March 16, 2012 08:00 AM by Lisa Princ
Celebrity Apprentice‘s Donald Trump Jr. recently posted some controversial photos of a big game hunting trip that angered one of the show’s sponsors, leading them to claim that they would not give the show another dime. Now, Donald Trump says that is not true and none of his sponsors have backed out. Read on for the scoop!
After Donald Trump Jr. and his brother, Eric went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe last year, Donald Trump Jr. posted some controversial photos of the trip which outraged some wildlife enthusiasts, and even some of Celebrity Apprentice‘s sponsors – or at least that is what we thought. Yesterday, TMZ reported that Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis, who has already aired several commercials during the show, was pulling out the series, refusing to give another dime to the Trump family.
Donald Trump, however, has come forward and said that is not true. While Camping World may have aired their commercials already during Celebrity Apprentice, Good Sam, who is part of the same company has yet to air their commercials, and Donald Trump says they are still on board. In fact, Donald Trump told TMZ (he called into their show) that Good Sam is not just on board, but is “very much looking forward” to their episode which will air in the near future.
Donald Trump also reiterated that while he is not a hunter, he feels that his sons did nothing wrong, and he is thrilled that they were able to feed an entire village with what they killed.
Have you seen Donald Trump Jr.’s hunting pictures? What do you think of his big game hunting trip? Comment and share your thoughts with us below!
Visit our sister site SheKnows for more breaking news about celebrities and entertainment!
Photo Credit: NBC