Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Says Bye-Bye to E!

March 22, 2012 07:07 AM by Shayla Perry

The Girl Next Door is making a move! Dancing With The Stars alum and former Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett is leaving E!, but don’t worry, she’s not done with reality TV yet. What’s next for Kendra?

Her E! reality show, Kendra, is no more, but the blonde bombshell will still be living her life in front of the cameras of a different network — WE.

The new series, Kendra on Top, will pick up where Kendra left off, following Wilkinson-Baskett as she “gets her groove back,” while juggling her personal and professional lives. And yes, that means hubby Hank Baskett and the couple’s adorable son, Hank IV will also be featured on the show.

“I’m so excited to be joining the WE tv family!” says Kendra of the move. “I’m thrilled to continue showing the world my story and everything that’s coming up in my life.”

Production for Kendra on Top has yet to begin, but filming is expected to start this month in Los Angeles.

The premiere season, which will consist of 14 episodes, airs on WE this summer.

Tell us, are you excited about Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett’s new show, Kendra on Top? Will you be watching? Share your thoughts in the Comments section below. We want to hear from you!

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot: Reality Television.

Photo Credit: E!

Topics: ABC Reality TV Shows, Dancing With the Stars, E! Reality TV Shows, The Girls Next Door, WE Reality TV Shows |

82 Responses to “Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Says Bye-Bye to E!”

1. Tammie Says:
    March 22nd, 2012 at 5:56 pm

I def. will be watching

2. Karen Larsen Says:
    March 23rd, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Great news. Love following them. hank is a great husband and father! Lil Hank is to adorable!

3. Solange Says:
    March 25th, 2012 at 8:45 am

Ilove Kandra but i cant get WE channel

4. Jill Says:
    March 26th, 2012 at 7:04 pm

Yeah!!!!!!

5. Robert Says:
    March 27th, 2012 at 1:47 am

I think Kendra is great. My wife and I think she is fun and exciting and down to earth. Hollywood hasn’t changed the simplicity of her. She seems honest and true to herself. You go girl!!

6. GiGi Eats Celebrities Says:
    March 29th, 2012 at 8:40 pm

I love Kendra! I hope she and Hank stay together forever and have another child. It’s so unfortunate that so many couples are splitting up these days!

7. lilkunta Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 3:37 am

is she moving from E to WETV because teh ratings for ‘Kendra’ on E were low ?

8. Vickie Says:
    April 3rd, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Can’t wait! I love Kendra and her family. Little Hank is the cutest! I’m happy to hear she’ll be around for a while.

9. dconroy Says:
    April 8th, 2012 at 7:14 am

just like Oprah lost me as a fan I dont get WE so so long Kendra. I wish WGN or regular stations would pick her up there is nothing like that on regular stations and Kendra and her family are so down to earth and funny not materialistic and narcissistic like the Kardashians.

10. Sue Says:
    April 9th, 2012 at 3:10 pm

E was smart and let Kendra’s show go. It wore itself out.

NO ONE is interested in her or her life anymore. It played out.

Go gentle into that good night, Kendra, we dont care anymore.

11. andrea Says:
    April 9th, 2012 at 6:43 pm

GOOD FOR HER!!!! E! is a scourge on television… E! is nothing more than a well oiled Kardashian machine anyway… I don’t blame Kendra for wanting to distance herself from all that noise..

12. Turd Ferguson Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 8:17 am

Who watches this worthless crap?

WTF.
    Your ‘story?’ You make it sound so amazing, rather than you selling your soul to sleep with an 80 yr old rich guy and take your clothes off for money.

It’s not like you have any ACTUAL talent other than flaunting your genetically altered body for adoration. Maybe you are secretly a Kardashian?

13. CHA Says:
    April 12th, 2012 at 1:51 pm

The girl is sweet but no offense, why should we care what she’s doing in her life when we have our own to live which SHOULD be a little more important than looking at all these happen-to-be-famous people.

14. Steve Says:
    April 13th, 2012 at 12:23 pm

I think its more like E said goodbye to Kendra

Lets face it. Her show got boring, ever since her hubby
    does not play football anymore, and her life has become
    hum-drum. Moe like her life has become just like the
    rest of us !

