‘Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis’ vs. ‘Flipping Out’: Which Show Is Better?

March 21, 2012 01:00 PM by Shayla Perry

Two shows featuring neurotic designer Jeff Lewis and his team? Thank you Bravo! But are fans taking to the platform of Interior Therapy, or would they prefer to see Jeff, Jenni, and Zoila all Flipping Out in their usual crazy setting? Keep reading to see what viewers are saying about the new show, to voice your own opinion, and get a sneak peek of tonight’s episode of Interior Therapy — whether you’ll be watching or not.

“Bravo has decided to put me in a series where I move into a home for a week with strangers. I have begun to wonder if, like in a sitcom, they are trying to kill off my character. Without a script to determine my fate, I guess they have elected to put me in unfamiliar and potentially dangerous situations and watch what happens.”

–Jeff Lewis

Jeff may not have been too thrilled about the format of Interior Therapy when first approached with the idea, but Bravo boss Andy Cohen is a huge fan.

How well viewers are taking to the show is another story altogether.

While some are happy to see anything with Jeff, Jenni, and Zoila, most are complaining that Interior Therapy is just “a formula reality show” and a “mistake” that doesn’t even begin to highlight Lewis’ design talent.

What do you think?

Get a sneak peek of tonight’s all new episode of Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis, then tell us which show you like more — Interior Therapy or Flipping Out. Sound off in the Comments section below.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality Television.

Photo Credit: Bravo

Topics: Bravo Reality TV Shows, Flipping Out, Interior Therapy |

12 Responses to “‘Interior Therapy with Jeff Lewis’ vs. ‘Flipping Out’: Which Show Is Better?”

1. judy sanders Says:
    March 21st, 2012 at 5:44 pm

hi bravo…maybe you thought you were doing something great for jeff and the show..but there’s noooooooo reason to even play with ‘flipping out’the best reality show on tv..sooooo disappointed and jeff looks silly and foolish..come on..get back to the old format..make our day ..at our house..jeff rules..right now his kingdom is in troubbbbbbbble..if its a money issue..give him some..made you a ton. geeeeez its hard to be good and recognized..new york thought he was good..
    anyhow..sorry won’t be tuning in..bravo junkie too

2. pixiepoodle Says:
    March 29th, 2012 at 3:31 am

Bravo – PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE bring back the old show’s format. The new show is boring and doesn’t show what Jeff and Jenni’s personalities are really like, not to mention Zoila’s, who is an absolute hoot. The show’s introduction shows Zoila as a part of the cast, but she only appears for a brief moment. Someone watching the show for the first time would not understand what an important part she is of his staff.

The new show is very boring and will more than likely lose many fans. The best concept is watching him and his staff and pets interact in his home. And what’s with Jeff and Jenni moving in for 5 days and sharing a bed or bedroom? That concept has been done before on another interior design show that featured 2 gay designers, so it’s not new or interesting.

Please change the current format so that at least he is operating out of his home again.

3. Barb Says:
    March 29th, 2012 at 5:57 am

OMG – I just love love love this show. Of course, I would love anything that duo/trio would do together. I would be so disappointed if this was taken off the air. I have watched all episodes several times enjoying every minute and LOL each time which is quite unusual for me!

4. Linda T. Says:
    March 29th, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Jeff Lewis is looking like a fool in his new show. I watched the first one shaking my head in disbelief, but then I tried watching the second one and had to switch channels. Just couldn’t take the nonsense about the guy and his dead aunt. Sleeping in your clients’ homes….oh please!! I thought Jeff had some class. Guess not. Please bring back Flipping Out. It was so much fun to watch.

5. richard smith Says:
    March 31st, 2012 at 4:37 pm

We miss Zoila and Jeff as nut case, New show is a bit unbelieveable. Move a 200 lb statue without a structure study? I don’t think so. Producers are streching our good will.

6. judy sanders Says:
    April 5th, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I so miss the flipped out Jeff Lewis..and his wonderful flippinng show..sorry th is new one is not for me..itsssssss just sooooooo boring..jeff playing with kids and making nice..hahahahah…do we look like fools>>??

7. fwitzie Says:
    April 11th, 2012 at 10:00 am

Andy, you made a mistake with this one. Poor Jeff, hes not himself. Please bring back the other Flipping out.

8. St Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 10:40 pm

I did not watch Jeff Lewis’s old show, but I, absolutely, love new show. I like how he handle home owners of those hideous houses with his brutal truth and deliver goods at the end. Bravo Jeff & Jennie! And Bravo BRAVO for making this show!

9. Me Says:
    April 24th, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Please bring flipping out back. Why would you change something when it works so great! We are not allowed to see the true personalities of Jenni, Jeff and Zoila..please drop this show and bring back flipping out.

Same with Million Dollar Listings NY..drop that one and bring back the real one (Million Dollar Listings LA).

10. Christine McDow Says:
    April 24th, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Flipping Out is coming back. This show was never a replacement. Just a new show. :)

11. NolaGirl Says:
    April 25th, 2012 at 2:21 pm

No comparison. Flipping out wins, hands down.

12. Joy Taylor Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 1:44 pm

How do I contact BRAVO to be on Jeff’s interior design? I have a challenging project and I think he would be faboulous for this project!

Comments