March 12, 2012 03:00 PM by Lisa Princ

The Bachelor season finale is tonight on ABC, and Ben Flajnik will have to make the toughest decision of his life. Will Ben choose Lindzi Cox or Courtney Robertson? Before he will get the chance to choose, he will be given one final warning about Courtney, but not from one of the bachelorettes. Read on to find out who is uneasy about Courtney Robertson this time…

The Bachelor finale is only a few short hours away, and as we all sit around and wait to see who Ben Flajnik ends up proposing to (if anyone), we’ve got some more juicy details about tonight’s episode. In another ABC video preview that was not published by the network, Ben is shown chatting with his mother and sister. Ben’s sister asks whether or not either of the girls have not gotten along with the other bachelorettes, to which Ben replies telling his sister that Courtney, who is still there, did not get along well with any of the other women – hey, at least he was honest with his sister, right?

Ben’s sister does not look pleased at all to hear that news, and immediately tells Ben that it throws up a red flag for her. Despite his sister’s warning, Ben tells the camera that Courtney getting along with his family is important, but then adds that his sister has never liked any of his girlfriends. In another clip, Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson are shown making snow angels in Switzerland, and Ben admits that he feels more comfortable with Courtney than he has ever felt with a woman before…yuck.

All the spoilers claim that Ben and Courtney end up together, and maybe I am just a hopeless romantic, but I hope that Ben sticks it to Courtney tonight and chooses Lindzi. Who is with me? Leave us a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! For other great The Bachelor news, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Bachelor.

Photo Courtesy of ABC

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, The Bachelor |

10 Responses to “The Bachelor Season Finale: Ben Flajnik Will Get One Final Warning About Courtney Robertson”

1. SALLY Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

I JUST WROTE A VERY LONG COMMENT…WHY WAS IT REJECTED.

2. Valerie Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 3:14 pm

They deserve each other if he picks her. He has been warned by a lot of people & he gets what he deserves if he picks her. The spoilers said it didn’t last anyway. Why do they always choose the bad ones ones ?

3. Gqwerty Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 4:22 pm

ughh it’s ben’s fault for not listening to the other girls and he will have to live and deal with it

4. Sharon Walters Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 5:03 pm

I think he is going to choose Courtney, because I have felt his personality runs the same as hers. If he chooses Lindzi, I will eat crow. (can I cook it first?)I hope he chooses Lindzi.

5. Mary Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 5:36 pm

I am with you on the Courtney thing. She is a spolied gal and hope Lindzi gets the ring :)

6. Priscilla Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 5:38 pm

If Ben picks Courtney He gets what he deserves… He had alot of Red flags, Since she put out so early thats all he’s thinking about.. What a DOORKNOB!!!… He’s using the other head… I hope I’m wrong and he picks Lindzi..I guess I’ll find out

7. Donna Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 6:54 pm

Ben deserves courtney. After all the red flags and warning he still chose her. He deserves whatever he gets and she is going to be a handful!

8. Susan Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 7:06 pm

I hope he tells her to stick it up her yang yang! She is so phoney who can’t see that. Lyndsey is way to good for this stupid ass! I hope she tells him to shove it as far as it will go!

9. Susan Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 7:07 pm

stick it , stick it , stick she (Courtney) is not worthy of anyone! She is such a fake!

10. Susan Says:
    March 12th, 2012 at 7:14 pm

COURTNEY IS SUCH A FRIGGIN S__t! AND A FAKE, FAKE, FAKE! AND LYDSEY RUN, RUN JUST AS FAST AS YOU CAN! WHY WOULD YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO EVEN THINKS HE’S IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE LIKE COURTNEY! SHE’S CHEAP (LET’S GO SKINNY DIPPING!) SHE HAS NO MORALS, NO FRIGGIN BRAINS AND SHE’S ALL ABOUT HE BUCKS! nOT THE MAN! THE BUCKS!

Comments