The Bachelor: Did Ben Flajnik Cheat On The Winner?

March 04, 2012 10:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Last week on ABC‘s The Bachelor, Ben Flajnik chose Courtney Robertson and Lindzi Cox as his final two bachelorettes, but spoilers claim that Ben ends up with Courtney. Recently, a gossip magazine claimed to have photos of Ben Flajnik with other women, accusing The Bachelor star of cheating, but is it true or just some hyped up gossip?

The Bachelor star Ben Flajnik has been rumored to have chosen Courtney Robertson as the girl he will propose to, and US Weekly has been running a story that Ben Flajnik has since cheated on Courtney, with multiple women. The magazine claims that Ben was spotted kissing one woman, grabbing another’s behind, and spending the night with some of the them. Ironically, I happened to pick up an issue of this magazine while waiting in a store line yesterday, and some of the smooch shots look very much like they could be with Courtney or one of the other bachelorettes – perhaps while they were filming this season?

A rep for Ben Flajnik is denying the rumors and explaining some of the photos, as they recently told Gather: “The photo is of two friends who have known each other for years and are together in a social setting, surrounded by a group of friends. Ben did not take any girls back to his apartment alone. It was a group setting every time. Ben has never condoned cheating.” Meanwhile, in the very same story, the magazine claims that Courtney Robertson was trying on wedding gowns, but if you look closely at the pictures, it appears she could very well be doing a modeling shoot. The magazine claims to have “sources” who say otherwise, but we’re not so sure this story is true.

Now, it’s your turn to sound off! Have you seen any of the pictures? Did Ben Flajnik cheat? Tell us what you think of the pics, if you have seen them. Comment below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelor news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor.

Photo Courtesy of ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelor |

9 Responses to “The Bachelor: Did Ben Flajnik Cheat On The Winner?”

1. Robert Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 7:35 am

Who cares.

This guy was not in it to find a wife and he definitely seems to be headed toward the one woman he thinks is also just in it for fame and glory. I think he purposefully eliminated some woman “just because” they seemed too much marriage material.

This is just another “fake reality” show, and all of you, including my wife let them make a ton of $$$ off of it

2. Kathy Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 7:46 am

Ok, I will sound off.

WHO CARES?

3. Colleen Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 7:59 am

I have no knowledge of been cheating, but my comment is that he missed the boat when he sent Kacie B home…in my opionion she truly loves him. I beleive he sent her home becasue if he had offered her the privavy suite, she would have denied him. Also, she had told him she would not live with him until they were married. On the otherhand, consider how ‘slutty’ Courtney is! And now it is suspected that he is seeing other women while the snow is still airing. Disgusting!

4. Irene Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 7:55 pm

Reality TV? Really…How many of the last bachelors and bachelorettes are still together? Not Many. They are there for the fame and glory of being on TV. And Ben doesn’t seem like he wants to get married, just have a lot of fun. Where are the good entertaining TV shows gone? Please find us something that’s worth watching.

5. Terri Says:
    March 5th, 2012 at 10:46 pm

As much as I don’t like Courtney, if you’re going to call her ‘slutty,’ that’s directed at her allegedly doing sexual things with Ben ONLY, right? Ben, on the other hand… Okay, I’m going to change tracks here: I think Ben is so worn out and so disgusted with the whole process of the show. He probably was in lust or infatuation with Courtney during the show, but I wonder if he was just doubting himself (thinking of Ashley Hebert, …), and possibly BEFORE the end of the show did NOT feel ready to be getting married to ANY of them. Maybe he let the ‘sweeter’ girls go before Courtney, because he figured Courtney could take it, or he wasn’t sure, or .. or: Maybe his defense mechanisms aided in his ‘choosing’ Courtney, while subconsciously noting he’d still be single in the near future. Not that I’m making excuses for Ben, but I think the show encouraging all the ‘hanky panky’ with so many women could brainwash someone into getting drunk, lettin’ loose, and ‘cheating.’ Not to mention the length of time being in the public scrutiny! Yuk! I did like the show, though!

6. Terri Says:
    March 6th, 2012 at 1:18 am

I agree with Robert (the 1st comment). Ben picked Courtney because he knew he could later back out of marrying her, but still get all the fame and glory.

7. Bernier Gabrielle Says:
    March 6th, 2012 at 5:01 am

I think Ben should choose Landzi because she looks real and nice with every body when you’re in business you cannot afford to be with silent trouble maker like Courtney

8. BernierGabrielle Says:
    March 6th, 2012 at 5:05 am

If Ben choose Coutney I will say Ashley was smart enough to choose JP because Ben missed something.

9. dina Says:
    March 15th, 2012 at 9:11 am

Courtney is best match for Ben he wants sombody who is more Slovenian and different from american life style who is unique but then he has that menatl issue of what people say and his pride which he need to decide does he want to be rich and famous or have a ever after even people hate him..

Comments