The Bachelor: Ben Flajnik Continues To Defend Courtney Robertson

March 06, 2012 10:00 AM by Lisa Princ

Last night on ABC‘s The Bachelor, we watched the Women Tell All special, where the ladies had their chance to confront Courtney Robertson. Despite the crocodile tears, Ben Flajnik is still defending Courtney Robertson. How so? Read on to find out!

The Bachelor fans watched last night as the former bachelorettes took on the task of confronting Courtney Robertson for her behavior this season. Courtney pulled off some tears and apologies, but the ladies were not impressed. Ben Flajnik, however, is still falling for Courtney’s lies, and he is still defending her – is it a sign of what’s to come next week?

“Oh Courtney. I don’t think I even know where to begin with this one. Believe me, I appreciate what she did by coming on “Women Tell All” and apologizing for her actions and it seemed genuine to me,” Ben Flajnik posted on his People blog this morning. Okay Ben, that makes one of us who thinks Courtney is genuine, but most of your viewers don’t buy it. Ben continued on noting that we all saw a softer, sweeter side to Courtney last night, claiming: “It’s a side that I saw throughout the journey that no one else did.”

Poor Ben…he honestly believes that this bloodsucker, aka Courtney Robertson is genuine – he may be in for a huge shock if he ends up choosing her. Next week, Ben will make his choice on The Bachelor Season Finale. Do you think he should choose Courtney or Lindzi? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelor news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor.

Photo Courtesy of ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelor |

9 Responses to “The Bachelor: Ben Flajnik Continues To Defend Courtney Robertson”

1. Gabriela Says:
    March 6th, 2012 at 12:01 pm

YOU SAID EVERYTHING. I don’t have to say anything else. I just not feel sorry for him cause all the ladied had talk to him about it.

2. Kathy Says:
    March 6th, 2012 at 12:10 pm

I don’t think Ben chose either of the girls. If he did I hope it’s Lindzi. There are no words to describe Courtney.

3. Deborah Says:
    March 6th, 2012 at 12:18 pm

It is sad but from what I have seen he does pick her. He was warned so it is hard to feel sorry for him.

4. Ricky Says:
    March 6th, 2012 at 3:04 pm

What a bunch of whiners you all are. Ben and Courtney had chemistry from the begining. They obviously have a connection. Anyone who did not see that is stupid or in denial. The pathetic girls on that show knew this also. Which is why they chose the “gang up” strategy. Worked out good for them didnt it? When i see 10 against 1 I pull for the 1 every time! They all got what they deserved, a free limo ride to the house. She wins and i love it! Get over it! And get a life!

5. Evelyn Ouellette Says:
    March 6th, 2012 at 5:07 pm

I sure hope that he doesn’t pick Courtney because it will be problems everafter. She will have to have all of his attention and Ben’s family will always be in the way. She realy is a very selfish person and Ben will never have a life of his own.

6. Sierra Says:
    March 6th, 2012 at 10:12 pm

Totally agree with Ricky above. Duh! The rest of the -itches got booted. They’re the most disgusting excuses for women I’ve ever seen.
    Hope you really do pick Courtney and you both are happy! YOU GO Courtney and Ben.

7. mia Says:
    March 7th, 2012 at 5:23 am

@ricky

finally! thank you! courtney is so fun. it would be a miserable season without her. so boring.

8. MBT Says:
    March 7th, 2012 at 10:07 am

@ Ricky and Sierra…

Quit smoking crack and wake up to reality. Towards the end of the show, Courtney said she lost feelings for Ben and that he had to convince her so they climbed some stupid pyramid, and she suddenly developed feelings for him again. Are you kidding me? C’MON! Courtney needs serious psychotherapy and medication. She is either bi-polar or has some kind of split personality. Also, she smokes cigarettes. DEAL BREAKER!

9. sharon Says:
    March 7th, 2012 at 5:25 pm

See that awful vulgar and catty display made the other women look a whole lot worse than Courtney…More people love Courtney than you guys will ever know…all the others are cookie cutter stepford bland and bitchy. Who in the world ‘warns’ someone against another girl…they saw the connection was jealous and had to meddle.

Comments