15. Darlene Says:
    April 13th, 2012 at 4:03 pm

I love Kendra. She is down to earth says it like it is and is no holds barred. I would love to see her continue on TV and we follow her everyday life. This would be more interesting to me than some of the shows like Big Texas, etc. Her’s is real life, not made up.

16. Susie Says:
    April 14th, 2012 at 4:21 pm

I admit I’ve only gotten MORE interested in Kendra since she left the mansion. She’s much easier to relate to now. I had my first baby about the same time Kendra did and she kind of became my new ‘mom friend’ as I watched her deal with some of the same postpartum issues as I did. I think WE will be a better fit and I”m happy to see her story continue on another network.

17. Annie Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 5:04 am

Why does she have a show? it just amazes that you an be a stripper, on drugs and get drunk as a skunk on tv and you get a show!!! why???????

18. aNNIE Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 5:16 am

WHY DOES A FORMER STRIPPER WHO GOT FAMOUS SLEEPING WITH HUGH HEFNER.. AND OTHER WOMEN WHO HAS A SEX TAPE; GETS DRUNK ON TV AND KEEPS A MESSY HOUSE..GET A SHOW…i THINK THE VALUES OF America have gone down hill!!!!!

19. linda lee Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 1:25 pm

NO NO NO….
    it is meaningless drivel and
    contributes nothing. Get her
    off the air!

20. Sue Says:
    April 18th, 2012 at 6:24 pm

There is something about Kendra that is so likeable. I will watch the beginning of the show’s season and depending on how it goes I will stay or drop out.

Good luck!!

21. liza Says:
    April 19th, 2012 at 8:16 am

I love love love kendra and her 2 hank’s!!!
    I cant wait!!! It has been way too long…

22. Marj Says:
    April 20th, 2012 at 7:12 am

I watched her show a few times but she drove me crazy to see how lazy she is. Her house was always a mess and she got too whiny.I have a good idea E got rid of her show.

23. Noon51 Says:
    April 21st, 2012 at 6:57 pm

I’ll look for her…that show is my guilty pleasure. I wish people would look at it like she did drugs etc. IN THE PAST, and has moved beyond it, and is a likable, funny, Mommy and wife now. I’m sure no ne of the haters on here would want their life critiqued either.. Live and learn people.

24. Belinda Says:
    April 22nd, 2012 at 9:41 am

Kendra is kind and down to earth. I cant wait for her new show. If you dont like her, dont watch her.

25. carl e cook Says:
    April 22nd, 2012 at 4:05 pm

kendra is a genuine twit………..

26. LilysaF Says:
    April 24th, 2012 at 3:42 pm

Awesome :), I luv Kendra, Hank and lil Hank!! We all have past skeletons and issues that we have overcome and came out of or may still be involved in… Who cares, try to watch the show and look how far she has came with her life and maybe it will help someone that is being negative. Remember, get the rock out of your eye before you try to try to get the speck out of anothers eye. And for the smart azz’s that measns literally, don’t judge someone else because what your weaknesses are is just as demeaning as anyone elses that you are running your mouth about. Peace 2 you. Now, THAT IS YOU LESSON FOR THE YEAR MEDITATE ON IT. Have a wonderful Blessed Day. Luv ya Kendra Good Luck, Sista !!!

27. Jolene Beth Morgan Says:
    April 27th, 2012 at 10:40 pm

I love Kendra and have watched her since the beginning.I am looking forward to seeing Kendra and her wonderful husband and adorable little Hank once again. To bad that E let such a darling family slip away. However I am certain that WE will do everything they can to make Kendra and her sweet family as happy as possible. I wish Kendra the very best that life can bring her way, she deserves that.

28. dolora Says:
    April 29th, 2012 at 11:28 pm

Just like I said about Kimora and the Kardasians: I would rather watch a blank screen than watch Kendra. I predict her new show will have low ratings and get cancelled. I also predict the Kardasians will get very low ratings and get cancelled next season. They are all trashy as hell.

29. Char Says:
    May 2nd, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Kendra is a skank and another bad example for teen girls or girls of any age. I dont get why they
    give these girls air time.

30. Ice Z Says:
    May 3rd, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Another white woman making a chump out of a stupid black man!

31. Linda Says:
    May 3rd, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Where is ‘WE’?

32. Lynn Says:
    May 6th, 2012 at 8:51 am

Yay! I like Kendra, she cracks me up. That baby is soooo cute. And I love how Hank loves her.

