18 and all, but its way too soon. All for what….oh.. RATINGS!

182. lala Says:
    March 6th, 2012 at 12:55 am

well when is it?

183. Katz Says:
    March 9th, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Leave it to Oprah to dig where she shouldn’t. Interviewing this family this soon tells me what a moron this woman really is. She exploits whoever is news worthy at the time. I stopped watching this clown years ago. Now she begs for people to watch her network. What is the matter Oprah, you billions going to only millions! Try helping the black community in the US and not in Africa!

184. Judes11 Says:
    June 3rd, 2012 at 9:01 pm

The Bobbi-Kristina interview went through over one-week of post-production. So, the interview wasn’t shot and then aired a few days later.

Bobbi K was actually interviewed exactly one-week from the day of her mothers burial … sinful.

Oprah has most of the traits and characteristics of NPD — narcissism.

Comments