Vicki Gunvalson “Disgusted” At Her Behavior During Bunco Party

March 16, 2012 12:00 PM by Megan Thompson

Last week on The Real Housewives Of Orange County the girls ruined another party by fighting with each other.  Gretchen and Vicki turned bunco into a bunco brawl!  Keep reading to find out what Vicki regrets about her meltdown at the party and if she is ready to forgive Slade.

Tamra Barney threw an 80s themed bunco party that was supposed to be a good time for all the ladies.  But when Tamra surprised the women by inviting all the men, even Slade, Vicki lost it!  Vicki decided to leave the party, but then shortly returned with a crazy look in her eyes.  Vicki completely snapped and got into a screaming match with Slade and Gretchen. Gretchen wasn’t willing to back down from Vicki, so she dished it out as well!  The fight left both women in tears and pretty much cemented they will never be friends.

After watching the episode, Vicki Gunvalson is absolutely disgusted with herself for losing her temper. Though Vicki doesn’t accept all the blame, she blames Gretchen and Slade for kicking her while she was down.  No one can argue that Vicki didn’t have a lot on her plate, with her divorce and daughter’s illness.  In Vicki’s Bravo blog she wrote, “Instead of questioning Brooks directly, they decided to attack me when I was most vulnerable and going through a very rough time in my life.”

As for a future friendship between Vicki and Slade, it doesn’t seem likely.  Vicki has had a problem with Slade from the very first season of RHOC.  Yes, Slade is an original housewife! Vicki thinks that Slade makes his own drama, so that he has more airtime on the show.  Isn’t that the point?  As for advice for Slade, Vicki writes, “One word comes to mind that I think Slade should consider is – chivalry. Where I come from and how I was raised, men are to treat women with respect and class.  This is something Slade doesn’t seem to be able to do.”

So what did you think of the bunco brawl?  Are you on team Vicki or team Gretchen?  Let us know what you think, leave us a comment below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: The Real Housewives of Orange County.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, The Real Housewives Of Orange County |

8 Responses to “Vicki Gunvalson “Disgusted” At Her Behavior During Bunco Party”

1. Joan Says:
    March 16th, 2012 at 4:06 pm

Vicki Gunvalson is without a doubt the most rude, obnoxious, self-centered woman on TV. She is not attractive, but strives to look and act as young as Tamra and Gretchen. She should grow up, own her own short comings, and stop constantly finding fault with others. She DID attack Gretchen over Slade’s money problems, and she IS dating a man whose problems were even worse (jail time). If she is on next season, I will not be watching. Her role is growing as OLD as she is!

2. T Boo Says:
    March 17th, 2012 at 10:49 am

All I have to say Vicki is don’t dish it if you can’t take it.

3. Katherine Says:
    March 18th, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Vicki is the biggest hypocrite! And she is soooo stupid she can’t even see it. Yes, she was going through a tough time with her daughter’s illness but didn’t she attack Gretchen when her fiance was ill? Take her off the show… she adds nothing!

4. Jleigh Says:
    March 18th, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Please, please, please tell me there is a replacement for Vicki next season. What an evil person. Can’t Bravo find someone who is interesting, even a drama queen (for ratings) BUT NOT AN EVIL HYPOCRITE? How about Don finding a new girlfriend and placing her on the show.

5. mary Says:
    March 19th, 2012 at 7:11 am

They all can be crazy (who isn’t?). However, looking at the history of Slade……he is one of the most annoying people on the show and full of shit. I like Vicky for being honest.

6. Sara Says:
    March 19th, 2012 at 8:11 am

I can NOT stand Vicki and I enjoy watching the show but I do NOT enjoy watching her! She is the most immature, self-centered, annoying person I have ever seen!

7. Kaye Says:
    March 19th, 2012 at 2:12 pm

What is wrong with Vicki’s face? It looks like she had some kind of either scratches or hives or welts all over her cheeks.

8. John Says:
    March 19th, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Get rid of Vicki. She is a total dumb ass. Enough said. I agree with Jleigh, find a girlfriend for Don and replace Vicki with her.

Comments