33. Leona Says:
    May 6th, 2012 at 9:02 am

I think Kendra has a very nice figure, and face, but I thought she was a DUMB person, beause she was always using the F word!! as though she didn’t know any other way to express her! Her Son
    is adorable. I hope she will stop lowering herself with the use of that low-life word!!

34. Kaye Says:
    May 8th, 2012 at 9:02 am

I’m a 69 year-old grandmother who loved watching Kendra. She was my favorite of all the girls. Was so excited when she got her own show. It was a lot of fun. I love Hank and little Hank. They are such a down-to-earth family. I have been waiting for it to come back on E. I wish I had the WE channel.

35. Cindy Says:
    May 9th, 2012 at 3:17 pm

I like Kendra , Hank & bby Hank.. Im glad they r still together and i hope they STAY 2GETHER 4 EVER! : ) Hank seems lime a good husband & Kendra seems just as hood.. I hope they just remember what’s important in life ….. FAMILY !! ❤

36. James Says:
    May 13th, 2012 at 1:07 pm

It’s about time the E! channel got rid of that slut.

37. J from MI Says:
    May 16th, 2012 at 3:01 pm

Sucks that she moved her show to WE. I will no longer be to see her show. As our tv provider or whatever you want to call it yanked the channel a few yrs ago. They keep taking channels away and leaving us with nothing or crap. Miss u kendra. Guess will have to wait for the show to be on dvd if it is released.

38. kira Says:
    May 19th, 2012 at 3:17 am

cute personality, but sleeping with the OLDMAN Hef at age 19 was disgusting and also sleeping with all those women

39. Vanessa Says:
    June 1st, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Yay!! Go Kendra! Can’t wait! =)

40. Lindsey Says:
    June 4th, 2012 at 10:04 am

I cannot wait! I love Kendra and enjoy watching her grow from the crazy party girl to the mom that still has fun. I relate to her a lot. The point of the show/story is to allow people to see how much she has changed and developed into a wife and mom. All of you negative people need to get over your jealousy and envy you have for Kendra, you obviously cared enough about her to take the time to write your negative comments. Go Kendra!!!

41. Doro Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 4:44 pm

It’s so nice to know that even whores who sell themselves to old men can have television shows. Unless there’s something else she’s famous for? Anything?

42. mandy Says:
    June 5th, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Why do you refer to her as a “blonde bombshell” when she is really a brunette?
    She’s as much a blonde as her boobs are real.

43. ede Says:
    June 7th, 2012 at 10:21 am

I love Kendra for living her own life and having the guts to leave a no lifer like Hugh Hefner…..why always be a girlfriend when your not even the main one….Kendra you made a helluva choice when you choose Hank! Move on ……Do your thing!

44. maryj Says:
    June 19th, 2012 at 7:19 pm

i think the show is trashy, and her mouth needs some serious deliverance!!!

45. Jolene Says:
    June 26th, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Uh, Kendra On Top should be re-named Kendra on the Bottom, the ratings for her WE show don’t even register on the top 100 cable shows for the night! Back to the pole Kendra

46. bob Says:
    June 27th, 2012 at 7:52 pm

Kim Kardashian JR, Another boring publicity hungry dimwit with nothing exciting or important to say or do. Can’t believe anyone comes up with some of these REALITY ? show ideas. She tops the dimwit list !!

47. dai coneray Says:
    July 1st, 2012 at 6:10 pm

kendra is funny and she doesnt “try to hard” she seems more real and stuff. she tells the truth as hard as she tries not to. thats why we love her!

48. Bob B Says:
    July 6th, 2012 at 6:55 am

I’m not going to watch. Kendra has the most annoying laugh in the world, and these so-called “reality” shows are the most boring dreck on TV.

49. marj m. Says:
    July 10th, 2012 at 4:53 pm

hi kendra
    i`m really happy to see u r still on tv,now kendra i lov ya to death,,bbbbbbutttt please i have watched since early on butttttt one day little hank will be watching u on tv in a few more months or a few years,and he will be asking ?????,please don`t let him be ashamed of his very loving mommy,u r a great mom but the kind of talk u do and stripping to show your boobs,will be an embrassing thing for him later,and what about big hank what will that show for when he will be getting a job and believe me if the right job comes along,he just might not get it for the reason of you and your actions,pleade believe me i lov ya ,and u mean well,i`m just saying to calm it down just a little ,everyone loves u but u may just push a lot of your admires away
    keep doing what u do best just a lot kooler
    lov ya
    marj m.

