The Amazing Race Preview: What Causes Rachel Reilly To Breakdown Tomorrow?

March 10, 2012 12:00 PM by Lisa Princ

This week on CBSAmazing Race, the contestants headed to Paraguay where we watched as Elliot and Andrew were the next team eliminated, as they could not master the last challenge. Tomorrow, the teams head to Italy, where Rachel Reilly has yet another breakdown, but will she quit the race altogether? Read on for a preview and some video sneak peeks!

The Amazing Race returns tomorrow and the remaining players will head to Italy! CBS boasts that next week we will watch as “an unexpected beheading occurs as teams polish off a dirty task, and a random act of kindness leaves one team in tears.” In one of the video previews (see below), Rachel Reilly has another breakdown, where she is, once again, taking her frustrations out on Brendon – poor guy. This time, as he tries to console Rachel, she just starts walking away and comments that she will jump in front of one the moving cars.

And it does not stop there for the couple, but only gets worse. As they appear to be tasting salami, Rachel starts to cry in front of everyone, and Brendon says they are done with the race. We also hear Rachel whine that The Amazing Race is supposed to be fun, and it’s not. Then she tells Brendon to quit the race, but will they really do it? Check out the preview videos courtesy of CBS below.

Who are you rooting for on The Amazing Race? Is anyone else sick of Rachel Reilly’s whining? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great The Amazing Race news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Amazing Race.

Photo Credit: CBS

Topics: Amazing Race, CBS Reality TV Shows |

11 Responses to “The Amazing Race Preview: What Causes Rachel Reilly To Breakdown Tomorrow?”

1. Darryl Says:
    March 11th, 2012 at 5:49 pm

I have not been watching this season but turned it on tonight and saw Rachel. She needs to grow up. I definitely will not be watching anymore. Very annoying..

2. Jim Says:
    March 11th, 2012 at 5:53 pm

I will quit watching the Amazing Race if Rachel continues. It has always been enjoyable, but she is wrecking it for me.

3. chicagoannie Says:
    March 11th, 2012 at 5:58 pm

I googled whiny Rachel and many sites came up – I did not realize she’d been on other shows. I was praying for her to be gone from the Race tonight. SOOO whiny and annoying. Feel sorry for the guy she is with.

4. Bethena Says:
    March 11th, 2012 at 11:09 pm

Please..please…please…no more Rachel and her whining. What a grown-up baby…and he is such a wimp. Brendon, please tell her to shut up!! I hope she is never on tv again…too hard to watch her.

5. Raymond Primrose Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 11:30 am

She’s so stupidly over dramatic here as she was on big brother. And her boyfriend has not woke up to the fact that every time she has a melt down she always throws into the mix the status of their relationship that they should break up due to him not showing more compassion to her melt down. She fails to understand that this show is about using your brain to solve things and that nobody is gonna give you anything. She cried in front of the meat table like the workers were to feel sorry for her and just give her the clue. Stop acting like a child and play the game.

6. Doris Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Go Kentucky boys! Rachel is getting on my nerves. I’ve never seen actual tears, but I am sick of her. Why does Brendon want to be with her! Find a woman, not a baby, Brendon.

7. Lulu Says:
    March 26th, 2012 at 12:51 pm

I like Rachel, she is funny, melodramatic, a bit insecure and rich. as for Brerndon, he very sensitive,easy going,handsom,and he loves his babe. what a balence.
    luv them both

8. Animefreak Says:
    March 27th, 2012 at 3:45 pm

I don’t watch Amazing Race, but I watch Big Brother. Rachel siriusly needs to grow up. Also, I’m betting her laugh hasn’t changed at all. I hate that she cries about everything. I’m shocked she won Big Broer, and I can’t wait for her to lose Amazing Race.

9. Kuroshitsuji Says:
    March 27th, 2012 at 3:46 pm

I feel sorry for Bremdon, having to put up with that ALL the time. No wonder he cheated on her. I’m shocked they got back together.

10. Roll Dog Says:
    April 13th, 2012 at 12:11 pm

She had the same attitude/behavior on Big Brother. Now, she is doing it again on the Amazing Race.

That is her true colors. She and Brendon are just an arrogant couple.

I never want to see these people again.

11. Rosie Says:
    April 15th, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Rachel…. is such a whiner. She ruining the show by being ridculous whining shut the F*** up nobody want to listen to you I like the guy tho it bummer that the girl is the reason I want them out. GO kentucky boys! I love them!

Comments