The Bachelor Season Finale: Ben Flajnik Tweets “Should Clear Up A Few Things”

March 12, 2012 10:30 AM by Megan Thompson

The Bachelor season finale is tonight on ABC. It seems we have known for weeks that Ben Flajnik gives the final rose to Courtney Robertson. But there are still a lot of unanswered questions; the main one being is the couple still together? Keep reading for more details and what Ben tweeted this morning about The Bachelor season finale.

The Bachelor finale is usually full of suspense. Who will step out of the limo first? Will the rejected woman breakdown or act composed? Will there be a proposal? Most of the mystery has been taken out of the finale, since we all know that Ben proposes to the model, Courtney Robertson,in Switzerland.

What fans don’t know is what happened after the filming ended. The media has been relentless on Courtney and Ben’s relationship. Courtney has been named the worst villain in Bachelor history. Plus, reports have surfaced of Ben cheating on Courtney with several other women. So what are we to believe?

The After The Final Rose special will hopefully answer all the questions we want to know. Does Ben still want to marry Courtney after what he saw play out this season? Did Ben really cheat? Some fans hope that Ben wants Lindzi back in the picture. Ben Flajnik is ready to clear up all the rumors. This morning Ben tweeted,”Welp, tonight is the night. Stay tuned for #afterthefinalrose. Should clear up a few things.” Another interesting tweet is the one Ben sent to his sister saying, “can’t wait for this to be over already!” Well fans can’t wait to find out the truth behind all the rumors!

Let us know if you think Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson are still together. Leave us a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelor news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor.

Photo Courtesy of ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelor |

24 Responses to “The Bachelor Season Finale: Ben Flajnik Tweets “Should Clear Up A Few Things””

1. Barbara Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 11:15 am

If Ben and Courtney are still together they won’t be for long – this one will never last.

2. Carol Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 11:32 am

I don’t care if they are or not. They both suck.

3. Amanda Moore Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 1:26 pm

If Courtney is anything like what she “portrays” herself as being like in the show………..I would sure hope Ben would not choose her. If Ben were my brother, I would be trying my best to make him see the light. I am hoping it is all just a “front” for the show……..beacuse he let some really great women go. So GOOD LUCK!

4. Paula Sredanovich Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Lord, I sincerely hope Ben isn’t still with Courtney. She’s not a nice or good person.

5. Mary Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 2:42 pm

On last weeks reunion show she said she was so sorry for everything that her family and Ben had to go through because of her behavior. She said that she had really loved him, and then said, oh, I still love him. So it’s hard to believe they’re together when she’s talking about the relationship and love in the past tense.

6. Charlotte Key Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Typical. Man thinks with his lower brain, not his upper one. He knew Courtney had a personality disorder and all the news says he picked her anyway. He gets what he deserved. Courtney will not work out with anyone unless she has intensive therapy, and honestly, I doubt even that will help. Normally it doesnt for such narcissistic people. Shame. Lindsay and Kacie C were wonderful. I would love to see Kacie C the next Bachelorette instead of Emily who will probably never pick anyone anyway. C

7. PATTI GREENLEAF Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 3:48 pm

BEN DESERVES WHATEVER HE GETS. I REALLY DOUBT IF HE AND COURTNEY WILL BE TOGETHER VERY LONG; ALL SHE WANTS IS THE MONEY.

8. Suzannah Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 4:17 pm

Hey, I’m ok with Ben and Courtney. Really, if they have a spark between them and want to see if it’s a long term thing, who are we to deny them that? Live and let love.

9. J Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 6:23 pm

I’ve decided after watching this crap all these weeks – i hope Ben does pick Courtney because they deserve each other……it will NEVER last. I think Courtney is trying out for a role on some soap opera.

10. Sheila Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 6:46 pm

This has been the worst season ever. I will not be watching this after the season. You have lost a loyal fan.

11. Libby Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Ben’s realtionship with Courtney is toxic. I don’t think their relationship/marriage would last. How can Ben be so blinded by her??

12. Kim Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 6:50 pm

r u kidding? i am so mad at this show that i’ve been watching since the very first episode. do think we’re stupid? you guys are starting to insult our intelligence. how bout getting real, put the last few people in a house together for a month, let us follow them thru everyday life, now that’s real

13. carol Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 6:54 pm

OMG Ben is a total idiot, I hope COURTNEY breaks his heart!!! Just like he broke Linzys.

14. donna Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 6:54 pm

I cant believe Ben picked Courtney, he is an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. cc Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 6:56 pm

He deserves what he gets. He was warned too many times

16. Sally Lunsford Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 6:58 pm

What a jerk!!! But really Lindzi, do you want a man who would go skinny dipping with the resident slut, while several other women are in the hotel sharing their own hopes about him? He will probably end up getting hurt by her when she shows her true self but then he asked for it. There were so many girls who were sweet, loving and caring. I can not believe he fell for her when so many warned him.

So, all the best to you Lindzi. And I hope we are all wrong about Courtney and that her and Ben are good together. Hard to imagine everyone being wrong but it is possible.

17. Pam Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 6:59 pm

I don’t know if Ben will stay with Courtney or not, but if he does he is a complete idiot. He lost the best when he let Lendzi go. She was pure and completely honest. You could see that she was his perfect match

18. Ron Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 7:03 pm

Ben has just made the biggest mistake of his life. He is disgrace to the male population of this earth. What a dipwad. Another example of two idiots getting together. Tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber.

19. Emily F. Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 7:17 pm

Ben deserves what he got. He is such an idiot. I can’t even inagine falling for such a Bozo. The most lifeless, boring Bachelor ever. Run for your life, Courtney…you’re not a great prize, but even you deserve better.

20. noelle Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Pathetic! !!!!!!!!!!!! Abc should seriously be ashamed of both of them demising the show …

21. Paula Mugnaini Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 7:36 pm

HUGE mistake Ben!! Lindsey is more suited for you!! Courtney is fake and will break your heart. I rooted for Lindsey from day one and she was so sincere. How could you blame her for holding back some because she didn’t want her heart to get broken. She then opens up to you and YOU DO break her heart and choose someone who is NASTY!!!!

22. Toni Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 7:45 pm

sure the woman was sassy but who knows what she had to go through being a model, her actions seemed like a defense thing and a bit immature, but people grow. it is fantastic when people grow with someone they love, that is always the sign of a great couple, they make each other better! Why give these poor people a hard time? the woman apologized as sincerely as possible, what do you want? it is always beauty to pass over the imperfections of others. How would you like it if everyone in America had something to say about the time you behaved badly and I am sure we have all behaved badly at some point in our lives

23. Mary Jo Strom Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 8:30 pm

they deserve each other. I can’t believe he thinks his dad would be proud of them skinny dip episode, such disrecpect of the other ladies. Lindzi was to to good for him.

24. John Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 10:52 pm

Do people really watch this crap. Who cares? They’re just people. Leave them alone. I hate writers like you. Fans wanna know be truth? They don’t need to know the truth! None of their f’n business! Geez!

I hate America, or at least the portion who calls this dribble entertainment.

Comments