50. CumSlutTrainer Says:
    July 14th, 2012 at 7:38 pm

We want to see her posting up and down on him if she’s on top, doing her ‘pole dance’ thang.

51. Melivs Says:
    July 24th, 2012 at 8:07 pm

Kendra is a never has been high priced hooker who is not funny, so would I ever waste my time watching her on TV? Hell no! Same goes for Holly Madison! Made their money being whores for Hugh Hefner. Makes me sick what people will do for dollar today! Kim K is next….all of them need to just go away!

52. Billy Says:
    July 26th, 2012 at 8:51 am

just another bimbo with boobs, amazes me that people actually watch these shows…..they have no talent and they are all over the tv……I could care less about her living her life on a camera…….like who cares!

53. small asian penis Says:
    July 27th, 2012 at 11:21 am

E! dumped her

54. Razzie Wilkinson Says:
    July 27th, 2012 at 12:08 pm

I can’t stand this girl. I watched this new show once and it was boring. She isn’t anyone special at all and I don’t know why they don’t go downtown San Diego and pick any young woman to do a show like this because that is about as good as you get. If you are watching her then you have no life. I watched out of sheer shock to see what all the fuss was about and it was NOTHING.

55. Peyton Says:
    August 8th, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Hank can’t get a job ever since he lost the Super Bowl for the Colts. Now baby-mama gotta support his fumble finger self. Bounced from the Colts, the Mansion and now E! they oughta start looking for real jobs, like bagging groceries or stripping.

56. Rachel Says:
    August 9th, 2012 at 3:43 am

Yes kendra was living on the wild side before, but now she is trying to be a good example to pple around her, especially her adorable son and husband. I think she should be given the chance to exhibit the change.

57. renee eldershaw Says:
    August 10th, 2012 at 8:31 pm

i’m done with kendra, i like her, but its the same old same old. now if e would get rid of the kardashians!

58. Jolie Says:
    August 11th, 2012 at 3:43 pm

What’s so exciting about her life that would make me want to watch??!!?? Really, another brainless, publicity whore with no real talent. No no no, I will not be watching. I like to watch Braxton Family Values because the Braxton’s have talent AND VALUES, something that alot of these reality shows do not have!

59. lindsay Says:
    August 14th, 2012 at 5:31 am

i think kendra on top and shows like it should be on a mans channel it is not a womens show. it has a women talking about her body showing of her body and talking about sex toys and more. trashy is the word

60. momof2 Says:
    August 14th, 2012 at 12:09 pm

Good luck Kendra and like many on here we do not get WE either.What are they replacing it with another piece of trash programming as in the Kardashians.hardly ever watch E now as they seem to be taking every time slot.

61. JanaInSendera Says:
    August 14th, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Kendra probably had all she could take of the kardashian network (E!) and decided to go where a classier, more professional bunch of people hang out. I wish her luck in her new ‘home’.

62. JJ Says:
    August 17th, 2012 at 4:29 am

Enough of these shows already, they are a nice family but who cares anymore?

63. Kim kk Says:
    August 18th, 2012 at 8:04 pm

I cant believe that people like her are celebrities for having sex with an old guy! She is so annoying and her laugh is grating! I really cant believe people watch this type of show and find people like Kendra entertaining! There is absolutely no substance to shows like this including the Kardashians, housewives of everything, jersey scum and shows where the producers laugh at people watching such braindead content! Until people realise that shows like these are damaging our youth as there is a generation out there wanting to be famous for nothing except bad behaviour or doing something immoral! What has happened to celebrities that actually do something?

64. jill Says:
    August 19th, 2012 at 1:52 pm

She might not be the brightest bulb but her and hank seem down to earth. I do think college would be good for both of them.

65. Cheryl Says:
    August 20th, 2012 at 10:16 pm

OMG E was smart to get rid of that lazy cackling crow. I feel sorry for her poor husband and son.

Why would another network waste their time and money on such a non-talent. What is she famous for but being but third bed=partner for plaboys Hef?

Spare us. Please!!!!!!!

