Mob Wives’ Renee Graziano Opens Up About Junior’s “Horrible” Betrayal

March 25, 2012 02:00 PM by Shayla Perry

Throughout this season of Mob Wives, we’ve watched as Renee Graziano worked to repair her relationship with ex-husband Hector “Junior” Pagan before he had to turn himself over to authorities and leave her once again. In that time, Graziano struggled with her doubts about Junior, wondering if he was being faithful to her. But never did she imagine that the man she loved would betray her in the way he did. Get all the details on Junior’s ultimate betrayal after the jump, then watch the drama unfold tonight on VH1.

In the preview for tonight’s all new episode of Mob Wives, we see Renee Graziano melting down after getting an upsetting phone call. But what happened?

On November 21, 2011, Junior turned himself in to the authorities for armed robbery and brandishing a weapon in a 2009 incident. Renee expected Junior to go back to jail, but what she didn’t know was that her father was going too; make that instead!

As it turns out, Junior made a deal to avoid jail time, and wore a wire while talking to his former father-in-law, helping the DEA bring Anthony “TG” Graziano down for extortion and other charges.

“It literally felt like somebody broke my chest, took my heart and pulled it out of my body,” Renee tells Us Weekly. “Just horrible.”

“I trusted my life with [him],” Graziano says of Pagan, who’s reportedly now in the witness protection program.

Admitting that she “was suicidal” in the days following her father’s arrest, Renee says that she has found forgiveness, telling the magazine, “If I don’t forgive, you’ll have hate … Forgive, but never forget.”

Watch all the drama unfold starting tonight on an all new episode of Mob Wives at 8|7c.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and “like” us on Facebook! For other great Reality TV News, please feel free to check out SirLinksALot and then come and discuss the show on our reality TV message boards.

Photos Courtesy of VH1

Topics: Mob Wives, VH1 Reality TV Shows |

15 Responses to “Mob Wives’ Renee Graziano Opens Up About Junior’s “Horrible” Betrayal”

1. Jacqueline Battle Says:
    March 25th, 2012 at 7:38 pm

I really know that Renee can be obbsevie and overbearing but This betrayl is too darn much I can understand her hurt and only wish the warmest of her friends and the love of her son and God’s pray to help to mend.

I did realize it was so bad, that is why at 60 plus I have to watch the show twice sometime.

Blessing for you Renee and your family.

Jacqueline Battle

2. Tmart Says:
    March 26th, 2012 at 9:00 am

How can anyone take this mentally unstable woman even remotely serious? I started watching the show and was so embarrassed by her insanity and obvious use of prescription meds with alcohol (she doesn’t even bother to hide all her bottles from the cameras) I quickly turned the channel.

3. Danny Says:
    March 26th, 2012 at 9:48 am

DRAMA QUEEN

4. Chris B Says:
    March 26th, 2012 at 12:14 pm

I don’t think I’ve ever felt so badly for anyone in my life as I did for Renee Graziano last night and today. I have watched her this season knowing and feeling there was something deeply wrong in her life. What we all saw last night was betrayal of the highest order and we witnessed the on-screen breakdown of a very complex woman. My heart bleeds for her and I can only hope that in time she finds the way and the tools with which to live again. I know what betrayal is…I wish her peace.

5. Olivia Says:
    March 26th, 2012 at 12:32 pm

How much of this show is real? Anyone else notice Renee had two different colors of nail polish as she allegedly made dozens of calls after reading Jr’s letter????

6. Christine Says:
    March 26th, 2012 at 12:46 pm

I feel so bad for her My life was going down the path they live but my dad was murdered by the people he trusted and by the people he fed ,I don`t hold hate either. I have to forgive how many kids fathers didn`t come home because of my Dad ,I love and miss him everyday and used to question WHY? Why couldn`t he have lived but I see Renee and I`m glad kinda that I didn`t have to witness and go through the heart ache of seeing my dad get taken away ,even though i lived it w/ mt brother But my heart would have been broken now his soul rests and their souls grieve, My dad was a great man , Ruthless!!! but GREAT!!!! R.I. P. Joseph “JoeD” DeSerio . You are GREATLY missed<3

7. Shayla Perry Says:
    March 26th, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Ha! I’ll have to go back to see that. It’s likely that they did a few things to “fill-in,” or re-shot some scenes. The one where Renee is in bed as Junior’s leaving to supposedly check in with his parole officer looks like it was done post-production.

8. lillias Says:
    March 26th, 2012 at 2:09 pm

I picked up on the nail polish immediately, the first color may have been a purple and then red….I then started having doubts about her dramatic scenes…how much of this crap is really real, ugggh.

9. rob Says:
    March 26th, 2012 at 4:59 pm

In reality this season was pretty much what amounts to being in reverse. The relevant happenings all happened first but appeared in the later episodes. my guess is to keep us tuned in. i knew all the stuff going on way before season 2 so it kind of amazes me how many people do not watch real news. All that aside i do not think jr will be safe anywhere simply because his vanity and wanting to be a tough guy on tv is what will make his head the new home for 2 slugs!

10. Sandy Says:
    March 27th, 2012 at 8:29 am

@ Olivia…i thought i was crazy… I called my bff after i had done watching to ask if she noticed, but she was clueless

11. Jill Says:
    March 29th, 2012 at 7:48 pm

I Noticed the change in mail polish colors. Does anyone have a theory or scenario as to what occurred first?

12. Arlene S Says:
    March 31st, 2012 at 12:39 pm

I felt so sorry for Renee.I just hope that she finds some peace in her life. Renee you need to find a NEW and better man in your life
    GOD BLESS
    Arlene

13. Big Mary Says:
    April 2nd, 2012 at 1:23 pm

Renee: there comes a point in your life when you relize who matters, who never did, who won’t anymore and who always will. Don’t worry about people from your past theres a reason why they didn’t make it to your future.. love your son and guide him as best you can – it will heal you both.

14. Karen Says:
    April 17th, 2012 at 9:39 am

Nail polish no big deal more than likely she had a meltdown they had to stop the cameras and continue later, maybe. Anyway, my heart does go out to her because honestly the NY mafia has fell apart so bad it shouldn’t even be called that anymore. There are new rats everyday but this one tops them all, how do you rat on your sons grandfather your xwives father, the man who treated u like a son? His actions proved to be one of the worst “ratting” incidents to go down in history, along w the Bull. I mean come on there over 70 rats that we even know of in NY. In The history of the Chicago “outfit” there has been 2. Truth is there will always be a “mafia” but it will never ever be like it was never, unless somebody real smart steps up. Italians only, very quiet very careful takes over, I dk.. Anyway, it’s how Junior ratted that’s most disturbing..

15. Anonymous Says:
    October 21st, 2013 at 11:56 pm

Renee Graziano is infected with flesh eating bacteria on her body. She caught the bacteria in a tide pool or at the beach. Sources say an Ihop employee who is infected with the virus went swimming and spread it to other bathers. The CDC found a hat infected with the bacteria.

Comments