66. Shane Says:
    August 21st, 2012 at 6:23 am

Time to stop doing tv Kendra and focus on your son. Enough is enough plus Hank looks so sad on the show. He needs to get his manhood back and that means dumping the show. He looks like a loser (because of the show) and frankly Kendra is old news. Go enjoy your millions and have fun. Make an impact as well…what do guys do with your millions besides complain? Kendra, you are so lucky to be where you are while the rest of us work real jobs making chump change. Go away Kendra.

67. Frank Says:
    August 22nd, 2012 at 6:10 am

I can’t stand this irritating coal burner and she has an ugly half breed sprog.

68. william Says:
    August 22nd, 2012 at 9:11 pm

Kendra and hubby. Get a job at Walmart as greeters. Leave us alone. Are lives suck as average Americans. You both are yesterday’s news.

69. Tammy Smith Says:
    August 23rd, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Kendra is a dumb as a box of rocks.
    Why they gave this twit a show of her own is beyond me.
    I guess being dumb is in now.

70. Carol Says:
    August 26th, 2012 at 10:01 am

I’m happy for Kendra and Hank and Hank Jr. but I don’t get that channel, so sad for me. I love them all.

71. suesanb Says:
    August 28th, 2012 at 2:57 pm

@Frank- WOW! Really? Insulting the son??? What is that about? I think that little boy is cute and precious. Why so bitter man? I am sorry if things aren’t going your way in life, but that is no reason to belittle an innocent child. No matter what your beliefs are regarding interracial relationships (BTW- it is 2012- I really think prejudices about race are played out) a child is innocent. They really have no choice in the matter.

As for Kendra needing to tone it down a bit. I can see that. Remember dear, one day your son will be a teenager and will have to defend the things you are doing now. We all have done things we are not proud of but when we become parents we have to think about what our child would think of our actions. You more so than others because your actions are caught on tape that will last for years to come. All of America is seeing and they will remember. I know you love your family and it is showing but PLEASE dear… keep the tatas covered on camera. The sex toys talk is not for national attention and work on the mouth, at least on TV, I cuss too. I don’t think it shows a lack of intelligence in this day and age but kids pick up on it. Believe me I know from experience. I am not trying to judge just offer some friendly advice. I think your great and everyone has a past. It is what we make of ourselves when the chips are down that counts.

72. Cyndi M Says:
    September 4th, 2012 at 10:01 am

Love Kendra since the days of the “Girls Next Door”. Thought she was the most interesting of the three girls. So happy for her that she has

73. kbduke Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 2:21 pm

OMG sad thing is more people know about who Kendra is and the sinful life she has led than, who the vice president of the united states is.

Porn actresses get more attention than the reality of gas being more expensive than anything except bottled water.

WHO CARES WHAT KENDRA DOES? WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE?

74. Dumont Lacroix Says:
    September 28th, 2012 at 10:20 am

I could care less what this ding a ling does. I think her show and most reality shows are a complete waste of air space.

Her husband is a tag a long wannabe and has no testicles.

75. jenny Says:
    September 29th, 2012 at 7:16 pm

Yuk. More bubblehead crap.

76. Kim Says:
    October 8th, 2012 at 8:38 pm

I have been watching Kendra for years and no longer can. We don’t get WE channel, never heard of it. I’m really disappointed. I really enjoyed her family, I read her books at least as long as she continues to write it will give me something to look forward too! Lots of Luck and Love to All,
    Kim Miller

77. Randt Glone Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 7:36 am

That makes me soooo happy

78. DLN Says:
    October 16th, 2012 at 6:56 pm

WE is producing 14 episodes of Kendra’s new show? What a coincidence. That’s how viewers it’ll have.

79. Lcarter Says:
    October 17th, 2012 at 8:28 am

Absolutely love Kendra, will definately watch!!

80. Betty Carter Says:
    October 20th, 2012 at 8:08 am

Ohhhhh! Sorry. Got to run to the bathroom and throw up. This b—- makes me physically ill. Nothing more than a cheap piece of trash.

81. sam the man Says:
    October 30th, 2012 at 9:29 am

how do you spell moron, k e n d r a.

82. http://thestorywalker.com/ Says:
    February 13th, 2014 at 5:41 pm

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across
    a blog that’s both equally educative and interesting, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is something not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i’m very happy that I stumbled across this in my hunt for
    something relating to this.

Comments